Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4603540 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5610) (5611) (5612) (5613) (5614) (5615) (5616) ... (6193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 6:42am On Sep 21, 2022
Culer:
fati situation ehn, the matter get as e be to me. I feel like he's allowing pressure get to him.
Xavi sef isn't helping matters. He obviously rates ferran ahead of fati, I don't know why he doesn't want to own it. Hiding under the guise of "easing fati into the team dynamics and managing him properly", wash!! How long them take dey ease player in? Someone that has been fit for over 4 months now, you can't even give him 30 minutes of game time because of your love for ferran who actually needs the easing as he's badly out of form.

I hope all these doesn't affect ansu's confidence though, cuz if xavi doesn't give him more minutes I don't see him making it to the world cup.
Fati was supposed to start the game against Elche but didn't because of a muscular discomfort.

Xavi was the coach last season were Fati was rushed into the starting 11 and it didn't end well. So Xavi is avoiding repeating that mistake.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 7:12am On Sep 21, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Fati was supposed to start the game against Elche but didn't because of a muscular discomfort.

Xavi was the coach last season were Fati was rushed into the starting 11 and it didn't end well. So Xavi is avoiding repeating that mistake.
oh my.. I didn't know about the emboldened sha.
It's all good
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 7:32am On Sep 21, 2022
Culer:
It's all good
I surprised as well why he didn't start but Depay
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:08am On Sep 21, 2022
We were all here late last season talking about not rushing Fati back.
But some others felt otherwise saying he was already fully fit.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 21, 2022
Culer:
It's all good
Who’s Fati?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:44am On Sep 21, 2022
I hate international break. Very useless & boring matches.
Na to go look 4 my boots.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:19am On Sep 21, 2022
Seems I might have to start paying more focus on Zubimendi anytime I watch Real Sociedad in action
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 11:42am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Who’s Fati?
lol. a Barcelona football player
kiss

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 21, 2022
Culer:
lol. a Barcelona football player
kiss
Fati is a short cut from Fatima and it’s a feminine name
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 11:44am On Sep 21, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
I hate international break. Very useless & boring matches.

Na to go look 4 my boots.
swears. E no go better for whoever came up with the idea of international breaks during an ongoing season. The next 12 days is gonna be a total borefest without Xaviball angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 11:48am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Fati is a short cut from Fatima and it’s a feminine name
it's different from Fatima. That guy is guinean and fati is his surname. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 21, 2022
Culer:
it's different from Fatima. That guy is guinean and fati is his surname. kiss
Ok because I know Fati( Fatima) is an Islamic name

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 11:55am On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
Ok because I know Fati( Fatima) is an Islamic name
sure it is.
But fati in this context isn't feminine, and isn't Fatimata in full.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kilishihunter:
Seems I might have to start paying more focus on Zubimendi anytime I watch Real Sociedad in action
I have been keeping an eye on the lad. He is a natural, most fitted for Busquet position. More modern though with his mobility and tackles but passes the ball very well.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
Culer:
sure it is.
But fati in this context isn't feminine, and isn't Fatimata in full.
His name is Ansumane. Fati is the Lastname
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
Stories about how Messi's ridiculous contract demands under Bartomeu apparently emerged.

Asking for private sitting box for his families and those of Suarez? Are you kidding me?

Asking for a private jet to always be available to take his family to Argentina. I thought he possessed a private jet? Is this not greed?

Also demanded to have his buyout clause dropped from 700m euros to a laughable 10k euros. angry

Monies deducted in 2020 salary due covid would have to be paid back in 2021 with 3% interest. angry

I love Messi but he nearly converted Barca to his private affair.

I know you all will come for me but this is international break. Lots of lazy gossips flying around the place. cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
Culer:
swears. E no go better for whoever came up with the idea of international breaks during an ongoing season. The next 12 days is gonna be a total borefest without Xaviball angry

Shay na eye day pain me abi wetin be this?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Stories about how Messi's ridiculous contract demands under Bartomeu apparently emerged.

Asking for private sitting box for his families and those of Suarez? Are you kidding me?

Asking for a private jet to always be available to take his family to Argentina. I thought he possessed a private jet? Is this not greed?

Also demanded to have his buyout clause dropped from 700m euros to a laughable 10k euros. angry

Monies deducted in 2020 salary due covid would have to be paid back in 2021 with 3% interest. angry

I love Messi but he nearly converted Barca to his private affair.

I know you all will come for me but this is international break. Lots of lazy gossips flying around the place. cheesy

Read the same too and if it's true, then Laporta was right to axe his ass!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 2:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Busquets has been a useless DM for long. How did Hazard enter like that? Similar thing Sane did last time.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by losprince(m): 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
airmark:
Busquets has been a useless DM for long. How did Hazard enter like that? Similar thing Sane did last time.

You can't stop yourself from peddling your hazardous myths. Wake up to reality, every player has bad moments and every player has skills they lack. In the case of Busquets, interceptions and dictating play in the middle are his strengths, tackles and chasing after a headless chicken are not.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
losprince:

You can't stop yourself from peddling your hazardous myths. Wake up to reality, every player has bad moments and every player has skills they lack. In the case of Busquets, interceptions and dictating play in the middle are his strengths, tackles and chasing after a headless chicken are not.

Headless chicken Sane helped his team with 3pts with his headless run for Bayern while the heady but spineless Busquets looked on. grin

We have been saying this for years that Busquets was/is a mess.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 3:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Shay na eye day pain me abi wetin be this?
lol
As long as Xavi is the manager of my dear Barca, I'll always support and crave to watch and foresee the progress of his idea of football with us, irrespective of my doubtfulness of his competence.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 5:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
airmark:

This is a friendly match.

When he faced your club in 2018 in a proper UCL game, he sent all your midfielders down to the Marina Trench.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
airmark:

So na friendly preseason game you come here dey post...have some shame ffs

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
BlaqFaze:
So na friendly preseason game you come here dey post...have some shame ffs

Your Spanish Jorginho, Busquets, is a customer. A spineless one that allows all sorts of entries into your defence. Even Meunier knows. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
TLona1:

This is a friendly match.

When he faced your club in 2018 in a proper UCL game, he sent all your midfielders down to the Marina Trench.

When will he win Ucl without Xavi, Messi and Iniesta? grin

Defenceless midfielder. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
airmark:

When will he win Ucl without Xavi, Messi and Iniesta? grin

Defenceless midfielder. grin

Where was your Defensive Kante when Busquets was running things this night?

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 7:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
TLona1:

Where was your Defensive Kante when Busquets was running things this night?

Kante graced Fifa best 11, something spineless Busquets would never grace till he dies. Don't ever compare Kante with that bag of burden. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 7:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
airmark:

Kante graced Fifa best 11 , something spineless Busquets would never grace till he dies. Don't ever compare Kante with that bag of burden. grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
[quote author=BlaqFaze post=116886183][/quote]

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2022

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
Dembélé: "I have lost a lot of time in my life. From 2017 to 2021... I lost five years of my life."

I'm glad he's realised this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5610) (5611) (5612) (5613) (5614) (5615) (5616) ... (6193) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awesome01(m), andrewbaba44 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.