Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4589993 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6023) (6024) (6025) (6026) (6027) (6028) (6029) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ikennablue(m): 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
Awesome01:

Mine will be Romeu, Pedri and Frenkie .
how about Gavi? Nobody recovers the ball and kill opponents attack like him

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ikennablue:

Yeah Gavi. I love that guy's energy, box to box recovery and never-say-never spirit. However, FDJ on a good day is a gem in experienced coordination mixed with skills. His incursion sometimes into the final third is trickery on its own.

I love all our midfield players. We've got a mixture of all midfield geniuses in the business.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dollywood(m): 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2023
When I was saying that we don't create enough chances for Lewa, it was as if I was yapping.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dollywood(m): 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ikennablue:

Lmao. They think we can win it all with technicalities.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
Dollywood:
When I was saying that we don't create enough chances for Lewa, it was as if I was yapping.
Creation or no creation, lewa has been highly atrocious before yesterday, Leave story
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2023
Ikennablue:
With the presence of romeu, araujo and kounde we can afford to rotate gavi, We need our best advanced midfielders to progress the ball and attack the box which Pedri, fdj and gundogan can do better than gavira at the moment who's gradually learning more as he comes of age
My major problem is with our ever present rumored interest in wirtz, my own is where would he play if we miraculously beat the far richer competition to sign him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 2:50pm On Sep 17, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Creation or no creation, lewa has been highly atrocious before yesterday, Leave story
No mind am... He almost missed that goal yesterday if not for the goal post.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2023
mostob:
No mind am... He almost missed that goal yesterday if not for the goal post.
grin Anyone defending lewandowski apart from yesterday's performance is obviously joking, It's just a little less like harvertz turning up for you guys today against Everton in a more suitable formation for him then defendants come out to start hailing him and blaming others for his past woes, Shey you no go cuff am ni?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2023
udatso:
do you still think I should shut up or you have seen the foolishness of 442 and how we are lethal with 433?
Did you see Felix playing as a winger my guy?
No.
He still dropped into midfield, in fact he was among the highest ball carries in yesterday's game.
So yea, even this formation, Felix played like a midfielder.
However, I liked how we played and sorry for telling to shut up
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
Take Kubo Sabi ball ooo chai.

Plays like Mitoma or better sef...his work rate is also first class.

He'll join Chelsea for 190 million to play right wing as he's currently better than Sterling.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2023
Pablo torre cannot get game time at girona but we Dey blame xavi

Even Eric Garcia don break in their defense grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 12:03am On Sep 19, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Pablo torre cannot get game time at girona but we Dey blame xavi

Even Eric Garcia don break in their defense grin

U have watched him play at Barca' u saw what he can do. And the season is to early to Judge
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dollywood(m): 6:20am On Sep 19, 2023
Kilishihunter:

What are you saying, señor? What's a striker gonna do if he doesn't get chances? Imagine Haaland with no service. He'd look even more atrocious. Strikers are defined by goals. If you don't feed 'em enough, they'd be like a ghost on the pitch.

He gave a 9.1 rating performance against Betis, what else do you want?

Lewa doesn't get enough respect from Barça fans.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:59am On Sep 19, 2023
Ucl is back. I wan see hw far xavi will go
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UncleHaba22: 8:06am On Sep 19, 2023
Xavi never qualify he wan dey rotate players nawao
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:37am On Sep 19, 2023
UncleHaba22:

What did he say?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:36am On Sep 19, 2023
UncleHaba22:

If you cannot beat Antwerp with small rotation I wonder which team you will beat
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:41am On Sep 19, 2023
UncleHaba22:

You people will criticize everything.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 11:44am On Sep 19, 2023
Dollywood:

What are you saying, señor? What's a striker gonna do if he doesn't get chances? Imagine Haaland with no service. He'd look even more atrocious. Strikers are defined by goals. If you don't feed 'em enough, they'd be like a ghost on the pitch.

I have defended Lewy on so many occasions since they called him finished, and it's crazy that some fans are still holding on to that mindset that he should leave.. I wonder who they want to bring in to replace him, forgetting the fear factor he brings... Let's not even talk about you eant a 34-year-old to remain isolated in attack, making the only support he gets come from a wingback.

Lewy isn't going anywhere.. Not even with Roque joining.. He still probably has one more season with us.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 12:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
All the best 9s that have played at Barca had world class support system, Suarez had Messi and Neymar and later only Messi and whoever was available.
Eto had Henry, Messi and Ronaldinho
Even Ibra fantastic cover, Villa and Sanchez were shuffled to the flanks but they had world-class support.
Going on to mention other greats like Kluivert, Romario and Ronaldo de lima, one thing is crystal clear, for a 9 to thrive he needs support.

It's just that sometimes, you have to sacrifice attacking effectiveness for defensive solidity

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2023
Dollywood:

Lol, We are now the team in every top 5 league with the most expected goals xG tally in Europe
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://tribuna.com/amp/en/news/fcbarcelona-2023-09-18-barca-top-europe-for-expected-goals-man-citys-position-revealed/&ved=2ahUKEwinzff91LaBAxXDolwKHRRHB_kQFnoECBMQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1EwLrapFHHgJ1Ye1ZJlXo1
Guess who most of those chances fell to? Your guess is as good as mine
Barça sold club assets to pay 50m for him at the age of 33 going to 34 later on the 21st of that month and you're talking of respect? So what would you then say about Suarez who was called old, fat and finished before he was shipped to tico? Respect is reciprocal, if lewy produces the goods as he's supposed to both in goods and all round gameplay, you won't need to tell cules to roll out the drums for him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Ucl is back. I wan see hw far xavi will go
Mehn I dey tell you, It really feels good to be back after those past few months in the backwaters of that other competition, E don tey since I don hear champions league jam for our beloved team, Omo thunder fire europa
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:40pm On Sep 19, 2023
UncleHaba22:
We suppose beat Antwerp even with alonso and Roberto for the pitch as long as we persist with 4-3-3, Antwerp sef fit no too see ball use as them like to control possession like us since mark bommel join them, If na vs Porto then I for follow you voice this complaints, Even pass you sef
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:44pm On Sep 19, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Mehn I dey tell you, It really feels good to be back after those past few months in the backwaters of that other competition, E don tey since I don hear champions league jam for our beloved team, Omo thunder fire europa

I can't wait 2 hear dat anthem. Whodeyhouse shld drop his prediction
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2023
These ant wasp people suppose collect reach 6 this evening.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2023
I think I would also follow our scouts to monitor that arthur vemeereen kid tonight since we're strongly linked with him, i don't really know stuff about him like with moscardo but I've been really hearing his hype here and there
If he's truly as good as they say, then he should be brought in to come and "serve" under romeu and gundogan ASAP
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2023
Kilishihunter:
I think I would also follow our scouts to monitor that arthur vemeereen kid tonight since we're strongly linked with him, i don't really know stuff about him like with moscardo but I've been really hearing his hype here and there
If he's truly as good as they say, then he should be brought in to come and "serve" under romeu and gundogan ASAP
Vemeereenisn't coming to your career destroying club. That kind of talent cannot come and waste in your ulokpa club. Infact where is even money?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Vemeereenisn't coming to your career destroying club. That kind of talent cannot come and waste in your ulokpa club. Infact where is even money?

Boehly will borrow us
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2023
Naso Cancelo just walk into first 11 cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PJtech: 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2023
Na toxic fans dey this thread... everyday nah complain

Nawa for una o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimarjr: 8:13pm On Sep 19, 2023
PJtech:
Na toxic fans dey this thread... everyday nah complain

Nawa for una o

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FirstbornWds: 8:16pm On Sep 19, 2023
Laporta... Activate another lever abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (6023) (6024) (6025) (6026) (6027) (6028) (6029) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.