Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6032) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4588619 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6029) (6030) (6031) (6032) (6033) (6034) (6035) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 7:27am On Sep 24, 2023
God must punish Celta Vigo. I swear they will crumble.
Unserious league.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 8:33am On Sep 24, 2023
abduleez1:
I just dey happy say we win this match, if not na Ferran Torres head go carry am. 😭😭

I didn't like Xavi moving him to the left, but the funny thing is he played better in that left than what he did all through on the right.
Painfully and pityful miss, but it is what it is.

He has the ingredients of a super sub sha.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

He should never be played as a wide winger again. I mean he's a training cone when it comes to dribbling and take ons. He's a run into space winger' and should be used as such. His best role here would be as a super sub/striker.

With all that said, despite the fact that we won, twitter and barcablaugranes people still roasted Ferran sha. Even me roast am here for nairaland as he was a total passenger till he went to the left forward space.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
God must punish Celta Vigo. I swear they will crumble.
Unserious league.

God will first keep punishing your useless team

When Madrid was stealing late winners with Bellingham it’s all praises ,now it’s God will punish celta Vigo ?

Pray your useless team win today because if not na more pains for you

Common get out of this place

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:35am On Sep 24, 2023
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

He should never be played as a wide winger again. I mean he's a training cone when it comes to dribbling and take ons. He's a run into space winger' and should be used as such. His best role here would be as a super sub/striker.

With all that said, despite the fact that we won, twitter and barcablaugranes people still roasted Ferran sha. Even me roast am here for nairaland as he was a total passenger till he went to the left forward space.

Twitter people no roast ferran aside the agenda ones aka honest coolers xavi out and ansu fati fc .

Didn’t check BB but I know ferran is even more loved there than Twitter .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 10:21am On Sep 24, 2023
andrewbaba44:
FDJ is out till November

Thank God pedri will be back in 2 weeks

It’s time for Fermin Lopez to shine
Or Roberto Xavi no too trust am
Gundogan hasn't yet click with they team he sometimes is lost on dey pitch and as for his defensive output is really poor he should understand that this is not man city
His yesterday game was bang poor
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:23am On Sep 24, 2023
Oldboss:

Or Roberto Xavi no too trust am
Gundogan hasn't yet click with they team he sometimes is lost on dey pitch and as for his defensive output is really poor he should understand that this is not man city
His yesterday game was bang poor

Xavi trust him ,e no get choice

Gundogan has clicked ,not being at his best yesterday doesn’t mean anything ,or you forgot his first 5 games with 3 assists and always breaking tight spaces 🙄
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by IKON360(m): 10:38am On Sep 24, 2023
What do we say about Lewandowski?
Or your data have finished?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Twitter people no roast ferran aside the agenda ones aka honest coolers xavi out and ansu fati fc .

Brother man, no be everything be agenda.

Ferran was a training cone in the wide right winger role he played and was rightly criticised. The criticism was that, he doesn't have pace and can't dribble hence should not be asked to play that wide.

It was not about hate because people realize that he's stepped up this season. But he was criticized for a lacklustre performance on twitter and on barcablaugranes. Even Reddit too. Gundo, Christensen were also criticised. Xavi too for his poor in-game management. Like I said, it wasn't hateful stuff but they were rightly criticised.

It's sports and it's normal for different opinions. Some will criticise, some will empathise, so there's that.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
oliverano:

Brother man, no be everything be agenda.

Ferran was a training cone in the wide right winger role he played and was rightly criticised. The criticism was that, he doesn't have pace and can't dribble hence should not be asked to play that wide.

It was not about hate because people realize that he's stepped up this season. But he was criticized for a lacklustre performance on twitter and on barcablaugranes. Even Reddit too. Gundo, Christensen were also criticised. Xavi too for his poor in-game management. Like I said, it wasn't hateful stuff but they were rightly criticised.

It's sports and it's normal for different opinions. Some will criticise, some will empathise, so there's that.

Bro agenda full Barca fan base ,no matter how you try to hide it ,everything about Barca fan base is agenda

Xavi rotate players na problem ,overuse players na problem

Start raphina they will complain ,start yamal they will complain ,start torres they will also complain

Play 4 man midfield they complain ,Xavi revert back to 3 man midfield and won betis and Antwerp 5 nil ,now a little struggle against celta Vigo and Xavi is now clueless

You might have a point ,but I will repeat everything about this club is agenda and this club deserve a coach like Ronald koeman potter or Sean dyche
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Bro agenda full Barca fan base ,no matter how you try to hide it ,everything about Barca fan base is agenda

Xavi rotate players na problem ,overuse players na problem

Start raphina they will complain ,start yamal they will complain ,start torres they will also complain

Play 4 man midfield they complain ,Xavi revert back to 3 man midfield and won betis and Antwerp 5 nil ,now a little struggle against celta Vigo and Xavi is now clueless

You might have a point ,but I will repeat everything about this club is agenda and this club deserve a coach like Ronald koeman potter or Sean dyche

Most fan base is about agenda nah. Name a club without agenda. Thing is, constructive criticism is always allowed.

And lol....we don't deserve Sean Deach and Koeman. Let's see how we play against Porto.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2023
oliverano:

Most fan base is about agenda nah. Name a club without agenda. Thing is, constructive criticism is always allowed.

And lol....we don't deserve Sean Deach and Koeman. Let's see how we play against Porto.

Fan base praying for his team to loose so he will come and say I told you so ,such fanbase deserves worst
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Fan base praying for his team to loose so he will come and say I told you so ,such fanbase deserves worst

grin grin grin grin grin

Lol, true but we move sha.

Arsenal or Spurs. Who you dey support?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:26pm On Sep 24, 2023
oliverano:

grin grin grin grin grin

Lol, true but we move sha.

Arsenal or Spurs. Who you dey support?

E be like say na natural I go Dey today oo ,I have always supported arsenal aside when they play against city

I have found some love in postecoglou football
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2023
andrewbaba44:

E be like say na natural I go Dey today oo ,I have always supported arsenal aside when they play against city

In England, I support arsenal but City is now ahead of them coz of my love for Pep.

I'm supporting arsenal today sha until they play against city.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by camri: 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2023
andrewbaba44:

God will first keep punishing your useless team

When Madrid was stealing late winners with Bellingham it’s all praises ,now it’s God will punish celta Vigo ?

Pray your useless team win today because if not na more pains for you

Common get out of this place
his club is finished
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by camri: 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2023
andrewbaba44:

you speak well
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by camri: 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
oliverano:

In England, I support arsenal but City is now ahead of them coz of my love for Pep.

I'm supporting arsenal today sha until they play against city.
prostitute. baracatoday, gunner 2moro barca fans beware
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2023
camri:
prostitute. baracatoday, gunner 2moro barca fans beware

Hahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

Nothing like gunner today, I no arsenal fan lol

Lmao... Barca is my club. In England I support City first then arsenal.

No be only Barca fans beware Lmao 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2023
Culer:
lol. You dey mind them. I've beaten on this issue before. People are always going to have different opinions, if mine doesn't conform with yours, scroll pass! No need to be bitter or cry about it.

Crazy thing is, you're actually right about Xavi, he's not doing well enough with these players. Our pattern of play is still slow and lethargic, no form of urgency, no coordination at the back. We'd have lost this match in the first half alone if not for Celta's wastefulness Infront of goal. There are big cracks in this team, a better opposition would've taken advantage.
You are absolutely right comrade.
I just hope he changes and things gets better.
One thing about xavi is that he is very arrogant and the club boards seems to have given him so much power because of his status in the club.

I just hope still that things changes for the best and he does more better with the club.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Ferran is more loved on Twitter than here(nairaland)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Ferran is more loved on Twitter than here(nairaland)

Nairaland no love any player aside pedri cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 6:32pm On Sep 24, 2023
andrewbaba44:

you sure?? There was a time someone here was calling out Pedri for lack of G+A contribution
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
BlaqFaze:
you sure?? There was a time someone here was calling out Pedri for lack of G+A contribution
Na cluer but he been get point
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2023
Oldboss:

yh ..true sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
It's always sweet but everyone should know one-man show thing won't last long...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Taguchi: 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2023
ATM has done the lord's work

Back where we belong

On top
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
Doubly important now that we fought back yesterday to clinch all 3 pts when defeat was staring us in the face.

Tonight, Real Madrid lost and we stay up as the league leaders.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
This has been a massive week for Barcelona.

Thrash Betis
Thrash Antwerp
Incredible comeback vs Celta
Real Madrid lose to close out the weekend

Happy Sunday, Cules!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by korexes(f): 2:53am On Sep 25, 2023
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 5:48am On Sep 25, 2023
Oldboss:

lol. no be me o abeg.
Na debroslink the infamous pedri hater 😁

I love and rate pedri more than any other of our players
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by abduleez1(m): 9:01am On Sep 25, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Pedri for where??

The only Barca player wey get general love all through the whole fanbase, whether na the serial complainers, the extremists or the neutrals na ARAUJO. There's hardly any complaints for him. Even when small issue come e no dey tey before the matter die down.

Pedri wey we be wan kill dat time wey Rique Puig dey chop bench. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:05am On Sep 25, 2023
abduleez1:

Pedri for where??

The only Barca player wey get general love all through the whole fanbase, whether na the serial complainers, the extremists or the neutrals na ARAUJO. There's hardly any complaints for him. Even when small issue come e no dey tey before the matter die down.

Pedri wey we be wan kill dat time wey Rique Puig dey chop bench. grin

Pedri first ,araujo second

I am speaking of currently ,Riqui piug is long gone and there was no time he ever proved on the pitch to be better than pedri

No single Barca coach rated the guy but some people here thinks he is good because of la masia tax ,later their eyes clear and they began respecting pedri.

Pedri wey don Dey ball since his Barca debut at age 17

(1) (2) (3) ... (6029) (6030) (6031) (6032) (6033) (6034) (6035) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.