Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4593844 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5868) (5869) (5870) (5871) (5872) (5873) (5874) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 9:00am On Apr 06, 2023
Who agrees with Vini ?! 😂

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 9:10am On Apr 06, 2023
abduleez1:

I have a issue with how stupid some of our players were overlapping, especially the defenders. Wetin Araujo dey find for box 18 several times after we don chop 3-0. It's not as if we looked closer to scoring any fvvking goal.

To many dumb overlaps and high line defence, you wonder if they use their head to analyse performance or tactics themselves.
True. Balde especially was guilty of this. But i believe it was because of our non existent offensive threat from the flanks, so the fullbacks took it upon themselves to the job.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:27am On Apr 06, 2023
with XAVI @ the helm we no fit go far 4 europe. i listened 2 Patrick Kluivert's interview. dis man said busquet shld make wey 4 Younger players with lots of energy.

Yet xavi wan renew busquet... They already gave contract extention 2 bums like Alonslow, shitty roberto. e remain eric garcia, ferran fraudress & alba.

if na me be lenglet, umtiti or dest i go push 4 contract renewal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 9:53am On Apr 06, 2023
Culer:
True. Balde especially was guilty of this. But i believe it was because of our non existent offensive threat from the flanks, so the fullbacks took it upon themselves to the job.
The only threat Camavinga faced was when Araujo made that run

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 11:54am On Apr 06, 2023
FergieRaww:

Fake quote

We all know the one that should focus on football

Enjoy your winning grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 4:42pm On Apr 06, 2023
FergieRaww:
If he had been playing like this in the whole el classihco since the beginning of this year dead barka fans won't be bold to call araujo his father.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2023
I hope you people bottle la ligo too so you won't escape Bayern next season.
Useless club. grin grin.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
I hope you people bottle la ligo too so you won't escape Bayern next season.
Useless club. grin grin.

You go cry tire when we win our Laliga adding to the pains of your useless relegation club grin

Lampard must be given a 7 year contract ,you never see anything

Spending 600 million on players and fighting relegation

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2023
One day na one day ,we go drag lewandowski

For now we are good ,even at some point suarez collect dragging ,even benzema collected dragging from Madrid fans till the past 2 games

But one day na one day

I will be here to witness everything

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2023
You people should be dragging raphinha because he was pocketed by DJ Camastura grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
Make dembele and pedri come back first

I wan check something for Agbadowski grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2023
andrew444:
One day na one day ,we go drag lewandowski

For now we are good ,even at some point suarez collect dragging ,even benzema collected dragging from Madrid fans till the past 2 games

But one day na one day

I will be here to witness everything
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
coded01:

Chai!! 🤦🏾‍♂️ grin
My brother that's the most likely feat we can reach to me as long as we still have past it, ineffective oldies alongside key injuries in matches
Lets see what we do in the summer under the tyrannical reign of tebas
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 4:05am On Apr 07, 2023
Most trophies. Real Madrid.
Most la Liga. Real Madrid.
Most champions league. Real Madrid.
Most club world cup. Real Madrid.
Most uefa super cup. Real Madrid.
Most elclassicho wins. Real Madrid.
Longest elclassicho unbeaten run. Real Madrid.
Biggest elclassicho flogging. Real Madrid.
More legends and best players in history. Real Madrid.
There's absolutely nothing you are better than real madrid with. They are not your rivals as you are closer to eibar than them. They are your fathers and owners. You will forever stay under their shadow and be only relevant because of them.
1899-2023
Rest in flogging Dead club.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by monerozi5590: 6:06am On Apr 07, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
Most trophies. Real Madrid.
Most la Liga. Real Madrid.
Most champions league. Real Madrid.
Most club world cup. Real Madrid.
Most uefa super cup. Real Madrid.
Most elclassicho wins. Real Madrid.
Longest elclassicho unbeaten run. Real Madrid.
Biggest elclassicho flogging. Real Madrid.
More legends and best players in history. Real Madrid.
There's absolutely nothing you are better than real madrid with. They are not your rivals as you are closer to eibar than them. They are your fathers and owners. You will forever stay under their shadow and be only relevant because of them.
1899-2023
Rest in flogging Dead club.

grin grin grin. Lovely . Hulk616 my guy, this is what you should be doing to Barca not us.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:25am On Apr 07, 2023
monerozi5590:

grin grin grin. Lovely . Hulk 616 my guy, this is what you should be doing to Barca not us.
This lovey dovey will turn to hate my brother if they mistakenly knock you out from the CL, Be like you no know mumudeyhause grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:32am On Apr 07, 2023
Oboy this frimpong guy wey I dey see so, I have major fears about his defensive abilities, Some netizens have called him Trent and dest 2.0 though he has good recovery pace to track back but the flip side is the guy dey attack fire, I will say on par or even better than balde, Very good attacking wise, Good fit for a 3-5-2 system as he's mostly comfortable as a LWB, The only way this deal will work out to me is if we get a solid CDM in that midfield, Amrabat or Zubimendi to track back if we lose the ball once he's overlapped but as things stand it's like we'll still see busi next season, Complete opposite of Foyth who's better defensively and average offensive wise, Man utd are even currently leading the race to sign him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by monerozi5590: 6:38am On Apr 07, 2023
Kilishihunter:

This lovey dovey will turn to hate my brother if they mistakenly knock you out from the CL, Be like you no know mumudeyhause grin

If they knocked us out, we go take am as we see am.

I like the ways he troll you guys. Shey una d also happy if Hulk d troll us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:39am On Apr 07, 2023
And concerning Roque, the race has intensified and turned to another thing, I feel we're still best placed to get him due to his insistence on us but with our FFP situation and his fathers and agents tour of England to other clubs alongside us who they visited last week this kid might just be heading to England or psg come summer if push comes to shove, At least 5 top clubs are on his matter like this and we signing him might take some significant financial effort that may hampen the budget for other positions we desperately need to fill, Lewandowski needs somebody to give him serious competition and rest due to his age.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:47am On Apr 07, 2023
monerozi5590:

If they knocked us out, we go take am as we see am.

I like the ways he troll you guys. Shey una d also happy if Hulk d troll us.
Nah hulk has a witty way of saying things even if most of you want to crucify him. I also see mumudeyhause in almost the same way as he has some funny comments too even though most of it is directed at barça or man u, At least those guys try to give us free entertainment sometimes, If you knock them out as most people expect we might decide to cook him just like he's moving with you guys to cook us after yesterday's beating
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by monerozi5590: 7:23am On Apr 07, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Nah hulk has a witty way of saying things even if most of you want to crucify him. I also see mumudeyhause in almost the same way as he has some funny comments too even though most of it is directed at barça or man u, At least those guys try to give us free entertainment sometimes, If you knock them out as most people expect we might decide to cook him just like he's moving with you guys to cook us after yesterday's beating

grin grin grin. Hulk na my guy oh. I like am oh. I like whodeyhause too
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 7:41am On Apr 07, 2023
monerozi5590:

grin grin grin. Hulk na my guy oh. I like am oh. I like whodeyhause too
Dem be cruise...no cap

Especially Hulk grin that guy too funny grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chusks(m): 8:09am On Apr 07, 2023
wink wink wink...

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 8:15am On Apr 07, 2023
Kilishihunter:
Lewandowski needs somebody to give him serious competition and rest due to his age.

LoL isn’t this funny?!

Benz doesn’t have serious competition and he doesn’t get rest when he’s not injured either, in fact he plays 90’ mins complete…

But na lewaghostski that’s few years younger that needs rest and competition to perform better?! Okay naa!!! 😂
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 8:18am On Apr 07, 2023
FergieRaww:

LoL isn’t this funny?!

Benz doesn’t have serious competition and he doesn’t get rest when he’s not injured either, in fact he plays 90’ mins complete…

But na lewaghostski that’s few years younger that needs rest and competition to perform better?! Okay naa!!! 😂

1 year younger don don few years younger una grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 8:23am On Apr 07, 2023
andrew444:

1 year younger don don few years younger una grin

Baba leave me let me make my point 🌚
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 8:30am On Apr 07, 2023
FergieRaww:

The point is not making 🌚
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 8:58am On Apr 07, 2023
FergieRaww:

Baba you cannot make point build with lies ,na so una take Dey add 1 year to Ronaldo age every year grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 8:59am On Apr 07, 2023
BlaqFaze:
The point is not making 🌚

Don’t mind him cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 9:23am On Apr 07, 2023
Imagine starting alonso at CB. Why we no go chop better whooping? It's like klopp starting trent at CB. Recipe for disaster.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
Culer:
Imagine starting alonso at CB. Why we no go chop better whooping? It's like klopp starting trent at CB. Recipe for disaster.

But you know there was no one available nah

E sure me say alonso better pass Trent for cb grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by limcar: 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
11 incredible football stats you won’t believe are real

1. Neymar won La Liga Player of the Month before Lionel Messi

2. Dundee United have a 100% win ratio against Barcelona

3. Philipp Lahm didn’t commit a foul for an entire year

4. Mark Hughes played two matches in one day

5. Chris Nicholl scored all four goals in a 2-2 draw

6. Rogerio Ceni scored 131 goals as a goalkeeper

7. Timo Werner has more Champions League goals than Ronaldo de lima

8. Jose Mourinho went nine years without losing a home game

9. Cristiano Ronaldo has scored more goals since turning 30 than Wayne Rooney has in his entire career

10. AC Milan won Serie A by scoring just 36 goals

11. Manchester United have never lost a PL game at Old Trafford when they are leading at half time

Source: planetfootball

(1) (2) (3) ... (5868) (5869) (5870) (5871) (5872) (5873) (5874) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.