Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4590391 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6000) (6001) (6002) (6003) (6004) (6005) (6006) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2023
udatso:
Nice pass from lewi

nice pass ke? 0ga na villareal player play dat ball. lewa don already lose possession
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
a quick reminder that our man on fire is still on d bench
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2023
jpmoriarti:
I find it difficult to follow Laliga matches this season. Overall drop in quality and increased refereeing mistakes are a very cause for concern.

And the ridiculous score bug designed for Laliga matches this season, is the worst I have ever seen. User experience was not considered.
It is now very hard to know who is playing, since they only display the white versioned logo of clubs on the score bug and intermittently shows the abbreviated name. So much poor quality all over the place.
angry angry sad

Lol, I thought I was the only one having issues with the scoreboard this season. That thing is painfully hard to know who's playing. It's an eyesore.
I don't know who's the sponsor with that useless "h" symbol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 5:33pm On Aug 27, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
a quick reminder that our man on fire is still on d bench

Ferran Nation🦈 🦈🦈 🦈 🦈 to save the day for clueless Xavi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 5:34pm On Aug 27, 2023
Kilishihunter:
Alonso and Roberto as our fullbacks?
We are finished.

I see the lineup and I know say we're fvvked.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2023
oliverano:

Valverde>>>>>>Xavi and it's not close.

Xavi is so mediocre man. Getting dominated by a coach we threw away with inferior players. Seems another Europa is loading.

Mediocre Xavi 🤮🤮🤮🤮

The same one he beat home and away last season or the same one that couldn’t win the league with Messi and co ?

Stop the cap
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
Be expecting us to concede more goals sha

If u still put mind for this game oyo o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2023
I feel like xavi hasn’t figured out how well to use gundogan. Or maybe he is just tactical clueless.
Shey na like this we wan play for champions league ni?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
Lol there is a monie point advert on DStv that the man said and i quote "same joe minor difference"

This is exactly how i see Barcelona as long as xavi is our coach.

Xavi's Barcelona is a scam, we won't go anywhere except we sack xavi.

It doesn't matter whether your best defender is injured but a team that leads 2 goals to zero in the first half and still allowed the opponent team to score 2 goals and equalize in that same first half is not a world class team

Honestly i have no hope for a cup this season, i am not even hoping for laliga trophy because as long as xavi is the Coach, we go nowhere This season.

All my focus is now on Messi and inter Miami, atleast they give me bragging rights

Until xavi drops his pride and start using his brain.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
so shitty roberto & alonslow decided 2 copy error garcia deadball marking style. What a powerful combo! Dey say dem dey on l0w wages.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Trevor012(m): 5:41pm On Aug 27, 2023
see lamentations 😂😂😂
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2023
Wetin Dey worry our defense ?

People wey never win us for the past 5 games don do comeback for our head

It’s well
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 5:55pm On Aug 27, 2023
Make Villarreal pack the bus make we suffer so we can get rid of xavi as soon as possible. We do not have a style of play.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2023
andrewbaba44:

The same one he beat home and away last season or the same one that couldn’t win the league with Messi and co ?

Stop the cap

Lol, you say?

In his two and a half season at FCB, Velverde won the league twice... When he was sacked he was still top of the league and could have won it three times in a row.

Velverde and Xavi no be mate for coaching. Let's see Xavi at Bilbao. At least we saw Ververde at Barca....

Clueless Xavi...look at what we're playing. Goin two nil up and losing 3:2 against the coach we sent packing.

Clueless!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2023
udatso:
Make Villarreal pack the bus make we suffer so we can get rid of xavi as soon as possible. We do not have a style of play.

Big if true grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2023
oliverano:

Lol, you say?

In his two and a half season at FCB, Velverde won the league twice... When he was sacked he was still top of the league and could have won it three times in a row.

Velverde and Xavi and be mate for coaching. Let's see Xavi at Bilbao. At least we saw Ververde at Barca....

Clueless Xavi...look at what we're playing. Goin two nil up and losing 3:2 against the coach we sent packing.

Clueless!

Sorry ,I think say you mean setien ,na now o see velverde

My bad bro
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2023
Lord of movement for a reason..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
And the boy from bench scores again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 6:01pm On Aug 27, 2023
Make ferran torres still Dey bench or make e Dey start ?

Many of you don’t like him but you won’t speak the truth

If lewandowski like make e score 8 million goals ,time for saudi don reach for am
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2023
yamal g0al ball
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 6:03pm On Aug 27, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Sorry ,I think say you mean setien ,na now o see velverde

My bad bro

grin grin grin grin grin

I understand bro. The cluelessness of Xavi can actually block someone's vision sha...

I'm watching the game and my vision looks blur. I think I need to stop watching. Wetin I dey see like this, chai....

Clueless Xavi!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
yamal g0al ball

🦈 🦈 🦈

I told you about him right?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chasicolis(f): 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
Thank God Raphidiot got red carded and Dembulance sold, we couldn't have seen this reared gem Yamal.
Lewandowski needs to sit out games for Ferran or Ansu to showcase what they have.

This fluke tap in doesn't convince anything.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2023
72 mins
Yamal man of the match for me!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2023
A simple reminder..

I defended FERRAN WITH MY LIFE
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
I have never supported a rubbish player. Never have.. Never will.

Okpa Nsuka... I am coming for you

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Make ferran torres still Dey bench or make e Dey start ?

Many of you don’t like him but you won’t speak the truth

If lewandowski like make e score 8 million goals ,time for saudi don reach for am

Ferran is nobody's mate right now up front.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2023
Yamal na future best
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2023
See how the game dey flow now as we are using 3 midfielders. If him like make e start next match with 4 again. Mumu coach
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2023
I don't support rubbish players..
Never have.. Never will!
When I tell you a player is good, take it from me.. He is good!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2023
mugu
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:17pm On Aug 27, 2023
Fati pls return 0ur number 10 jersey

(1) (2) (3) ... (6000) (6001) (6002) (6003) (6004) (6005) (6006) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: seunpinky(m), korexes(f) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.