Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,265 members, 7,867,694 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4681275 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5962) (5963) (5964) (5965) (5966) (5967) (5968) ... (6235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:07am On Jul 29, 2023
Awesome01:

Is it the same Raphinha that some cules calls useless that you want Lamine to understudy.?
grin grin grin
Yes. Same one. He had a decent season.
And he manages to stay fit too.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:15am On Jul 29, 2023
Kilishihunter:
Ezenwayi camp Nou dey craze oh grin cheesy
Nasooo 🤣🤣🤣

I don't know why all these Saudi people no dey look to taking our fringe players. Lenglet, Dest, Kessie, Alonso, Ferran Torres are all surplus to requirement.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:30am On Jul 29, 2023
Awesome01:

Is it the same Raphinha that some cules calls useless that you want Lamine to understudy.?
grin grin grin
That Copa del second leg was what killed his rep coming into this season. Not getting a single take on against Camavinga a makeshift LB was always going to bring hardcore criticisms especially seeing how he was attacked before the game, Even against arsenal he was still losing duels against timber
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:32am On Jul 29, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Nasooo 🤣🤣🤣

I don't know why all these Saudi people no dey look to taking our fringe players. Lenglet, Dest, Kessie, Alonso, Ferran Torres are all surplus to requirement.
Shebi they came for kessie and he rejected it though tbf he might still nurture some big ambitions, Everyone knows we need to sell to be in the green regarding FFP so everyone including them might be waiting to take advantage of us, Is it not 5m that tottenham were reportedly offering for lenglet?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2023
Kilishihunter:

That Copa del second leg was what killed his rep coming into this season. Not getting a single take on against Camavinga a makeshift LB was always going to bring hardcore criticisms especially seeing how he was attacked before the game, Even against arsenal he was still losing duels against timber

Your point shows that you are not really swayed by his overall stats but his day-to-day display on the field.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Yes. Same one. He had a decent season.
And he manages to stay fit too.

Your point shows that you base your opinions of him on his overall stats and fitness, not caring about his shortcomings.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 10:45am On Jul 29, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Nasooo 🤣🤣🤣

Can we really call Franck Kessie a flop? Or is it because the midfield is overcrowded that push him down the pecking order. Or that his style of play just doesn't sit with ours.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2023
Awesome01:

Can we really call Franck Kessie a flop? Or is it because the midfield is overcrowded that push him down the pecking order. Or that his style of play just doesn't sit with ours.
He's not a flop. Also not exactly a profound success.

I won't forget his crucial goal in the classico though, that effectively won us the league.

However, given the amount of talent we have in midfield, he's obviously surplus to requirements.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:58am On Jul 29, 2023
Awesome01:

Your point shows that you base your opinions of him on his overall stats and fitness, not caring about his shortcomings.
See, if you have qualities, discipline and fitness, you can always be available to learn to improve your shortcomings.

Dembele has only quality. Struggling with discipline and fitness. How can you help him become better when he's not even available?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:01am On Jul 29, 2023
Awesome01:

Your point shows that you are not really swayed by his overall stats but his day-to-day display on the field.
Point how? Have you not been seeing criticisms of raphinha online everywhere even right here on this thread?
Well as for me, I don't want him sold as I feel he was one of the top 5 players who led us to winning laliga but there's no way I'm taking him over a fit dembele, Absolutely no way
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:24am On Jul 29, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Point how? Have you not been seeing criticisms of raphinha online everywhere even right here on this thread?
Well as for me, I don't want him sold as I feel he was one of the top 5 players who led us to winning laliga but there's no way I'm taking him over a fit dembele , Absolutely no way
6 years down the line. We are still waiting for a fit Dembele. When are we ever going to get it?

My take is we will never get it, sadly. He's 26yrs this year. Very soon, his best years will be firmly behind him. If he suffered so much muscle troubles at a very young age, imagine what awaits him when he hits 30.

I am not wishing him ill luck. But is it not time we cut our losses and moved on from this dude?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:28am On Jul 29, 2023
jpmoriarti:
6 years down the line. We are still waiting for a fit Dembele. When are we ever going to get it?

My take is we will never get it, sadly. He's 26yrs this year. Very soon, his best years will be firmly behind him. If he suffered so much muscle troubles at a very young age, imagine what awaits him when he hits 30.

I am not wishing him ill luck. But is it not time we cut our losses and moved on from this dude?
That's if there's a better replacement on the market that we can afford, Letting him go to probably on ferran and raphinha makes no sense to me chief, If he leaves then we must get somebody with higher levels of talent than him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 11:31am On Jul 29, 2023
jpmoriarti:
I even forgot Lamine Yamal. If Dembele leaves, he'll be the biggest beneficiary. No need for us to start looking for a backup for Raphinha.
Yea
But don’t you think it might be too early for him to start playing with the first team?
The opposition defenders surely won’t take it easy on him.
Xavi probably wants to ease him in slowly.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:35am On Jul 29, 2023
Kilishihunter:

That's if there's a better replacement on the market that we can afford, Letting him go to probably on ferran and raphinha makes no sense to me chief, If he leaves then we must get somebody with higher levels of talent than him
We're not letting him go though. Oddly enough, the club still have firm believe that he will still turn out as expected.

However, he has only one year left on his contract. He forced the club to reduce the buyout clause to a mere 50m euros last season, so he can easily walk away to any club of his choice. He is not fully committed to Barcelona.

It is not the club that is letting him leave. The club is powerless at this point. He holds all the aces.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 11:37am On Jul 29, 2023
Kilishihunter:

The 10 xavi has been giving hints of craving is a left footed playmaker who can occupy the midfield right half spaces, Fermin is right footed and also doubles as a LW

Well we will see as they window progress
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:41am On Jul 29, 2023
brandon180:

Yea
But don’t you think it might be too early for him to start playing with the first team?
The opposition defenders surely won’t take it easy on him.
Xavi probably wants to ease him in slowly.
If he is destined for greatness, then 16yrs is old enough in my opinion.

Of course, he will be eased in slowly. It won't be like Ansu Fati case where he suddenly became the team's savior, bearing the team's enormous pressure at such a young age. It nearly crushed him mentally.

Lamine's case will be different definitely. Nobody will be expecting him to start winning matches for Barca all on his own. He will have the right amount of pressure commensurate with his tender age.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:44am On Jul 29, 2023
jpmoriarti:
We're not letting him go though. Oddly enough, the club still have firm believe that he will still turn out as expected.

However, he has only one year left on his contract. He forced the club to reduce the buyout clause to a mere 50m euros last season, so he can easily walk away to any club of his choice. He is not fully committed to Barcelona.

It is not the club that is letting him leave. The club is powerless at this point. He holds all the aces.
Well we had no choice as time was running out, Most of us even thought he would leave on a free, With the FFP issues and our transfer limits it might be sensible to keep him for a little way till we get back up, As much as I like raphinha I still don't trust him to be the first choice to man our RW
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 11:47am On Jul 29, 2023
Kilishihunter:
Ezenwayi camp Nou dey craze oh grin cheesy
They way he declined was really bad but we need to move his bump ass out of our team
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:49am On Jul 29, 2023
Oldboss:

They way he declined was really bad but we need to move his bump ass out of our team
Easier said than done my brother
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 11:57am On Jul 29, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Easier said than done my brother
For the past 5 year we have been selling all of our players less than the amount they came for. All thank to Useless Bartomeu, but I know he will definitely leave with
Kessie
Dest
And I wish there is no space to register Alonslow new contract
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2023
Oldboss:

For the past 5 year we have been selling all of our players less than the amount they came for. All thank to Useless Bartomeu, but I know he will definitely leave with
Kessie
Dest
And I wish there is no space to register Alonslow new contract
I don't even want to see Alonso in any capacity during tonight's El-classico, Vardrid already have a world class squad capable of causing trouble so why should we help them again? Since balde won't play 90 mins cause of his injury, Faye can come in and deputize, Dest also has to also put pressure on his agents to get a him a new club
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2023
jpmoriarti:
We'll go for Joao Felix, who has publicly professed his love for Barca

We'll not go for Felix and we really shouldn't...

As a winger, Felix is currently not better than Abde, Fati, Raphinha and Dembele**

As an interior, he's not better than Gavi(12th man) and the rumoured Lo Celso.

So as a midfielder, he's not strong enough. As a winger, not fast enough for the way Xavi wants his wide wingers....I'll pass!

Felix is better for a team with a clear #10 role. At Barca, there's nothing like #10 role that's why Coutinho and Griezmann suffered.

He's not coming to Barca and really shouldn't!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2023
oliverano:

We'll not go for Felix and we really shouldn't...

As a winger, Felix is currently not better than Abde, Fati, Raphinha and Dembele**

As an interior, he's not better than Gavi(12th man) and the rumoured Lo Celso.

So as a midfielder, he's not strong enough. As a winger, not fast enough for the way Xavi wants his wide wingers....I'll pass!

Felix is better for a team with a clear #10 role. At Barca, there's nothing like #10 role that's why Coutinho and Griezmann suffered.

He's not coming to Barca and really shouldn't!
Good pionts.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2023
I just we include lenglet in any deal that might want to bring lo celso here, Totenham have reportedly hit some snags with their three CB targets so they might still come back for lenglet
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2023
I trust madrid to do the needful as usual.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2023
I dare romeo to mess up this night. 😋.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by a4turitoroman: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
I dare romeo to mess up this night. 😋.
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2023
Why's our lineup taking so long to be released? Abi xavi dey use vardrid own draft him picks?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2023
Not bad.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kilishihunter:
Not bad.
Not bad at all.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:49pm On Jul 29, 2023
Kilishihunter:
Why's our lineup taking so long to be released? Abi xavi dey use vardrid own draft him picks?
Lolz 😄 Our lineup usually comes out 1 hr before kickoff. No surprises there.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Not bad at all.
This friendly might be not so friendly at all
Could this be our best lineup going forward with gavi replacing someone in the future or the 4-3-3 suits us better?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5962) (5963) (5964) (5965) (5966) (5967) (5968) ... (6235) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: sholatech(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.