Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4605491 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5343) (5344) (5345) (5346) (5347) (5348) (5349) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:01pm On May 21, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Their pompousness and arrogance towards this deal, is even what is irritating me.

Marca and their naive, green fans already considered the deal a forgone conclusion with a haughty disdain. angry

They forgot that when you're up against PSG in terms of money, you're up against the French and Qatari government. You can't outbid them in any deal. wink

Yes you can sign Mbappe but why count your eggs before even they hatched?? Why not wait for his signature before you begin to brag and be snobbish about it? Speak of insolence!

I remember there was one that was sleeping and eating up here on this thread, always mastubating to Mbappe coming to Madrid and how much we'd suffer in classico matches. Now, I await what the dumbbell will conjure this time around.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:01pm On May 21, 2022
FergieRaww:

What L are you talking about? undecided

Benz & Vini has the highest G&A contribution for a duo upfront this season that resulted to a Liga trophy and a UCL final

and y'all are sleeping on Rodrygoal (the youngest clutch player currently)

Omo! we just need another CB join Rudiger and maybe a fast RW which obviously plenty for market and we're set for another UCL final and League trophy next season grin cool

So in all this the only L i see is the one Barka is serving their fans grin grin
Have you heard of Ancelloti second season syndrome. He hadly does well in teams after 1st season, reason you guyz sacked him in his first stint. Players like Benzema wont stay fit all season like he did this season. Tears and wears will set in. Dont come all now and start pretending that Mbappe was not the all and all you guyz were looking at for next season.

Anywayz players like Rodrygo and Assensio will be glad Mbappe didnt join afterall. They would have been the big losers in the squad, had he joined.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:06pm On May 21, 2022
FirstbornWds:

I remember there was one that was sleeping and eating up here on this thread, always mastubating to Mbappe coming to Madrid and how much we'd suffer in classico matches. Now, I await what the dumbbell will conjure this time around.
devvy is a cowardly weakling. Only shows up when there is something to troll about. He only brags and trolls when he was sure his team was winning or the match is finished.

However, this time, he trolled too soon with regard to Mbappe. You won't see him around for sometimes. He is one of the hardest hit in all these.

Another opportunity to troll is this saturday. Hope it ends in another big L so we can get rid of him at least until next season begins.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:09pm On May 21, 2022
Real Madrid eating the humble pie grin grin grin

They thought they will have both Mbappe and Halland but ended up empty-handed.

Both players rejecting their assszz grin grin grin grin

Big win for Barca in many dimension.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:12pm On May 21, 2022
jpmoriarti:
devvy is a cowardly weakling. Only shows up when there is something to troll about. He only brags and trolls when he was sure his team was winning or the match is finished.

However, this time, he trolled too soon with regard to Mbappe. You won't see him around for sometimes. He is one of the hardest hit in all these.

Another opportunity to troll is this saturday. Hope it ends in another big L so we can get rid of him at least until next season begins.

That one in particular, is a dingbat and would sing as long as he finds scrabs to feed on.. So, it's okay to see him wallowing in such foolery.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:12pm On May 21, 2022
Believe this old fool Javier Tebas at your own peril grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:12pm On May 21, 2022
Vardrid fans trying to save face after the hooge snubbing grin, There's no RW that's as good as mbappe currently in the market even Salah yes (Call me delusional if you like) Either they know how to playmake well or score lesser or vice versa, None is as complete and versatile as that lad
The only thing I fear is Vardrid retaliating by snapping up endrick fast, other than that Nothing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 3:14pm On May 21, 2022
jpmoriarti:
tebas is a huge vadrid fan
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 3:15pm On May 21, 2022
where is that devlishkidd devvy4
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:15pm On May 21, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Shebi the modafvcker said we can't sign lewandoski, If everything is agreed let us see what he wants to do
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:15pm On May 21, 2022
Lmao... This hit hard!!!!

Mbapppe... You bahdddd!!

Even Fergie was more than happy that Kylian was the goal scorer during their UCL match against the Parsian, citing that he'd prefer that since it's their ( Madrid) boy doings.

I wonder if the feeling would have been different now if he could turn back the hands of time.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:17pm On May 21, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Shebi the modafvcker said we can't sign lewandoski, If everything is agreed let us see what he wants to do

That one will soon be shamelessly thrown out. Always ranting like a maddd idiot on IRRELEVANT nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:17pm On May 21, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Old fool is out of his depth.

Said we're not gonna sign any player and we went and signed four in january.

He is trying to blackmail Barca into signing the injurious CVC deal and thus signing away 50 years of servitude.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:25pm On May 21, 2022
Lewandowski is agreeing to reduce his wages just to come to Barcelona. wink

Haaland picked oil money over Real Madrid. cheesy

Mbappe picked playing with Messi and Neymar over playing with Akpororo and Camavinga grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:30pm On May 21, 2022
Madrid fans were even chanting the boy's name when he scored again them in the Bernabeu that time.

Just for show... That white fanbase completely lost every sense of dignity to lick a young boy's ass.

Choi.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 3:34pm On May 21, 2022
Payporte:
where is that devlishkidd devvy4
That one go don enter depression
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:37pm On May 21, 2022
FirstbornWds:
Madrid fans were even chanting the boy's name when he scored again them in the Bernabeu that time.

Just for show... That white fanbase completely lost every sense of dignity to lick a young boy's ass.

Choi.
They were utterly flagrant and shameless. I bet they will rather have Mbappe than win the UCL. They were willing to sell their souls to the devil for that boy. grin

It must hurt alot now they have been rejected wink

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Payporte: 3:46pm On May 21, 2022
Devvy4:
From halaand to mbappe to salah to mane to Lewy. All na strong rumor, none signed
and the haaland and mbappe don give una handicap cheesy grin

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:57pm On May 21, 2022
Payporte:

and the haaland and mbappe don give una handicap cheesy grin

Oops

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 4:01pm On May 21, 2022
Even if Madrid had signed Mbappe and Barca only signed some wingers but our key players stayed fit, we still have the capacity to beat Madrid.
Even Ferran the lord of movement was torturing Carvajal in the last El Classico.
If they have Mbappe, yes they will be stronger but it's not guaranteed that they would win everything.
So there is no need for trolling

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 4:02pm On May 21, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Lewandowski is agreeing to reduce his wages just to come to Barcelona. wink

Haaland picked oil money over Real Madrid. cheesy

Mbappe picked playing with Messi and Neymar over playing with Akpororo and Camavinga grin grin
grin grin grin grin comrades easy with the violence.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 4:02pm On May 21, 2022
Devvy4:
From halaand to mbappe to salah to mane to Lewy. All na strong rumor, none signed

grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 4:07pm On May 21, 2022
Devvy4:

Mbappe owns barka, the thoughts of him playing for Madrid is already making you wet your pant in fear.

Mbappe won’t end up like hazard, he’ll end up like his idol
Mr man, how far grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Who is Now laughing now?
Please click like if you think this guy is a mumu grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:10pm On May 21, 2022
With Mbappe officially rejecting Madrid now, and publicly embarassing them, I cant see Madrid going for Mbappe ever again.

In 2024/2025 Barcelona's financial situation will be much better, and we all know Mbappe's father is a Barcelona fan. grin wink

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:11pm On May 21, 2022
OhBritannia:
Mr man, how far grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Who is Now laughing now?
Please click like if you think this guy is a mumu grin grin grin
He is the biggest RM mumu fans I ever seen. wink wink Rejoiced too soon. Now he is in heap of depression

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:13pm On May 21, 2022
I guess we can finally stop hearing "imagine tHiS BarÇA bAckline vs Mbappe in El Clásico" grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 4:13pm On May 21, 2022
jpmoriarti:
He is the biggest RM mumu fans I ever seen. wink wink Rejoiced too soon. Now he is in heap of depression
He will soon start having thoughts of suicide grin
The pain now is unbearable.
We can literally see the tears grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Purpl3: 4:24pm On May 21, 2022
FirstbornWds:
The hate Madrid fans must have for Mbappe right now?

Omoh... I just don't know whether to troll or be sad that the deal didn't materialize.

The expectancy and manner they thought they could get anything they (Madrid) wanted is worth studying. The fans, even the ones here, actually made it look like they were the expandables is laughable to an extent.

But then, it's crazy to actually see how a Ligue one foooool that has never held a European club accolade before will hold a La Liga giant to ransom. PSG should be investigated and I hope they get sanctioned for always wanting to imprison players. Still, that doesn't mean they won't bottle UCL next season.

They will bottle it...
They will get knocked out by Sevilla in the round of 16
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:27pm On May 21, 2022
Purpl3:

They will bottle it...

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:27pm On May 21, 2022
They have taken it personal.

LMAO grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:28pm On May 21, 2022
Purpl3:

They will bottle it...
This one don slide into an inevitable depression grin grin grin

I recommend all Real Madridiots for a series of therapy for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 4:29pm On May 21, 2022
OhBritannia:
He will soon start having thoughts of suicide grin
The pain now is unbearable.
We can literally see the tears grin grin grin

Lol I never knew little things make people suicidal in your family, ehhya, I wonder how many of them you must have lost to suicide

(1) (2) (3) ... (5343) (5344) (5345) (5346) (5347) (5348) (5349) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Triplerg and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.