Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5617) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4611660 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5614) (5615) (5616) (5617) (5618) (5619) (5620) ... (6197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 6:20pm On Sep 24, 2022
Geld:
Why am I relaxed?...who do I feel that all these are hogwash just to make our players come back before scheduled time?...
Untill we hear from Club official website,all these are lies from Media

It might even be Laporta doing the underground work with the journalist who knows grin
That was why I said they may be playing a script. Let's wait and see sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2022
jpmoriarti:
We have enough cover this time around. Pique can show he's not finished yet. Christensen is there too. Eric García etc.

I'm not worried
We can't rely on Christensen. He has something similar to anxiety disorder (not sure). He might develop blood pressure just by having the thought of playing Bayern. I hope you understand me
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 6:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
mostob:
We can't rely on Christensen. He has something similar to anxiety disorder (not sure). He might develop blood pressure just by having the thought of playing Bayern. I hope you understand me
LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:13pm On Sep 24, 2022
mostob:
Did he have disorder when he played them in the first leg?

I thought he had a great game

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2022
Geld:
Why am I relaxed?...who do I feel that all these are hogwash just to make our players come back before scheduled time?...
Untill we hear from Club official website,all these are lies from Media

It might even be Laporta doing the underground work with the journalist who knows grin
We're a brave, professional team.

Why would the club employ such cowardly, underhand tactics? It's not like are the only team that have fixture congestion after the international break.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Did he have disorder when he played them in the first leg?
I'm not referring to that Bayern game alone. I'm talking of long term reliability. It's something I've read about him. He pulled out of Chelsea's FA cup final match last season due to anxiety. Sarri also mentioned something similar about him. Infact, there was a match Barca played early this season (a final of some sort) which he missed due to the same reason.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 7:32pm On Sep 24, 2022
mostob:
I'm not referring to that Bayern game alone. I'm talking of long term reliability. It's something I've read about him. He pulled out of Chelsea's FA cup final match last season due to anxiety. Sarri also mentioned something similar about him. Infact, there was a match Barca played early this season (a final of some sort) which he missed due to the same reason.
He missed the Barca game because he has ill...stop believing all these media hypes and lies.

How did you know it's because of mental issues he missed the fa cup match...that stupid rumour came out because he had already agreed a deal to sign for Barca.

Barca will never sign a player with question marks

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:05pm On Sep 24, 2022
This one Spain midfield is made up Barcelona 3 midfielders.

Fingers crossed angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 8:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
BlaqFaze:
He missed the Barca game because he has ill...stop believing all these media hypes and lies.

How did you know it's because of mental issues he missed the fa cup match...that stupid rumour came out because he had already agreed a deal to sign for Barca.

Maurizio Sarri revealing as far
back as in 2019 that the 26-year-old tends
to experience stomach cramps before
games out of sheer nervousness
, this was What Sorry said and it happened during FA cup final I just pray it won't happen when we play vardrid

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2022
BlaqFaze:

How did you know it's because of mental issues he missed the fa cup match...that stupid rumour came out because he had already agreed a deal to sign for Barca

I don't know why you're making this a big deal. It's just what I've noticed about him.
At the bolded,how do both correlate? How did agreeing a deal with Barca stopped him from playing a final match?
Just so you know, he claimed to be ill too that morning of the FA cup final matchday. Sarri also complained of him being nervous and having stomach cramp before matches.

Imagine we have pique and Christensen fit for a match but he got nervous and decided not to play that match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 8:17pm On Sep 24, 2022
Oldboss:
Maurizio Sarri revealing as far
back as in 2019 that the 26-year-old tends
to experience stomach cramps before
games out of sheer nervousness
, this was What Sorry said and it happened during FA cup final I just pray it won't happen when we play vardrid
Thank you boss.
But does this make him a poor defender? No
But some things like this needs to be considered especially on a day he is the team's last resort as far as defence is concerned. That is my point.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 8:42pm On Sep 24, 2022
Spain losing by a goal against Switzerland.
Again, another horrendous show from Azpilicueta.
I wonder what Xavi and Co were thinking as they were so determined to signing him during the transfer window, man's finished.
Thank God Chelshit convinced him to renew with them. Phewww
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
Mehn jordi alba goal too sweet ,with a lovely pass from assensio

Assensio and alba have been playing well despite their club game time struggles
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2022
Culer:
Spain losing by a goal against Switzerland.
Again, another horrendous show by Azpilicueta.
I wonder what Xavi and Co were thinking as they were so determined to signing him during the transfer window, man's finished.
Thank God Chelshit convinced him to renew with them. Phewww
Azpilicueta is just simply awful...jeez

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:14am On Sep 25, 2022
u see why i hate dis international break? apart 4rm stupid & boring matches, they end up injuring players...

imagine uruguay vs iran? why dem no go injure araujo? stupid move by fifa.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2022
Team world!! Incredible

#lavercup
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
mostob:
I don't know why you're making this a big deal. It's just what I've noticed about him.
At the bolded,how do both correlate? How did agreeing a deal with Barca stopped him from playing a final match?
Just so you know, he claimed to be ill too that morning of the FA cup final matchday. Sarri also complained of him being nervous and having stomach cramp before matches.

Imagine we have pique and Christensen fit for a match but he got nervous and decided not to play that match.
have u forgotten we have Frekie De Jong ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2022
ghettokid1:
have u forgotten we have Frekie De Jong ?

That guy is definitely playing CB for us.

I won't mind sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2022
Christensen was really immense against France, this man always manages to give his best performances for Denmark, I hope he and Eric will make us stable in the tough games to come and we might possibly see Chad Riad being promoted to add more depth for the meantime since kounde is rumored to be back for El-classico and the other UCL games except the inter first leg
At least nobody got injured today
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by limcar: 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
u see why i hate dis international break? apart 4rm stupid & boring matches, they end up injuring players...

imagine uruguay vs iran? why dem no go injure araujo? stupid move by fifa.
you are ranting
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by limcar: 11:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
andrewbaba44:
Mehn jordi alba goal too sweet ,with a lovely pass from assensio

Assensio and alba have been playing well despite their club game time struggles
do you remember that match alba gassed out and couldn't play again?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2022
Kilishihunter:
Christensen was really immense against France, this man always manages to give his best performances for Denmark, I hope he and Eric will make us stable in the tough games to come and we might possibly see Chad Riad being promoted to add more depth for the meantime since kounde is rumored to be back for El-classico and the other UCL games except the inter first leg
At least nobody got injured today

Chris has always been class. His only shortcoming is that anxiety disorder they claim he has but trust me, I think it's all fallacy.

I'm trusting on him to become a force here at Barcelona.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:50am On Sep 26, 2022
limcar:
do you remember that match alba gassed out and couldn't play again?

Your point exactly?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by limcar: 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Chris has always been class. His only shortcoming is that anxiety disorder they claim he has but trust me, I think it's all fallacy.

I'm trusting on him to become a force here at Barcelona.
anxiety ke. But I read on wikipedia that he's calm in front of goal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2022
BREAKING: Ronald Araujo will have surgery in Finland. He is expected to travel on Wednesday.

It was a mature decision from the Uruguayan, as the surgery guarantees good recovery. Araujo spoke with the Uruguay NT coach about the decision, and the coach told him that he will wait for him until the last day.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:04pm On Sep 26, 2022
Good that Araújo is not making decisions based on involvement in World Cup unlike Umtiti, who ruined his career just because of World Cup.

I wish him quick recovery.

Thank God we invested heavily on the central defence.

Christensen, Kounde, Pique, Eric Garcia. More than enough decent cover.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2022
Not happy we lost araujo ,but as usual he will come back stronger .

He choose the career over a PERCIOUS World Cup

All these nations league Dey stress players sha ,it’s not really neccessary.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2022
Rodri de Paul violated Cristiano and his sister on instagram ���
DePaul's story :

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 6:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
FirstbornWds:
Rodri de Paul violated Cristiano and his sister on instagram ���
DePaul's story :

9ce one. I'm sure the message would have been sweeter in Spanish but was a bit toned down due to translation.

Meanwhile, one unfortunate Lady mistakenly compared Beyonce to the entire football universe.

They have been roasting her relentlessly on twitter since yesterday. The comments are hilarious and for once, both the Goat's and Pendu's fans are teaming up against the Lady.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2022
Official post from club website;
Ronald Araujo will undergo surgery on Wednesday for the adductor longus tendon avulsion he has in his right thigh. The operation will be carried out by Dr. Lasse Lempainen, under the supervision of the Club’s medical staff, in Turku, Finland.
https://twitter.com/FCBarcelona/status/1574421461120552964?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
by so doing, Araujo just chose Barca over his National Team
@DeJongFrenkie21
has an elongation of the semitendinosus muscle in his left thigh.

@Memphis
has an injury to the biceps femoris muscle in his left thigh.
https://twitter.com/FCBarcelona/status/1574443162176606209?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2022
FIFA will pay €20,458 to FC Barcelona every day, until Ronald Araújo is fit - possibly a total of €7.5M. This is because he was injured during the international break.
@CatalunyaRadio
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2022
Maguire 2-0 ENGLAND

(1) (2) (3) ... (5614) (5615) (5616) (5617) (5618) (5619) (5620) ... (6197) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44, cephasdultimate and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.