Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5771) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4603739 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5768) (5769) (5770) (5771) (5772) (5773) (5774) ... (6193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
useless raphidi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 10:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
Raphinha goal grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 10:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
Betis will still equalize. Useless club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Mumu 2nil
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 10:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
Neimar:

Mumu 2nil
Still won't make you play champions league this month. 🖕🏼.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Danish Maldini aka Christensen get speed ooo

Omoh see recovery pace...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
Neimar:

Mumu 2nil

No give that guy attention chief, biko

Thanks!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 10:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin

Danish Maldini aka Christensen get speed ooo

Omoh see recovery pace...
Ballzproblem2 look at how useless Christensen our former fourth cb is running freely in Spain. What a useless weak league.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
oliverano:

No give that guy attention chief, biko

Thanks!
🤭 🤭.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Ballzproblem2 look at how useless Christensen our former fourth cb is running freely in Spain. What a useless weak league.
I take God beg you, I no wan start fight for this pigs their thread cause they'll drag you down to their level,we all know la liga is a mediocre league,that's why all the Spanish teams are out of champions league the the only one remaining will soon crash out ,power have shifted to premier league now 😈😈😈

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
Cules. Activate "IGNORE" button please
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
PJtech:
barca will loose today and strungle for 3 wins in next 10 matches... they'll be knocked out of europa and will drop to 2nd in laliga table

AMEN
Why did you even carry them in your ticket? You think I just shout dead barka for nothing? Club that has been cutting their fans hearts in champions league since 2015. Just carry dead manyoo to qualify against them in ulokpa. The beating will be extraordinary.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
udatso:

Yes. But he is too wide, he can cause more damage when in the box. Trying to dribble, he can be fouled and that's a penalty. I am just saying he is not fully utilising his pace

He's not too much of an excellent dribbler, hence his choice to make more passes and create chances than use pace and dribbles.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
8 points clear.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I take God beg you, I no wan start fight for this pigs their thread cause they'll drag you down to their level,we all know la liga is a mediocre league,that's why all the Spanish teams are out of champions league the the only one remaining will soon crash out ,power have shifted to premier league now 😈😈😈
No wonder Ziyech 's agent was pushing him to their dead club so that he will come and be using girona, calta vigo and getafe to be shining. Many frauds except in real madrid are hiding in this league. Harvertz might even win world best padding stats here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
Very important win for us. Good and solid 2nd half performance.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Eleribu

You have signed more players than the amount of league games you have won this season

Common get out of this place
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
Xaviiiiiiii da boss

Raphinha I hope this gives you more confidence

You have been producing goals and assist so far this year
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by seunpinky(m): 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
Nice game from the lads…
My observations:
1. We have a good back line with options in the bench and versatility. The back line can be twerked depending on the opposition.
2. Balde is a very good replacement for alba. balde also got the MVP of the match.
3. We have a gem in Gavi, the way he drives the ball forward towards the opposition is fun to watch.
4. De jong is a midfield controller. He dictates the tempo of the game with ease.
5. Despite the criticisms, it’s very difficult for anyone to easily displace Busquets in that squad except he leaves. Baba na player, his touches and deftness takes out 2/3 players at a go. Basquets na senior man
6. Ansu has lost his magic touch, he gave away so many passes. He could hardly sting up two link up passes
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Xaviiiiiiii da boss

Raphinha I hope this gives you more confidence

You have been producing goals and assisting so far this year

If Raphina can improve on his 1v1, I don't think there's any better winger but then... It might not happen.
Just imagine his sight for passing, crossing shooting, and even finishing... A little more confidence to take on his man would really edge him out.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 10:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jules kounde, soft defender.
I like the way that guy Dey defend.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
Awesome01:
Cules. Activate "IGNORE" button please

Frustrated clowns everywhere

People wey their league point no reach the amount of players them sign

The mist useless club with their tear tear jersey grin

As e Dey pain dem e go Dey sweet us
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 10:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Eleribu

You have signed more players than the amount of league games you have won this season

Common get out of this place
Why are you jealous? We are not the reason fiorentina is using your useless club to shine. You cannot even agree a deal for common amrabat and you people will be shouting nonsense pull everytime. I wonder what you people will sell next to fund your summer transfers. Maybe you will sell espanyol's properties.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 10:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ansu is finished
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Why are you jealous? We are not the reason fiorentina is using your useless club to shine. You cannot even agree a deal for common amrabat and you people will be shouting nonsense pull everytime. I wonder what you people will sell next to fund your summer transfers. Maybe you will sell espanyol's properties.

Jealous of a club Sergio Roberto have more achievements than ?

Commot get out of here when your tear tear jersey

Bitter leaf soup
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
brandon180:
And he's playing out of position
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
seunpinky:
Nice game from the lads…
My observations:
1. We have a good back line with options in the bench and versatility. The back line can be twerked depending on the opposition.
2. Balde is a very good replacement for alba. balde also got the MVP of the match.
3. We have a gem in Gavi, the way he drives the ball forward towards the opposition is fun to watch.
4. De jong is a midfield controller. He dictates the tempo of the game with ease.
5. Despite the criticisms, it’s very difficult for anyone to easily displace Busquets in that squad except he leaves. Baba na player, his touches and deftness takes out 2/3 players at a go. Basquets na senior man
6. Ansu has lost his magic touch, he gave away so many passes. He could hardly sting up two link up passes

You are correct. Xavi have found a way to get Busquets protected when pressed by implementing that 4 man midfield with Gavi playing as an inverted winger.

I can also say that Gavi is actually very pivotal to how our other players have been playing. His work ethics has proven to the rest that it's worth doing every match day, and that has really given everyone the drive to work harder.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Ansu is finished
When I said this on your thread some of you were insulting me. It's just painful you people don't have money to replace him. More useless than rapinha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Frustrated clowns everywhere

People wey their league point no reach the amount of players them sign

The mist useless club with their tear tear jersey grin

As e Dey pain dem e go Dey sweet us

Even the Aba-made Fabrizio that cannot put words together and punctuate them rightly was trying to diss. The best answer is to ignore anyway.

Except they decide to be miserable even after asking them to fill their airhead.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
Life is never easy.
50 cent once said, death got to be easy because life is hard.

Kudos to the team for clinching another three points.
Now we top with 8 points🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 more pressure on Madrid.

Honestly apart from the pedri misses in first half, i have no complain. Now i know why Manchester united won't allow de jong rest😁😁😁😁😁 the defense tried, i am happy lewandoski scored too.

I just hope we can have our old fati back, we really need our fati, this is the moments we need him the most.
I have concluded that it will probably take Raphinha till next season to be on a 100% form so yeah, let him just be giving us his best as he can, at least something is better than nothing.

If only fati can come back again, it would have been lovely 😊😊😊
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
brandon180:

The guy is really a Rolls Royce kinda defender.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Even the Aba-made Fabrizio that cannot put words together and punctuate them rightly was trying to diss. The best answer is to ignore anyway.

Except they decide to be miserable even after asking them to fill their airhead.

Mad person wey dem carry phone give grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5768) (5769) (5770) (5771) (5772) (5773) (5774) ... (6193) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Geld(m), andrewbaba44

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.