Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4595666 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5956) (5957) (5958) (5959) (5960) (5961) (5962) ... (6188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 47c3ee: 10:40am On Jul 24, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Fair play to them. They've also sold well.

But it is a shame they're only ones able to get by while the rest sell their best players.

Betis had to sell Canales to one Mexican team. Villarreal had to sell Chukwueze and Jackson. Sevilla put everyone in the market. We're struggling to register the free players we were able get, as well struggling to close out few signings as well.

It's just a mess everywhere you look

Barca is dead, you and your fellow barcass fans can only complain
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
andrewbaba44:
I hope this kid will impress xavi and push alonslow behind the pecking order
Omo I pray he impresses well oo I can't get my head around alonslow in that team and that Eric Gracia
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 12:14pm On Jul 24, 2023
47c3ee:

Barca is dead, you and your fellow barcass fans can only complain
Dead team that won the league 😁😁clown🤡🤡🤡
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2023
Who is the foolish journalist or pr agent that started this mbappe to Barça links this morning? He has to be identified and "taught a lesson"
Just setting us up for unnecessary cooking angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 1:28pm On Jul 24, 2023
Kilishihunter:
Who is the foolish journalist or pr agent that started this mbappe to Barça links this morning? He has to be identified and "taught a lesson"
Just setting us up for unnecessary cooking angry

It probably mbappe or PSG pr only way for Madrid to accelerate the move is if Barcelona are mentioned to be interested
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2023
Oldboss:

It probably mbappe or PSG pr only way for Madrid to accelerate the move is if Barcelona are mentioned to be interested
For real.
But folks like ansh manga of managing Barça will milk this fake shit for clicks and interactions, God I hate that account
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 1:36pm On Jul 24, 2023
Kilishihunter:

For sure.
Everybody knows we won't be able to afford his transfer fee.
Managing barca is the worst saw a news of kessie plus 30m for Chiesa
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2023
Malcom have been sold to Saudi Arabia and Barca just received a little profit from that

Malcom have been making profit for all his clubs ,Barca bought him for 40 and sold to zenith for 45 and will still receive some percentage from zenith as they sold to Saudi

But there is ferran torres who won’t even leave even if Saudi make a bid grin

Aside what I said ,these Saudi people no like us sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2023
Oldboss:

Either Madrid or psg looking for a way to cook Barca

Fairs to them and thanks to bartomeu

A so called broke team interested in signing mbappe ,it doesn’t even make sense and it’s making psg and the useless Madrid media looks more stupid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2023
The ballon d or is likely going to the MLS

Na now una go know the meaning of PR

American people go use Messi PR give some people nightmare

Make una just wait and see

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
I still believe we'll have a 'scoring problem' if we go into next season without any additions in attack.
Lewy and to some extent Gundogan are the only goal threats in our starting xi and that's not good enough.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Geld(m): 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2023
andrewbaba44:
The ballon d or is likely going to the MLS

Na now una go know the meaning of PR

American people go use Messi PR give some people nightmare

Make una just wait and see
Leave them...This time Ronaldo sister fit type 200 pages for Instagram grin
Besides I saw a video on telegram where Lay's did a PR for Messi with 808goats
Below it's a screenshot from the video

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2023
Geld:

stufff looks irritating though

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2023
Culer:
I still believe we'll have a 'scoring problem' if we go into next season without any additions in attack.
Lewy and to some extent Gundogan are the only goal threats in our starting xi and that's not good enough.

Bros wetin happen na.... What of Raphinha??

I don't like the dude and won't hesitate to sell him if better offer comes but the dude's contribution last season can't be erased. 10 goals and 12 assists in a debut season for a Barcelona prime signature signing in the last 7 years is really good. Especially with the pressure and all.

Pedri also seems to be improving our attacking threat. And of course dembele is on and off.
Just maybe Abde might come good for us.

In January we can easily recall Vitor Roque if we're slipping up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:53pm On Jul 24, 2023
Oldboss:

Everybody knows we won't be able to afford his transfer fee.
Managing barca is the worst saw a news of kessie plus 30m for Chiesa
Ansh Manga needs to be stopped
https://twitter.com/GaviPr0p/status/1683517198122270721?t=LzsQvoXVBpYTQtqyCE8BCA&s=19

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:58pm On Jul 24, 2023
Culer:
Hopefully fati gets himself together and returns to his previous devasting scoring form, Abde has improved and is still improving but he's not still there yet scoring wise, Raphinha dey too and let's see what any of the lamasia boys that get promoted to the main team can throw up for us, I like that Fermin Lopez kid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2023
abduleez1:

Bros wetin happen na.... What of Raphinha??

I don't like the dude and won't hesitate to sell him if better offer comes but the dude's contribution last season can't be erased. 10 goals and 12 assists in a debut season for a Barcelona prime signature signing in the last 7 years is really good. Especially with the pressure and all.

Pedri also seems to be improving our attacking threat. And of course dembele is on and off.
Just maybe Abde might come good for us.

In January we can easily recall Vitor Roque if we're slipping up.
Raphinha should think of usurping dembele from the starting xi first.
Lol guy you funny. Pedri? abde? These guys are not goalscorers na. Abde wey be one trick pony with zero to minimum end product na him You wan trust to get you goals against the big boys or lowblockers?
Tbh I think y'all overrate this roque boy. He's nothing special. I no dey watch highlights o, I dey watch atletico paraense full match and he still has a WHOLE lot to learn. His presence come January is gonna be a learning phase, he won't make any difference for us even next season.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2023
Culer:
Raphinha should think of usurping dembele from the starting xi first.
Lol guy you funny. Pedri? abde? These guys are not goalscorers na. Abde wey be one trick pony with zero to minimum end product na him You wan trust to get you goals against the big boys or lowblockers?
Tbh I think y'all overrate this roque boy. He's nothing special. I no dey watch highlights o, I dey watch atletico paraense full match and he still has a WHOLE lot to learn. His presence come January is gonna be a learning phase, he won't make any difference for us even next season.

I'm not expecting Roque to perform magic. That's why I want him to join in January and catch up to pace with the team before the next full season proper.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Hopefully fati gets himself together and returns to his previous devasting scoring form, Abde has improved and is still improving but he's not still there yet scoring wise, Raphinha dey too and let's see what any of the lamasia boys that get promoted to the main team can throw up for us, I like that Fermin Lopez kid
tbh I don't see any hope with fati.
Abde has improved but he's still not of the required standard, not even close.
So na lamasia toddlers we wan come dey hope on now? Na God go help us
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2023
Culer:
tbh I don't see any hope with fati.
Abde has improved but he's still not of the required standard, not even close.
So na lamasia toddlers we wan come dey hope on now? Na God go help us

Na real God go help us we just pray say Lewe dey receive unlimited chance and make he no they waste am
As for Fati if he can carry they way he ended they season into this one he would definitely give us opinion

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2023
Kilishihunter:

https://twitter.com/GaviPr0p/status/1683517198122270721?t=LzsQvoXVBpYTQtqyCE8BCA&s=19

I no dey even believe any of their shitty story
Warey page
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 2:17am On Jul 25, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Lmao. Your club accounts are bodying their own club. 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2023
Geld:

As laudable has this is, it is very irritating, gosh!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obonujoker(m): 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2023
When Al Nassr signed Ronaldo they sold their best player Vincent Aboubakar, Inter Miami signed Messi and they are signing Busquets and Suarez to carry him again.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
obonujoker:
When Al Nassr signed Ronaldo they sold their best player Vincent Aboubakar, Inter Miami signed Messi and they are signing Busquets and Suarez to carry him again.
Imagine how good Vincent is.

Ode!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:04am On Jul 26, 2023
Omo Messi go cause problem for this states oooh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Simonokeh7(m): 1:49am On Jul 26, 2023
Lol 🤣 to be honest I love the way Messi career descended.
Truly who laughs last laughs best.

We went from No international trophy 🏆 to A copa America, finallisma and then the crowning moment the creme de la creme the World cup.

And then a sweet iciing on the cake playing in the MLS and enjoying all the American PR and publicity all to himself.

Wow.

What a moment.

That went so quick.

I still remember when he won his first international trophy the Copa America still feels like yesterday.

Those lots honestly believed and hoped 😁that Messi wouldn't win a trophy for his country.

Imagine if Messi had lost two WC finals.
The trolling 🤣 no go easy.

Wow! wow!! wow!!! what a time to be alive.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:56am On Jul 26, 2023
Simonokeh7:
Lol 🤣 to be honest I love the way Messi career descended.
Truly who laughs last laughs best.

We went from No international trophy 🏆 to A copa America, finallisma and then the crowning moment the creme de la creme the World cup.

And then a sweet iciing on the cake playing in the MLS and enjoying all the American PR and publicity all to himself.

Wow.

What a moment.

That went so quick.

I still remember when he won his first international trophy the Copa America still feels like yesterday.

Those lots honestly believed and hoped 😁that Messi wouldn't win a trophy for his country.

Imagine if Messi had lost two WC finals.
The trolling 🤣 no go easy.

Wow! wow!! wow!!! what a time to be alive.
My brother

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:59am On Jul 26, 2023
See wetin FFP just deny us
Bartomeu, Bartomeu, Cha eeeeeh

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 2:08am On Jul 26, 2023
Kilishihunter:
See wetin FFP just deny us
Bartomeu, Bartomeu, Cha eeeeeh

Where you dey stream am?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:16am On Jul 26, 2023
TLona1:

Where you dey stream am?
I'm watching on Apple TV
But you can also check 808scoretv. Just go back to the main tab when they bombard you with ads and tap on the inter Miami match
I also saw someone saying they are showing it on ESPN 218 on DStv
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:33am On Jul 26, 2023
2 goals 1 assist, it's a wrap

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5956) (5957) (5958) (5959) (5960) (5961) (5962) ... (6188) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.