Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5519) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4590136 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5516) (5517) (5518) (5519) (5520) (5521) (5522) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2022
Kilishihunter:

With the way fans are rushing the camp nou tickets thereby making it almost sold out for tomorrow, I fear for the kind boos that will greet his ears, And if you looked at xavi's prematch press conference closely it gave a little hint about him not being very important going forward, Na him sabi sha

Xavi actually don't believe/rate him if not he would have wanted to keep him. but the guy no wan leave and it becoming annoying(from fans favourite to most hated player) even Dembele no do reach this one
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Wizywiz(m): 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jokerman:
Wait, so Pessi at 34 years could not make UEFA list.... baba Arugbo grin grin grin grin..... No more Fifalona and uefalona mago mago

Check Ronaldo at 34 years...

This is why Ronaldo is GOAT....
oga is messi 34 or 35 u sure say u no dey high on Sk grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Wizywiz(m): 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
Jokerman:
Wait, so Pessi at 34 years could not make UEFA list.... baba Arugbo grin grin grin grin..... No more Fifalona and uefalona mago mago

and that is why your Ronaldo GOAT should win it oooo... atleast him no get obstacle again grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
Now let laporta find a way to get a good rb, we can’t use dest or Roberto in champions league.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Philip6800(m): 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
Thats what we do best grin....we fight for the less privilege. I remember when Bayern flog brokelona we also fought for them grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 1:33am On Aug 13, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Imagine.when the Espai Barca project is completed and our new camp nou then becomes the first club owned stadium to have over a 100,000 sitting capacity, Imagine a full house cheering your team in UCL home games alongside the tickets revenue, Damn
The funny thing about all this is now that it was Bartomeu's idea, Despite his plenty shortcomings man knew had to generate cash like abduleez usually states

This is why I find it funny when EPL peeps makes ignorant comments like how will we repay and mortgaging our future.
The Espai Barca project is our endgame and wildcard amidst all these. When completed that project has the potential to boost Barca's revenue by 30%. It'll not only focus on sporting but hospitality as well. It will have a stadium for the Basketball team as well as the Handball and volleyball team. It'll also have hotels and suites for fans and visitors to lodge. This means almost no penny is lost when you in the Barca complex. Events hosting is also baked into the plan. It's basically a project that will pay for itself in 5yrs time if things go according to plans.

The main reason I understand Barca going all out for these players (especially Kound, Raphinha and Lewandoski) are because when this season ends Barca won't be able to bank on ticket sales money and probably museum when Camp Nou goes under reconstruction. The Olympic stadium is about 80,000 capacity iirc. That's a massive shortage of over 18,000 more seats in comparison to Camp Nou.
So it's better
Also a reason is buying now makes it cheaper in the long run as we won't need to scour the market for such positions in the next 3yrs. We'll have time to focus on other positions and cheaper at that.

@ Mostob, this partly explains your question the other day. Been too busy lately. At least our resident fans did a perfect job of explaining the situation.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 8:01am On Aug 13, 2022
Jokerman:

Messi won a Ballon D'or at 34 years.

At 34 years Ronaldo was dragging down his team into Europa league contention.

Messi has more ballon dors than your so-called 30-man ballon d'or nominees combined

Last year Ballon d'or had lost relevance to you guys, but this year, una dey celebrate a mere nomination in a community list where it's sure that Pendu will not even make top 20. Is this how much the GOAT dey press your necks to the point of absolute confusion?

14 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:08am On Aug 13, 2022
As we are kicking off our La Liga campaign today with Xavi and his soldiers let's not forget from where did we came from

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:35am On Aug 13, 2022
FC Barcelona and Nico González have reached an agreement to renew the player's contract, which was set to expire on 30 June 2024, for an additional two years through to 30 June 2026. His buyout clause has been set at a billion euros.

At the same time, FC Barcelona and Valencia CF have reached an agreement for the player to spend the 2022/23 season on loan to the latter. There is no purchase option included in the deal.

Good luck Nico. We are banking on you to become the next Busi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 9:35am On Aug 13, 2022
Philip6800:
Thats what we do best grin....we fight for the less privilege. I remember when Bayern flog brokelona we also fought for them grin

Less privileged bullying the privileged.

13 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 9:41am On Aug 13, 2022
ThierryJay:

Messi has more ballon dors than your so-called 30-man ballon d'or nominees combined

Last year Ballon d'or had lost relevance to you guys, but this year, una dey celebrate a mere nomination in a community list where it's sure that Pendu will not even make top 20. Is this how much the GOAT dey press your necks to the point of absolute confusion?

I hear say Pessi don tire like Tinubu.... na true grin

Since 2004, Ronaldo has never stayed outside top 30, even after changing teams.... grin

Wait, no top scorer award this year, the one dem give Lewandoski last year... grin?

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:02am On Aug 13, 2022
Sergino Dest left out in the first match squad of the season. wink wink

Thank God Xavi knows too that the boy is not a good fullback for Barca. Not good attacking wise nor defending. They have already told him to find his way out but he refuses to leave. Let's see who what happens.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:05am On Aug 13, 2022
ThierryJay:

I think say na only me notice am Prof, The so called Mickey mouse corruption filled award has now reverted back in the eyes of the pendoos as the best thing since slice bread, Even lewandoski that everyone was forming freedom fighter for has been thrown back in the Dustbin and not given a single ballon d or cheating message since he joined us.
Well that's their business, My joy is Xaviball is back cool
Rayo go hear am today

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:18am On Aug 13, 2022
abduleez1:

This is why I find it funny when EPL peeps makes ignorant comments like how will we repay and mortgaging our future.
The Espai Barca project is our endgame and wildcard amidst all these. When completed that project has the potential to boost Barca's revenue by 30%. It'll not only focus on sporting but hospitality as well. It will have a stadium for the Basketball team as well as the Handball and volleyball team. It'll also have hotels and suites for fans and visitors to lodge. This means almost no penny is lost when you in the Barca complex. Events hosting is also baked into the plan. It's basically a project that will pay for itself in 5yrs time if things go according to plans.

The main reason I understand Barca going all out for these players (especially Kound, Raphinha and Lewandoski) are because when this season ends Barca won't be able to bank on ticket sales money and probably museum when Camp Nou goes under reconstruction. The Olympic stadium is about 80,000 capacity iirc. That's a massive shortage of over 18,000 more seats in comparison to Camp Nou.
So it's better
Also a reason is buying now makes it cheaper in the long run as we won't need to scour the market for such positions in the next 3yrs. We'll have time to focus on other positions and cheaper at that.

@ Mostob, this partly explains your question the other day. Been too busy lately. At least our resident fans did a perfect job of explaining the situation.
Agba economist, You've done Justice to this abeg, With an estimated income of €200m yearly plus it's 360° lens orbiting the stadia et al, Barca should finally get a 21st century stadium it deserves at 2026 worst case scenario 2027

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2022
Kilishihunter:

I think say na only me notice am Prof, The so called Mickey mouse corruption filled award has now reverted back in the eyes of the pendoos as the best thing since slice bread, Even lewandoski that everyone was forming freedom fighter for has been thrown back in the Dustin and not given a single ballon d or cheating message since he joined us.
Well that's their business, My joy is Xaviball is back cool
Rayo go hear am today

You know because they've been starved of genuine bragging rights for so long, they'd hold on to anything irrelevant just to create useless agenda.

They've always been using Lewa to further their agenda. They all really supported his coming to Barca so that Ronaldo can go and statpad at Bayern. But Kahn did them strong thing.

Who could have ever thought that a time would come when CR and his myrmidons would descend to the level of celebrating a 30-man ballon dor nomination?

The GOAT celebrates wins and not nominations.

Meanwhile, I saw a Barca - Rayo 5-0 highlights youtube notification yesterday evening and my heart skipped many beats thinking how the hell did I miss the match. Only to see that it was a clickbait for a previous season fixture. The relief I felt mehn. Xavi has starved us for too long joor.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mhistaedie01(m): 11:56am On Aug 13, 2022
This one doesn't even know how to troll... Your attempt looks disgusting
Jokerman:

I hear say Pessi don tire like Tinubu.... na true grin

Since 2004, Ronaldo has never stayed outside top 30, even after changing teams.... grin

Wait, no top scorer award this year, the one dem give Lewandoski last year... grin?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Simplyartie: 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
I can't wait for tonight's match i think we'll win 3-0 . on another note am I the only cule who doesn't rate Gavi? the kid is good but not good enough to be a starter in a team like Barcelona. tackles-WEAK aerial duels-WEAK crossing-WEAK ball recovery-WEAK

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
Simplyartie:
I can't wait for tonight's match i think we'll win 3-0 . on another note am I the only cule who doesn't rate Gavi? the kid is good but not good enough to be a starter in a team like Barcelona. tackles-WEAK aerial duels-WEAK crossing-WEAK ball recovery-WEAK
You are not the only one. That boy is very average. It is just dead barka that is overhyping him when he cannot do anything. He's a very useless player that will be playing in league 2 in England.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Simplyartie: 1:56pm On Aug 13, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

You are not the only one. That boy is very average. It is just dead barka that is overhyping him when he cannot do anything. He's a very useless player that will be playing in league 2 in England.

I was talking about him being a starter at Barcelona, he is still good enough to come in from the bench.I just don't rate him to be a starter in a team with Pedri ,FDJ and Franck Kessie. as for him being "a very useless player" is very funny coming from a Chelsea fan.I am sure Tuchel would be very happy to have a midfielder like Gavi who is better at through balls than old kante, Kovasick and Reuben Left-ass-Cheek put together.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Agba economist, You've done Justice to this abeg, With an estimated income of €200m yearly plus it's 360° lens orbiting the stadia et al, Barca should finally get a 21st-century stadium it deserves at 2026 worst case scenario 2027

Lol. You never see anything. Abdul go day bissect day dissect economics like say e follow Barca day run finances.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
Simplyartie:

He's still young and open to improvement. But saying you don't rate him kinda harsh!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nico has left!!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Philip6800(m): 3:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
Where is your cups? You are only less privilege when you don't win a cup grin.....even tomatoes cup brokelona nor see win grin
TLona1:

Less privileged bullying the privileged.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
Philip6800:
Where is your cups? You are only less privilege when you don't win a cup grin.....even tomatoes cup brokelona nor see win grin
That is why they are a very useless club. El clasico flogging is better than winning a cup to them. I know you people will still win la ligo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Lol. You never see anything. Abdul go day bissect day dissect economics like say e follow Barca day run finances.
Lol, e sabi gan, no be today
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
who has watch Edmond Tapsoba played he looks all round good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O-i7sk2Thc

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ready for the grit and grind tonight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Philip6800(m): 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
Tell them. Brokenlona many signing doesn't frighten Madrid. Brokelona have made more signings than us since 2012 but we still won more trophies than them since then
WhoDeyHause:

That is why they are a very useless club. El clasico flogging is better than winning a cup to them. I know you people will still win la ligo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
Philip6800:
Tell them. Brokenlona many signing doesn't frighten Madrid. Brokelona have made more signings than us since 2012 but we still won more trophies than them since then
Even if they still bring Bernando they will still flop and take second position as usual. I know they will still go trophyless while other teams will win the cups.
Useless club.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 5:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Even if they still bring Bernando they will still flop and take second position as usual. I know they will still go trophyless while other teams will win the cups.
Useless club.

See mumu grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
Wtf is wrong with man utd ??
they are 2-0 down now, I just pity poor Ten Hag wey leave em trophy winning A jax to that shit of a club
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
ghettokid1:
Wtf is wrong with man utd ??
they are 2-0 down now, I just pity poor Ten Hag wey leave em trophy winning A jax to that shit of a club
Man united fans dey suffer abeg, Our dark european nights don't compare to what they're currently going through, This shit is enough to make a grown man go insane

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5516) (5517) (5518) (5519) (5520) (5521) (5522) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.