Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4606146 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6111) (6112) (6113) (6114) (6115) (6116) (6117) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PJtech: 12:13pm On Jan 28
OhBritannia:
Klop is available.
We need to go for Klop.

Klopp can play Barcelona pattern?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 12:46pm On Jan 28
If I were a football manager of any level I would avoid Barca like the plague.

You’d have to be insane to give your entire life and energy for such an utterly thankless task.

You'll be hounded and harassed by an entitled media and fan base.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coolx: 1:15pm On Jan 28
PJtech:

To hell with the perttern what has it done for us since Enrique go
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Colson(m): 1:24pm On Jan 28
jpmoriarti:

You’d have to be insane to give your entire life and energy for such an utterly thankless task.

You and Xavi should Carry your weak mentality and leave!!
What top team doesn't have an entitled fanbase and media? Is it real Madrid, man utd or Bayern? We've been struggling for most of the season and playing shitty football against teams you have a much better squad and you expect the fans and media to be quiet about it.

"With koeman and setien, they were bad tacticians and deserved to be sacked, but since it's xavi, the players are bad, the fanbase is bad and the media are bad". 🤡🤡🤡

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:34pm On Jan 28
Yessssssss!!!!

My boy wins the Australian Open 🥰🥰

What a moment!

What a player 🤩

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 1:36pm On Jan 28
Kilishihunter:

Change is constant bro, I'm sorry if I sound cold or ungrateful but If we keep dwelling in the past how the hell are we going to move forward? Truly xavi doesn't have a world class CDM and other positions lacking but make i burst your bubble shey you see girona wey dey fight for laliga so? Those cats don't have a CDM what they have is an interior disguising as one, their main CDM romeu is now with us
Are you happy with the style of play, poor game management, sticking with some players when they're clearly underperforming, poor performances in Europe over the years, constant beating against eager sides we meet like as if we stole something at idumota, only this month we've swallowed 4 goals two times, 5 yesterday, when last has that happened to us even during the 8-2 era? Xavi is of course not the only problem we're currently facing in this club but he's a part of it and when a team is not doing well the coach is first of all singled out for blame
I understand but our problem is not just Xavi, some of our players are lazy and injuries are not helping matters too.
Let's move on sha..

Apart from impossible Jurgen Klopp who are you recommending sir?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Franktom247(m): 1:46pm On Jan 28
We can always air our opinions even if they disagree with ours without sounding cocky

Xavi is gone per say let's hope those who are in charge of decision making do not get it wrong again on all fronts we have suffered so much already
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:41pm On Jan 28
Colson:
What top team doesn't have an entitled fanbase and media? Is it real Madrid, man utd or Bayern? We've been struggling for most of the season and playing shitty football against teams you have a much better squad and you expect the fans and media to be quiet about it.

"With koeman and setien, they were bad tacticians and deserved to be sacked, but since it's xavi, the players are bad, the fanbase is bad and the media are bad". 🤡🤡🤡
I hope we get a new manager who'll improve the team and get us back where we should be.
My loyalty is always with the current Barcelona manager. I always wish we become better. I don't care who it is that got us to become better.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:53pm On Jan 28
ghettokid1:

I understand but our problem is not just Xavi, some of our players are lazy and injuries are not helping matters too.
Let's move on sha..

Apart from impossible Jurgen Klopp who are you recommending sir?
Yeah that's why I said xavi is just part of our problems not the whole of it, tbh he tried in his own capacity as best as he felt he could with all our problems but he's limited and still needs a ton of experience for the top teams
For coaching i would have said Garcia pimienta since he knows the club, some of the players having worked with them in the academy and is faithful to tikitaka but that niccur ain't coming back here as long as Laporta's here, Flick might not be bad but we'll surely have to be spending for him regularly which is not a guarantee now, I'm also not sure of Michel of girona for two reasons, his willingness to join us and my fear of how he'll perform when he finally joins a top established club
Those are the only three i can wrap my head around now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 4:11pm On Jan 28
jpmoriarti:

Actually this is so unfair to Barca fans. Everyone appreciated him when he won us trophy. Now that he isn't doing well, should we keep him and be happy cos he won us lalilaga? You have equally admitted that he has to go so I don't get where this emotional attachment to Xavi is coming from. When koeman had to go, it was clear as day and almost all fans supported the decision to kick him out.
If you ask me, Xavi hasn't been harassed enough.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 4:12pm On Jan 28
PJtech:

Fvck Barca pattern.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 4:13pm On Jan 28
Colson:

I don't even get how anybody can be defending xavi at this point.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 5:02pm On Jan 28
udatso:

Actually this is so unfair to Barca fans. Everyone appreciated him when he won us trophy. Now that he isn't doing well, should we keep him and be happy cos he won us lalilaga? You have equally admitted that he has to go so I don't get where this emotional attachment to Xavi is coming from. When koeman had to go, it was clear as day and almost all fans supported the decision to kick him out.
If you ask me, Xavi hasn't been harassed enough.
He was harassed enough. He admitted it got to him and his family. Reason he is stepping away.

We can't continue like this. We have to accept our players might need more time to start playing the kind of football we all know and love. That it was easier during Guardiola's era, doesn't mean it will continue to be easy. We have to accept that for a season or so, we might not be able to win some trophies especially now that we can't clearly compete in the transfer market.

I know that if Xavi had had the necessary players in their right positions, players like Dembele, Busquets positions, we would not be as shit as we are now. The nail in the coffin of our season so far has been Gavi injury. He compensated for the loss of Busquets with an incredible work rate. But since he got injured, we have shipped in goals at an incredible, alarming rate.

Xavi won us Laliga last season, instead of the club to do everything possible to back him more in the transfer market, they proceeded to weaken the squad and everyone was expecting miracle. Well, miracle does not happen in sports today.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:18pm On Jan 28
How many seasons has Xavi spent in Barcelona? Would you say €256million (£220m; $276m) on new arrivals since he became manager is meagre?
Xavi became Barcelona manager in November 2021. So he has spent just 2 years on the job.

all sorts of levers were raised sold mortgaged and forfeited because Barcelona wants to buy players for him.
Players too pay cut. Barcelona refused to pay clubs etc etc etc.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:32pm On Jan 28
usbcable:
How many seasons has Xavi spent in Barcelona? Would you say €256million (£220m; $276m) on new arrivals since he became manager is meagre?
Xavi became Barcelona manager in November 2021. So he has spent just 2 years on the job.

all sorts of levers were raised sold mortgaged and forfeited because Barcelona wants to buy players for him.
Players too pay cut. Barcelona refused to pay clubs etc etc etc.
And he won laliga and super cup after the expense.
You have to build on this. But we didn't. Instead, the club left a gaping hole. No DM. No wingers. We trusted a 16yr old to replace Dembele.

This is not how you back a manager.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:50pm On Jan 28
jpmoriarti:
And he won laliga and super cup after the expense.
You have to build on this. But we didn't. Instead, the club left a gaping hole. No DM. No wingers. We trusted a 16yr old to replace Dembele.

This is not how you back a manager.
He spent an average of 100 million plus for each 2 years. What was he supposed to be supported with? How much did you think Real Madrid spend?

Please is it because of DM he has now lost the league? Was Busquets not there in the 2 times he coached Barcelona out of UCL with serious beating at the group stages?

Many things are responsible but its not like he is the only coach served of funds.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:56pm On Jan 28
usbcable:

He spent an average of 100 million plus for each 2 years. What was he supposed to be supported with? How much did you think Real Madrid spend?

Please is it because of DM he has now lost the league? Was Busquets not there in the 2 times he coached Barcelona out of UCL with serious beating at the group stages?

Many things are responsible but its not like he is the only coach served of funds.
Where will Real Madrid be without spending funds? Look at your midfield and see the large monies doled out? See the attack? You guyz planned it out and slowly strengthened the squad while we cried from pillar to pole about lack of funds.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:59pm On Jan 28
My candidate for Barca manager post is Imanol Alguacil of Real Sociedad.

Let's see how things pan out
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 11:52pm On Jan 28
Kilishihunter:

Change is constant bro, I'm sorry if I sound cold or ungrateful but If we keep dwelling in the past how the hell are we going to move forward? Truly xavi doesn't have a world class CDM and other positions lacking but make i burst your bubble shey you see girona wey dey fight for laliga so? Those cats don't have a CDM what they have is an interior disguising as one, their main CDM romeu is now with us
Are you happy with the style of play, poor game management, sticking with some players when they're clearly underperforming, poor performances in Europe over the years, constant beating against eager sides we meet like as if we stole something at idumota, only this month we've swallowed 4 goals two times, 5 yesterday, when last has that happened to us even during the 8-2 era? Xavi is of course not the only problem we're currently facing in this club but he's a part of it and when a team is not doing well the coach is first of all singled out for blame

You took it out of me. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coolx: 6:11am On Jan 29
udatso:

We will. We are bad but not that bad. Girona go come downnnnn by next year
How far
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 10:58am On Jan 29
Barcelona have conceded 19 goals in the month of January, something that had not happened before since the club was founded. @mundodeportivo

This is a horror show from this basket. In context, we conceded only 20 goals in the entirety of last season.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ghettokid1(m): 1:55pm On Jan 29
| FC Barcelona's management are very reluctant to bring in a coach, who does not speak Spanish because they believe that it will make the situation more difficult. @TheAthleticFC

So no Klopp then 🤷‍♂️
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:19am On Jan 30
Bimmarlykay:

You took it out of me. grin
Wetin man go do bros, the heavy beating wey we dey collect almost every week wan make man craze, I no fit raise my voice again amongst my vardrid and EPL friends, if Dem tell me shut up when we dey discuss club recent performances na so I go his dey look but jokes aside apart from xavi leaving we'll have to find a way to see if we can spend this coming summer, as far as I'm concerned nobody's is indispensable again to me if it means selling one or two of my favourite players Pedri and araujo I no mind, the Lord who provided them will give us another, we need new blood especially if we want to challenge for the UCL in the coming years
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:26am On Jan 30
jpmoriarti:
Barcelona have conceded 19 goals in the month of January, something that had not happened before since the club was founded. @mundodeportivo

This is a horror show from this basket. In context, we conceded only 20 goals in the entirety of last season.
This nigga fast tracked xavi's exit, how the hell will you concede 19 goals in just one month and we haven't even finished the month oh, Truly our defence is not what it used to be but is that not why they are paying you salary as a GK, to be the last line of defence? This guy would be diving before them shoot ball, see who said he wants to be a starter for our dear club? He just used that atletico performance to scam a lot of people like bykelabyke unlike we that have known him for ages, come drag MATS unnecessarily for here make I see
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:27am On Jan 30
[quote author=ghettokid1 post=128183480][/quote]
How them take know? Foolish organization
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 8:17pm On Jan 30
Coolx:

How far
I no sure say we go qualify again. 😭😢😭😢
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coolx: 6:33am On Jan 31
udatso:

I no sure say we go qualify again. 😭😢😭😢

Omo all is well
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:54pm On Jan 31
Watching Barcelona match these days is like visiting the dentist angry angry

We have another round of punishment and suffering grin grin today in the evening 7PM Barcelona time, against Osasuna.

Omo, I am not looking forward to any of our matches again. angry sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by udatso: 6:10pm On Jan 31
Barca to concede at least a goal within the first 15 minutes of the match
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 6:16pm On Jan 31
Why does this useless Inaki Pena keep on starting? Couldn't they replace that basket with someone from the academy? Inaki Pena has been a disaster. sad sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:47pm On Jan 31
Another match, Another injury.

9 first team players out because of injury.

This is a disaster.

Marc André ter Stegen.
- Alejandro Balde.
- Iñigo Martínez.
- Marcos Alonso.
- Sergi Roberto.
- Gavi.
- João Félix.
- Raphinha.
- Ferran Torres.

9 first team players out injured at the same time. Unprecedented.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:57pm On Jan 31
A laboured, uninspiring first half against Osasuna. 0 - 0.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6111) (6112) (6113) (6114) (6115) (6116) (6117) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.