Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6091) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4610546 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6088) (6089) (6090) (6091) (6092) (6093) (6094) ... (6196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 1:38am On Dec 17, 2023
nonny1212:
You know them very well. Always living in real madrids shadow. They can't make a valid point without real madrid
it's the opposite... those sissies have been crying about that Ref case for months now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coolx: 7:26am On Dec 17, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Your team is number 1 in Laliga for big changes created but xavi is a bad coach

I wish xavi would collect lewandowski shirt and convert those chances

Who said you should be happy when ever you underperform ? You have almost all your key players out and you expect your team to perform to your taste and if they don’t you open your smelling mouth and say xavi out ?

Ordinary kdb weh no Dey mancity body self Dey tell pep ,but Barca are supposed to perform without FDJ pedri and no DM ?
And one Xavi assl*cker open his smelling mouth dey defend nonsense
I guess u get for defending incompetency
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coolx: 7:27am On Dec 17, 2023
Let him keep fixing Lewa because he don't have the balls to bench him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:29am On Dec 17, 2023
Coolx:

And one Xavi assl*cker open his smelling mouth dey defend nonsense
I guess u get for defending incompetency

If I come for you now e go be like say I too do ,but let me forgive you since your stupidity na grade 1

It’s the coach that do miss chances nah

No worry after this season xavi will surely leave and everyone will be happy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:33am On Dec 17, 2023
Coolx:
Let him keep fixing Lewa because he don't have the balls to bench him

Yes he was wrong for not benching lewandowski,but if he start ferran torres e get some foolish monikers here wey go Dey against the decision grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:36am On Dec 17, 2023
Where is that said raphinha is better than dembele and he wasn’t even joking grin

Now we can see why xavi did everything to keep foolish dembele

This guy must not stay beyond this season sha

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:07am On Dec 17, 2023
Hope you all can now see the work gavi does ?

No coach in this life will ever drop such player ,we have seen that at the national team and Barca

The kid was holding that midfield defense and attack together ,he is very underrated and will be out till September .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 10:13am On Dec 17, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Hope you all can now see the work gavi does ?

No coach in this life will ever drop such player ,we have seen that at the national team and Barca

The kid was holding that midfield defense and attack together ,he is very underrated and will be out till September .
excuses bro...

Gavi is good, yes...but the midfielders we have right now are one of the very best in world football
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:31am On Dec 17, 2023
BlaqFaze:
excuses bro...

Gavi is good, yes...but the midfielders we have right now are one of the very best in world football

I am not giving excuses for anyone bro

I am just saying how Gavi was important ,and yes we have a world class midfield no doubt ,but none of gundogan FDJ or pedri can tackle cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:33am On Dec 17, 2023
Apart from xavi not having the balls to bench lewa yesterday, he wasn't at fault for the stalemate yesterday, and before anybody quotes me to tell me shit this is coming from I who has been constantly dragging him after the real sociedad game, Whether xavi stays or not we'll be on a long thing if our forwards don't start performing their xG rate or we get a new set of attackers both LW , ST and RW
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:36am On Dec 17, 2023
BlaqFaze:
it's the opposite... those sissies have been crying about that Ref case for months now
Can you recall the last time you've heard of the negreira case? It's been months now since it's also coinciding with our gradual fading title challenge
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Can you recall the last time you've heard of the negreira case? It's been months now since it's also coinciding with our gradual fading title challenge
just wait till madrid loses form and we pick up some wins then Negreira will dominate the front pages in Spain and some dumb english papers
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2023
Moreover both madrid and Barca are actually united somewhat at this point pending the ruling on the super league Dec 21st.

I just pray the super league happens... football will basically peak at this point...Uefa and Fifa can go fvck theirselves
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2023
BlaqFaze:
Moreover both madrid and Barca are actually united somewhat at this point pending the ruling on the super league Dec 21st.

I just pray the super league happens... football will basically peak at this point...Uefa and Fifa can go fvck theirselves
you are only praying for super league so that your broke club will get money to squander.

E no go work ,be contented with making top four and winning local trophies
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2023
It actually hurts that our match was on Saturday. It makes the pain of the defeat last longer. If only it was on Sunday as I have gotten used to. Watch the match, get angry, go to bed, resume work on Monday and forget it like it never happened.

Before you go about correcting me it was a draw, kindly shut it cos it was a loss to me
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nonny1212: 8:06pm On Dec 17, 2023
udatso:
It actually hurts that our match was on Saturday. It makes the pain of the defeat last longer. If only it was on Sunday as I have gotten used to. Watch the match, get angry, go to bed, resume work on Monday and forget it like it never happened.

Before you go about correcting me it was a draw, kindly shut it cos it was a loss to me
Las las na still draw. So Rest!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Where is that said raphinha is better than dembele and he wasn’t even joking grin

Now we can see why xavi did everything to keep foolish dembele

This guy must not stay beyond this season sha
Lmao people wey no dey sabi football

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chic2pimp(m): 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2023
Your Weekly JUDE BELLINGHAM'DOR update has arrived yet again smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 6:22am On Dec 18, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
you are only praying for super league so that your broke club will get money to squander.

E no go work ,be contented with making top four and winning local trophies
you guys cry everyday in your thread about how Pep needed billions to win UCL and turn Epl to a farmers league

This is the only way to get back at state-backed clubs
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 6:34am On Dec 18, 2023
BlaqFaze:
you guys cry everyday in your thread about how Pep needed billions to win UCL and turn Epl to a farmers league

But Chelsea also spent Billions na, why is their case different?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nonny1212: 6:36am On Dec 18, 2023
chic2pimp:
Your Weekly JUDE BELLINGHAM'DOR update has arrived yet again smiley smiley
The only Agba Baller in la liga, He scores for fun. And to make it heartbreaking for the cules, he is just a midfielder and all his goals are without any penalty.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 6:48am On Dec 18, 2023
Xavi please bench Lewandowski and use somebody else.

We don't mind who, just try someone else they cannot be worse than what Lewan.is giving us presently unless they score an own-goal.

If you try Ferran and he is not good enough, try Marc Guiu, if he's not good enough, try Fermin. Just try someone else. Afterall, RM did not buy Jude to be a striker. And it's not as if he's dribbling from the midfield to overtake their striker to get all the goals he has. The coach tried him and it worked.

Bench Lewandowski for now Abeg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 7:22am On Dec 18, 2023
Awesome01:

But Chelsea also spent Billions na, why is their case different?
wasted billions... they'll be the first in line to join the super league once it's approved
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 7:25am On Dec 18, 2023
Trying so hard to rub bellingham in our faces... you'll have to try harder

Probably start by writing an essay in not less than 500 words on why you suck bellingham's dick everyday...then maybe will feel concerned for your health undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ballzproblem2: 9:50am On Dec 18, 2023
BlaqFaze:

what is the one saying
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2023
Barcelona vs Napoli
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2023
PSG vs Real sociaded
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2023
Inter Milan vs ATM
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2023
Napoli vs Barca

Walai I am taking that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2023
Dortmund vs PSV
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Oldboss(m): 12:19pm On Dec 18, 2023
Man city vs Copenhagen
Are u kidding me

(1) (2) (3) ... (6088) (6089) (6090) (6091) (6092) (6093) (6094) ... (6196) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.