Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,853 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4668714 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5775) (5776) (5777) (5778) (5779) (5780) (5781) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by teeshet: 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2023
Did you know:
Neymar scored 105 goals for barca

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
Camavinga liking our 8 piont advantage in the league. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 8:15am On Feb 07, 2023
Let's pretend we signed christensen for €55m and got Ferran Torres for free

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by peterd53(m): 9:04am On Feb 07, 2023
peterd53:

Big joke!!! Someone that can’t even get a starting Beth in his natural position. He’s just a jack of all trade......master of none

I remember making this comment and comparing valverde to moussa sissoko. ...I thought you guys said he’s a top 3 best midfielder in the world cheesy grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2023
E clear like mirror.
Tebas will do anything to make Madrid win but GOD is bigger than him.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
OhBritannia:
E clear like mirror.
what inspired this your moniker

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:10am On Feb 08, 2023
Premier league are taking the best managers out there for themselves which is very good for their league

Leeds have sacked their coach and they are targeting andoni Iraola of rayo who currently sit 5th place at Laliga

But tebas biggest problem is to unregister gavi even after gavi has been registered and Barca won in court

Very useless stupid old fool

Alison Britain the president of the premier league earns 895k pounds annually ,while that foolish old fool earns about 3.5 million euros

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 10:37am On Feb 08, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
what inspired this your moniker
Britannia goes back to this history of England and the united kingdom in general.
Centuries ago, Britain used to be called Britannia at a time when the Romans invaded them.
Today Britannia is England and in general Britannia symbolizes the strength of England.

I choosed the word Britannia because of my utmost love for British series and movies, i love watching anything British because of their Rich history and culture, their way of life and how they speak.

This is why i choosed the moniker Oh Britannia.

I love British series and movies a lot especially the historical once.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 11:02am On Feb 08, 2023
Chaibritannia 😂😅

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
OhBritannia:
Britannia goes back to this history of England and the united kingdom in general.
Centuries ago, Britain used to be called Britannia at a time when the Romans invaded them.
Today Britannia is England and in general Britannia symbolizes the strength of England.

I choosed the word Britannia because of my utmost love for British series and movies, i love watching anything British because of their Rich history and culture, their way of life and how they speak.

Nice
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 4:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
OhBritannia:

I've read one of your comments describing Barcelona city in flowery glowing terms much more passionately than the way you've described Britain up there.

It made me wonder then why your moniker wasnt OhBarcelona.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
Pessi brother don drop bomb..... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
Jokerman:

Baba dn smoke weed

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ThierryJay: 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
Jokerman:

That's his own opinion. Though I dont agree with how the statement was worded but I can understand why he said that.

There has been Maradona, Laudrup, Romario, Stoitchkov, De Lima and Rivaldo before Messi and Ronaldinho and Barca only won one UCL with all these guys combined.

By adding 4 UCLs during the Messi era, you can't argue against the fact that Barca went totally next level and were the top rated European team especially between 2008 - 2012. So the guy has some validity to his statement even if it looks ridiculous at first.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
abeg wetin messi do 4 barca 2nd ucl triumph? how many goals & assist?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Simonokeh7(m): 1:33am On Feb 09, 2023
ThierryJay:

That's his own opinion. Though I dont agree with how the statement was worded but I can understand why he said that.

There has been Maradona, Laudrup, Romario, Stoitchkov, De Lima and Rivaldo before Messi and Ronaldinho and Barca only won one UCL with all these guys combined.

By adding 4 UCLs during the Messi era, you can't argue against the fact that Barca went totally next level and were the top rated European team especially between 2008 - 2012. So the guy has some validity to his statement even if it looks ridiculous at first.

I think we were just unlucky during the European Cup ages..
Pretty much like the Juventus of that time..

Without Messi we made it to four UCL / European Cup final and won only one

With Messi we made it to four UCL final and won all..

More to my point, if you look at the number of European Cup and UCL final appearance of the historically big teams you'd notice that we aren't so bad off..

R'Madrid has a total of 16 won 13
AC Milan has a total of 11 won 7
Bayern has a total of 11 won 6
L'pool has a total of 9 won 6
Juventus has a total of 9 won 2
Barca has a total 8 of won 5
Benfica has a total of 7 won 2
Ajax has a total of 6 won 3
Inter Milan has a total of 5 won 3
Man u has a total of 5 won 3

I mean even clubs like Man u, Benfica, Ajax, Inter, Juventus, L'pool won at least one European Cup but we didn't.

Does that mean they were a bigger club than ours..?

But admittedly I concur with your last paragraph..
We had more flair and more prestige with the Messi era
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 9:43am On Feb 09, 2023
Simonokeh7:

R'Madrid has a total of 16 won 13
AC Milan has a total of 11 won 7
Bayern has a total of 11 won 6
L'pool has a total of 9 won 6
Juventus has a total of 9 won 2
Barca has a total 8 of won 5
Benfica has a total of 7 won 2
Ajax has a total of 6 won 3
Inter Milan has a total of 5 won 3
Man u has a total of 5 won 3

Bro recheck your stats
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 9:51am On Feb 09, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
abeg wetin messi do 4 barca 2nd ucl triumph? how many goals & assist?
he no do anything. Na eto and Dinho be our main men that time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 9:52am On Feb 09, 2023
Jokerman:
He wants attention so bad.
It must be a really terrible feeling being the 'inconsequential' brother.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awadi(m): 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
https://www.instagram.com/threamchaser/

Drew our future Golden boy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 2paid2Bmad: 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
Culer:
he no do anything. Na eto and Dinho be our main men that time.

Wrong!

The little boy tore Chelshit into shreds until they injured him.He was equally important, he missed only the final.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
2paid2Bmad:

Wrong!

The little boy tore Chelshit into shreds until they injured him.He was equally important, he missed only the final.
how many goals and assists did he have in that ucl campaign?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
Culer:
He wants attention so bad.
It must be a really terrible feeling being the 'inconsequential' brother.

He apologized already
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 2paid2Bmad: 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
Culer:
how many goals and assists did he have in that ucl campaign?

1 goal and 2 assists…pretty decent for a teenager who got injured at the time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2023
FirstbornWds:

He apologized already
Damage control.
Messi and family must've sounded him off
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
2paid2Bmad:

1 goal and 2 assists…pretty decent for a teenager who got injured at the time.
1 goal and 2 assists can never be pivotal to UCL glory.
Look up the thread and see the crux of the discussion.. don't just jump in at posts.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Trevor012(m): 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
2paid2Bmad:

Wrong!

Stop typing nonsense. He missed almost the entire knockout stage in 2006 and Barcelona won without the dwarf. He even knew he was useless. Your billy goat has only 3 champions league titles as the main man.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Trevor012(m): 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2023
OhBritannia:
E clear like mirror.
Just 8 penalties in 21 matches. What do you have to say about 5 penalities in 7 matches 🙊🙊

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Trevor012(m): 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
ThierryJay:

Thanks to Xavi, Iniesta and the Spanish contingent. Let's look at the reality of Messi without the dominance of the Spanish boys. Bayern Munich dey wait to flog am again. Back to back to back round of 16 elimination 😂😂

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
Trevor012:

Stop typing nonsense. He missed almost the entire knockout stage in 2006 and Barcelona won without the dwarf. Your billy goat has only 3 champions league titles as the main man.
I still remember how Messi, the GOAT, kept terrorising Chelsea in that match until he was injured and the Chelsea player sent off.

"Wearing the No.30 on the back of his fluorescent yellow shirt, Messi immediately began turning the experienced Chelsea defenders inside and out with his incredible footwork".
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

I still remember how Messi, the GOAT, kept terrorising Chelsea in that match until he was injured and the Chelsea player sent off.

"Wearing the No.30 on the back of his fluorescent yellow shirt, Messi immediately began turning the experienced Chelsea defenders inside and out with his incredible footwork".

You just made a big mistake. Whenever that " flywheel" is on HEAT, basic reasoning is outta the question and if it has to do with Messi, even the legions that were cast into the pigs and into the abyss would sit to learn a thing or two.

Next time... Just ignore!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Trevor012(m): 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
GrammarNazi1:

Nice Copy and paste.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5775) (5776) (5777) (5778) (5779) (5780) (5781) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.