Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5917) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4612549 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5914) (5915) (5916) (5917) (5918) (5919) (5920) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:56pm On May 28, 2023
abduleez1:

I have always rated Balde after watching a few of his games last season as well as in preseason.
I remember when I was very happy Alba got injured last season, happy Balde would then have the chance with a few weeks to prove himself to everyone; only for the werey to get injured in the next match. I nearly swear for am that day.

I remember how I always criticised Xavi earlier this season when he was using Alba in champions league and relegating Balde to La Liga only with that useless claim, "he ain't ready for European football yet" undecided. By the time him eye clear we were already far and out away from UCL race.

The day you and Xavi go finish fight ehn
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 8:00pm On May 28, 2023
Another clean sheet
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 8:16pm On May 28, 2023
Espanyol has been relegated cheesy

Thank you Valencia for sending those thugs

E pain me say getafe escape this one sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 8:17pm On May 28, 2023
oliverano:

The injury to Balde is horrific...yeah, Fati for three(3)
That foul was very uncalled for
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:19pm On May 28, 2023
FirstbornWds:

The day you and Xavi go finish fight ehn

Lol, I still dey praise am when he deserve am now.
Na that Balde doubt be the first thing wey been dey vex me of Xavi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 11:08pm On May 28, 2023
🚨🏆| Leo Messi will not attend tonight's UNFP Trophy ceremony. ✍️
@lequipe#PSG🔴🔵
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 11:09pm On May 28, 2023
Jokerman:
@lequipe#PSG🔴🔵

Mbappé came to the TheBest ceremony and congratulated him both live and on Instagram. And when it's Mbappé's time to shine, Messi won't show up ? lol. But sure "Mbappé is the arrogant one and Messi the humble one"

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 11:34pm On May 28, 2023
abduleez1:

I have always rated Balde after watching a few of his games last season as well as in preseason.
I remember when I was very happy Alba got injured last season, happy Balde would then have the chance with a few weeks to prove himself to everyone; only for the werey to get injured in the next match. I nearly swear for am that day.

I remember how I always criticised Xavi earlier this season when he was using Alba in champions league and relegating Balde to La Liga only with that useless claim, "he ain't ready for European football yet" undecided. By the time him eye clear we were already far and out away from UCL race.

grin grin grin grin grin

At least we won the league, so there's some respite. I rated Balde too. I think I just love almost all lamasia players who show any form of promise. My own is that, just give them a chance and see if they can grab it.

Abde is not La masia though he played for the B team but going forward, that guy and Fati should fight it out for LW position next season.

Do you rate Nico Gonzalez?

Not related but GARCIA, Kessie, Lenglet, Umtiti, Dest, Ferran, Torre (loan) should be let go.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 11:56pm On May 28, 2023
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin grin

At least we won the league, so there's some respite. I rated Balde too. I think I just love almost all lamasia players who show any form of promise. My own is that, just give them a chance and see if they can grab it.

Abde is not La masia though he played for the B team but going forward, that guy and Fati should fight it out for LW position next season.

Do you rate Nico Gonzalez?

Not related but GARCIA, Kessie, Lenglet, Umtiti, Dest, Ferran, Torre (loan) should be let go.

Torre ke? I missed the game Torre played as a starter. Today's game sef wey I wan watch, I no know rubbish wey dstv/la Liga dey do wey dem dey show other stupid teams matches for Barca game. Wetin concern me and Espanyol apart from hearing good news they relegated. 🙃

I no too rate Gonzalez. He's got some potential but I ain't convinced about him especially his lazy attitude. Dude just seems to me comfortable with the bare minimum. I remember matches before he was loaned out, dem go sub in the guy, him go dey play like say him don prove himself a long time. Person wey na him and Gavi dey battle for playing time that period. Now Gavi has eclipsed him and is unplayable. He's just annoyingly lazy so my mind don comot from am a long time.

Balde is probably the only La Masia player in recent memory I quickly saw his potential and became sure of his ability. Na player wey dey hard for me to blame sef.
I really liked Ansu Fati then but his recent performance don make me lose hope on him.

I'm just on watching mode seeing what choices Barca pick for the Busquets replacement.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:33am On May 29, 2023
Jokerman:

Mbappé came to the TheBest ceremony and congratulated him both live and on Instagram. And when it's Mbappé's time to shine, Messi won't show up ? lol. But sure "Mbappé is the arrogant one and Messi the humble one"

What's happening? It's 2 years now and Ronaldo is trophy less everywhere he goes, whilst the clubs he leave have been winning trophies or wins before he comes?

Jinx or unluckiness?

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 5:30am On May 29, 2023
Jokerman:

Oga rest.
Focus on your Rapenaldo.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrew444(m): 5:32am On May 29, 2023
Jokerman:

If I start go deh drag Ronaldo for Man U thread all of una go begin cry

I show una pepper sha after that World Cup win grin

Your man has dragged al nassr from first position to second and loosing the league title cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 7:08am On May 29, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 7:11am On May 29, 2023
FirstbornWds:

What's happening? It's 2 years now and Ronaldo is trophy less everywhere he goes, whilst the clubs he leave have been winning trophies or wins before he comes?

Jinx or unluckiness?

1. What was man utd winning before Ronaldo played 1 season with us?

2. Ronaldo won 5 trophies with Juventus in 3 years.

3. What was Al Nassr winning before Ronaldo joined?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 7:47am On May 29, 2023
Jokerman:

1. What was man utd winning before Ronaldo played 1 season with us?

2. Ronaldo won 5 trophies with Juventus in 3 years.

3. What was Al Nassr winning before Ronaldo joined?

1. Qualifying to the UCL, easy at least. And when he came, he did what he knows how to do best....until he left and you guys have found your feet again.

2. Question is 2 years on a row. Even in a league that have part time sharwama amd shisha sellers, he still bottle the league despite that they were on top when he came. With 8 points or so.

3. Easy... The Saudi cup way them day use hold body nkor? To even win am now come turn war
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 8:51am On May 29, 2023
FirstbornWds:

1. Qualifying to the UCL, easy at least. And when he came, he did what he knows how to do best....until he left and you guys have found your feet again.

2. Question is 2 years on a row. Even in a league that have part time sharwama amd shisha sellers, he still bottle the league despite that they were on top when he came. With 8 points or so.

3. Easy... The Saudi cup way them day use hold body nkor? To even win am now come turn war

1. No be your fault. Shey na Man utd na team wey supposed to dey drag top 4🤣🤣... Don't worry we are going back to the top where we belong. We are ending Pep's era, and also stopping Shitty Treble.... Ronaldo was never a man utd problem... When you have a good team... You'd reap the effects... see Kane at Tottenham

2. If you claim Ronaldo time at Juve was a failure, you automatically agree that Pessi time at PSG is a greater failure😬😁

3. How do you know about Al Nassr 😭?? At least Ronaldo don make you sabi the league... Al Nassr last relevant cup win was COVID 2020. They are the 3rd best team in Saudi. They were on the same points with Ittihad(having a game in hand) when Ronaldo Joined Al Nassr

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 9:30am On May 29, 2023
Jokerman:

1. No be your fault. Shey na Man utd na team wey supposed to dey drag top 4🤣🤣... Don't worry we are going back to the top where we belong. We are ending Pep's era, and also stopping Shitty Treble.... Ronaldo was never a man utd problem... When you have a good team... You'd reap the effects... see Kane at Tottenham

2. If you claim Ronaldo time at Juve was a failure, you automatically agree that Pessi time at PSG is a greater failure😬😁

3. How do you know about Al Nassr 😭?? At least Ronaldo don make you sabi the league... Al Nassr last relevant cup win was COVID 2020. They are the 3rd best team in Saudi. They were on the same points with Ittihad(having a game in hand) when Ronaldo Joined Al Nassr

I no follow you drag Ronaldo time at Juve. Wetin concern me. Ronaldo was the problem at United. Na why Ten Hag force united to pursue am. He has a trophy to show for it.

Shebi na against part time shisha sellers them suppose day struggle? With the same ORORO that can play with 10 other sticks and the ball. Why would they have the same points with a game in hand which could have possibly taken them to the top but bottled it?

Pep owns English football. He can do and undo with it, any how he wants.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 9:46am On May 29, 2023
FirstbornWds:

I no follow you drag Ronaldo time at Juve. Wetin concern me. Ronaldo was the problem at United. Na why Ten Hag force united to pursue am. He has a trophy to show for it.

Shebi na against part time shisha sellers them suppose day struggle? With the same ORORO that can play with 10 other sticks and the ball. Why would they have the same points with a game in hand which could have possibly taken them to the top but bottled it?

Pep owns English football. He can do and undo with it, any how he wants.

TenHag no pursue Ronaldo Oga. Ronaldo walked out of the pitch, TenHag still gave him Captain Band until Ronaldo did the interview and Man UTD Glazers terminated his contract... However Ronaldo Man utd tenure was successful.... He won't everything with Man utd... At least at Man utd he was winning individual awards, what did Pessi win at PSG...🤣

Ronaldo is 38 years old.... You expect him to play like his 20 something now bro.... Look at Harry Kane, will you call him a failure?

We go again Next season... Al Nassr winning next season bro.

Pep era is coming to an End. TenHag is taking Man utd back to the top
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Trevor012(m): 9:50am On May 29, 2023
Jokerman:
@lequipe#PSG🔴🔵
He knows France football will not dash him any awoof awards like nonsense Spain use to do 😂

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 10:04am On May 29, 2023
Jokerman:

TenHag no pursue Ronaldo Oga. Ronaldo walked out of the pitch, TenHag still gave him Captain Band until Ronaldo did the interview and Man UTD Glazers terminated his contract... However Ronaldo Man utd tenure was successful.... He won't everything with Man utd... At least at Man utd he was winning individual awards, what did Pessi win at PSG...🤣

Ronaldo is 38 years old.... You expect him to play like his 20 something now bro.... Look at Harry Kane, will you call him a failure?

We go again Next season... Al Nassr winning next season bro.

Pep era is coming to an End. TenHag is taking Man utd back to the top

https://amp.marca.com/en/football/manchester-united/2022/04/15/6259357eca4741fb7d8b4604.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eurosport.com/football/transfers/2021-2022/erik-ten-hag-wants-striker-cristiano-ronaldo-to-leave-manchester-united-this-summer-paper-round_sto8886186/story-amp.shtml

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/man-cristiano-ronaldo-ten-hag-26702717.amp

In fact, he pursued Ronaldo away from United that it affected Portugal's coach and benched the fraud. You think he would have done that interview if not the way Ten Hag chased him away stylishly? He was a hindrance to the team and Ten Hag knew that already. His stay at United was disastrous, leading the club to chase away their own product. What happened next? Manchester United won a trophy. He was that inconsequential to the team.

Until Ten Hag, Pep's apprentice, eventually leads you lots to the lots, it is important that you now before the greatest manager of all time.

Next season, I'll like to see who he decides to run with.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 11:13am On May 29, 2023
FirstbornWds:

https://amp.marca.com/en/football/manchester-united/2022/04/15/6259357eca4741fb7d8b4604.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.eurosport.com/football/transfers/2021-2022/erik-ten-hag-wants-striker-cristiano-ronaldo-to-leave-manchester-united-this-summer-paper-round_sto8886186/story-amp.shtml

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/man-cristiano-ronaldo-ten-hag-26702717.amp

In fact, he pursued Ronaldo away from United that it affected Portugal's coach and benched the fraud. You think he would have done that interview if not the way Ten Hag chased him away stylishly? He was a hindrance to the team and Ten Hag knew that already. His stay at United was disastrous, leading the club to chase away their own product. What happened next? Manchester United won a trophy. He was that inconsequential to the team.

Until Ten Hag, Pep's apprentice, eventually leads you lots to the lots, it is important that you now before the greatest manager of all time.

Next season, I'll like to see who he decides to run with.

It's PSG who wants to send Pessi away. Ronaldo has always said he wanted to leave as Man utd isn't serious, that's why we are fighting for top 4, that we don't do before 🤣😭...

Ronaldo was never an hindrance, if he was, why did TenHag give him Captain Band after Suspension 🤣🤣...

Lol... Portugal coach na dummy now... Una push am, now Una don sack am finally 😭

Ferguson is the greatest coach of all time....

Intermilan is winning the UCL though... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:30am On May 29, 2023
Jokerman:

It's PSG who wants to send Pessi away. Ronaldo has always said he wanted to leave as Man utd isn't serious, that's why we are fighting for top 4, that we don't do before 🤣😭...

Ronaldo was never an hindrance, if he was, why did TenHag give him Captain Band after Suspension 🤣🤣...

Lol... Portugal coach na dummy now... Una push am, now Una don sack am finally 😭

Ferguson is the greatest coach of all time....

Intermilan is winning the UCL though... grin

Nigeria will it eye-service. Same way he gave Harry Maguire captain band. Both have one thing in common... They were benchwarmers.

What could Ronaldo do when they eventually brought him on against Morroco? He was as useless as a minus one.

Before the benching procedure started, he never said he wanted to leave. But when Ten Hag told him that he was inconsequential, by putting him on the bench, he realized his relevance was since gone.

PSG are only pained that Messi won the WC against their country. They cannot swallow the pain, so they are letting it all out. If not, isn't their best trophy what Messi help them retain after Poch lost it to Lille?

Why would Ronaldo be mad about not winning league trophies? How many does he even have in the first place? Or is he not the one that spent nine years and only won 2 in the La Liga, something that Messi won in his two years, outside his acclaimed comfort zone. And more importantly, scoring the goals that sealed the both titles?

Abeg Abeg Abeg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 12:22pm On May 29, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Nigeria will it eye-service. Same way he gave Harry Maguire captain band. Both have one thing in common... They were benchwarmers.

What could Ronaldo do when they eventually brought him on against Morroco? He was as useless as a minus one.

Before the benching procedure started, he never said he wanted to leave. But when Ten Hag told him that he was inconsequential, by putting him on the bench, he realized his relevance was since gone.

PSG are only pained that Messi won the WC against their country. They cannot swallow the pain, so they are letting it all out. If not, isn't their best trophy what Messi help them retain after Poch lost it to Lille?

Why would Ronaldo be mad about not winning league trophies? How many does he even have in the first place? Or is he not the one that spent nine years and only won 2 in the La Liga, something that Messi won in his two years, outside his acclaimed comfort zone. And more importantly, scoring the goals that sealed the both titles?

Abeg Abeg Abeg

Pessi fans Una always get talk....🤣🤣... Una no dey gree lose, even before Una win WC.... No be Una fault... Na FIFA give Una penalties now...😒😓

However, you can't compare Ronaldo Madrid with Pessi PSG.... We only do that for PSG and Juventus... Stop shifting the goal post....

Ronaldo has won the league with Man Utd, Madrid and Juventus (Big 3 leagues)... We are chasing WC now... That's what is left... To go back to 3rd position on GOATs.... Don't worry... We are winning 2026.

PSG is not pained. Pessi never respected Mbappe the club owner 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 12:36pm On May 29, 2023
Jokerman:

Pessi fans Una always get talk....🤣🤣... Una no dey gree lose, even before Una win WC.... No be Una fault... Na FIFA give Una penalties now...😒😓

However, you can't compare Ronaldo Madrid with Pessi PSG.... We only do that for PSG and Juventus... Stop shifting the goal post....

Ronaldo has won the league with Man Utd, Madrid and Juventus (Big 3 leagues)... We are chasing WC now... That's what is left... To go back to 3rd position on GOATs.... Don't worry... We are winning 2026.

PSG is not pained. Pessi never respected Mbappe the club owner 🤣🤣🤣

2026? You think whatever coach Portugal have then will take Ronaldo to play? Lmao.

Bruh, it is hope that kills. Portugal are not WC materials. If not for best loser and penalties, una suppose even get international trophy? You think it's a fluke when Ronaldo had to feign injury and become a cheerleader while the real ones did the job?

No be Juve day win league like no man business for 7 years straight before Ronaldo join them destabilized the team? Abwg abeg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 1:05pm On May 29, 2023
FirstbornWds:

2026? You think whatever coach Portugal have then will take Ronaldo to play? Lmao.

Bruh, it is hope that kills. Portugal are not WC materials. If not for best loser and penalties, una suppose even get international trophy? You think it's a fluke when Ronaldo had to feign injury and become a cheerleader while the real ones did the job?

No be Juve day win league like no man business for 7 years straight before Ronaldo join them destabilized the team? Abwg abeg

You know Portugal is not WC material, yet you troll Ronaldo by World cup..is it fair😀?

Ronaldo has 2 international trophies with Portugal... By 2026, even if na bench, we go dey there. 🤣

Bro, why Juve never win anything since then... Remember Madrid and Man utd has won something since Ronaldo left them....😬
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 1:36pm On May 29, 2023
abduleez1:

Torre ke? I missed the game Torre played as a starter. Today's game sef wey I wan watch, I no know rubbish wey dstv/la Liga dey do wey dem dey show other stupid teams matches for Barca game. Wetin concern me and Espanyol apart from hearing good news they relegated. 🙃

I no too rate Gonzalez. He's got some potential but I ain't convinced about him especially his lazy attitude. Dude just seems to me comfortable with the bare minimum. I remember matches before he was loaned out, dem go sub in the guy, him go dey play like say him don prove himself a long time. Person wey na him and Gavi dey battle for playing time that period. Now Gavi has eclipsed him and is unplayable. He's just annoyingly lazy so my mind don comot from am a long time.

Balde is probably the only La Masia player in recent memory I quickly saw his potential and became sure of his ability. Na player wey dey hard for me to blame sef.
I really liked Ansu Fati then but his recent performance don make me lose hope on him.

I'm just on watching mode seeing what choices Barca pick for the Busquets replacement.

Exactly, even me nah sidon look mode chief.

Latest rumour is Bruno Guimineras of Newcastle but he'll cost £87M. Zero chance Barca pay that for any player at this point.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 1:45pm On May 29, 2023
Jokerman:

You know Portugal is not WC material, yet you troll Ronaldo by World cup..is it fair😀?

Ronaldo has 2 international trophies with Portugal... By 2026, even if na bench, we go dey there. 🤣

Bro, why Juve never win anything since then... Remember Madrid and Man utd has won something since Ronaldo left them....😬

The damage he dealt Juve was just too much. They chased away the diamond in Manzukic only to sign someone that destabilized them entirely. Glad that they are coming up gradually anyway. Madrid made gain relevance else he'd have been another Michael Owen, hence the reason why he didn't affect them much. After all, he was just there to make up numbers, which is why they discarded when the highest bidder came.

For ManU... You guys should just begin to worship TenHag. If not, what your eyes would have seen ehn..

Then concerning Portugal, well any coach that wants to achieve anything better know that he is a bench material and that'll be fine. They can at least get to the semis again when a certain person isn't the main man.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Jokerman(m): 2:52pm On May 29, 2023
FirstbornWds:

The damage he dealt Juve was just too much. They chased away the diamond in Manzukic only to sign someone that destabilized them entirely. Glad that they are coming up gradually anyway. Madrid made gain relevance else he'd have been another Michael Owen, hence the reason why he didn't affect them much. After all, he was just there to make up numbers, which is why they discarded when the highest bidder came.

For ManU... You guys should just begin to worship TenHag. If not, what your eyes would have seen ehn..

Then concerning Portugal, well any coach that wants to achieve anything better know that he is a bench material and that'll be fine. They can at least get to the semis again when a certain person isn't the main man.

Lol...

Real Madrid Legend

Manchester United Legend

Juventus Legend.

Portugal Legend.

How does what you typed tally considering that all these clubs, Ronaldo is a legend unlike Pessi who is only Barcelona and Argentina legend 🤣🤣🤣

Harry Kane is making up numbers at Tottenham??🤣🤣

Yes, ETH is trying. Infact next season he might do better... However what Ronaldo did for Man United, ETH is still far ..😬

Let's talk about Pessi in PSG, he couldn't even win Ligue1 best player 🤣🤣🤣... All the Laliga favouritism is come back to bite him 😭
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 3:55pm On May 29, 2023
Jokerman:

Lol...

Real Madrid Legend

Manchester United Legend

Juventus Legend.

Portugal Legend.

How does what you typed tally considering that all these clubs, Ronaldo is a legend unlike Pessi who is only Barcelona and Argentina legend 🤣🤣🤣

Yes, ETH is trying. Infact next season he might do better... However what Ronaldo did for Man United, ETH is still far ..😬

Let's talk about Pessi in PSG, he couldn't even win Ligue1 best player 🤣🤣🤣... All the Laliga favouritism is come back to bite him 😭

Messi has won it in the biggest stage. Until Ronaldo tries to come second, you fangirls don't have the right to brag.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:30pm On May 29, 2023
Jokerman:

Lol...

Real Madrid Legend

Manchester United Legend

Juventus Legend.

Portugal Legend.

Penaldo is no Manchester United legend nor is he Juventus legend.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Trevor012(m): 5:15pm On May 29, 2023
Jokerman:

Lol...

Real Madrid Legend

Manchester United Legend

Juventus Legend.

Portugal Legend.

Fact. Ronaldo is a football legend while Messi is only a Barcelona legend. Keep on preaching the gospel my gee ✌️

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Trevor012(m): 5:16pm On May 29, 2023
GrammarNazi1:
Penaldo is no Manchester United legend nor is he Juventus legend.
Stop crying 😂😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (5914) (5915) (5916) (5917) (5918) (5919) (5920) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Shegzdave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.