Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6010) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4589391 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6007) (6008) (6009) (6010) (6011) (6012) (6013) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:53am On Aug 31, 2023
UEFA champions league draw today, Here we go again, the battle not to perform an europa league three peat cry
I hope we get inter or man united for revenge though I won't be surprised if we also get newcastle or lens in pot 4, I want a group with some stiff competition that will test our mettle not a group filled with three bumss

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 8:04am On Aug 31, 2023
Kilishihunter:
UEFA champions league draw today, Here we go again, the battle not to perform an europa league three peat cry
I hope we get inter or man united for revenge though I won't be surprised if we also get newcastle or lens in pot 4, I want a group with some stiff competition that will test our mettle not a group filled with three bumss
Exactly!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 8:17am On Aug 31, 2023
Bimmarlykay:

We conceded 2wice with him there Jong don't stay in a place and when he drives,Romeu has work to do but niqqa looks slow and old never said he ain't good watch how the game changed immediately he was removed (my observation).

Funny enough, you didn't see Roberto's defensive excellence.

Makes me wonder what you even see in Barca matches
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:19am On Aug 31, 2023
Culer:
Exactly!!
Yeah, we need to test our strength against the toughest teams, that's why it's called the champions league which only top sides play in
But a Barça, Dortmund, Ac Milan, Newcastle group would be doing too much, Ngl 🌚
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 8:21am On Aug 31, 2023
IKON360:

Defensive wetin? Ha

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:09am On Aug 31, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Barcelona
Man united
Shaktar
Celtic

This is what I want 🙏
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 9:12am On Aug 31, 2023
IKON360:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Go to YouTube and Google "Xavi's reaction to Villarreal's third goal.

If Roberto and Alonso were not on the pitch against Villarreal, we'll concede 1 or 0 goals in that game. There's nothing excellent about the way Roberto defends.

Whether as a midfielder or a defender, Roberto is an epitome of mediocrity!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 9:14am On Aug 31, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Barcelona
Man united
Shaktar
Celtic

This is what I want 🙏

We'll 100% get one of United, Arsenal and Newcastle. We can't escape that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 9:20am On Aug 31, 2023
Kilishihunter:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Alright,

Milan, Arsenal, Barca, Dortmund.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 9:21am On Aug 31, 2023
Android17:
As if they agreed that Brighton had the best midfield last season.

Every player is always better than City players until it is time to win.

Then we call him apari(bald fraud)

#NetSpendFC
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 9:26am On Aug 31, 2023
Arsenal, Braga, Young Boys
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:27am On Aug 31, 2023
oliverano:

We'll 100% get one of United, Arsenal and Newcastle. We can't escape that.

I want man United

E get why
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 9:58am On Aug 31, 2023
andrewbaba44:

I want man United

E get why

Well, my own is that no more UCL group stage exit biko.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:35am On Aug 31, 2023
andrewbaba44:

I want man United

E get why
Imagine!! Chai Man utd will beat you home and away.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Alright,

Milan, Arsenal, Barca, Dortmund.
Dortmund and arsenal are both in both two but going by the past precedents of the past years even during the time of Messi, I've already set up my mind to see a group of death
I strongly feel we will get one of Dortmund, Newcastle/man united or ac Milan
My own be say whichever group dem throw us I no wan see any dirty final day permutations on how we go escape europa, In short dem no born xavi well to end up outside top 2
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
Imagine!! Chai Man utd will beat you home and away.
You. Who would you beat home and away in this season's champions league?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Nobody. Simply because i'm not Playing the UCL. I can't remember the Last time Chelsea crashed out of the group stages!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 1:09pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Dortmund and arsenal are both in both two but going by the past precedents of the past years even during the time of Messi, I've already set up my mind to see a group of death
I strongly feel we will get one of Dortmund, Newcastle/man united or ac Milan
My own be say whichever group dem throw us I no wan see any dirty final day permutations on how we go escape europa, In short dem no born xavi well to end up outside top 2

Yeah, I'm aware of that since both teams finished second, I was just looking for the hardest draw possible so that's what came to my mind.

Yes, you're right we're getting the hardest possible group with Madrid getting Ante Werp, Celtic and co. 😂 😂
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 1:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
Kilishihunter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Until Chelsea are playing the UCL. Replying any Chelsea fan on UCL matters is a complete waste of time and possibly money grin. We can have other conversations sha but not on UCL matters until they're there.

Make the guy rest let's focus on the draw
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2023
Ihebu4chelsea:
Nobody. Simply because i'm not Playing the UCL. I can't remember the Last time Chelsea crashed out of the group stages!
yh..that's because they crashed out before the tournament even started...so they couldn't "crash in" the group stages

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2023
Culer:
we conceded thrice because of our useless deputy fullbacks, romeu wasn't at fault.

Yes our Rb,LB were sluggish...same as the midfield,i was lamenting when our players were jogging behind Villarreal's till they get to our 18.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2023
oliverano:

Romeu is the protector of the realm and should always start. I like him already.

On your observation, the game changed, not because Romeu was substituted but because Xavi brought on forwards and we started to pressure Villarreal's back line, hence creating space for chance creation.

It could have been any midfielder off and we'll still look as dangerous because forwards like F7 creates space with their movement which inturn lead to goals..

The protector of the realm must always start!

Aiit.... lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2023
BlaqFaze:
yh..that's because they crashed out before the tournament even started...so they couldn't "crash in" the group stages

grin grin grin grin grin

Tackle am small small nah lol

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2023
I was angry Brighton ain’t paying a loan fee for fati ,but when I found out that they are covering almost all of his salary I had to calm down

Do you guys know this dude is earning close to 300k weekly ?

Omo shey na bartomeu give fati this contract again ?

Na wa ooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2023
andrewbaba44:
I was angry Brighton ain’t paying a loan fee for fati ,but when I found out that they are covering almost all of his salary I had to calm down

Do you guys know this dude is earning close to 300k weekly ?

Omo shey na bartomeu give fati this contract again ?

Na wa ooo

🤣🤣🤣
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2023
pu7pl3:

🤣🤣🤣

I just hope the salary is false ,because what nonsense is that

No wonder players no Dey gree commot for this club grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2023
Chasicolis:

He will still seat on the bench for Mitoma.
He can't even play Central, even if he tries, he can't bench Welbeck or whoever has been there.
His hope is on fatigue or injuries on their 11 or 9.
He should find a club that he walks into the first 11 instantly.
He probably play where Ensico or play the Torssard role which is a false Nine
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2023
andrewbaba44:

It not 300k but 268k before VAT
And it was Laporte that offered him that contract even you too will offer him That amount

His transfer to Brighton is great given he would likely Grow under De Zerbi if he works hard and Xavi never opposed his move means there is a break in relationship between him and Ansu after his father rubbish talk last year
Laporte and Xavi are playing safe. If he was sold and he then goes to another club and blossom there no way we won't land on Xavi plus Laporte
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2023
Oldboss:

It not 300k but 268k before VAT
And it was Laporte that offered him that contract even you too will offer him That amount

His transfer to Brighton is great given he would likely Grow under De Zerbi if he works hard and Xavi never opposed his move means there is a break in relationship between him and Ansu after his father rubbish talk last year
Laporte and Xavi are playing safe. If he was sold and he then goes to another club and blossom there no way we won't land on Xavi plus Laporte

How much is the salary after tax and all these things ,like how much is he taking home aside those taxes ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pu7pl3(m): 4:11pm On Aug 31, 2023
andrewbaba44:

It has to be false cos how?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2023
Oldboss:

He probably play where Ensico or play the Torssard role which is a false Nine

With everyone fit, Ensicio is a bench player though. They have Mitoma on the left with Ensicio as deputy. But Ensisio can also play in the middle and on the right. On the right, they have Solly March

In the center is where Fati could come in but they still have Joa Pedro, Welbeck, Undaz, Ferguson and Bornanote...

With Ensioso injured and Dezerbi playing with two strikers plus they're in four competitions including the Europa League, I think Fati will play alot. He just needs to be injury free.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2023
Chasicolis:

He will still seat on the bench for Mitoma.
He can't even play Central, even if he tries, he can't bench Welbeck or whoever has been there.
His hope is on fatigue or injuries on their 11 or 9.
He should find a club that he walks into the first 11 instantly.

As it should be.....

You'll looking at the EPL and you're asking yourself, how many left wingers are better than Mitoma? For me he's the best along with may be Luiz Diaz. Grealish there too.

Fati will play as a striker. That's his future because he doesn't have that much pace but his shooting is great.

Na why I been low-key prefer the spurs move. The competition there for his position is not that much compared to Brighton.

We just have to wait and see how it goes sha..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6007) (6008) (6009) (6010) (6011) (6012) (6013) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.