Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,237 members, 7,867,629 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:03 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6041) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4681130 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6038) (6039) (6040) (6041) (6042) (6043) (6044) ... (6235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:26pm On Oct 08, 2023
I don't understand though why Felix's goal was disallowed.

Ferran Torres was offside but he didn't interfere with play. He didn't touch the ball.

No way that goal should be disallowed.

If this were Real Madrid, no way that goal is getting disallowed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2023
Meanwhile, very happy for my first Barca shirt purchased from Camp Nou Barca store this afternoon. Yes Camp Nou is in ruins but you can still buy stuffs from the store.

Shame I couldn't celebrate this with a victory but I will see the boys in Parc de Montjuic once international break is over. wink

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2023
At least we won’t hear negreira from Madrid dogs after Joao felix clear winner was ruled offside

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2023
andrewbaba44:
At least we won’t hear negreira from Madrid dogs after Joao felix clear winner was ruled offside
it was the right call. Ferran was offside and made an attempt on the ball
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2023
Balde should better go and learn how to place a good cross
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2023
Culer:
it was the right call. Ferran was offside and made an attempt on the ball

Wrong call

Thank you
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Wrong call

Thank you
Go and update yourself on the offside rule. I no get power to argue nonsense this night
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
Culer:
Go and update yourself on the offside rule. I no get power to argue nonsense this night
Do you think if it were Real Madrid, the goal wouldn't stand? We all know that goal isn't getting cancelled against them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
Culer:

Who Dey follow you argue ?

At least no pedri to blame for faulting the offside

My brother argue with your spirit

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 6:25am On Oct 09, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Who Dey follow you argue ?

At least no pedri to blame for faulting the offside

My brother argue with your spirit
This guy. Wetin dem dey give you smoke?

When have I ever faulted pedri for anything on this thread?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 6:30am On Oct 09, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Do you think if it were Real Madrid, the goal wouldn't stand? We all know that goal isn't getting cancelled against them.
Who cares About R. Madrid or what aboutisms?

We're conceding to much and struggling in our matches, Real madrid is the cause of that also?

The earlier we acknowledge that we've been grossly below par this season, the better.

FYI, Real madrid had their equalising 2-2 goal against atletico chalked off for the same reason. 👇

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 6:44am On Oct 09, 2023
Culer:
This guy. Wetin dem dey give you smoke?

When have I ever faulted pedri for anything on this thread?

I mistake your moniker
Sorry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:15am On Oct 09, 2023
Culer:
Who cares About R. Madrid or what aboutisms?

We're conceding to much and struggling in our matches, Real madrid is the cause of that also?

The earlier we acknowledge that we've been grossly below par this season, the better.

FYI, Real madrid had their equalising 2-2 goal against atletico chalked off for the same reason. 👇
Maybe you're right but circumstances cannot be more weider.

I agree with you. We have been conceding way too many goals these days. We didn't need to concede these goals. It makes the work much harder.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 7:24am On Oct 09, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Maybe you're right but circumstances cannot be more weider.

I agree with you. We have been conceding way too many goals these days. We didn't need to concede these goals. It makes the work much harder.
the most worrying thing is that while Real sit atop the league having played 4 of the top 6: girona, sociedad, atletico and bilbao, we've not even faced a tough opposition yet.
All our games so far have literally been against the minnows yet we struggle and concede this much. It's laughable.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:14am On Oct 09, 2023
Culer:
the most worrying thing is that while Real sit atop the league having played 4 of the top 6: girona, sociedad, atletico and bilbao, we've not even faced a tough opposition yet.
All our games so far have literally been against the minnows yet we struggle and concede this much. It's laughable.
It doesn't really matter. You have to play who's infront of you. We have shown to fare better against these 'better' teams, since they'll not put 10 men behind the ball and only look to attack via quick transitions. They usually come out to play football and we tend to have more spaces.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:16am On Oct 09, 2023
Joao felix was our best player yesterday sha ,I was really impressed

Too bad they cancelled his late winner

Felix and gundogan where our best players yesterday
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:59am On Oct 09, 2023
This foolish Spain national team should let our players rest abeg

We are suffering from injuries and they are still calling 16 year old Lamine yamal

Rubbish
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 1:32pm On Oct 09, 2023
Useless dead club that cannot beat 19th position club in their league. Let me tell you something this is just the beginning Bilbao and real Madrid are still waiting to deal with you next two weeks. Let Jude catch your dead team first.
Nonsense club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2023
andrewbaba44:
This foolish Spain national team should let our players rest abeg

We are suffering from injuries and they are still calling 16 year old Lamine yamal

Rubbish
Who needs your useless yamayama boy? Nico Williams is the best young Spain forward so what is he coming there to do. The way you people over hype him won't make us forget he has only one goal and assist this season, nothing even in champions league that's the main competition. Everything is not by being a shakushaku merchant.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
Useless dead club that cannot beat 19th position club in their league. Let me tell you something this is just the beginning Bilbao and real Madrid are still waiting to deal with you next two weeks. Let Jude catch your dead team first.
Nonsense club.
Because you won a couple matches, we won't hear word now. sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2023
jpmoriarti:

He has been starved for long ,but he still ended up looking foolish as usual grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
andrewbaba44:

He has been starved for long ,but he still ended up looking foolish as usual grin
He's a foolish, nonsense boy. Once Chelsea loses now as usual, we won't see his break light again. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 47c3ee: 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
WhoDeyHause:
Nonsense club.

Gbarsa is dead, They have been crying since yesterday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Arizoner: 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Meanwhile, very happy for my first Barca shirt purchased from Camp Nou Barca store this afternoon. Yes Camp Nou is in ruins but you can still buy stuffs from the store.

Shame I couldn't celebrate this with a victory but I will see the boys in Parc de Montjuic once international break is over. wink
You bought fake kits and you are shouting
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Arizoner: 3:50pm On Oct 09, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Joao felix was our best player yesterday sha ,I was really impressed

Too bad they cancelled his late winner

Felix and gundogan where our best players yesterday
same Felix you and culer never wanted
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2023
Arizoner:
You bought fake kits and you are shouting
Fake kits for Camp Nou Store? Not here bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
Arizoner:

Yes I never wanted him ,but he has impressed me so I will praise him ,if he continues like this I don’t mind us signing him for 35/40 , but if those useless atletico demands more then they should Bleep off

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
Arizoner:
Not many fans wanted Felix at Barca but he is changing alot of our minds by his positive impacts so far.

All we are hoping for is to continue in this direction.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Yes I never wanted him ,but he has impressed me so I will praise him ,if he continues like this I don’t mind us signing him for 35/40 , but if those useless atletico demands more then they should Bleep off
We hold the trump card here bro. He already confessed in the media that he only wants to play for Barca. That changes alot of things in our favour. All we have to do is play the patient game and wait. Atlectico will definitely play ball. He won't play for them anymore and they need money.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2023
jpmoriarti:
We hold the trump card here bro. He already confessed in the media that he only wants to play for Barca. That changes alot of things in our favour. All we have to do is play the patient game and wait. Atlectico will definitely play ball. He won't play for them anymore and they need money.

Shebi we gave them griezman for cheap ?

I Kuku trust the people handling Barca this days

And you are fvcking right ,we hold the trump card here
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Why not boss? You people have been steadily pressing my neck so I'm happy to do so too. This nonsense international break should quickly go away so I'll cook you guys especially when jude and vini destroys you guys in elclasico.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Shebi we gave them griezman for cheap ?

I Kuku trust the people handling Barca this days

And you are fvcking right ,we hold the trump card here
Which nonsense trump card? If Felix does good you think they will listen to your story of when i was rich i bought griezman from you, now I am poor I sold griezman back to you for small money, please do the same for me on Felix. They will just call the Spanish military to come and bundle your broke representatives out of their office.
Instead of praying one rich arab prince would get one nonsense inspiration to buy your dead club and pay your debt, it's how to cheat innocent atletico you people are thinking of. No wonder it's mostly people that don't have that will be complaining about the price of something.
Poverty FC. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6038) (6039) (6040) (6041) (6042) (6043) (6044) ... (6235) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Neimarjr, Awesome01(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.