Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4645543 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5660) (5661) (5662) (5663) (5664) (5665) (5666) ... (6221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2022
FergieRaww:

So Spanish bias Newspaper give am the audio award on what grounds if i may ask
By his regular performances for both club and country starting from last season
We go know if Marca dey lie tomorrow na cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
Kilishihunter:

By his regular performances for both club and country starting from last season

How pls ??

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
We've lost the battle but not the war
Can't make this gap to Vardrid extend more than 3 points, With or without xavi
If e like make e no get sense

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2022
Kilishihunter:
We've lost the battle but not the war
Can't make this gap to Vardrid extend more than 3 points, With or without xavi
If e like make e no get sense
We go still get am right one day. We cannot wail forever.

But with the way we reinforced in the summer, we imagined we have already gotten it right but Xavi has shown us he and the expensively assembled team are not ready to start giving us joy we have desperately needed for far too long.

If we sack him, I don't even have any candidate in mind apart from maybe Hansi Flick
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 9:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Time and Time again we’ve witnessed the power of Uefalona in this case of awarding a player what he didn’t merit

So honestly i won’t be surprised
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2022
FergieRaww:

How pls ??
Helped to lift barca from 9th to 2nd to give us UCL football this term, Helped Spain to qualify for the World cup and nations league finals again also becoming spain's youngest goalscorer ever in that process, If the award was about only trophies and not individual performances maybe camavinga with his most of the games from the bench performances will nick it
Chief Musiala and Bellingham too wey get flashy stats dey there but una want make them pick cama with few mins of glory against chelsea and City against weaker legs, He's not even a France regular too
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 9:55pm On Oct 16, 2022
Culer:
With this our chaotic pattern of play,
It'll be another story when Bayern and the likes catches us...

Culer:
You're talking about a weakened sevilla that has failed to win any match so far this season. They've been very poor.

Yes I saw the goals.. and like I said before, we have a very good and lethal attack, that's what've been coming through for us. Otherwise we've been 'meh'.
Our midfield play hasn't been good at all so far this season.. the interiors push too forward and the full backs are too wide hugging the flank, leaving busquets somewhat isolated.
If we meet teams that press really high, we'll suffer severely and the lethal ones like Bayern will punish us.
We have to improve and I hope we do.

Culer:
cheesy

Dembele is always clueless and looks average during big, crucial matches.

The first real test to our strength and progress comes against Bayern on Tuesday.

If you rant finish, Carry your head nack wall!!!

Dumbfvck.

Culer:
Lol. Make we just face opposition with potent attack, the Eric yansh go open grin

He's only excellent when playing against a weak team.
I don dey talk these things dey come since, but they say I be pessimist. Shocking thing is that the mofos who came for me for spilling the bitter truth as it is are nowhere to be found. Ikon360nodirection, andrewpikin, chickenbornwds, mhistaedie01 oldbus. Where Dem dey? Even that resident clown blakfaze dey threaten to leave Barca Lol. It is well cheesy

I'm not surprised at all with the way things have turned out. At all!

I'm just waiting for laporta to do the Lord's work; Relieve Xavi. For now, I dey one side dey look.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Helped to lift barca from 9th to 2nd to give us UCL football this term, Helped Spain to qualify for the World cup and nations league finals again also becoming spain's youngest goalscorer ever in that process, If the award was about only trophies and not individual performances maybe camavinga with his most of the games from the bench performances will nick it

Which one be help this, help that again lol cheesy

Mr Hunter i showed you stats from a reputable stats site how Cama is more rated than Pavi and you’re saying help, na only am play 11 vs 11 ?!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2022
Culer:

I don dey talk these things dey come since, but they say I be pessimist. Shocking thing is that the mofos who came for me for spilling the bitter truth as it is are nowhere to be found. Ikon360nodirection, andrewpikin, chickenbornwds, mhistaedie. Where Dem dey? Even that resident clown blakfaze dey threaten to leave Barca Lol. It is well cheesy

I'm just waiting for laporta to do the Lord's work; Relieve Xavi. For now, I dey one side dey look. Forca Barca, till I quench.
Sack Xavi and appoint who?

Of course, Xavi can be sacked for the failure to qualify for UCL KO. That's unforgiveable for me but I know too that the team needs time to understand everything Xavi wanted. He is still a rookie coach
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
bisqit:
No appropriate punctuation, starting with small i instead of capital i, using ambiguous abbreviation, shows your paucity of vocabulary and no fullstop. What did you score in English language in waec?

WAEC not waec

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 10:04pm On Oct 16, 2022
pu7pl3:

WAEC not waec

Lol grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2022
FergieRaww:

Time and Time again we’ve witnessed the power of Uefalona in this case of awarding a player what he didn’t merit

So honestly i won’t be surprised
Uefa wey no give us clear penalties against bayern and inter making us face europa league b2b
Anyways past ballon d or winners are the ones who vote to decide the kopa winner, abi you go tell me Laporta influence your legends wey dey win am too?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Uefa wey no give us clear penalties against bayern and inter making us face europa league b2b
Anyways past ballon d or winners are the ones who vote to decide the kopa winner, abi you go tell me Laporta influence your legends wey dey win am too?

Make them show us publicly each past BDOr winners with their nominations first.. until then Uefalona on the beat grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:12pm On Oct 16, 2022
So Kounde is just coming back from injury, played his first el clasico yet he outperformed Eric Garcia.

Na Kounde be d only quality material wey we buy 4 dis transfer window.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2022
FergieRaww:

Which one be help this, help that again lol cheesy

Mr Hunter i showed you stats from a reputable stats site how Cama is more rated than Pavi and you’re saying help, na only am play 11 vs 11 ?!
Same la liga wey gavi win young player of the season abi which one? Cama only dusted gavi in pass percentage with 0.7 percentile and aerial duels won with 0.1 percentile and you say he outperformed him?
Well him being largely on the bench even in the UCL must have stalled his general outlook

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Sack Xavi and appoint who?

Of course, Xavi can be sacked for the failure to qualify for UCL KO. That's unforgiveable for me but I know too that the team needs time to understand everything Xavi wanted. He is still a rookie coach
Omo, I no go just dey reply you again cuz ehn! You're not just intelligent at all this guy.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:20pm On Oct 16, 2022
jpmoriarti:
We go still get am right one day. We cannot wail forever.

But with the way we reinforced in the summer, we imagined we have already gotten it right but Xavi has shown us he and the expensively assembled team are not ready to start giving us joy we have desperately needed for far too long.

If we sack him, I don't even have any candidate in mind apart from maybe Hansi Flick
I've been a xavi diehard like you chief despite the glaring signs of cracks from other cules here until the straw that broke the camel's back came this week, As much as many are calling for his head and tweeting XaviOut, I still think he'll be kept until if he delivers another major fúckup, my problem with him is not even just his tactics, it's his stubbornness plus the love and affection with this old men that continually drag us down, There has been at least a mistake from one of them this week, This is not even bout the matter of injuries
I hope we get it right soon chief, I just hope we do cause we're currently one of the biggest laughing stocks in the upper echelons of European football
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Same la liga wey gavi win young player of the season abi which one? Cama only dusted gavi in pass percentage with 0.7 and aerial duels won with 0.1 and you say he outperformed him?
Well him being largely on the bench even in the UCL must have stalled his general outlook

We’re saying the same thing... a player coming from the bench still statistically looks better than him

I won’t say Pavi is a completely bad player but he’s definitely overhyped and very average
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2022
BlaqFaze:
Busquets
Pique
Alba
Roberto

The players mentioned above have many things in common...

They're weak, old, spineless, earning big and unfortunately are Barca players.

These players shouldn't be seen near a team that wants to compete...but all four of them are Barca captains... hilarious

Lovely.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2022
FergieRaww:

We’re saying the same thing... a player coming from the bench still statistically looks better than him

I won’t say Pavi is a completely bad player but he’s definitely overhyped and very average
Chief I'm also not saying gavi is a bigger talent than cama (for now) as I knew him too from Rennes but this award is individually for last season, Cama had the best season trophywise of all awardees and his cameo against city helped ginger your comeback but his accumulated total performances don't measure up to others, If gavi is not given, it will surely be musiala or Bellingham cause they had more far better time in their clubs and are also accustomed to their national teams unlike cama who just got invited back, Also him not playing an important role this season might have not helped his cause
Benzema go win ballon d or, Tibo best GK, you'll probably have two or three of your club players in the top 5 shortlist but you still dey vex untop kopa grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Benzema go win ballon d or, Tibo best GK, you'll probably have two or three of your club players in the top 5 shortlist but you still dey vex untop kopa grin

E no dey do me grin

Hope you enjoyed the El Classico game today honorable? smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
So Kounde is just coming back from injury, played his first el clasico yet he outperformed Eric Garcia.

Na Kounde be d only quality material wey we buy 4 dis transfer window.
I think na only me see am... Kounde played very well
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2022
FergieRaww:

E no dey do me grin

Hope you enjoyed the El Classico game today honorable? smiley
Lol, ok na grin
Sha troll us well and with your full chest now as una dey hot cause we no dey do forgive and forget cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2022
BlaqFaze:
I think na only me see am... Kounde played very well
Na Eric Garcia be the weakest link in our defense today.
Deflected the first goal.
Headed the ball to Vinicius when he should easily have cleared it for the 2nd goal.
Caused penalty for the 3rd goal.

Calamitous defensive display from Eric Garcia. Always looked short of confidence.

Kounde, on the other hand, silenced Vinicius. Apart from the early burst that lead to the first goal, Vinicius was largely anonymous. Real Madrid attacked more from the Valverde's angle through out the game because of Kounde's dominance in the Vincius side.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Na Eric Garcia be the weakest link in our defense today.
Deflected the first goal.
Headed the ball to Vinicius when he should easily have cleared it for the 2nd goal.
Caused penalty for the 3rd goal.

Calamitous defensive display from Eric Garcia. Always looked short of confidence.

Kounde, on the other hand, silenced Vinicius. Apart from the early burst that lead to the first goal, Vinicius was largely anonymous. Real Madrid attacked more from the Valverde's angle through out the game because of Kounde's dominance in the Vincius side.
That 2nd goal was the most painful, it was literally a gift then now allowing valverde all the time in the world to pick his spot perfectly, Vardrid could have beat us all the same but we actually aided them in doing so
Btw what do you see of FDJ being our CDM from now henceforth, he was quite shaky sometimes but was later comfortable when gavi came in to battle with Tchouameni who was having the time of his life in the middle of the park earlier
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
Kilishihunter:

That 2nd goal was the most painful, it was literally a gift then now allowing valverde all the time in the world to pick his spot perfectly, Vardrid could have beat us all the same but we actually aided them in doing so
Btw what do you see of FDJ being our CDM from now henceforth, he was quite shaky sometimes but was later comfortable when gavi came in to battle with Tchouameni who was having the time of his life in the middle of the park earlier
At this point, anyone is an upgrade to Busquet's atrocious performances in big game. Toni Kroos of all people outran Busquets to pass the ball for the first goal. Busquets couldn't even foul him. It is so saddening.

Eric Garcia, Busquets, Raphinha and Dembele were our worst performers today. They let the team and themselves down with a very below par performance.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
jpmoriarti:
At this point, anyone is an upgrade to Busquet's atrocious performances in big game. Toni Kroos of all people outran Busquets to pass the ball for the first goal. Busquets couldn't even foul him. It is so saddening.

Eric Garcia, Busquets, Raphinha and Dembele were our worst performers today. They let the team and themselves down with a very below par performance.
Add pedri to your list, wasn’t impressed with him at all.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:36am On Oct 17, 2022
brandon180:

Add pedri to your list, wasn’t impressed with him at all.
Get Pedri out of your fucckking mouth angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 2:22am On Oct 17, 2022
jpmoriarti:
Lol Mr delusional
Assuming we drew, you would have said we played well and it’s not easy to win at Santiago.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 3:56am On Oct 17, 2022
jpmoriarti:
pedri was bad there where times he we should have played his usual long ball or shot goal ward but he decided to play safe

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 3:58am On Oct 17, 2022
This Torre guy is to good to be on the bench maybe it time Pedri has some competition and the boy is even better defensively

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 4:03am On Oct 17, 2022
Culer:

I don dey talk these things dey come since, but they say I be pessimist. Shocking thing is that the mofos who came for me for spilling the bitter truth as it is are nowhere to be found. Ikon360nodirection, andrewpikin, chickenbornwds, mhistaedie01 oldbus. Where Dem dey? Even that resident clown blakfaze dey threaten to leave Barca Lol. It is well cheesy

I'm just waiting for laporta to do the Lord's work; Relieve Xavi. For now, I dey one side dey look.

na love at first site cause am I thought xavi will learn but he is to Adamant maybe if we bring in Iniesta as an assistance who know we might start performing grin
(˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5660) (5661) (5662) (5663) (5664) (5665) (5666) ... (6221) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.