Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4606740 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5328) (5329) (5330) (5331) (5332) (5333) (5334) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Android22: 10:47pm On May 11, 2022
homesteady:

He wasn’t going to do any magic that day. He always disappears when his team needs him at crucial UCL games. Check all the times Man City have been eliminated in UCL, at least in 70% of those games, he had a stinker.
Nonsense.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:49pm On May 11, 2022
I’m not so crazy about FDJ, but I don’t want to believe that they will sell him. It means we are headed for another season with Busquets as a 90 minutes every match player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 10:50pm On May 11, 2022
As e b like this

Na to just watch Barca match gettout

Umtiti
Lenglet
Roberto
Roberto
Robert na waoo is still at barca them dey sell FDJ grin grin

Larporta is getting to be a fraud sha

Sosa is now likely to join man u
Mazraoiu abii wetin bdat Ajax player name is joining beyern

Las las we will be stuck with Alonso, Azpilicueta and soler

Las las una fit still see Jesus Navas here sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Expert17: 10:53pm On May 11, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Congrats my guy on your new acquisition and the €80m in advance
Umtiti and Lenglet still dey sha

Lol, Hopefully Ten Haag can re-ignite his career at Old Trafford.

I heard Maguire is included in the deal, 20M + Maguire cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 10:55pm On May 11, 2022
UncleHaba22:
As e b like this

Umtiti
Lenglet
Roberto
Roberto

Barka are stucked/attracted to their type of players

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:56pm On May 11, 2022
Expert17:

Lol, Hopefully Ten Haag can re-ignite his career at Old Trafford.

I heard Maguire is included in the deal, 20M + Maguire cheesy cheesy
grin Abeg ooh, but seriously
I won't be surprised FDJ shines again in man united especially if ten hag puts him back in his 4-2-3-1, Two holding midfielders (Double pivot) role just like in the Dutch team or in Ajax 2019, We brought him in as a potential busi replacement but till today the latter is still Manning that position cause of his weakened defensive awareness and b2b abilities as utilitised fully by koeman when he was here, He can't play DM consistently and has also been just a little better in the center midfield role, He needs someone beside him to do the dirty work at the base of the midfield so he can rotate, drive forward and be creative esp in the final third, I believe he'll be far better than here under Ten hag, Its just sad he didn't win any major trophy with us
I wish him good luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:56pm On May 11, 2022
Debroslink:

Last season, it was Guardiola that played KDB in false 9 role in a UCL final. This is a role KDB isn't used to initially, but Guardiola gambled and it failed woefully.

This season, Ancelotti subbed out Modric, Kross and Casemiro. Imagine if KDB wasn't subbed out, do you think Madrid would even see the chances to score at all? Guardiola has the 100% blame.

KDB that couldn’t even outrun Modric would have done what? He was just out of sync. It’s not a coincidence that it was after he left that Man City got their best chances and even scored one.

Man city were not just meant to qualify. I won’t blame Pep. What were the chances that Madrid would have scored those goals just after those misses by Grealish?? They were not just lucky.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Android22: 10:57pm On May 11, 2022
homesteady:

KDB that couldn’t even outrun Modric would have done what? He was just out of sync. It’s not a coincidence that it was after he left that Man City got their best chances and even scored one.

Man city were not just meant to qualify. I won’t blame Pep. What were the chances that Madrid would have scored those goals just after those misses by Grealish?? They were not just lucky.
I agree with this.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:58pm On May 11, 2022
homesteady:
I’m not so crazy about FDJ, but I don’t want to believe that they will sell him. It means we are headed for another season with Busquets as a 90 minutes every match player.
Yesterday Busquets didnt play and we literally had our heart in our mouth for the entire first half.

FdJ is a very good player. The way he breaks through the line and drives forward with the ball is very remarkable but the end product is still lacking.

Maybe he needed more time under Xavi but he will never replace Busquets.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Expert17: 10:59pm On May 11, 2022
homesteady:

True.

I think Mahrez sub affected the game more, not even KDB.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:07pm On May 11, 2022
Barcelona believe that if Frenkie de Jong continues for one more season and the player does not perform, he will lose more value.

— @gerardromero

I agree with this. Better to favour Pedri more and get as much money as possible from a desperate Manchester United.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:07pm On May 11, 2022
UncleHaba22:
As e b like this

Umtiti
Lenglet
Roberto
Roberto

grin grin That alonso nonsense, I no go believe until I see "Here we go" No be me go dey cheer 33 yrs old LB and 31 yrs old as backup, Well besides them just dey link link up with players, I've counted more than 30 online grin, Gabriel Jesus wey dem don link us tire with is rumored to be close to arsenal, Me I just dey siddon look to see wetin go sup for window after sales and CvC money, Even if we manage get the lewandoski, No be only am go play the ball
Make we dey look, Transfer market go soon open
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:27pm On May 11, 2022
OhBritannia:
Isn't it funny?
Barcelona is now selling one of their best players to raise Money, while people like umtiti, Roberto, lenglent etc are still in the club.
I still hope Frankie stays though. He has improved lately, one thing we have to understand is that as a footballer, when there is nothing to fight for, it affects your motivation and ability to compete. At least the players gave their all when we had something to fight for and Frankie de Jong was one of the players that rose to the occasion, he is never a player that hides in big games.
I think it will be a mistake selling him.

Ask your self ,how many offers you don see for Roberto lenglet and umtiti ?

Hope you can see the 21 million Aston Villa want to pay for coutinho grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:28pm On May 11, 2022
jonsnow92:
Laporta is mad if Dejong leaves.
If he leaves then Xavi clearly doesn't want him cos if Xavi wants him then he'll definitely not be sold. If Xavi sanctions his sale and keeps Sergi Roberto, Puig and Co then even Xavi is crazy.

Awon werey.

Who wan buy Roberto after spending all his time being injured ?

Who wan buy puig ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:29pm On May 11, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Yesterday Busquets didnt play and we literally had our heart in our mouth for the entire first half.

FdJ is a very good player. The way he breaks through the line and drives forward with the ball is very remarkable but the end product is still lacking.

Maybe he needed more time under Xavi but he will never replace Busquets.

When Busquets is playing every game, it is almost impossible for anyone to replace him.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:30pm On May 11, 2022
“33 years old LB and 31 year old backup”

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:31pm On May 11, 2022
abduleez1:
Well I remember telling a fellow Barca fan that Dr Jong was going this summer earlier in the season. Dude didn't believe me. I told him with the deep mess we in, we'd have no choice than to cash out on key players that can bring in huge money. That would be the sacrifice we'll make to get back in top.

Who we go come use the money buy like this ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 11:43pm On May 11, 2022
Devvy4:

Which kind dumb takes be all this one??

The 3 goals Madrid scored at emptyhad, was it Kdb ghost that was one the pitch?

Barka dogs sha no get sense

Bro.... Barca fans are so annoying, even up to twitter
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:48pm On May 11, 2022
homesteady:

When Busquets is playing every game, it is almost impossible for anyone to replace him.

FdJ was also almost playing every game but he plays further forward with mixed results.

Since Pedri got injured, our attacking and control capacity from the midfield has dropped, reason we struggle to win or control matches these days. FdJ does not generate enough chances for the forward. He drifts in and out of game. Lack of consistency

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:54pm On May 11, 2022
Xavi has not given the 'ok' to Frenkie de Jong’s departure. Big decisions are still to be taken.

— @fansjavimiguel

I hope they listen to what Xavi has to say. FdJ may not have hit it yet but he's still young. Also still better than all our midfielders bar Pedri.

Rumour mills have definitely gone overdrive on this one
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:01am On May 12, 2022
Does this even mean that Dembele was better than Halland or Sancho the time he left

Bartomeu really fukkked the club up big time shocked shocked angry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:53am On May 12, 2022
Kilishihunter:
Pep can't give us Bernando Silva, Lailai
See baller

Smh...You again grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Android22: 1:20am On May 12, 2022
Kilishihunter:
Pep can't give us Bernando Silva, Lailai
See baller
Pep does not want him to go but Bernardo Silva wants to be close to his family in Portugal which is why he is looking at a team in Spain. He wanted to leave after last season as well but changed his mind because no solid offer came and the only offer from Atletico Madrid was lousy as they wanted to pay only 40M for him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Android22: 1:21am On May 12, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Does this even mean that Dembele was better than Halland or Sancho the time he left

Bartomeu really fukkked the club up big time shocked shocked angry
Haaland forced Dortmund to put 60M Euros as his release clause. Otherwise, Dortmund would have sold him for 170M.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 2:15am On May 12, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Ask your self ,how many offers you don see for Roberto lenglet and umtiti ?

Hope you can see the 21 million Aston Villa want to pay for coutinho grin
lol you are right.
Mehnn and we keep paying these shittty footballers.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:52am On May 12, 2022
coded01:

Smh...You again grin grin
Wetin I do again grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:55am On May 12, 2022
Android22:
Pep does not want him to go but Bernardo Silva wants to be close to his family in Portugal which is why he is looking at a team in Spain. He wanted to leave after last season as well but changed his mind because no solid offer came and the only offer from Atletico Madrid was lousy as they wanted to pay only 40M for him.
With the way your team is shaping up with new additions like haaland, Alvarez and possibly more he might cool down, Besides after KDB he's your best midfielder plus his contract is ending in 2025 meaning city are in a strong position to negotiate and knowing how you guys made us pay 55m for Torres, maybe y'all request for a 100m gees or something close which you know Laporta won't pay even if he had the money, I don't think he'll leave
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:00am On May 12, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Who we go come use the money buy like this ?
If the rumor dey true sha, E be like them go use am strengthen other positions sef before the midfield, I saw one report wey say dem wan put MATS for sale too
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Android22: 6:13am On May 12, 2022
Kilishihunter:

With the way your team is shaping up with new additions like haaland, Alvarez and possibly more he might cool down, Besides after KDB he's your best midfielder plus his contract is ending in 2025 meaning city are in a strong position to negotiate and knowing how you guys made us pay 55m for Torres, maybe y'all request for a 100m gees or something close which you know Laporta won't pay even if he had the money, I don't think he'll leave
Definitely don't want him to leave. I feel he is hyping the desire to be close to his family and in the long run he'd regret it. But trust me I won't be surprised if he leaves because he really is homesick. I would have taken FDJ as a replacement because Pep craves the kid and tbh I see his immense talent but right now, I need Bernardo to stay.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 7:06am On May 12, 2022
jpmoriarti:
FdJ is a brilliant, elegant player but there is still this feeling that he hasn't played any fantastic game for us yet. If we can get Bernando Sliva, I wont mind really.

Lol, let's dead that funny thought of ever getting Benerdo Silva. grin
City will never give us that. I was surprised some Barca fans was mentioning this in the Celta game. I just dey laff cos man you peeps can dream. If it were another team now maybe possible.
City and PSG are teams that are extremely difficult to poach their players. Especially a cash strapped Barca.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:25am On May 12, 2022
abduleez1:

Lol, let's dead that funny thought of ever getting Benerdo Silva. grin
City will never give us that. I was surprised some Barca fans was mentioning this in the Celta game. I just dey laff cos man you peeps can dream. If it were another team now maybe possible.
City and PSG are teams that are extremely difficult to poach their players. Especially a cash strapped Barca.
I agree with you. City and PSG are extremely tough to do business with.

You know we have this good relationship with City going on. 3 players gotten in just last season. We could do more business.

Manchester weather is awful. No one takes their families there. It could persuade Bernardo to seek for pastures new. We could do a deal similar to that of Ferran Torres.

But I think City might be interested in doing a deal for Gabriel Jesus rather than Silva. Silva is still one of their most crucial players. He plays all major games.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 7:27am On May 12, 2022
Kilishihunter:

If they don't get a busquets replacement, We are fùcked heading into next season, I'm not surprised he's leaving since the Catalan media have been pushing him out and Xavi and the board have been giving mixed messages towards him, While he'll be another huge gain terms of wages and transfer fee after coutinho, he'll be another "What might have been?" I thought he'll move to city or Liverpool but with ten hag he might still rule the world again

Yea. I'm not surprised too.

I remember last year when I predicted this. I heard dude became reclusive since Koeman left. Gives you the feeling that he doesn't feel at home at Barca.

I'm just hoping we get a dependable DMF too. Don't know why Barca isn't looking towards Boubacar Kamara. Dude is fvvking free!! shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5328) (5329) (5330) (5331) (5332) (5333) (5334) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.