Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,202 members, 7,860,312 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5840) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4667848 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5837) (5838) (5839) (5840) (5841) (5842) (5843) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:43am On Mar 19, 2023
abduleez1:

That man na mad man.

Weyrey said he does not believe Barca buys refs but they need a clear explanation. grin grin That man na M,U,M,U.

Even all ref done come out talk say they don’t think Barca is doing such

Oya Madrid make una bring evidence ,dem begin beat around the bush grin

Now tebas don change mouth ,oga Perez won’t be at the Spotify camp nou today ,baba said there will be an hostile treatment for him grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:48am On Mar 19, 2023
udatso:

I am glad we have been able to serve tico breakfast. Now they know how we felt with Grizwoman

I don’t know what you mean ,but griezman is doing well at ATM sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 11:49am On Mar 19, 2023
monerozi5590:

grin grin. Yes oh. I expect a win today too.
There will be dead barka tears by 11pm today. Camp zoo is about to be destroyed with madrid thrashing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

There will be dead barka tears by 11pm today. Camp zoo is about to be destroyed with madrid thrashing.

Who day 10?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 47c3ee: 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
When will barcass case be taken to court, I can't wait to see barcass relegated to division 3
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:54pm On Mar 19, 2023
47c3ee:
When will barcass case be taken to court, I can't wait to see barcass relegated to division 3

Even people wey being allegations don Dey apologize indirectly grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 47c3ee: 2:57pm On Mar 19, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Even people wey being allegations don Dey apologize indirectly grin

Try dey read wetin you write b4 you post
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 3:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Even people wey bring allegations don Dey apologize indirectly grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2023
FergieRaww:

Fraudulent and Agberoish club
The wicked runneth when no man pursueth
He know wetin he do
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Chiesa is the the perfect LW for us...even more than Leao.

We should get rid of any of Ferran/Fati/Raphinha to get him... Football these days is business, we should know how to balance emotions and not being too attached to players.

Things come and go
I dey tell you, Chiesa might just brighten up and add more dynamism to our attack instead of going to those scammers to pay for Carasco or heavily for Felix though I like him, Laporta should not do business with them again
Juventus can still qualify via the Europa league or even league too if those ontop loose guard, Even if they don't, they'll probably ask something within that €60-80m region with add ons, Good thing is we're one of a few select clubs desperately in need of a LW, They also have Filip kostic who's not bad himself, There is also talk of a swap deal with Leeds involving Mckennie and Gnonto who's also versatile across the Frontline, But sales have to occur and he needs to be finessed into leaving his homeland,
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2023
We'll probably play 4-4-2 again instead of our traditional 4-3-3 with Gavi as our makeshift LW though both fati and ferran are also not helping themselves atm, And though it has mostly worked this shit was created mainly to hide busquets deficiencies due to his current old age, So in the UCL next season let's say FDJ is injured, How we go take run am esp. when he bombs forward? Or we have to quickly switch to 4-3-3 in the game due to a tactical emergency? Our midfield truly doesn't tick most times without busi's control and tactical IQ but it might also be repeating the same stuff over and over again if we leave him as our only CDM next season, The legs to run, dispossess and cover ground have weakened drastically, only his super positioning for recoveries saves him in games these days
A younger profile either from the academy or outside has to come even if it's for a one season mentorship course next campaign, We are a 3 pronged attack team and we should surely go back to that soon
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by samiabigail: 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2023
#forcabarca all the way
win or lose we still dey
up barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
samiabigail:
#forcabarca all the way

win or lose we still dey

up barca
You will lose and disappear by 11pm as usual. 🤭.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kilishihunter:

I dey tell you, Chiesa might just brighten up and add more dynamism to our attack instead of going to those scammers to pay for Carasco or heavily for Felix though I like him, Laporta should not do business with them again
Juventus can still qualify via the Europa league or even league too if those ontop loose guard, Even if they don't, they'll probably ask something within that €60-80m region with add ons, Good thing is we're one of a few select clubs desperately in need of a LW, They also have Filip kostic who's not bad himself, There is also talk of a swap deal with Leeds involving Mckennie and Gnonto who's also versatile across the Frontline, But sales have to occur and he needs to be finessed into leaving his homeland,
You have moved from Wirtz to chiesa. Who is the person always deceiving you people in that dead club? Juventus has a brighter future than you people that will be flogged by madrid in your next two matches and they will win ulokpa you people cannot win so why should he join your broke penniless club? Even the Messi you want to bring back only God knows how you will want to pay his salary. I won't be surprised if you come tomorrow to say you people want to sign mbappe.
Dreamerlona.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2023
I swear to God!!!! It doesn't matter if Messi is no longer a player of FC Barcelona.
Fans of PSG booing Lionel Messi in their ongoing match right now, breaks my heart to pieces 😢😢😢😢

I am heartbroken, these French supporters are all stupid motherforkerssssss!!!!!

How do you boo Lionel Messi and leave out the rest players and even mbappe who is the main man of the team?

This shiiiit no longer makes sense.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2023
Xavi don gimme BP with him lineup again

Jesus😳😳
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2023
OhBritannia:
I swear to God!!!! It doesn't matter if Messi is no longer a player of FC Barcelona.
Fans of PSG booing Lionel Messi in their ongoing match right now, breaks my heart to pieces 😢😢😢😢

I am heartbroken, these French supporters are all stupid motherforkerssssss!!!!!

How do you boo Lionel Messi and leave out the rest players and even mbappe who is the main man of the team?

This shiiiit no longer makes sense.

He definitely is leaving come the end of the season. Let them continue with their visonless football practices.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2023
FirstbornWds:
Xavi don gimme BP with him lineup again

Jesus😳😳

Because of Roberto ? Lol

It’s well
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Because of Roberto ? Lol

It’s well

I day expect Kessie to use match physicality, I day see Roberto.. Omoh, fear grip my chest
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2023
FirstbornWds:

I day expect Kessie to use match physicality, I day see Roberto.. Omoh, fear grip my chest
Yes I prefer kessie too

But what do I know

I trust gavi to help out

Kessie was a beast at the last Classico ,almost scored a brace
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Yes I prefer kessie too

But what do I know

I trust gavi to help out

Kessie was a beast at the last Classico ,almost scored a brace

I was hoping that he continues with that dynamism and will be food enough to run back and forth since we will be playing the double pivot.

Anyway... Make the match start first.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
Kim Kardashian attended PSG match ,no wonder they lost
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
FirstbornWds:

I was hoping that he continues with that dynamism and will be food enough to run back and forth since we will be playing the double pivot.

Anyway... Make the match start first.

Kessie is good

I hope he doesn’t leave Barca because of this treatment

Dude was easily seria A best midfielder last season when he helped millan win the league ,we got him for free instead of paying about 65 million ,some of us won’t know the value of what we got

Sergio Roberto isn’t a bad player ,but shouldn’t be starting any crucial game ahead of kessie
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Kessie makes lots of mistakes in possession and fouls with his flailing elbow. It is good for him to come in 2nd half
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Kim Kardashian attended PSG match ,no wonder they lost

Just the way she attended arsenal vs sporting and arsenal lost

She should better not near Spotify camp nou grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Just the way she attended arsenal vs sporting and arsenal lost

She should better not near Spotify camp nou grin
if she and drake near your team eh,O TI LO.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
if she and drake near your team eh,O TI LO.

Drake don already give my team bad luck before cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 8:18pm On Mar 19, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Drake don already give my team bad luck before cheesy
cheesy lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2023
Today wey i say make i watch barca match again na so xavi come start useless robert0.

#Xavi0ut
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PJtech: 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2023
pls culers who can help me with data to stream tonight match... curfew dey here i no fit go viewing center
08086641475 airtel
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2023
🚨 OFFICIAL: Pep Guardiola will be at the Camp Nou tonight to watch El Clasico! Match kicks off in 50 minutes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5837) (5838) (5839) (5840) (5841) (5842) (5843) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Faithti(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.