Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4632790 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5571) (5572) (5573) (5574) (5575) (5576) (5577) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
Make dembele go meet lewandowski for coaching on shooting abeg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:01pm On Sep 03, 2022
Another goddamn 3 points in the bag, Sevilla came, they pressed, they showed us pepper in the opening moments but they could not conquer with their poor defence, Gavi deservingly the MOTM, Kounde with a very nice shift against his former side, Eric near perfect before his withdrawal, Lewa just can't stop scoring, MATS (formerly known as Ter Rorist) with another clean sheet, 3 in 4 now, Araujo, Pedri,Raphinha, FDJ when he came on even selfish dembele all put in good shifts at different stages
The funny thing about us now is we can play shit and still somehow find the goals to win, Cadiz, Iku pade yin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
COOL10:
Lewandowski needs to be more assertive when it comes to freekicks.
I understand that he's trying to respect and be friendly with his new teammates but I see no reason why Dembele and Raphinha should be taking freekicks, especially those on the left hand side or middle of the pitch.
Both are better freekick takers than him even though dembouz still has some problems with keeping most of his shots lower, Even at bayern he hardly took the direct ones plus we also have an Alonso who'll still be in the mix when he's on the pitch, Make my bros enjoy poaching and penalties jare
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Yeahh Ferran is becoming difficult to defend. Played rubbish tonight when brought on. No single impact going forward. When he shoots, he shoots without any finesse or guile.

The guy seems lost.
I don’t want to say he is low on confidence, it’s more like he has lost form.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Gavi MOTM? JP easy with the vayolence abeg grin
grin cheesy No vawulence. You be correct guy.

You had good pionts though because when Sevilla was ontop, we really struggled to build momentum in the midfield. I fear that against more robust team, we'll be punished
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Both are better freekick takers than him even though dembouz still has some problems with keeping most of his shots lower, Even at bayern he hardly took the direct ones plus we also have an Alonso who'll still be in the mix when he's on the pitch, Make my bros enjoy poaching and penalties jare

Dembele takes free kicks? I’ve never really him playing any for us. Alba was even taking freekicks while he was on the pitch.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2022
Kilishihunter:

How are both better when they always shoot waywardly. The thing with free Kick is that when u have a better shot accuracy you would also be good with it Check Alonslow, Messi, Penaldo, De Bruyne this guy have Betty shot accuracy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2022
Kilishihunter:
Another goddamn 3 points in the bag, Sevilla came, they pressed, they showed us pepper in the opening moments but they could not conquer with their poor defence, Gavi deservingly the MOTM, Kounde with a very nice shift against his former side, Eric near perfect before his withdrawal, Lewa just can't stop scoring, MATS (formerly known as Ter Rorist) with another clean sheet, 3 in 4 now, Araujo, Pedri,Raphinha, FDJ when he came on even selfish dembele all put in good shifts at different stages
The funny thing about us now is we can play shit and still somehow find the goals to win, Cadiz, Iku pade yin

That's the thing. We mostly played shit but somehow are ahead.
Our forward line continues to make the difference. And our defence also put in some good shift.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ikennablue:
Man of the match, Gavi. That guy is like a ball retrieving machine. At this rate, he can be better than Kante

Smh... grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by COOL10(m): 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2022
Kilishihunter:

How is Dembele a better free kick taker than Lewa? How many free kick goals has Dembele scored in his career? Compare that to the number of times you've seen Lewandowski score a free kick.

Dembele and Raphinha can focus on freekicks on the right side of the pitch. Left-sided freekicks should be left for Lewandowski.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 10:17pm On Sep 03, 2022
We have a long way to go and I don't think Busquet is our answer even though their no one to replace. am excited about us winning but if we meet a brilliant team who are faster in transition we would suffer Busquet is to slow in keeping up

and we would be seeing Pedri and Gavi combo for a long time.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Lol. This is a thing of beauty. I mean, it'd be considered if we played badly all through and then nudged up a win.. Now, we coordinate after a few mistakes and Xavi yells to the players' mothers and we are back on track. This shows that the man's management isn't only feared but equally respected.

This is what we signed up for. Total beauty, and picking up valuable points.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2022
Benzema go dey look lewandowski like...

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2022
We mostly played nonsense in the match but the forward quality was more than enough.

Our midfield was easily bullied and dominated so Xavi should pls switch up this Gavi-Pedri combo he's trying to make work by all means.
I'm waiting to see who he starts in the Plazen match. Hoping to see Kessie start cos guy is too good to be chopping bench in place of small kids.
Gavi was great with his ball retrievals but needs serious improvements in his all round play. Holds the ball too much ans drifts far too off the midfield.

For me, Roberto impressed me the most in this match mostly because all others we know their potential and what they can do already. I'm beginning to like the guy. If person tell me say I go later like Roberto for this life I go say na lie. I know how many times I don swear for him papa and pray fervently for injury to destroy him career especially under Valverde. grin grin

As for Torres, that guy I just have no words. Dude just dey play without energy or motivation like say dem dey force am play. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mhistaedie01(m): 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2022
Guy I don't think there's any team quicker in transition in laliga like sevilla... Correct me if I'm wrong
Oldboss:
We have a long way to go and I don't think Busquet is our answer even though their no one to replace. am excited about us winning but if we meet a brilliant team who are faster in transition we would suffer Busquet is to slow in keeping up

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:27pm On Sep 03, 2022
abduleez1:
We mostly played nonsense in the match but the forward quality was more than enough.

Our midfield was easily bullied and dominated so Xavi should pls switch up this Gavi-Pedri combo he's trying to make work by all means.
I'm waiting to see who he starts in the Plazen match. Hoping to see Kessie start cos guy is too good to be chopping bench in place of small kids.
Gavi was great with his ball retrievals but needs serious improvements in his all round play. Holds the ball too much ans drifts far too off the midfield.

For me, Roberto impressed me the most in this match mostly because all others we know their potential and what they can do already. I'm beginning to like the guy. If person tell me say I go later like Roberto for this life I go say na lie. I know how many times I don swear for him papa and pray fervently for injury to destroy him career especially under Valverde. grin grin

As for Torres, that guy I just have no words. Dude just dey play without energy or motivation like say dem dey force am play. undecided

No start agenda for here... angry angry grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:28pm On Sep 03, 2022
abduleez1:

You sef see Roberto... As in, e be like say them revive the guy somehow. I like him as a substitute with those killer crosses and passes.

And yes.. It's time to bring Kessie on more. I am sure he can what Gavi is, and more.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2022
coded01:

No start agenda for here... angry angry grin grin

No need for Agenda.

Na me call am out here first. The guy is playing without motivation. A January loan to a struggling side is looking like a possibility.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
FirstbornWds:

No need for Agenda.

Na me call am out here first. The guy is playing without motivation. A January loan to a struggling side is looking like a possibility.

Finally, you are seeing what a few of us don see since.. wink

Welcome! grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2022
Personally, I was hoping to see Depay come on for Lewandowski today and not Fati. Depay's flair would have worked wonders as a no.9 and of course, built confidence but Xavi had other plans.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
coded01:

Finally, you are seeing what a few of us don see since.. wink

Welcome! grin grin

That time.. Na which hunting. Right now, he is being shiit. He should have improved better.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 10:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
Mhistaedie01:
Guy I don't think there's any team quicker in transition in laliga like sevilla... Correct me if I'm wrong
Am not talking about la Liga alone there Bayern and champion league
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2022
Oldboss:

I quite agree with you. Busquets may not have the muscle again to lead us against a top team.

He only plays well when the whole team is playing well. He can no longer lead the team in time of adversity.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2022
FirstbornWds:

That time.. Na which hunting. Right now, he is being shiit. He should have improved better.

I don't even understand how barca spent  €55million plus €10million add-ons on him... shocked shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 10:37pm On Sep 03, 2022
Ferran Havertz cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Ferran Havertz cool

Comparing Ferran to Havertz is not fair...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:40pm On Sep 03, 2022
This save.... Right here... Was a blessing. Thank you Ter Stegen

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNTbQ24p/
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:55pm On Sep 03, 2022
deserved man of the match performance by gavi....even fdj don't have such workrate.

shout out to juice kounde... two assist tonight. d guy is super calm on the ball. barca DNA full him body. anoda clean sheet 4 mats..ni

alba's days in barca are numbered...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by losprince(m): 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
deserved man of the match performance by gavi....even fdj don't have such workrate.

shout out to juice kounde... two assist tonight. d guy is super calm on the ball. barca DNA full him body. anoda clean sheet 4 mats..ni

alba's days in barca are numbered...
Same as ferran if he doesn't sit up soon.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 11:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
COOL10:
Lewandowski needs to be more assertive when it comes to freekicks.
I understand that he's trying to respect and be friendly with his new teammates but I see no reason why Dembele and Raphinha should be taking freekicks, especially those on the left hand side or middle of the pitch.
Relax Alonso will take it from all of them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mhistaedie01(m): 11:20pm On Sep 03, 2022
I really wish the team doesn't fear Bayern as much as our fans do. Like seriously we don't even have to dominate to beat Bayern. Just finish and defend well
Oldboss:

Am not talking about la Liga alone there Bayern and champion league

(1) (2) (3) ... (5571) (5572) (5573) (5574) (5575) (5576) (5577) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.