Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,013 members, 7,832,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4627678 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5625) (5626) (5627) (5628) (5629) (5630) (5631) ... (6207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sportsweb: 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
World-class Goal by Pedro

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Sportsweb: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Inter didn't come to play at all. All out defence

We have to beat them at the Camp Nou.
You will see the Real Bus Parking at Camp Nou. They may not even move attack sef
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
I don talk am and I go talk am again, that midfield no be am, zero creativity, predictable play.
Just recycling passes and then give it to dembele to try and create something, same thing that happened when Messi was with us.
I am really happy Alonso’s contract is just for a year, because man’s useless.
Anyways, we can beat this inter next week, if we play well.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2022
cliqtips:
I still can't understand why Xavi starts Gavi ahead of Kessie....

I guess it's world cup agenda for Spain
Gavi is good

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
A very controversial loss.

We have to play a final against Inter next Wednesday.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
If you no fit beat ekuke inter millan Wetin the person Dey find for champions league ?

After Dey deny us pedri goal ,And how is that not a pk ?

Xavi better win next Match and pick a point from Bayern at worst ,the other team na bonus

Xavi will be on fraud watch soon

Una good night

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
This match na Eyesore walahi

Xavi no sabi work

Lewan always hiding against big team

Busquet...make i no talk cus him thunder is waiting for him

Why not move Alonso to the right and take Roberto off the Bleep out he's brain was only on pass to Dembele . angry

Men i dun move to P.S.G/Man city cus this team ain't ready we go too collect with likes of Raphinha,Dembele, Ferran and Depay... Make i focus on league. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
I'm not even that concerned despite everything
The real problem will come if we don't beat them next week

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ferran, Raphinha, Dembele, Fati...all our wingers are useless because xavi wants us to play cross and nod.

He always wants the wingers to go wide....put Raphinha on the left and allow him the freedom to drift onto his left foot...put Dembele on the right to do same thing.

This tactic will draw defenders onto the wingers and allow Lewandowski some space to solve our biggest problem in attack...playing through balls in behind.

But instead the wingers will drift wide to cross to Lewandowski that's sandwiched in between 5 defenders
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
andrewbaba44:
If you no fit beat ekuke inter millan Wetin the person Dey find for champions ?

After Dey deny us pedri goal ,And how is that not a pk ?

Xavi better win next Match and pick a point from Bayern at worst ,the other team na bonus

Xavi will be on fraud watch soon

Una good night
Not just to beat inter, we have to fúcking beat them by 2+ goals, Anything but a win, Hmmmm
Xavi has to really tweak his tactics seeing as we still struggle against heavily low block based sides, this is almost the same shit that occured with rayo, And if he's playing Raphinha and dembele they must be LW and RW respectively
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2022
Barca's solution is simple...sack the coach... he's not ready and he can't be using Barca to test his hand
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
Na today I confirm say Xavi no Sabi... Baba no be am. Na hype and hope for the best we don dey do since with am.
See tactics and rubbish play. Using your first eleven as your substitutes is the best way to lose the match. What the fvvk is Balde doing on the bench? This is a consistent performer week in week out and you still find it difficult to put trust in him on big matches. Cos I no see anything wey Alonso wan play wey Balde no fit do and more.
Wetin Kessie dey do for bench? Fine you bench am, wetin him dey do for bench up till 80mins? When it was clear Gavi wasn't in this match or when you clearly needed a box to box midfielder to progress the ball forward. This penchant of forcing Gavi in the starting lineup will be his greatest undoing. No be say the boy no good, but there are some games where you suppose to know your player's limit and use another best suited for the task. This match no need any stupid marking or much ball recoveries.
Fati should have been in a long time ago.

At this point even Lord of Movement would have been better at that left than the atrocity Xavi commited keeping Raphinha at the left for almost 60mins. This man is high on cheap weed. angry

Why was weyrey Dembele consistently dropping stinkers played the full match? Xavi no get sense on God.

The most annoying part of the game shey coach blind say all those stupid short passes wasn't working neither were the crosses. Why didn't the weyrey instruct his players to start taking long range shots? That's how you know good coaches. We played very predictable today and without pattern, grit or personality.
Imagine seeing what the inter players were playing, any small thing na shot. Look at that their last shot, a play that looked seemingly not harmful almost gave Ter Stegen a second goal.

Xavi is a prime Dumbo. Nothing wey person wan tell me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by drisham(m): 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
After God of soccer

Fear VAR

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Not just to beat inter, we have to fúcking beat them by 2+ goals, Anything but a win, Hmmmm
Xavi has to really tweak his tactics seeing as we still struggle against heavily low block based sides, this is almost the same shit that occured with rayo
Because we play cross and nod...no wonder he's eyeing Arnold and hates Dest(that one can't cross to save his life).

We only played one ball in behind in this game...the pass from Dembele to Kessie which resulted in a free kick on the edge of the box
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by drisham(m): 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kilishihunter:
I sense a Raphinha goal or assist tonight
May my expectation not be cut short
grin

Oshey sensor

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2022
Abeg I wan confirm something.... Shey na my eye dey pain me abi na something else cos I don't understand how those w@nkers take refuse us a penalty. Didn't the Milan player hand slightly nudge the ball?
Isn't it the same shit dem take remove Pedri's goal? angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bacteria8: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
jpmoriarti:
FIFA claims that an accidental handball by a teammate just before a player scores is not considered an infraction, hence according to the FIFA regulations, Pedri's goal should have counted.

How come they disallowed our goal

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
How was this not even reviewed by the referee?

Clear handball

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bacteria8: 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
drisham:

grin

Oshey sensor

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
jpmoriarti:
FIFA claims that an accidental handball by a teammate just before a player scores is not considered an infraction, hence according to the FIFA regulations, Pedri's goal should have counted.

How come they disallowed our goal

To be candid, I think the VAR team were inconsistent especially as they awarded a penalty for a similar incident earlier.

That said, I remember I really did not understand the hype about Raphina here when we were chasing him. From what I'd seen of him in the EPL, he was never a world class player. He still isn't and it's obvious from his decision making and inabilities to effectively function as a winger most times. I mean we have gotten more impact from one-way pony Adama than Raphina. Raphina is Aaron Lennon/Theo Walcott level or even worse. Wonder why it took a long time for you guys to see it. For me, I wrote him off long ago.

And I wonder how we got to a level where only Dembele carried all our threat. And Opponents know this so they just put 2 or 3 players on him, yet spaces are not getting freed up for others as it should in such scenarios. Xavi needs to change this our predictable system fast. Affliction must not arise a second time.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2022
abduleez1:
Abeg I wan confirm something.... Shey na my eye dey pain me abi na something else cos I don't understand how those w@nkers take refuse us a penalty. Didn't the Milan player hand slightly nudge the ball?
Isn't it the same shit dem take remove Pedri's goal? angry
who cares? create chances, go 2-3 goals up and stupid mistakes like this won't spoil your game
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bacteria8: 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
jpmoriarti:
How was this not even reviewed by the referee?

Clear handball

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cliqtips: 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Gavi is good

Did I say he's not good ?

There are some matches, he(Xavi) needs to rest him like today's match
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kantebets(m): 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Barca's solution is simple...sack the coach... he's not ready and he can't be using Barca to test his hand
xavi is not better than lampard as a coach
Inexperienced coach appointed based on sentiments
cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Because we play cross and nod...no wonder he's eyeing Arnold and hates Dest(that one can't cross to save his life).

We only played one ball in behind in this game...the pass from Dembele to Kessie which resulted in a free kick on the edge of the box
Agreed, we should have tried more passing combinations to open them up inside since all their CBs were tall also we should have been more adventurous in shooting from range like inter themselves but as much as I'll like to drag xavi I won't cause we should have had this game in the first half, all the through balls pedri were feeding dembele should have had better end product, Raphinha since he was not playing where he had his favoured left foot to shoot should have put in better crosses or cutbacks since lewy was heavily marked, it's all gone now and it's to look forward to what will happen at camp nou
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 10:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
ThierryJay:

To be candid, I think the VAR team were inconsistent especially as they awarded a penalty for a similar incident earlier.

That said, I remember I really did not understand the hype about Raphina here when we were chasing him. From what I'd seen of him in the EPL, he was never a world class player. He still isn't and it's obvious from his decision making and inabilities to effectively function as a winger most times. I mean we have gotten more impact from one-way pony Adama than Raphina. Raphina is Aaron Lennon/Theo Walcott level or even worse. Wonder why it took a long time for you guys to see it. For me, I wrote him off long ago.

And I wonder how we got to a level where only Dembele carried all our threat. And Opponents know this so they just put 2 or 3 players on him, yet spaces are not getting freed up for others as it should in such scenarios. Xavi needs to change this our predictable system fast. Affliction must not arise a second time.

The spaces are not getting freed up because the wingers are always going wide in addition to the passive uncreative midfield.

So fullbacks/midfielders find it easier to go after the wingers without fear of the wingers cutting in while others just stay in the box with the 9, leaving all the spaces in the midfield where we can't play through balls nor shot from range
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
cliqtips:

Did I say he's not good ?

There are some marches, he(Xavi) needs to rest him like today's match
True
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
I feel very irritated with this loss tonight.

We have next week to fix this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
Apart from all this brouhaha we now have only 2 CBs fit after losing Chrisrensen, I don't know if chadi riad is yet ready to cope with first team football despite his promise but he has to be promoted now and fast
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
Kantebets:
xavi is not better than lampard as a coach
Inexperienced coach appointed based on sentiments
cheesy
I swr
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
Since Devvy dey avoid una here let me help bring this over..

Pls enjoy and be blessed grin grin grin

https://twitter.com/intronefo/status/1577405942265745414?s=21&t=ZeD7Re0v17m3zyNwFLOE7Q

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
udatso:
Learning Points based on today's match
1. Our attack is useless without dembele
2. None of our wingers can cross.
3. Xavi over thinks when selecting squad for game
4. We are not ready to compete in Europe.
5. We don't have a 10, no attacking midfielders just bunch of passers
6. We can still qualify but we won't go far.
7. I am not confident in Xavi.
8. Raphinha and dembele should never start a game together.
9. Half fit Fati is better than raphindiot

Huh... Are my people seeing the light so soon?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5625) (5626) (5627) (5628) (5629) (5630) (5631) ... (6207) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.