Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4590739 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5362) (5363) (5364) (5365) (5366) (5367) (5368) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MasonKendall(m): 9:14am On May 29, 2022
jpmoriarti:
I never said you were ManUtd fan.

I was only referring to the joker in the park. wink
The best player to play for United in the post Ferguson era is Zlatan. United no go smell trophy in the next 2 years unless they put in a huge effort to transform the team. Newcastle is actually on a better path than Manchester United.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:12am On May 29, 2022
Devvy4:

So sorry bruh
Thanks enjoy yourself. Hopefully next season Xavi, Laporta and Alemany will do the needful not make us to lick stick sweet when our mates are kissing trophies
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 10:14am On May 29, 2022
GrammarNazi1:

How about Pedri?

Is he there yet?

I said it before that Pedri is only promising; he is not the finished product yet and we should not overhype him?
They all are.. From pedri, to fati, to gavi to other youngsters. World class talents, yes... Hopefully, they become world class players..

But I think pedri has developed really fast. Faster than the rest
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:33am On May 29, 2022
obonujoker:

Huh... Real Madrid is above every other club o... only AC Milan might try to be on AC Milan level.

Barcelona is on the level of Man UTd, Liverpool etc

Barcelona and manure on same level cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bacteria8: 10:34am On May 29, 2022
Barca people think about your life very well
tongue tongue tongue

How can your 600 years of useless existence be equal to these guys shocked

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bacteria8: 10:35am On May 29, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Barcelona and manure on same level cheesy cheesy

Yes, you lots are both "trophyless" tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 10:42am On May 29, 2022
More trophies in his debut season than Barka has in the past 5 years

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 10:49am On May 29, 2022
Now I understand what pique meant by 5 fingers……hmmm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:10am On May 29, 2022
chusks:

But the Goat did it first undecided
But but Pendu is Mr. UCL na, Most of you almost swore by your local gods that he was the one carrying vardrid grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:13am On May 29, 2022
Neimar:
Una trolling sef nr sweet grin
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ALEXAPLAYME: 11:40am On May 29, 2022
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ALEXAPLAYME: 11:43am On May 29, 2022
I guess jp, frwizard kilishihunter will support Frankfurt next during the supercup

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:50am On May 29, 2022
ALEXAPLAYME:
I guess jp, frwizard kilishihunter will support Frankfurt next during the supercup
grin So far una no fit use am carry sextuple next season, No need Chief, Enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 11:58am On May 29, 2022
We are not dead!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 12:03pm On May 29, 2022
Star boy Vini has a Ucl final goal, while Ansu fatigue has 0 Ucl knock out stage goal

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:04pm On May 29, 2022
abduleez1 ejo help me explain this CvC shit Berra, Laporta rejected the one tebas was offering, does that mean the one he agreed with Goldman Sachs is still being pushed or also put on hold like the liga own?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 12:07pm On May 29, 2022
Adieu Barka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bacteria8: 12:17pm On May 29, 2022
Neimar:
Una trolling sef nr sweet grin

Kilishihunter:

grin grin

Una two dey use style comot sorrow and fraustration for body...
You think say you dey wise grin
70 years old men ! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2022
Real madrid won the same amount of UCL in 9 yrs as Barca in their entire history!!! � Let that sink in Barca fans.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bacteria8: 12:37pm On May 29, 2022
Krasid:
Real madrid won the same amount of UCL in 9 yrs as Barca in their entire history!!! � Let that sink in Barca fans.

Haaaa

9 years >>>>> 123 years

Comrade lower your voice abeg grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 12:49pm On May 29, 2022
jpmoriarti:
We need to fix alot of things at Barca so we can give the youngsters the best platform to succeed at the top level. We need to be playing well in the UCL before you begin to see how the young players can perform at the top level.

Our UCL in the past 7 years have been nothing short of nightmare.

Of course, Fati is a born goal scorer. But at this moment, he can't do it all on his own.
Exactly my point bruh.Unfortunately Barca ain't ready we another steel in that defence to partner Araujo.We need a midfielder like Messi/Xavi/Iniesta that can create something outta nothing with defense splitting passes..Pedri will get there but he is still young and need more experince and tutelage. We need Rb/Lb with crossing abilities and wingers that can dribble simultaneosly and drive in not cross wide(Fati like ),let me not start with Ter stegen the same scenerio that made this same Liverpool enjoy a comeback against us was what Courtious saved yesterday i might forgive Ter cus he is not a giant like Courtious buh men!.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 12:54pm On May 29, 2022
jpmoriarti:
We need to fix alot of things at Barca so we can give the youngsters the best platform to succeed at the top level. We need to be playing well in the UCL before you begin to see how the young players can perform at the top level.

Our UCL in the past 7 years have been nothing short of nightmare.

Of course, Fati is a born goal scorer. But at this moment, he can't do it all on his own.
Exactly my point bruh.Unfortunately Barca ain't ready we another steel in that defence to partner Araujo.We need a midfielder like Messi/Xavi/Iniesta that can create something outta nothing with defense splitting passes..Pedri will get there but he is still young and need more experince and tutelage. We need Rb/Lb with crossing abilities and wingers that can dribble simultaneosly and drive in not cross wide(Fati like ),let me not start with Ter stegen the same scenerio that made this same Liverpool enjoy a comeback against us was what Courtious saved yesterday i might forgive Ter cus he is not a giant like Courtious buh men!.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by donjazet(m): 1:01pm On May 29, 2022
Dear Barcelona fans, now is the time to take affairs of our country seriously as we do football.
PLEASE do endeavor to find the closest INEC office close to you and register to vote for next year's election. We cannot continue to sit on our hands and lament about the poor situation of things and the terrible leaders we have.

We have the power in our hands to change things. We just need to stop being apathetic to voting.
This opportunity for change comes only once in 4 years, realistically once in 8 years.
We cannot let this opportunity pass by.
Please click on the link below to register on INEC's website online.

https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/Home/start

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:15pm On May 29, 2022
Bimmarlykay:
The thing about MATS is that though he isn't big in stature He used to be Very good in 1v1 saves and also having that German arrogance which helped his confidence but I just don't know whether it was the recent bad outings we've been having in Europe or the surgery he performed which doesn't make him exert himself like before, Well it's a known fact GKs become more deadly as they age into their 30s so let's watch out for next season but then again nobody is irreplaceable if more errors occur
As for the defence I just hope Napoli sell koulibaly to us seeing as he rejected their new offer though we ain't the only ones in the hunt for him plus we still have lenglet and Umtiti on da books, An Araujo koulibaly pairing will make us compete strongly for la liga
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by temi1290: 1:20pm On May 29, 2022
The momentum Madrid brought to the final was crazy, you can't stage a comeback against PSG, Chelsea and Man City only to loose the final, Real Madrid deserved it 100%
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 1:43pm On May 29, 2022
Kilishihunter:

The thing about MATS is that though he isn't big in stature He used to be Very good in 1v1 saves and also having that German arrogance which helped his confidence but I just don't know whether it was the recent bad outings we've been having in Europe or the surgery he performed which doesn't make him exert himself like before, Well it's a known fact GKs become more deadly as they age into their 30s so let's watch out for next season but then again nobody is irreplaceable if more errors occur
As for the defence I just hope Napoli sell koulibaly to us seeing as he rejected their new offer though we ain't the only ones in the hunt for him plus we still have lenglet and Umtiti on da books, An Araujo koulibaly pairing will make us compete strongly for la liga
Koulibaly will never come to dead Barka. Why will he come to your dead europalona club? Keep dreaming on lewadoski and rapinha that will never come and play in your dead team.
Broke finished club.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 1:47pm On May 29, 2022
Bacteria8:

Yes, you lots are both "trophyless" tongue
Two finished history fc clubs. I don't know why people will go and be suffering and supporting those dead clubs when they are bigger clubs to support.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ALEXAPLAYME: 2:18pm On May 29, 2022
cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 2:32pm On May 29, 2022
ALEXAPLAYME:
cheesy
Congratulations fc that nobody will tell congratulations. grin.
Dead club.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Purpl3: 2:37pm On May 29, 2022
Devvy4:
More trophies in his debut season than Barka has in the past 5 years

I don't know why we are not calling this a treble.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Raalsalghul: 2:39pm On May 29, 2022
ALEXAPLAYME:
cheesy

Congratulations F.C grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Purpl3: 2:48pm On May 29, 2022
ALEXAPLAYME:
cheesy

Congratulations FC for a reason grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5362) (5363) (5364) (5365) (5366) (5367) (5368) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.