Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,628 members, 7,847,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5998) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4648663 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5995) (5996) (5997) (5998) (5999) (6000) (6001) ... (6222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 10:57am On Aug 23, 2023
Coolx:

Xabi need and experience players
I just know what to say to him
I just dey watch sha
Cause we need experienced players doesn't mean we'll get it right with evrery one we sign e.g. Alonso and azpi almost coming here and don't have to snap enough talented youth to build for the future, With the insistence on cancelo Fresneda's signing has been completely ruled out by the board, Cancelo is a great addition but won't he need replacing in about 3-4 years time since he's 29, What or Romeu who is 31?
We just had a loan offer for lo celso rejected despite the fact we currently have six first team midfielders, Wtf do we need him for esp as he's injury prone and not a regular for tottenham, Alonso that the club has been trying to move on has reportedly been told according to diaroas he's still in the xavi's first team plans, Many crazy stuff going on that if we start to discuss it might not end here so let's just watch as things unfold in the coming weeks
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:01am On Aug 23, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Before this one enter 18 e fit don get 100 million value

Wishing this kid nothing but the best ,very talented ,the world all saw what he did against spurs and Cadiz
As long as he's not run into the ground at this his tender age when his body is still physically developing and getting accustomed to senior men's football it's okay, Many won't say it but this boy wasn't supposed to start against Cadiz especially when you pack wingers full the bench, this kid deserves 20 min max spells mostly coming off the bench so we won't use injuries to ruin his career at a young age, I just hope he doesn't start against Villarreal too

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:02am On Aug 23, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
pls wen dem go do UCL draw?
Na next week Thursday I think. August 31st.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 11:54am On Aug 23, 2023
Kilishihunter:

As long as he's not run into the ground at this his tender age when his body is still physically developing and getting accustomed to senior men's football it's okay, Many won't say it but this boy wasn't supposed to start against Cadiz especially when you pack wingers full the bench, this kid deserves 20 min max spells mostly coming off the bench so we won't use injuries to ruin his career at a young age, I just hope he doesn't start against Villarreal too

I was fvvking surprised seeing him in starting lineup. Fati and Torres dey bench he go dey start small pikin. He shouldn't be a starter this early.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by typicalgamer(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
abduleez1:

I was fvvking surprised seeing him in starting lineup. Fati and Torres dey bench he go dey start small pikin. He shouldn't be a starter this early.
It’sa wake up call to the starters same way you replaced old heads you too can also be replaced I’m with this
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
abduleez1:

He is the only one that offers what he could offer in the team apart from Raphinha. It is all about profile and what the team needed.

Unfortunately for Ansu and Ferran, they're more of a striker than a winger, let alone left-footed. In Xavi's team, they're highly replaceable. He shows this by playing midfielders in LW where you would think that Ansu and Ferran could play. RW is reserved for left-footed wingers in the team, of which Ansu and Ferran are not.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2023
jpmoriarti:
He is the only one that offers what he could offer in the team apart from Raphinha. It is all about profile and what the team needed.

Unfortunately for Ansu and Ferran, they're more of a striker than a winger, let alone left-footed. In Xavi's team, they're highly replaceable. He shows this by playing midfielders in LW where you would think that Ansu and Ferran could play. RW is reserved for left-footed wingers in the team, of which Ansu and Ferran are not.
Didn't ferran (that's even a RW) play as a RW last year against this same Cadiz even putting up a MOTM performance?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2023
abduleez1:

It's all fun and games until his muscles are stretched and his lanky frame targeted by rogue defenders since he's already a rising force, Did you notice how he almost seemed to disappear in the second half after that brilliant first half performance due to fatigue
Spain are already preparing to include him in their U-17 squad for the world cup later this year so as much as we're tempted to watch him play let's keep on reminding ourselves the level of all round development he's still currently on at this stage
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2023
abduleez1:

I will wait for him to clock 17 make I see any of una call am small pikin first

What that boy is producing as a winger fati can never ,aside goal scoring
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:02pm On Aug 23, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Which wingers full bench ? The only person I see as a real winger on the bench was abde and maybe torres ,fati is a LW but I don’t see him as one ,he is very clinical and knows how to convert chances but he can’t beat players just like abde or yamal

I want fati to start next game though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2023
typicalgamer:

It’sa wake up call to the starters same way you replaced old heads you too can also be replaced I’m with this

I'm not against him starting, it just looks too soon. He's sorely needed NGL, I'm just afraid of his underdeveloped muscles and physique.
You know I'm always a huge proponent of benching underperforming players, starters or not, star player or not.

Funny enough I'm not hearing noise from the usual "Xavi doesn't trust young players" crowd. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Which wingers full bench ? The only person I see as a real winger on the bench was abde and maybe torres ,fati is a LW but I don’t see him as one ,he is very clinical and knows how to convert chances but he can’t beat players just like abde or yamal

I want fati to start next game though
Ferran, Ansu and Abde are all wingers beside xavi is not even using 4-3-3, Na 4-4-2 with four midfielders providing a spine for two forwards we dey even use sef, I no talk say make we no play yamal ooh but his minutes should be managed extremely well as this boy just turn 16 when no be say injury don finish most of our attackers, If to say him dey 17 or 18 you no go see most of us complain like this because him body go don develop to an extent even though those ones still be young age
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 1:52pm On Aug 23, 2023
Kilishihunter:

It's all fun and games until his muscles are stretched and his lanky frame targeted by rogue defenders since he's already a rising force, Did you notice how he almost seemed to disappear in the second half after that brilliant first half performance due to fatigue
Spain are already preparing to include him in their U-17 squad for the world cup later this year so as much as we're tempted to watch him play let's keep on reminding ourselves the level of all round development he's still currently on at this stage

Yeah, I noticed he easily tired out in the second half. That's why I want him playing from the bench and limited to 20-35mins of first team football.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:53pm On Aug 23, 2023
Cancelo for €25 million is a very big steal if true, From 70m
We don finally rob city at last grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:14pm On Aug 23, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Ferran, Ansu and Abde are all wingers beside xavi is not even using 4-3-3, Na 4-4-2 with four midfielders providing a spine for two forwards we dey even use sef, I no talk say make we no play yamal ooh but his minutes should be managed extremely well as this boy just turn 16 when no be say injury don finish most of our attackers, If to say him dey 17 or 18 you no go see most of us complain like this because him body go don develop to an extent even though those ones still be young age

No wahala

Make we Dey observe
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by typicalgamer(m): 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2023
abduleez1:

I'm not against him starting, it just looks too soon. He's sorely needed NGL, I'm just afraid of his underdeveloped muscles and physique.
You know I'm always a huge proponent of benching underperforming players, starters or not, star player or not.

Funny enough I'm not hearing noise from the usual "Xavi doesn't trust young players" crowd. grin grin

The truth is that

Ansu has lost his mojo
Ferran na GOD Abeg o

Why the real serious problem is lewa he’s gotten so comfortable that he’s surrounded by mediocre forwards that his game has slump badly
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
Kilishihunter:
Cancelo for €25 million is a very big steal if true, From 70m
We don finally rob city at last grin

Are you sure of this 25m? If its true. We gat no choice but to take the advantage.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2023
typicalgamer:

The truth is that

Ansu has lost his mojo
Ferran na GOD Abeg o

Why the real serious problem is lewa he’s gotten so comfortable that he’s surrounded by mediocre forwards that his game has slump badly

I don't think Lewa case is about being comfortable

I think the guy is drained and off form since world cup. Afterall he is old, maybe it is his time to decline.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2023
Cancelo to Barca is already done

Na fabrizio here we go I Dey wait for
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2023
Awesome01:

Are you sure of this 25m? If its true. We gat no choice but to take the advantage.
Several sources have sited it, it's just to wait for both taprinzo and Barça's page to officially confirm it, He's already surplus to requirements after that gbas gbos with pep and he shut off other offers to join us if not how we wan take outbid Saudi or arsenal for am
After wetin dem don us for transfer market this one suppose sweet person die
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2023
abduleez1:

Yeah, I noticed he easily tired out in the second half. That's why I want him playing from the bench and limited to 20-35mins of first team football.
It's easy to be tempted by his talent beyond his years to use him like a seasoned first teamer but this lad is still a kid, Even the great messi back then in his teenage years was seeing minutes bit by bits behind them Ronaldinho, etoo, gudjohnsen and the rest, These players are not robots talkless of an omomo
Even Spain senior team that are rumoured to have called him for the upcoming European qualifiers might most likely use him sparingly, Since I first watched that kid in the laliga promises tourney I've silently been praying he makes it to the first team and now that he has I then hope he's treated with utmost care gradually till he's ready to unleash his full potential

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Cancelo to Barca is already done

Na fabrizio here we go I Dey wait for
Since last week sef I don comot mind for the deal being done, As e be now you feel say we go still go for Felix or any other attacker or we dey alright laidis
Cause I believe the club will likely use the remaining days of this window to try to offload the remaining deadwood especially lenglet wey tottenham no wan buy again, Instead of make the mugu go chop money for Saudi he don cost club, cost himself
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:27am On Aug 24, 2023
This is a tragedy for Spanish football 😪😪😪

What can I say? Thank you Javier Tebas

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:12am On Aug 24, 2023
Pedri is injured to his quadriceps and out for several weeks
The rate at which players from different clubs are getting injured nowadays is highly alarming
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:13am On Aug 24, 2023
jpmoriarti:

Nothing consign tebas and this one bros

Or na tebas make am reject Napoli good offer ?

Kid is just after money ,as much as we hate tebas we shouldn’t blame him for everything ,or is it not in our front that Ruben neves moved to Saudi and so many other players who aren’t even close to 30 ?

If you can’t blame premier league fault for neves maximin moving to Saudi then why blaming tebas on this ?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:15am On Aug 24, 2023
Kilishihunter:
The rate at which players from different clubs are getting injured nowadays is highly alarming

Out for 4 weeks at least

He will be highly missed but We will be fine ,at least I don’t wanna see 4 midfield anymore

Thank God for gundogan signing ,and maybe time for fermin Lopez
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:15am On Aug 24, 2023
jpmoriarti:

How is it a tragedy? There was no way celta Vigo would have kept him with the number of clubs swarming around him before the last season concluded, Napoli was supposed to have sealed this deal last week but De Laurentiis wanted to change the terms of the deal with both celta Vigo and veiga at the last minute which made the deal to collapse and allowed Saudi to swoop in
I'm also surprised he's moving there at a very young age but anyway his life, his choice
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:15am On Aug 24, 2023
Kilishihunter:
Apart from his first season when Koeman and national team literally abused him with enormous playing time, he has been succumbing to more hamstring injuries, even now when I thought the club would have established a specific tailor-made program to prevent these from happening.

Well, we have other players crying for playing time. Besides, next week is international break. At least that will buy him time to recover fully.

Him and Araujo. Only two injury prone players in the team now after Dembulance left.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:17am On Aug 24, 2023
Kilishihunter:

How is it a tragedy? There was no way celta Vigo would have kept him with the number of clubs swarming around him before the last season concluded, Napoli was supposed to have sealed this deal last week but De Laurentiis wanted to change the terms of the deal with both celta Vigo and veiga at the last minute which made the deal to collapse and allowed Saudi to swoop in
I'm also surprised he's moving there at a very young age but anyway his life, his choice
It is still a tragedy. One of the few good players left in all these smaller clubs but Tebas ensured non is left now.

Literally speaking, I find it more difficult now to watch laliga matches apart from Barca matches. All the exciting players other club have, all left
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:19am On Aug 24, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Out for 4 weeks at least

He will be highly missed but We will be fine ,at least I don’t wanna see 4 midfield anymore

Thank God for gundogan signing ,and maybe time for fermin Lopez
Me too. I dont wanna see 4 man midfield anymore while prime Ansu and Ferran sits on the bench. Doesn't make sense abit.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:20am On Aug 24, 2023
jpmoriarti:
It is still a tragedy. One of the few good players left in all these smaller clubs but Tebas ensured non is left now.

Literally speaking, I find it more difficult now to watch laliga matches apart from Barca matches. All the exciting players other club have, all left
Bro we all know how destructive tebas has been to the league these past few years but this one is definitely not on him, Napoli had the chance to seal the deal amidst all the competition but they blew it, it's also not tebas's fault the kid wanted to cash out this early in his career like andrewbaba said.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:21am On Aug 24, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Nothing consign tebas and this one bros

Or na tebas make am reject Napoli good offer ?

Kid is just after money ,as much as we hate tebas we shouldn’t blame him for everything ,or is it not in our front that Ruben neves moved to Saudi and so many other players who aren’t even close to 30 ?
I blame Tebas for everything. He is emasculating the league from growth with his harsh FFP. We need players to be able to stay at their clubs for some times at least. Provide the excitement the league needs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5995) (5996) (5997) (5998) (5999) (6000) (6001) ... (6222) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: pu7pl3(m), Colson(m), BykeLaByke, Awesome01(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.