Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4633077 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5587) (5588) (5589) (5590) (5591) (5592) (5593) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by neztar: 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
Fira09:
The squad for #BayernBarça!
too large. I expected 18 players at least
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by neztar: 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
Fira09:

Xavi should not play/sub ferran Torres against Bayern. He will ruin the match.
at city, he was excellent front of goal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by neztar: 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
BlaqFaze:
All these plastic fans sef... whether una wan turn our thread to Chelsea thread wey everybody dey get their favourite, i nor know o

i just dey laugh sha... sofar barca win... that's all that matters
i used to see you on chelsea thread
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 1:20pm On Sep 11, 2022
neztar:
i used to see you on chelsea thread
i visit occasionally...that Chelsea thread na main market
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by neztar: 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2022
jpmoriarti:
FC Barcelona in the last five matches:

20 goals scored.
2 goals conceded.
star studded. I want to see a psg barca matchup.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by neztar: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2022
Trevor012:

You haven't played anybody sensible. Beat your chest that your so called defense will not chop at least 2 goals against Bayern.
i dont where you come from. You are just like fly perching everywhere

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Fira09(m): 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2022
neztar:
at city, he was excellent front of goal

Old times always fade away.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2022
This Vinicius with his constant dives, screaming after the slightest of touch, provocations of the opposition and childish dances. angry

Exactly what Real Madrid criticized about Neymar. sad

Getting very disgusting by the day angry

A decisive player ? Yes but these characters are needless.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2022
jpmoriarti:
This Vinicius with his constant dives, screaming after the slightest of touch, provocations of the opposition and childish dances. angry

Exactly what Real Madrid criticized about Neymar. sad

Getting very disgusting by the day angry

A decisive player ? Yes but these characters are needless.

That’s why Eric Garcia and pique put him on his place against us

We will see if he will do that against ATM next week

He is not a troublesome player though grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2022
All these "bayern will destroy you" noisemakers didn't update us with their latest result again, If na the opposition keeper save 11shots on target now, we no go hear word, Nagelsmann job is even gradually going under threat
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2022
Lewandoski just continues to prove he'll be our main card and this season, 3 G/As after an absolute shit show of a first half, I hope he stays fit most of the time this season to keep those mocking Laporta spending €50m on a 34 yr old to look stupid
All in all I'm glad nobody got injured ahead of the crucial tie in munchen as it's probably our attack IMO that'll guarantee if we would get anything out of that match, I just wonder who xavi will utilize at RB to contain Sane, I believe it'll be a tighter affair compared to the other bashings we've received in recent years then we focus on Elche
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kilishihunter:
All these "bayern will destroy you" noisemakers didn't update us with their latest result again, If na the opposition keeper save 11shots on target now, we no go hear word, Nagelsmann job is even gradually going under threat
Devvy4 is on a self imposed sabbatical. grin

This time last year before our group stage he was all over us, constantly reminding us the punishment waiting for us in Munich.

I wonder what changed this time around cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2022
jpmoriarti:

This time last year before our group stage he was all over us, constantly reminding us the punishment waiting for us in Munich.

Lol, what's my business with assman? I'm talking bout those niggas hounding here recently for the past few weeks since the draw, I even replied to one a few days ago, I hope for their own sake bayern thrashes us as expected else it might be online mayhem
Meanwhile how you cooping up for the US open final, Remember I told you chief that khachanov won't smell that final, Ruud is a personal favorite of mine too with his style of hitting and defending but as always I'm rooting for Alcaraz

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Lol, what's my business with assman? I'm talking bout those niggas hounding here recently for the past few weeks since the draw, I even replied to one a few days ago, I hope for their own sake bayern thrashes us as expected else it might be online mayhem
Meanwhile how you cooping up for the US open final, Remember I told you chief that khachanov won't smell that final, Ruud is a personal favorite of mine too with his style of hitting and defending but as always I'm rooting for Alcaraz
I dey ready for the final. It starts in 30mins time.

I won't be rooting for Alcaraz though but he's a very dangerous player. He could blow Casper Ruud away if he senses any sign of being under pressure.

Khashanov? I overpriced that one. I thought we're seeing his 2018 form when he won Paris Masters. But Ruud blew him away effortlessly.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2022
jpmoriarti:
I dey ready for the final. It starts in 30mins time.

I won't be rooting for Alcaraz though but he's a very dangerous player. He could blow Casper Ruud away if he senses any sign of being under pressure.

Khashanov? I overpriced that one. I thought we're seeing his 2018 form when he won Paris Masters. But Ruud blew him away effortlessly.
The modern day Russian tennis players can be disappointing atimes, See now even the more talented ones like Rublev and Medvedev though tbf to the latter he has met nole and Nadal a lot in most of his finals, When you except them to strike gold they might fumble, Look at this former qualifier too Karatsev the guy has gone down several steps,
Khachanov is great at service and holding it too but he's not mentally strong like that, He's not up to Rublev in that standard but wetin happen why you're not rooting for Carlos again, I thought he's one of your best players abi you too pity Ruud after the smashing he took at Rolland Garros from the hands of nadal grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2022
Kilishihunter:

The modern day Russian tennis players can be disappointing atimes, See now even the more talented ones like Rublev and Medvedev though tbf to the latter he has met nole and Nadal a lot in most of his finals, When you except them to strike gold they might fumble, Look at this former qualifier too Karatsev the guy has gone down several steps,
Khachanov is great at service and holding it too but he's not mentally strong like that, He's not up to Rublev in that standard but wetin happen why you're not rooting for Carlos again, I thought he's one of your best players abi you too pity Ruud after the smashing he took at Rolland Garros from the hands of nadal grin
Yes. The mental fragility of some of these Russian players dey vex me. And I like most of them. Rublev is so fragile mentally especially this season. Once things are not going well, guy will just be abusing his racket. Maybe the Russian subtle ostracisation in these events is affecting most of them mentally. Wimbledon outrightly expelled them from participating.

I'm not really a big fan of Carlos Alcaraz. I prefer other players such Felix Auger Aliassame or Jannick Sinner or Taylor Fritz.

We'll see what happens. Who'll crack under the pressure?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2022
Let's go ooo!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:18pm On Sep 11, 2022
jpmoriarti:

Lol you no see better person mention ,na person wey bitterness and don ruin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 10:17pm On Sep 11, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Let's go ooo!!

Alcaraz
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:27am On Sep 12, 2022
Second break by Alcaraz in the 4th set
The golden boy is coasting to his first grand slam and US open title
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:27am On Sep 12, 2022
Alcaraz on the cusps of history!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:29am On Sep 12, 2022
Kilishihunter:
Second break by Alcaraz in the 4th set
The golden boy is coasting to his first grand slam and US open title
That guy is just too good. He thrives under pressure.

He's gonna dominate tennis for years to come.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:31am On Sep 12, 2022
One game away now!

4 pionts from world number 1.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:38am On Sep 12, 2022
See Ace shocked
Alcarrrrrrazzzzz
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:39am On Sep 12, 2022
He's done it!!!

Youngest World Number 1 ever!!!

Youngest US Open Champion

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:40am On Sep 12, 2022
He was simply the best in the championship
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:45am On Sep 12, 2022
This guyz tennis IQ is just too high for someone so young.

Raw athleticism. Skill. Never say die spirit.

Congratulations Carlos Alcaraz wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:49am On Sep 12, 2022
jpmoriarti:
He's done it!!!

Youngest World Number 1 ever!!!

Youngest US Open Champion
Apart from these Several magnanimous achievements at such a young age after battling through Challenger tournaments a few years back, I'm also glad none of the big 2 still standing out of the former big 4 laid their hands on this title
We need a new order of greatness, a New breed of young prospects to stamp their authority on the tennis playgrounds, Another edition of tennis rivalry, Alcaraz is one, Sinner is also another young gun, Rune has good skillsets, just has to learn some manners, Draper is slowly becoming a terror, Who do you reckon under age 25 to be on top of their competitors just like the Roger, Murray, Nadal, Djokovic era at their peak?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:54am On Sep 12, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Apart from these Several magnanimous achievements at such a young age after battling through Challenger tournaments a few years back, I'm also glad none of the big 2 still standing out of the former big 4 laid their hands on this title
We need a new order of greatness, a New breed of young prospects to stamp their authority on the tennis playgrounds, Alcaraz is one, Sinner is also another young gun, Draper is slowly becoming a terror, Who do you reckon under age 25 to be on top of their competitors just like the Roger, Murray, Nadal, Djokovic era at their peak?
Sinner, Taylor Fritz, Tommy Paul, Draper, Coric.

I'm also glad the era of the big 4 is coming to an end. Age catches up with everyone eventually.

It's like fresh air. Djokovic kukuma no want collect vaccine, so he has to watch from home for future tennis competitions in US and Australia . wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:02am On Sep 12, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Sinner, Taylor Fritz, Tommy Paul, Draper, Coric.

I'm also glad the era of the big 4 is coming to an end. Age catches up with everyone eventually.

It's like fresh air. Djokovic kukuma no want collect vaccine, so he has to watch from home for future tennis competitions in US and Australia . wink
Mehn that fritz dey too unstable, I still see Sinner as the biggest challenger to the throne (for now though) their matchup to me was the final, Superb young raw tennis, Ruud again, Holger rune and Felix alliasime (if he gets his shit together) can also be possible obstacles
Make nole rest abeg, He will have used experience to probably beat Alcaraz if they met, Now that the no. 1 spot is not going to him by virtue of him not playing cause of the vaccine we might now tend to see a hungrier djoker at the Paris masters when it starts, Omo we need better rivalry like the big 4 even if they are only two, What is sports without several superstars and strong diverse competition?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:21am On Sep 12, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Mehn that fritz dey too unstable, I still see Sinner as the biggest challenger to the throne (for now though) their matchup to me was the final, Superb young raw tennis, Ruud again, Holger rune and Felix alliasime (if he gets his shit together) can also be possible obstacles
Make nole rest abeg, He will have used experience to probably beat Alcaraz if they met, Now that the no. 1 spot is not going to him by virtue of him not playing cause of the vaccine we might now tend to see a hungrier djoker at the Paris masters when it starts, Omo we need better rivalry like the big 4 even if they are only two, What is sports without several superstars and strong diverse competition?
Felix Auger Aliassem and Sinner are my two favourite players but Felix is just all over the place at times. You can't trust him to put his emotions in check. Collapsed under pressure at his home town in Montreal Masters 1000. That was where I reconsidered my likeness for the guy.

Obviously the best match of the tournament remains Sinner vs Alcaraz in the quarters.

I just hope Sinner can stay fit enough to challenge Carlos Alcaraz going forward.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 4:35am On Sep 12, 2022
Tsitsipas, Zverev should be ashamed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5587) (5588) (5589) (5590) (5591) (5592) (5593) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.