Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:41 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4672672 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5925) (5926) (5927) (5928) (5929) (5930) (5931) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
Chiad riad will be Barca 5th cb next season according to some news ,it seems Eric Garcia days are numbered

Good one
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Same thoughts, sell ferran, keep abde and no pay shishi to those atletico baggers for carrasco but e no wan comot cause e be like say Newcastle according to reports don bid for am, Garcia no wan comot, kessie no wan comot, fati no wan comot though, Who go come comot? Because of this wagebill nonsense we are highly likely to sell lenglet wey we buy for 30m for just 6m to tottenham so we can shed his yearly 20m wages off the list, Nobody don even bid for umtiti or dest sef, Early days sha

Fati should stay ,the rest should be forced out

But fati should try and do well this season ,I love what I saw towards the end of the season ,he should know he is earning close to 200k weekly ,that should show how the club loves him ,a big next season or he will be shipped
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Fati should stay ,the rest should be forced out

But fati should try and do well this season ,I love what I saw towards the end of the season ,he should know he is earning close to 200k weekly ,that should show how the club loves him ,a big next season or he will be shipped
Abde should be left to give him competition but I think he's still likely to be sold as things stand cause of xavi not really putting him in his plans, He has a chance to show he still has it in him when Spain play Italy in the nations league though I don't think he'll see much game time under this Luis de la Fuente guy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2023
Now we're moving for Rayan Vitor after Roque is sealed, Well this deco appointment might definitely has it's pros as it looks helpful in the Brazilian market where he has connects, Hopefully we also have someone in Argentina too
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2023
If not for this laliga FFP shit, at least two deals should be sealed by now, Almost every target we have is eyed by at least three clubs, both youth and veteran and not every one will wait for us like Roque, I don't even want to imagine what we'll have been contemplating if pique and alba didn't agree to a contract termination, Fúcking hell
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Make we sell Ferran keep Abde abeg

Las las dis guy don see light.
Cc: Bimmarlykay
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:14pm On Jun 14, 2023
Victor Barbera has joined club brugge on a free, A year after jutgla joined them, Should have at least tried to renew him then loan him out
We're also still strongly linked with Arda guler, would of course fit our style since he likes to have the ball and has similarities with ozil, how we're going to beat Saudi backed Newcastle to him is what I don't know nor have hope on, Would choose him over veiga in an instant
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:25pm On Jun 14, 2023
Our new CB signing Mikayil Faye will do preseason with the first teams, That was quick
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
Kilishihunter:
Just amrabat/brozovic then Diaz for development then we move on to the RB position, No need wasting all summer and huge cash on players who are indifferent or clearly don't want to join us

I don't understand the annoying fixation with that Zubimendi. I no too rate that guy sef. Amrabat and I'm okay. I've always wanted Brozovic for a few years, won't be bad sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
Godric owned ding dong so hard his coach had to touch godric to see if he's human. Never you compare one of the greatest midfielders of all time to all the midfield frauds in your history.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
abduleez1:

I don't understand the annoying fixation with that Zubimendi. I no too rate that guy sef. Amrabat and I'm okay. I've always wanted Brozovic for a few years, won't be bad sha.
Zubimendi is good, don't get me wrong but I honestly don't see what he really stands out for that will make us battle tooth and nail for him before paying his 60m RC, He's also made it clear he's committed to staying at his boyhood club, So why can't xavi respect that and buzz off? This guy doesn't have plenty similarities with busquets cause I've been taking out time to watch sociedad's games since we've been linked, Kimmich too as talented as he is, is not really an actual CDM, he's like an FDJ profile with just a little more aggression and better long range passes/crosses
Amrabat won't give you busquets waist twisting or pass IQ but his aggressive defending and tackling will free the more technical and tactical players in our midfield to express themselves creatively, Brozovic is great my only fear is him being injury prone and that's the last thing we need rn, I read Florentino Luis from benfica and palhinha of Fulham have entered our list so let's keep on watching

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 12:01am On Jun 15, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Zubimendi is good, don't get me wrong but I honestly don't see what he really stands out for that will make us battle tooth and nail for him before paying his 60m RC, He's also made it clear he's committed to staying at his boyhood club, So why can't xavi respect that and buzz off? This guy doesn't have plenty similarities with busquets cause I've been taking out time to watch sociedad's games since we've been linked, Kimmich too as talented as he is, is not really an actual CDM, he's like an FDJ profile with just a little more aggression and better long range passes/crosses
Amrabat won't give you busquets waist twisting or pass IQ but his aggressive defending and tackling will free the more technical and tactical players in our midfield to express themselves creatively, Brozovic is great my only fear is him being injury prone and that's the last thing we need rn, I read Florentino Luis from benfica and palhinha of Fulham have entered our list so let's keep on watching

Exactly... I don't understand Xavi's insistence on Zubi. The werey sef no rate us. Na just to ignore the guy and look elsewhere. Dude no get ambition.

Yea, just saw the youngsters news and hearing they're both solid options for Busquets replacement.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:05am On Jun 15, 2023
abduleez1:

Exactly... I don't understand Xavi's insistence on Zubi. The werey sef no rate us. Na just to ignore the guy and look elsewhere. Dude no get ambition.

Yea, just saw the youngsters news and hearing they're both solid options for Busquets replacement.

Don’t say he isn’t ambitious,there is something with basque players and their origin

Remember inigo Martinez rejected prime Barca then?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:06am On Jun 15, 2023
Kilishihunter:

They should get me Florentino Luis ,I will take him ahead of palinha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Iqtest: 7:40am On Jun 15, 2023
andrewbaba44:

They should get me Florentino Luis ,I will take him ahead of palinha
I will choose palinha over florentino Luis, benfica players overpriced and might end up as flops.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Iqtest: 7:43am On Jun 15, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Brozovic is another dembele, he's injury prone. I totally against the move.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:50am On Jun 15, 2023
Iqtest:

I will choose palinha over florentino Luis, benfica players overpriced and might end up as flops.

Dude is available for 35 million euros ,so no overpricing here ,Barca aren’t epl clubs or still have mugutomeu

If you really need a good profile for dm you will go for Florentino Luis ,not saying I won’t take palinha but man is one of the worst passer of the ball in Fulham

I rest my case
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:04am On Jun 15, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Don’t say he isn’t ambitious,there is something with basque players and their origin

Remember inigo Martinez rejected prime Barca then?

Na dem know. My own is we should drop the fvvk any player who ain't interested in us. We go dey force ourselves with players, when e come start dey play rubbish na that time tears go come.

Xavi should move on and find someone else.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 9:09am On Jun 15, 2023
Home kit for next season's lit AF!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
Culer:
Looks a lot like our 2016/2017 home kit, Our home kits have been improving since that ojuju Calabar water colour we saw in 2021/2022. Looking forward to the presentation of the white away kit which is my main preference.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
We've finally signed Vitor Roque
Only the registration from laliga is pending, Good move, Hopefully agent deco gets us more Brazilians with jogo bonito flair

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Looks a lot like our 2016/2017 home kit, Our home kits have been improving since that ojuju Calabar water colour we saw in 2021/2022. Looking forward to the presentation of the white away kit which is my main preference.
@ emboldened, you mean that Croatian version? That's the worst Barca jersey I ever seen omg!

I no like the white abeg abeg. I no want share any thing wey go remind me of those our cele rivals 😁
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 1:24pm On Jun 15, 2023
Kilishihunter:
We've finally signed Vitor Roque
Only the registration from laliga is pending, Good move, Hopefully agent deco gets us more Brazilians with jogo bonito flair
I really hope this short fat boy comes good and not just another Gabi Jesus.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 1:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
Culer:
Ugly kit.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
Culer:
@ emboldened, you mean that Croatian version? That's the worst Barca jersey I ever seen omg!

I no like the white abeg abeg. I no want share any thing wey go remind me of those our cele rivals 😁
No be only vardrid dey wear white na plus It's a white top on top blue trunks, I think we used to wear white as alternative kits in either the 80s or 90s
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
Culer:
I really hope this short fat boy comes good and not just another Gabi Jesus.
Lol, this guy grin
I think this was done with the laxity in which we showed towards the Julian Alvarez deal, we also can't be competing on a steady with oil backed teams in the future, Won't be surprised if the kingdom of Bahrain or Jordan decide to buy another English team after united's Saudi takeover or even in our league itself so it's better we get them young to groom them, if they aren't worthy we ship them off for a decent fee
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:16am On Jun 16, 2023
Lenglet is coming back on June 30th, Tottenham won't exercise their purchase option on him, Probably another loan this time around or Saudi go help us cause his salary is too massive for a contract termination
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:13am On Jun 16, 2023
Thank u Tottenham...remaining Umtiti's Leece & Dest milan.

u can"t extend the contract of bums like shitty Roberto & Alonslow & then u want 2 push away other non Spanish fraudsters. Say no to Injustice
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2023
Laporta was in Qatar yesterday to thrash out a sponsorship deal with Qatar holdings that will see the club earn at least 180m for the next few seasons
While there are internal attacks from some fans of the club over messi not coming back, former board members and presidential rivals, Old man is working his butt off to get more dough for the club, Read they've served Mirotic of Barca basket his termination letter which is actually good riddance cause he's one of the highest paid members of any Barca owned sports team but yet fails to turn up in the games that matter
Slowly we'll be stable again so tebas can't fúck us over
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
Xavi also should calm down with this sign this, sign that, He's not at city or Newcastle, Which one be lo celso after gundogan is nicked up and Alex baena who has a 60m RC
Our greatest moments of dominance came not from bringing galacticos which we did and failed woefully from 2018-2020 but from our academy, La Masia, Garrido has been promoted to the team, Txus Alba is another young hotshot, Casado has been there like forever playing CDM severally for the B team, we have other younger prospects (though not ready) like Pau Prim (CDM) and Hector fort (RB) Angel Alarcon and Pedrola are both LWs yet we want to dash tico cash who've always been scamming us for carrasco, Even if all of them won't blow up, At least try and experiment with some na
We'll of course need to buy and strengthen for xavi as our squad is light-years away from winning the UCL or a third treble but at least trust the youth especially in midfield where we have several prospects instead of wasting money on lo celso who might still sit on the bench, Most of our signings now should be centered around young talented prospects who'll soon blow up so it'll be save us from competing with the richer teams for players in the future, Just my humble opinion
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Thank u Tottenham...remaining Umtiti's Leece & Dest milan.

u can"t extend the contract of bums like shitty Roberto & Alonslow & then u want 2 push away other non Spanish fraudsters. Say no to Injustice
Fraudlet is coming back to barkae? The ulokpa league threepeat dream is alive. cheesy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
Everyone struggling to make signings except one club ,yet they still got humbled this season

Not like atletico have a bartomeu or even made expensive signings

Smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5925) (5926) (5927) (5928) (5929) (5930) (5931) ... (6233) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: BoncoBoy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.