Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,784 members, 7,837,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4636033 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5297) (5298) (5299) (5300) (5301) (5302) (5303) ... (6212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:11am On May 01, 2022
Melvyn11:
Dedicated to the Clues we've lost cheesy cheesy

Corrosiveman

ClintonNzedimma

IKON360

Olamyyde

peterd53

Gone but not forgotten grin
grin
We go again next season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 11:07am On May 01, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

You will loose tomorrow as usual.
Dead club.
E will shock u shocked cool cool cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2022
Make we just no fuccvck up today o. Its like Sevilla and Atlectico, none of them want to finish 2nd. We have to take this advantage and drive it home. shocked

Hopefully, next season we can compete for Laliga title. This season's laliga should be one of the least competitive laliga season ever. Worse than farmer's league like France and Germany. angry angry shocked

League titles in England and Italy will go down to the wire. And that is how it supposed to be. sad angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:11am On May 01, 2022
ghettokid1:
We have lost our last 3 games at home to less fancied opponents. Let's just hope that the version of the team that will play today, will at least get us the 3 pts.

Mallorca are coming to defend with their lives. They'll put 10 men behind the ball from the first minute. If we allow them to score the first goal, then what happened with Cadiz and Rayo is bound to repeat again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 11:18am On May 01, 2022
ghettokid1:
You will loose. I have already put 10000 naira on mallorca to win since you people are doing giveaway. I will not only troll you when you loose but I will collect big money when your dead club looses. grin.
Dead club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 11:19am On May 01, 2022
ClintonNzedimma:

grin
We go again next season
You people are going to relegation next season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:29am On May 01, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

You people are going to relegation next season.
grin grin grin
whodeyhause zukwanu ike, chaii cheesy cheesy Even though we go to relegation, you will still come there to watch our match and troll us. Did any Barca fan collect your babe like this, because I don't even understand this level again. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 11:47am On May 01, 2022
jpmoriarti:
grin grin grin
whodeyhause zukwanu ike, chaii cheesy cheesy Even though we go to relegation, you will still come there to watch our match and troll us. Did any Barca fan collect your babe like this, because I don't even understand this level again. cool cool
When your dead club returns the champions league they stole with uefalona you will be left alone.
Dead Club.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:01pm On May 01, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

When your dead club returns the champions league they stole with uefalona you will be left alone.
Dead Club.
Lolz what a loser you are.

11 years of pain!!! May your pain and anguish last forever angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 12:21pm On May 01, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

You will loose. I have already put 10000 naira on mallorca to win since you people are doing giveaway. I will not only troll you when you loose but I will collect big money when your dead club looses. grin.
Dead club.
that means double tears for u today tongue tongue, Barca winning tears and bet loosing tears cool cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 12:23pm On May 01, 2022
jpmoriarti:
We have lost our last 3 games at home to less fancied opponents. Let's just hope that the version of the team that will play today, will at least get us the 3 pts.

Mallorca are coming to defend with their lives. They'll put 10 men behind the ball from the first minute. If we allow them to score the first goal, then what happened with Cadiz and Rayo is bound to repeat again.
our defence is back to its shape bro... nothing funny will happen today, we will give them 4-0 cool cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Purpl3: 12:29pm On May 01, 2022
homesteady:

You people can’t relate to us getting tired of winning the league. You guys will never experience that type of domination.

You'll also never be able to relate to winning the UCL 3 times in a row...In your lifetime, even if God blesses you with many years and you live till 120 or 130yrs.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 12:44pm On May 01, 2022
my preferred xi; MATS; Dani, Araujo, Pique, Alba[Balde in 80min]; Puig[Frenkie in 80 min], Busquet, Gavi; Depay[Fati in 80 min], Torres[Luuk in 80 min], Adama
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 1:52pm On May 01, 2022
ghettokid1:
that means double tears for u today tongue tongue, Barca winning tears and bet loosing tears cool cool
You will cry today on your dead barka while I will cashout.
Disgracelona
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 1:54pm On May 01, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Lolz what a loser you are.

11 years of pain!!! May your pain and anguish last forever angry
It is you that will have pain and anguish forever. Your dead club is already giving it to you.
Dead Clbb.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:56pm On May 01, 2022
Purpl3:

You'll also never be able to relate to winning the UCL 3 times in a row...In your lifetime, even if God blesses you with many years and you live till 120 or 130yrs.

When will you be able to relate in winning a treble in your life time or a sextuple grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 2:38pm On May 01, 2022
andrewbaba44:

When will you be able to relate in winning a treble in your life time or a sextuple grin
To win a treble and sextuple is easy than winning champions league threepeatt. Bayern have won it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 2:51pm On May 01, 2022
Barca winning tonight ,quote me after the match. kiss
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:55pm On May 01, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

It is you that will have pain and anguish forever. Your dead club is already giving it to you.
Dead Clbb.
Lmaoo you admitted to being in pain for our 2008 walloping of your chelsea team. That why you have lived in pain ever since.

So I wanted to make it easier for you and wish you to live with the pain and anguish for the rest of your meaningless life. angry

It is the least I can do for a brother, who is living in pain. grin wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:55pm On May 01, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

To win a treble and sextuple is easy than winning champions league threepeatt. Bayern have won it.

Bayern has won it ,is Madrid bayern grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 2:56pm On May 01, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Dead club.
My man,make it #50000..i want to see more gnashing of teeth and wailing after the match,on second thought ...give it to the poor.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:59pm On May 01, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Why not tell us the one Chelsea has won...

Eleribu angry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 3:21pm On May 01, 2022
Dead barka fans crying in my mention.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 3:24pm On May 01, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
Dead barka fans crying in my mention.
your team dy lose you Dy here
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 3:27pm On May 01, 2022
Payporte:

your team dy lose you Dy here
The match has not finished and my club is not trophyless like your dead club. tongue.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by XaviNesta: 3:47pm On May 01, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Hi bro. Everton seems to be ripping you guys apart. What's wrong?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 4:04pm On May 01, 2022
XaviNesta:

Hi bro. Everton seems to be ripping you guys apart. What's wrong?
Dead club fan shut up. I am not trophyless like you people.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Topmaike007(m): 4:08pm On May 01, 2022
#facts grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 4:16pm On May 01, 2022
Topmaike007:
#facts grin
That is the only thing they will celebrate for plenty years.
Dead club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 4:21pm On May 01, 2022
Topmaike007:
#facts grin

Classico still Dey pain this one

Same team that celebrating beating Barca home and away last season

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Topmaike007(m): 4:23pm On May 01, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Classico still Dey pain this one

Same team that celebrating beating Barca home and away last season
says people that thought that said they're back

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 4:25pm On May 01, 2022
Melvyn11:
Dedicated to the Clues we've lost cheesy cheesy

Corrosiveman

ClintonNzedimma

IKON360

Olamyyde

peterd53

Gone but not forgotten grin
The audacity grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5297) (5298) (5299) (5300) (5301) (5302) (5303) ... (6212) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jpmoriarti(m), Ijustwantto and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.