Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4632055 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5582) (5583) (5584) (5585) (5586) (5587) (5588) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2022
ThierryJay:
Dembele is a nuclear weapon. He's got way more explosive qualities than any other player currently in world football even more than Mbappe. Na only goal sense remain and we'd be talking Ballon dor contender.
Even without those goals he's still easily top 5 LW/RWs in the world , That assist to ferran was just otherworldly, Injury and complacency just held him back from becoming more but thankfully for him he still has a lot of time thanks to xavi, his wife and himself
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:45pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kilishihunter:

I think the winner is definitely coming from whoever comes out on top in this semis, Sinner still sadly has a long way to go despite his burgeoning talent, Alcaraz as we all know is gradually coming of age, Tiafoe is playing at home and is a beast with his forehands and service, Also tends to slightly hold his own in the biggest of stages, I think the winner is coming from this pot
If Khachanov makes the final, he is winning it. That guy backhand and first service is massive.

I like Tiafoe too. Home crowd is going to spur him alot but I don't know if it would be enough against Alcaraz.

Sometimes, it just feels you can't get past Alcaraz. His defense and offense is second to none at the moment. But he does not possess a massive first serve but he can hit winners from any where in the court. Nice mix of dropshots and forehands.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2022
TheHulk616:
that was very disrespectful to the queen.

round of applause for this comment

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Even without those goals he's still easily top 5 LW/RWs in the world , That assist to ferran was just otherworldly, Injury and complacency just held him back from becoming more but thankfully for him he still has a lot of time thanks to xavi, his wife and himself
He granted an interview to Sports the other day, Dembele. One thing that stood out for me was where he said that at this stage, talent is not enough to succeed. He said he didn't know this before but now he does after everything he went through.

You could see he is now more focused and committed. Of course, injuries are part of the game but he now takes care of himself way more and the results are there for all to see.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 11:02pm On Sep 08, 2022
jpmoriarti:
He granted an interview to Sports the other day, Dembele. One thing that stood out for me was where he said that at this stage, talent is not enough to succeed. He said he didn't know this before but now he does after everything he went through.

You could see he is now more focused and committed. Of course, injuries are part of the game but he now takes care of himself way more and the results are there for all to see.
Add to the fact that there is now a sweetheart who will help with massage after a very long day on the pitch.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 7:51am On Sep 09, 2022
Kilishihunter:

I hear our young Alhaja has been receiving several plaudits from fans for doing wonders with Dembouz. More grease to her whatever cos Dembz obviously loves it!

That assist to Ferran was so UnDembelous. I didnt know he also had finesse in his arsenal cos his style is more of explosive trickery. Good he learnt some classy magical stuff from Messi.

That pass to Ferran and Neymar's lob to Mbappe should be contesting for assist of the week. Incidentally both resulting goals were UCL goal of the week contenders.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cayorday89(m): 8:16am On Sep 09, 2022
emmaodet:

That Haaland is more or less a box 18/tap-in player. Mpabe is far more deadly than him likewise lewy.
If you look at the type of goals mpabe and lewy scores even outside box 18, you will know these are dangerous 9s.

I will disagree with you here, if you had seen Haaland while he was at Dortmund, he runs with the ball, dribbles and scored tap ins like, from outside box 18 and golazos like Lewie and Mbappe have been doing and doing now.

At City, many were sceptical about him adjusting to Guardiola style but he has done just that which is him positioning himself for all the tap ins because behind is a system that encourages players to hold on to the ball and give it to a target man who will not miss...

Imagine he was a Spaniard in that 2010 world cup, they would have scored more goals and win by wide margins than they eventually did. Haaland is an all rounder but for now his job is simple, hang around the 18yard box and put the ball into the net ably assisted by seasoned passers of the ball.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by emmaodet: 9:00am On Sep 09, 2022
cayorday89:

I will disagree with you here, if you had seen Haaland while he was at Dortmund, he runs with the ball, dribbles and scored tap ins like, from outside box 18 and golazos like Lewie and Mbappe have been doing and doing now.

At City, many were sceptical about him adjusting to Guardiola style but he has done just that which is him positioning himself for all the tap ins because behind is a system that encourages players to hold on to the ball and give it to a target man who will not miss...

Imagine he was a Spaniard in that 2010 world cup, they would have scored more goals and win by wide margins than they eventually did. Haaland is an all rounder but for now his job is simple, hang around the 18yard box and put the ball into the net ably assisted by seasoned passers of the ball.

Okay ooo.

Let's see if he would struggle to net when playing against a team with tight defence like athletico madrid and co. because there will be no room for loose balls for him to tap-in.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by joviegghead: 9:09am On Sep 09, 2022
emmaodet:

Okay ooo.

Let's if he won't struggle to net when playing with a team with tight defence like athletico madrid and co. because there witth be any room for loose balls for him to tap-in.

Even if he does not score, he'll cause problems for the defence and draw fouls and errors due to his size, strength and positioning.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:36am On Sep 09, 2022
emmaodet:

Okay ooo.

Let's if he won't struggle to net when playing with a team with tight defence like athletico madrid and co. because there witth be any room for loose balls for him to tap-in.

Na against low-blocks he go thrive pass cos they'd have to spam in crosses and play one touch pass and shoot
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:37am On Sep 09, 2022
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNE1CuvL/

See as them use Verrati catch cruise
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:09am On Sep 09, 2022
jpmoriarti:
If Khachanov makes the final, he is winning it. That guy backhand and first service is massive.

I like Tiafoe too. Home crowd is going to spur him alot but I don't know if it would be enough against Alcaraz.

Sometimes, it just feels you can't get past Alcaraz. His defense and offense is second to none at the moment. But he does not possess a massive first serve but he can hit winners from any where in the court. Nice mix of dropshots and forehands.
Lol, bro khachanov should beat ruud first before he dreams of winning the US open, that dude is most times a mental midget, To me he even overachieved in this tourney reaching the semis though of course you're right in which he has the best and most powerful first service among the four of them, I still think with the winner of Alcaraz-tiafoe nicking this probably the former
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by emmaodet: 10:33am On Sep 09, 2022
joviegghead:

Even if he does not score, he'll cause problems for the defence and draw fouls and errors due to his size, strength and positioning.

Yes, i agree with this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:07am On Sep 09, 2022
ThierryJay:

I hear our young Alhaja has been receiving several plaudits from fans for doing wonders with Dembouz. More grease to her whatever cos Dembz obviously loves it!

That assist to Ferran was so UnDembelous. I didnt know he also had finesse in his arsenal cos his style is more of explosive trickery. Good he learnt some classy magical stuff from Messi.

That pass to Ferran and Neymar's lob to Mbappe should be contesting for assist of the week. Incidentally both resulting goals were UCL goal of the week contenders.
Lol, alhaja has really done wonders to the once indifferent and out of sorts dembele, Also really helps she's a medical doctor, He just needs to be more consistent and decisive in key moments and even tons of rival fans will be singing his praises, But chief let's not also forget he has just a €100m release clause that half of it would be remitted to him once it's triggered and he agrees, With the likes of psg and Chelsea lurking anything is possible, I can't believe I'm fearful of this after spending almost the whole summer dragging him cause of his contract brouhaha grin, If he continues this form he'll get his desired contract demands in no time
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:09am On Sep 09, 2022
joviegghead:

Bros I surprise say you no really scatter here or make noise as your boy showed his innate abilities the day before yesterday grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 11:43am On Sep 09, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Lol, alhaja has really done wonders to the once indifferent and out of sorts dembele, Also really helps she's a medical doctor, He just needs to be more consistent and decisive in key moments and even tons of rival fans will be singing his praises, But chief let's not also forget he has just a €100m release clause that half of it would be remitted to him once it's triggered and he agrees, With the likes of psg and Chelsea lurking anything is possible, I can't believe I'm fearful of this after spending almost the whole summer dragging him cause of his contract brouhaha grin, If he continues this form he'll get his desired contract demands in no time

Lol whether na him and him wife plan be that sef..
Baba needs all the funds he can get, he will have kids soon.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2022
FC Barcelona's new salary limit is €656M. It has increased massively from -€144M in January.
@relevo

My president wink

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 2:34pm On Sep 09, 2022
Laporta is the Goat of all of our presidents, whether dead or alive.

When they thought we'd be languishing in debt... Man came and turned things around.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kingsley Coman suffered a hamstring strain in training on Friday. The player is likely to miss out on the match against Barcelona. wink

We won't mind a little help now, would we? Afterall, last season, almost all our players were out injured
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
Reason i love Laliga we don't hype.. if it where our noisy neighbors from England na noise pollution.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2022
Villarreal & Betis won as well.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by neztar: 8:23pm On Sep 09, 2022
Kilishihunter:

prime neymar or prime dembele, who would you pick? Remember he was bought to replace him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by neztar: 8:27pm On Sep 09, 2022
jpmoriarti:

while other are using one leg, he's using two legs. he's a cheat
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by neztar: 8:29pm On Sep 09, 2022
mostob:
Add to the fact that there is now a sweetheart who will help with massage after a very long day on the pitch.
chai, i cant wait to get married and fùck my wife

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:14pm On Sep 09, 2022
Khashanov vs Ruud currently engaging in a battle of wits for a place in the 2022 #usopen final.

Ruud takes the first set.

Expecting a very long battle.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:07pm On Sep 09, 2022
Ruud by far the better player so far. I dont know if Khachanov aces will be enough to save him tonight.

He has to win this set to stay in the match angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:39pm On Sep 09, 2022
Khashanov takes the 3rd. We go on
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Khashanov takes the 3rd. We go on

Senior man, u dey mean dey give us update ooo. E b like say Tennis na ur 2nd favourite...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:04pm On Sep 09, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Senior man, u dey mean dey give us update ooo. E b like say Tennis na ur 2nd favourite...
Lolz yes. Always loved tennis. wink I don't mind sitting through 5 hours of tennis match
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:17pm On Sep 09, 2022
Casper Ruud just too good tonight. smiley

Straight to the final! wink Guy could be world number 1 on Monday if he wins the trophy.

If Alcaraz does not make the final, then Ruud is World Number 1 come Monday whether or not he wins it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2022
neztar:
prime neymar or prime dembele, who would you pick? Remember he was bought to replace him

Like Xavi just said, Dembele is currently at the level of prime Neymar in terms of fear factor. The only thing Prime Neymar has above him is goal efficiency (scored 32 goals in 2014/15) and still weighed in with several assists. Dembele is still some way behind in that aspect.

So for now, prime Neymar takes the cake between the two but hopefully not for very long.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:18am On Sep 10, 2022
neztar:
prime neymar or prime Dembele, who would you pick? Remember he was bought to replace him

Prime Neymar is only behind Messi and Ronaldo. That guy was a menace.

Dembele will have to improve his scoring efficiency to match that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5582) (5583) (5584) (5585) (5586) (5587) (5588) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.