Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4623533 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5792) (5793) (5794) (5795) (5796) (5797) (5798) ... (6206) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FBS: 12:01am On Feb 24, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Eth made the difference in this match...first half united were a waste, Eth saw this and only needed halftime break to turn things around... making early game-changing subs.

I wonder if Xavi talks to the players... he's just the Spanish version of Potter.

You can clearly see the dynamics of the game has changed but you're chilling... because you don't know what to do...first thing first, take Roberto out...who is clearly struggling
+5
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 12:01am On Feb 24, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Ansu with his head cut off from his body is better than Roberto...

There was a chance in the first half where De Gea committed a blunder...Roberto couldn't square a simple pass...2-0 up in the first half and this would have been a different story.

It's the little things that counts

Weyrey dey find Lewandoski wey him go pass ball give. All of them upfront was very stupid today. The thing pain me ehn. The mumh kessie wey see rebound dey do one-two before him wipe shot. Smh.
This yeye manyoo wey no get our record go come get mouth na.

Thank God say election don give everybody small leave. Those my EPL coworkers go Dom troll person die tomorrow. 😤
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 12:01am On Feb 24, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Ansu with his head cut off from his body is better than Roberto...

There was a chance in the first half where De Gea committed a blunder...Roberto couldn't square a simple pass...2-0 up in the first half and this would have been a different story.

It's the little things that counts
I agree with you, but for now Ansu na sub material, him never serious.
This is Europe, if you don’t take your chances it can come back to hunt you, in the champions league we didn’t take our chances, and our opponent took theirs, and we were punished.
The problem with this four midfielders system of xavi is that attack wise without a direct and creative winger(dembele), it is not effective.
I sha know say next season champions league will be Xavi’s last chance if he fails to deliver, only then will Laporta start looking for a replacement.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 12:03am On Feb 24, 2023
Kilishihunter:
Of every European night heartbreak I've had to endure, na this one pain me pass, We literally had this game in the cusp of our hands but of course ETH outsmarted Xavi in the 2nd 45 once again
If anybody dey troll us for Europe outing recently, e go just dey advisable to lock up cause we are shit
I prefer to be flogged 5-0 by Elche than to dump out from Europe is such abysmal manner.

We are fvcking shit

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 12:04am On Feb 24, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Eth made the difference in this match...first half united were a waste, Eth saw this and only needed halftime break to turn things around... making early game-changing subs.

I wonder if Xavi talks to the players... he's just the Spanish version of Potter.

You can clearly see the dynamics of the game has changed but you're chilling... because you don't know what to do...first thing first, take Roberto out...who is clearly struggling

That man na mugu walahi.... I still dey wonder whether na the same match we dey watch wey him no dey see game dynamics. 🙃🤨

I dey shock, we enter second half team press breaks and reduced the pressure. E no tey goal enter. I dey wonder which ginger Baba dey give players for halftime.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 12:11am On Feb 24, 2023
abduleez1:

True, you can say individual players had more hand in our loss but Xavi can't be excused for the nonsense he played at Camp Nou. European games are played and judged in two games and you can't take away his premium goofiness in the first leg at home when you had more control and fans backing to change atmosphere into your favour. But weyrey decided to do it the hard way. That's why fans would continue to blame him for this loss.

Fati and Raphinha fit play rubbish, fine. You could see I didn't complain much and was fine with Roberto starting before the match began. But with the way the match progressed, it was very clear Xavi lacks anything called technicality or tacticality.
Everytime Balde bombed forward, you could see how Man Utds defence was really shaky. He could have exploited this with a proper winger in that position. If Balde was enjoying in that position, why won't Fati or Torres do the same if they can just do the basics. The main reason Ten Haag removed that Wan Bissaka. Na there you know coach wey Sabi read match.

Balde is probably the only player and De Jong I could say can raise their heads up after this annoying game.

Anyways, it's clear with things seen in this match that we need a proper RB next season and Kounde isn't cut for it.... He'd struggle over time as that ain't his favoured position and might be outclassed by faster and wittier wingers.
As for Lewandoski, it's clear he needs a replacement or someone to take off his burden ASAP! A left winger is badly needed and to some extent CDM. So I'm glad we're going for Marcus Thuram and Amrabat.
Balde isn’t scared of going forward, his Speed playing a major part, Ansu still has PTSD and can’t complete a 1v 1 without slipping or loosing the ball, ferran wouldn’t have done anything in the match don’t let his display against Cadiz fool you.
Another thing ETH had squad depth, him subs sef na players wey fit make things happen, his wingers aren’t scared to take players on.
Note: I’m not supporting xavi as I still blame him as he messed up with that rubbish line up in the first leg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:12am On Feb 24, 2023
Make Messi no even come again before he makes our load easier, Even if it means chopping more cane and laying off more manager till we get a tested and tried European merchant, Let it be
Look at me thinking it was lack of first choice defenders that made us exit the UCL, Walai I shame yesterday when Porto were manhandling inter at Giuseppe meazza before they had a red card

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 12:12am On Feb 24, 2023
brandon180:

I agree with you, but for now Ansu na sub material, him never serious.
This is Europe, if you don’t take your chances it can come back to hunt you, in the champions league we didn’t take our chances, and our opponent took theirs, and we were punished.
The problem with this four midfielders system of xavi is that attack wise without a direct and creative winger(dembele), it is not effective.
I sha know say next season champions league will be Xavi’s last chance if he fails to deliver, only then will Laporta start looking for a replacement.

Na wetin I dey fear be this.... The misery continues into next season.
Suffering no dey tire us. 😤
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 12:15am On Feb 24, 2023
Kilishihunter:
Make Messi no even come again before he makes our load easier, Even if it means chopping more cane and laying off more manager till we get a tested and tried European merchant, Let it be
Look at me thinking it was lack of first choice defenders that made us exit the UCL, Walai I shame yesterday when Porto were manhandling inter at Giuseppe meazza before they had a red card

When we dey talk say Xavi na fufu and no Sabi tactics... Na think say na Lamba.

Na today me sef over confirm am say even with all players available, Xavi go still Xavilise Nonsense.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FBS: 12:17am On Feb 24, 2023
OhBritannia:
we are saying the same thing.
A dembele, pedri and Gavi in the game and the game would have been different.
Injury did us dirty and Manchester united took advantage and yes Raphinha is overrated. Even In the World cup, you can tell he is overrated.
Not sure if it's due to dembele and Co not playing....more like manyoo wanted it more and Xavi had no clue what to do.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 12:18am On Feb 24, 2023
Kilishihunter:
lol...our second hand potter was in the forefront selling excuses to Laporta about injuries and referring decisions when clearly he is the problem.

Look at his pathetic full time speech... saying we played well and we'll come back stronger next time...lol...it reeks of weakness
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 12:20am On Feb 24, 2023
FBS:

Not sure if it's due to dembele and Co not playing....more like manyoo wanted it more and Xavi had no clue what to do.
True bro...Dembele playing wouldn't have changed shit...i mean, he played the one against Inter
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 12:26am On Feb 24, 2023
grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 12:27am On Feb 24, 2023
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FBS: 12:27am On Feb 24, 2023
BlaqFaze:
True bro...Dembele playing wouldn't have changed shit...i mean, he played the one against Inter
Exactly. Sometimes we usually look for excuses in the wrong places.
The team was outplayed by manyoo in the 2nd half and Xavi couldn't react. Simples.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FBS: 12:28am On Feb 24, 2023
BlaqFaze:
lol...our second hand potter was in the forefront selling excuses to Laporta about injuries and referring decisions when clearly he is the problem.

Look at his pathetic full time speech... saying we played well and we'll come back stronger next time...lol...it reeks of weakness
lol
They must be friends with Potter. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FBS: 12:29am On Feb 24, 2023
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 12:29am On Feb 24, 2023
Trust the process 👊👊

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:32am On Feb 24, 2023
^^^ grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:36am On Feb 24, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Trust the process 👊👊
Thunder fire both of them
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:37am On Feb 24, 2023
BlaqFaze:

Read all of it and saw lots of BS and excuses, I'm not even excited for the rest of the season ago though I know it would wear off before Sunday
As for MATS, won't even say anything bout him this morning
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 12:39am On Feb 24, 2023
Kilishihunter:
Thunder fire both of them
😂
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 12:48am On Feb 24, 2023
Too bad he didn't get to splash €250million+ on players.😢

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:54am On Feb 24, 2023
FDJ appreciation post, If that dude indeeds signs for United to pair casemiro Most of Europe might be in trouble
Araujo too, despite the loss he kept rashford quiet then balde giving his all on that Left flank
The ingredients are there to make a superb meal, it's just the preparation from the Chef in Europe that's the problem, More fúckups and we will need to hire another one

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:56am On Feb 24, 2023
BykeLaByke:
Too bad he didn't get to splash €250million+ on players.😢
Surprised you've not gone hard on ter stegen yet grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 1:06am On Feb 24, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Surprised you've not gone hard on ter stegen yet grin
Bruhh I don talk tire for that guy matter.

You play it near post, you use your weak foot, you use your pinky toe, the ball hits the player's arse by mistake, it all goes in.

He's such a bum...but Barcelonass fans can't see it because he makes saves against tinpot teams in the league.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 1:08am On Feb 24, 2023
A freaking decade.

Now United fans fit waffle where Barcelona dey. grin grin

Tufia.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 1:09am On Feb 24, 2023
Man asked for peanuts when he truly deserved more. cheesy cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 1:18am On Feb 24, 2023
Omor at this junction, we need Messi back in Barcelona, at least to reduce xavi's stupidity.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:23am On Feb 24, 2023
OhBritannia:
Omor at this junction, we need Messi back in Barcelona, at least to reduce xavi's stupidity.
If Xavi is stupid, then you're more stupid for supporting stupid people. Oponu.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 1:31am On Feb 24, 2023
Lol and the joke continues 😁😁😁😁
Xavi needs to go abeg.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 2:01am On Feb 24, 2023
jpmoriarti:
If Xavi is stupid, then you're more stupid for supporting stupid people. Oponu.
E pain am. 🤭🤭😂.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5792) (5793) (5794) (5795) (5796) (5797) (5798) ... (6206) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: funkyjms, typicalgamer(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.