Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,824 members, 7,831,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6046) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4624797 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6043) (6044) (6045) (6046) (6047) (6048) (6049) ... (6207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2023
Xavi doesn’t gets enough credit for what he is doing at Barca

All thanks to our foolish and entitled fanbase spoilt by Messi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Hmmm,I don hear him name sha but I never really follow am

What do you think about that hector font guy ?
Marc Guiu be dey run things for Spain alongside lamine yamal in the Euros U-17 just past few months, Both finished as joint top scorers alongside others, na where I first notice am before I start to dey track him movement with juvenil A and later Barça Atletic where the werey don dey score gradually, Some might call am overhyping but if he continues his good progression and injuries are kind to him Marc Guiu has the potential to be contention for being Spain's top 9 in the future because the boy biggest attribute na goal scoring, nothing too concern am with fancy movements and dribbles (though he's still technically sound? The werey just wan score
Hector fort should save us money from buying another right back after Cancelo and Julian araujo, He was invited to the first team before dem yamal Dem, He sabi play CB too apart from RB and is a good defender for a fullback, He still needs to work on his crossing when close to the edge of the box though but na still 17 Sha and he'll understandbly get better with more game time and experience, That boy has mad potential because the werey sabi defend too, I'll compare him to Arnau Martinez, Just taller and some tiers behind him when it comes to crossing, Almost everything else the boy has glimpses of it for his age
Bro lamasia as e dey now dey hot especially that lamine yamal Juvenil A set that some have graduated out of, We still have other lamasia talents like Marc Bernal CM (an actual left footed interior), Patrick Kluivert's son Shane whos a LW he played severally with yamal, Oscar fernandez, Guille Fernandez I doubt he will stay cause that boy get talent to just wait, Our best academy CB talent for now Pau cubarsi where it was reported Chelsea wanted to sign him last summer, Pau prim who has comparisons with Busquets, Good CDM talent, Yakoshbilli hopefully the one to be our first choice GK in the future if our third choice youngin astralaga messes us or leaves because I no trust pena, Go down tiers below and you'll still see 13 yr old CM Michael Zuk who came back with his junior brother after his parents left to Poland last year, That kid is as rated highly as at when xavi Simons was rated back then, I like the boy die
All can't obviously be a mainstay in the first team, some clubs will try to poach them from us and some will still leave for cash or free but the Koko be say the very best out of all of them must be identified early so they can be moved to the first team

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2023
UncleHaba22:
Omo Gavi at the 6 position is scary

Gavi hasn't had a bad game playing the Defensive Midfield position

I'm a bit scary when Romeu hold the ball abeg

When we meet a team that pressing hard with Romeu for midfield omo we go chop goals tire
Gavi at 6 na waste of him talent, If worse comes to worse Gundo should continue playing as pivot while gavi combines his interior forays upfront with his ball winning and duels over the pitch, Fermin Lopez sef na workhorse so he can help with defensive duties too when he's on, I once read a scouting report which said lamasia hasn't produced a profile like gavi to the first team yet which is quite true because the kid is an all rounder I

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 4:40pm On Oct 23, 2023
jpmoriarti:
I agree too. Deservedly got the assist for the goal. Inigo Martinez was also very solid against his old team
Inigo was truly the unsung hero last night, Bro you saw those his orgasmic diagonal long balls up close na, Geez, Then his blocks and superb pass that picked out Felix in the athletic Bilbao midfield traffic to kickstart Giui's winning goal
If this bloke continues this form my brother wahala go dey for xavi's first choicecenter back pairing
Knowing how we used to suffer in central defence just a few years ago, it's highly refreshing to see these four CBs on our first team roster minus the ones still featuring in our youth teams oh like Faye, Cubarsi and Mamadou Fall we just signed, we might not need to even sign CBs in the nearest future chief
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Inigo was truly the unsung hero last night, Bro you saw those his orgasmic diagonal long balls up close na, Geez, Then his blocks and superb pass that picked out Felix in the athletic Bilbao midfield traffic to kickstart Giui's winning goal
If this bloke continues this form my brother wahala go dey for xavi's first choicecenter back pairing
Knowing how we used to suffer in central defence just a few years ago, it's highly refreshing to see these four CBs on our first team roster minus the ones still featuring in our youth teams oh like Faye, Cubarsi and Mamadou Fall we just signed, we might not need to even sign CBs in the nearest future chief
Yes definitely bro. I sat close to him and Balde in the first half, when the team was defending the north side goal. So I saw alot of him.

I was so thrilled with his cross-field long balls. Shame we couldn't take enough advantage of it in attack, due to lack of a RW. But it was nice to see. I don't think we have a competent long ball player in our defence today. Except maybe Cancelo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2023
Culer:
That guiu kid is just 17 and he's built like a tank
You mean that kid is 17? Someone must have been smuggling Fufu from naija to Spain.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
Looking at the calender of this first half of the season, you will easily notice that we are playing all our tough matches at home first.

Second half of the season go tough us o. We will go to Sanchez Pjzuan to play Sevilla. We will both visit Madrid to play Athletico and Real Madrid. Also we will still visit the tough San Mames. Even Girona.

I don't understand how they didn't even spread it out for us, somehow. At least play some home and some away in the first half of the season.

In contrast, Real Madrid are negotiating all their tough away matches in this first half of the season. Come 2nd half of the season, they will be sitting pretty in their home, while we toil on the road. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:33am On Oct 24, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Looking at the calender of this first half of the season, you will easily notice that we are playing all our tough matches at home first.

Second half of the season go tough us o. We will go to Sanchez Pjzuan to play Sevilla. We will both visit Madrid to play Athletico and Real Madrid. Also we will still visit the tough San Mames. Even Girona.

I don't understand how they didn't even spread it out for us, somehow. At least play some home and some away in the first half of the season.

In contrast, Real Madrid are negotiating all their tough away matches in this first half of the season. Come 2nd half of the season, they will be sitting pretty in their home, while we toil on the road. lipsrsealed

Leave those fixtures

If all our players come back so soon we are retaining our league title

I am also glad atletico Madrid looks so serious this season grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Geld(m): 7:36am On Oct 24, 2023
Omo... I'm still trying to believe this boy is actually 17yrs...There is something Barcelona is not telling us Walai lipsrsealed

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:39am On Oct 24, 2023
Geld:
Omo... I'm still trying to believe this boy is actually 17yrs...There is something Barcelona is not telling us Walai lipsrsealed

He is 17 oo ,already built well and physically strong

Man looks like 22 though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Geld(m): 7:43am On Oct 24, 2023
andrewbaba44:

He is 17 oo ,already built well and physically strong

Man looks like 22 though
Danm!!...If this boy is well nutured,I see a Terror to defenders in near future...
He's got the speed,the height,the physique and he can probably play with both feet... let's see how it goes
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:48am On Oct 24, 2023
What we just need now is Gabriel moscardo and I am trusting deco on that deal

Alex valle will be a back up to balde ,mind you alex valle is currently on Loan at Levante and have been very good for them

Hector fort / Julian araujo will be backup to cancelo

Then our cb position is even very complete ,they are push mikael Faye and pau cubrasi and we are good to go

We have victor roque coming from Brazil in January and if this guguru guy is good then they can battle it out as our CF after Robert Agbadowski

Deco please go all out for Gabriel moscardo he ain’t even expensive

Thank God say we no buy that amrabat guy sha grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2023
andrewbaba44:
What we just need now is Gabriel moscardo and I am trusting deco on that deal

Alex valle will be a back up to balde ,mind you alex valle is currently on Loan at Levante and have been very good for them

Hector fort / Julian araujo will be backup to cancelo

Then our cb position is even very complete ,they are push mikael Faye and pau cubrasi and we are good to go

We have victor roque coming from Brazil in January and if this guguru guy is good then they can battle it out as our CF after Robert Agbadowski

Deco please go all out for Gabriel moscardo he ain’t even expensive

Thank God say we no buy that amrabat guy sha grin
Amrabat is good...a bad team can make a good player looks bad.

BTW if money dey, I would prefer we buy a recognized striker. Lewa is old, Toque is unproven while Marc is still developing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
Absentees for tomorrow's match against Shakhtar Donetsk.

- Gavi (suspension)
- Pedri.
- Frenkie de Jong.
- Robert Lewandowski.
- Raphinha.
- Jules Koundé.
- Sergi Roberto.

This is potentially the whole squad. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2023
mostob:
Amrabat is good...a bad team can make a good player looks bad.

BTW if money dey, I would prefer we buy a recognized striker. Lewa is old, Toque is unproven while Marc is still developing.

Na Julian Alvarez Dey enter my eyes or we should not go for anyone abeg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Na Julian Alvarez Dey enter my eyes or we should not go for anyone abeg
You sure say Pep will release Julian? How I wish we can get him....a very efficient footballer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 10:16pm On Oct 24, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Absentees for tomorrow's match against Shakhtar Donetsk.

- Gavi (suspension)
- Pedri.
- Frenkie de Jong.
- Robert Lewandowski.
- Raphinha.
- Jules Koundé.
- Sergi Roberto.

This is potentially the whole squad. angry
You just have to sneak in that guy eh... grin grin

Stegen

Araujo

Cancelo

Balde

Christensen

Romeu

Gundogan

Fermin

Felix

Ferran

Lamine

We should be able to get something. On positive note, Gavi get his deserved rest.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2023
mostob:
You sure say Pep will release Julian? How I wish we can get him....a very efficient footballer.

No team that won’t release players to us ,your question should be if we can afford him ?

That guy is easily an 80M/100M player
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2023
The El Classico coming soon is going to be Jude's crowning moment.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2023
andrewbaba44:

No team that won’t release players to us ,your question should be if we can afford him ?

That guy is easily an 80M/100M player
We should be able to cough out that money from somewhere even if na LAPO grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Culer: 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
chic2pimp:
Mr chimp2imp abi whatever you call yourself. What club do you support?
I know say e no go pass Chelsea. Barca really left unhealing scars on y'all😁

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:36am On Oct 25, 2023
Culer:
We have continued to haunt there dreams years and years later. This is the worst desolation any fan can suffer. Its like a never ending torment 🥵

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:21am On Oct 25, 2023
chic2pimp:

Even Ronaldo Dey hardly see crowning moment for elclassico

Another manure or Chelsea fan dickriding Madrid as usual

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Trevor012(m): 9:56am On Oct 25, 2023
The same player that has scored the most goals against your useless club in the 21st century. Learn to keep Ronaldo name from your mouth 🙊

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Trevor012(m): 10:09am On Oct 25, 2023
Culer:
Reading this post one would think you have been humiliating Chelsea the way Bayern Munich have been disgracing your useless club but you have only won them once in your last 9 matches while they have flogged your twice. Werey say unhealing scar when you haven't done anything 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:25am On Oct 25, 2023
Trevor012:

Reading this post one would think you have been humiliating Chelsea the way Bayern Munich have been disgracing your useless club but you have only won them once in your last 9 matches while they have flogged your twice. Werey say unhealing scar when you haven't done anything 😂😂
Then why are you guyz so obsessed with us?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:45am On Oct 25, 2023
e be like say our match na 5:45pm today. make sense.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Trevor012(m): 11:51am On Oct 25, 2023
jpmoriarti:
Then why are you guyz so obsessed with us?
who is you guys?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Even Ronaldo Dey hardly see crowning moment for elclassico

Another manure or Chelsea fan dickriding Madrid as usual
I am surprised you do not know he is a Milan fan.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2023
Trevor012:

who is you guys?
You and your friends na.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Marc Guiu be dey run things for Spain alongside lamine yamal in the Euros U-17 just past few months, Both finished as joint top scorers alongside others, na where I first notice am before I start to dey track him movement with juvenil A and later Barça Atletic where the werey don dey score gradually, Some might call am overhyping but if he continues his good progression and injuries are kind to him Marc Guiu has the potential to be contention for being Spain's top 9 in the future because the boy biggest attribute na goal scoring, nothing too concern am with fancy movements and dribbles (though he's still technically sound? The werey just wan score
Hector fort should save us money from buying another right back after Cancelo and Julian araujo, He was invited to the first team before dem yamal Dem, He sabi play CB too apart from RB and is a good defender for a fullback, He still needs to work on his crossing when close to the edge of the box though but na still 17 Sha and he'll understandbly get better with more game time and experience, That boy has mad potential because the werey sabi defend too, I'll compare him to Arnau Martinez, Just taller and some tiers behind him when it comes to crossing, Almost everything else the boy has glimpses of it for his age
Bro lamasia as e dey now dey hot especially that lamine yamal Juvenil A set that some have graduated out of, We still have other lamasia talents like [b]Marc Bernal [/b]CM (an actual left footed interior)[/b]Patrick Kluivert's son Shane whos a LW he played severally with yamal, Oscar fernandez, Guille Fernandez I doubt he will stay cause that boy get talent to just wait, Our best academy CB talent for now Pau cubarsi where it was reported Chelsea wanted to sign him last summer, Pau prim who has comparisons with Busquets, Good CDM talent, Yakoshbilli hopefully the one to be our first choice GK in the future if our third choice youngin astralaga messes us or leaves because I no trust pena, Go down tiers below and you'll still see 13 yr old CM Michael Zuk who came back with his junior brother after his parents left to Poland last year, That kid is as rated highly as at when xavi Simons was rated back then, I like the boy die
All can't obviously be a mainstay in the first team, some clubs will try to poach them from us and some will still leave for cash or free but the Koko be say the very best out of all of them must be identified early so they can be moved to the first team
Omo this kid to is another gem am hoping comes good. Garrido was also good but after that his injury he regressed and you didn't add Noah Darvich
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:46pm On Oct 25, 2023
patrickmuf:
I am surprised you do not know he is a Milan fan.

Never knew o ,tought he was one of this chelsea and Man U fans who do support Madrid against Barca

(1) (2) (3) ... (6043) (6044) (6045) (6046) (6047) (6048) (6049) ... (6207) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.