Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4598449 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6119) (6120) (6121) (6122) (6123) (6124) (6125) ... (6191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by CallTheCops(m): 5:34pm On Feb 18
DissTroy:

Same thing would happen to Man. City after Pep leaves. The spoilt fans would demand the new coach dominates teams, win back-to-back EPLs and FA Cups, and thrash teams in the UCL every season without fail. And it must be beautiful football.

We have been alpha-widowed by Pep. No new lover would ever be good enough. We've seen the best so better and good seem like failure in comparison.
the fact that you're comparing barca to a man city that had no history prior to 2012 shows your poor sense of reasoning and knowledge of football, no offense.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 5:38pm On Feb 18
Madrid getting a draw today has made me to realize that no matter what happens, if Madrid eventually win the league, it is not because they are too good or exceptional, it is because Barcelona gave it to them on a gold platter.

I am so angry right now i want a massive protest in the city of Barcelona, let heads roll starting from some board of directors.

Some people needs to resign and leave the club immediately.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by DissTroy(m): 5:49pm On Feb 18
CallTheCops:
the fact that you're comparing barca to a man city that had no history prior to 2012 shows your poor sense of reasoning and knowledge of football, no offense.

You are dense. Pre-Pep, Barça never really dominated football except our spells of dominating success in the 70's and 90's. Even our 2006 UCL triumph wasn't so dominating. Pep was the pinnacle of Barça's success.

And the Pep era now being enjoyed by Man. City and what it'd seem like post-Pep as exemplified by Barça's current debacle is what is being debated.

But Seûn has no aptitude test for registering on Nairaland so it's a free-for-all for people like you with single-digit I.Qs for whom deductive logical reasoning is too much of a mental task.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 11:04pm On Feb 18
andrewbaba44:

I criticize lewandowski because he has been poor this season ,but does that take away his greatness from him? Naaa

Barca fans even slandered pregnant suarez who went to ATM and help them win the league

I will criticize him if he fumbles at next game ,it’s a normal thing ,go and check the chances he has missed this season and you will understand why .

Incase you don’t know lewandowski is the striker with most missed chances in Europe top 5 league

And incase you don’t know he is making more money here than he did at Bayern

Incase you don't know,the issue is you've always been wrong,get you facts right first..it aint Lewa .
He is not even in top3 big chance missed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Bimmarlykay(m): 11:08pm On Feb 18
DissTroy:

But we have no guarantee Hansi is going to be our coach.

And Xavi isn't as terrible as we make him out to given the performances of most coaches of top 6 teams in the top 5 leagues.

We still have Pep-philia. Every coach we have would never be good enough for us. Same way we took a dump on Enrique who won us a Treble because he wasn't dominating like Pep was.

Winning the League isn't a enough for Culers. We want every trophy. We want to dominate. The Guardiola era is gone. Let's wake up to it.

Am tryna get at Andrew.. cool.

But, facts still remains that Xavi is mediocre at best.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:09am On Feb 19
OhBritannia:
Madrid getting a draw today has made me to realize that no matter what happens, if Madrid eventually win the league, it is not because they are too good or exceptional, it is because Barcelona gave it to them on a gold platter.

I am so angry right now i want a massive protest in the city of Barcelona, let heads roll starting from some board of directors.

Some people needs to resign and leave the club immediately.

I agree with you

Madrid aren’t that good ,we have just been worst

And the difference maker for them have been injured also ,if he was available yesterday they would have scaled through

If we had won against Granada and Villarreal ,2 poor teams we will only be 3 points being despite not being at our best

Massive protest ,na tinubu Dey Barcelona grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:53am On Feb 19
This Marc guiu is good sha ,he scored a beautiful goal yesterday

We have 2 talented strikers in our hands

Roque: 18
Guiu :18

I don’t know if guiu is more complete than roque sha ,but roque is just a pure 9 who is only interested in scoring goals and hardly waste chances

When lewandowski leaves Roque will have to battle it out with his fellow 18 year old kid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:30am On Feb 19
Kilishihunter:

I keep on thanking God he didn't agree to join city, we'll have probably been im Europa league contention since the first choice who's supposed to have more experience doesn't even seem better than him, Though I'm proud of him though it hurts a little to see my club being almost carried by a 16 year old

So city tried to sign him ? Na wa o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 4:25pm On Feb 19
I hope this works out well ,before Bayern go sack tuchel run collect am back

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Geld(m): 4:30pm On Feb 19
andrewbaba44:
I hope this works out well ,before Bayern go sack tuchel run collect am back
Na my fear be this..this people fit go sack Tuchel beg am to come back...and he has no reason to reject...it's not like they sacked him nah cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:32pm On Feb 19
Mumu club ,your priority should be a DM

This guy that will cost more than 100M that we can hardly afford

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 8:56am On Feb 20
andrewbaba44:
Finished lewandowski have scored 15 goals for Barca this season in 30 games

Lewandowski joined Barca at 34 and has spent 1 and half season already ,but he has already scored more goals for Barca than Henry and David Villa

Call him anything because he has been poor this season ,but he remains one of the greatest strikers ever .

64 G/A in 79 games for Barca from the age of 34 and now 35 is not a regular thing.

Context matters brother man....

Titi spent most of his Barca career as a left winger. You don't expect him to have same numbers as a #9.

Villa was a striker @Valencia. At Barca he was made to play as a traditional left winger. Of course his goal return will be low. The comparison would've been noteworthy if both played as a 9 during their time here.

It's just like comparing Eto numbers with that of Milito at Inter. While Mulito was the top 9 and taking penalties, Eto was a right winger.

For Titi, Villie and Lewy, I don't think there's bases for comparison other than the fact that all played as strikers in their previous club but at Barca they(Titit & villa) had a role change.

Yes, Lewy is one of the greatest strikers ever but at Barca especially this season, he's been lethargic at times.

He's back to form though and I hope it continues that way.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 9:09am On Feb 20
andrewbaba44:
Abeg my people ,what’s so special about this cubrasi kid ?

He is just 17 ,but I think mikael Faye is Clear of him

Not a bad player ,but it looks like xavi is trying to force him on us ,I might be wrong though

Orrrh....I thought I was the only one but his passing is very clean.

I've been following the B team and the main issue with Faye is that because he's strong and fast, he thinks he can always get away with bad positioning. His positioning is not good and I think that's why Curbasi is starting. Other than that, he's clear of the upgraded Eric Garcia.

Faye is fast, big and strong. A more modern defender like Araujo, Puyol, Umtiti type while Curbasi is more like Christensen, Pique style.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 1:00pm On Feb 20
andrewbaba44:
This Marc guiu is good sha ,he scored a beautiful goal yesterday

We have 2 talented strikers in our hands

Roque: 18
Guiu :18

I don’t know if guiu is more complete than roque sha ,but roque is just a pure 9 who is only interested in scoring goals and hardly waste chances

When lewandowski leaves Roque will have to battle it out with his fellow 18 year old kid
Guiu has the frame and height. I like his shooting too.

Roque is just aggression and inshallah from his performances so far. Hopefully, he brings in 'more' as times goes on.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:21pm On Feb 20
mostob:
Guiu has the frame and height. I like his shooting too.

Roque is just aggression and inshallah from his performances so far. Hopefully, he brings in 'more' as times goes on.
Roque na poacher ooo ,look at the finals he scored so far you will know
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:50pm On Feb 20
Attendance for Europe we be number 1

Jersey sales self we be number 1

Lol

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 1:56pm On Feb 20
andrewbaba44:
Mumu club ,your priority should be a DM

This guy that will cost more than 100M that we can hardly afford
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 5:41pm On Feb 20
andrewbaba44:
Attendance for Europe we be number 1

Jersey sales self we be number 1

Lol

Lol cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:43pm On Feb 20
FergieRaww:

Lol cheesy

Long time man
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FergieRaww(m): 5:49pm On Feb 20
andrewbaba44:

Long time man

Indeed sir..

No wonder una Aba jersey full everywhere grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 6:00pm On Feb 20
FergieRaww:

Indeed sir..

No wonder una Aba jersey full everywhere grin
Wetin be this cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 6:44am On Feb 21
andrewbaba44:

I agree with you

Madrid aren’t that good ,we have just been worst

And the difference maker for them have been injured also ,if he was available yesterday they would have scaled through

If we had won against Granada and Villarreal ,2 poor teams we will only be 3 points being despite not being at our best

Massive protest ,na tinubu Dey Barcelona grin
exactly! i pray our lost against Villarreal and granada won't hurt us in weeks to come.
Our game against Napoli will determine if the little hope the fans are starting to develop for the team is a positive signs of things to come this season or it's all a charade.

If we can get past Napoli then we should put all our energy, life and focus on the uefa champions league.

Pursing the league now might lead to more injuries and player fatigue and all that but since the uefa champions league is just 2 matches in a month then at this moment, i think the uefa champions league is easier to win than laliga.
Yes i know there are teams like psg, Manchester city and all that but the beauty of a competition like uefa champions league, world cup is that anything can happen.

Barcelona might just do a ivory coast.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibukzy: 8:08am On Feb 21
Make Xavi no try this nonsense

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:30am On Feb 21
Ibukzy:

And will now go and play cubrasi as cb ? Lmao

Kvara isn’t even as good as vini ,this style no Dey work again ,e better not try it ,make Napoli no go use new coach bounce win us grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:13pm On Feb 21
Don’t start this kid ,osimhen go win am for aerial duels ,I hope all these are false news sha

I wish we can rest yamal sha ,but it’s impossible

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Franktom247(m): 2:00pm On Feb 21
[quote author=andrewbaba44 post=128570419]Don’t start this kid ,osimhen go win am for aerial duels ,I hope all these are false news sha

And who says Osimhen is 100% fit yet Kounde has been thrash all season he should sit on the bench
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 2:06pm On Feb 21
andrewbaba44:
Don’t start this kid ,osimhen go win am for aerial duels ,I hope all these are false news sha

hope it's false sha

But Xavi too get wahala....I don't really see anything special in that kid that he'll be starting ahead of Kounde.

Kounde has been poor but mostly because he has been playing out of position. We all know how good Kounde is at CB.

If Araujo is playing at RB, Kounde should play CB as he his the only experienced CB that can handle Osimhen since Christensen will play midfield. Curbasi nor go fit handle Osimhen
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:37pm On Feb 21
BlaqFaze:
hope it's false sha

But Xavi too get wahala....I don't really see anything special in that kid that he'll be starting ahead of Kounde.

Kounde has been poor but mostly because he has been playing out of position. We all know how good Kounde is at CB.

If Araujo is playing at RB, Kounde should play CB as he his the only experienced CB that can handle Osimhen since Christensen will play midfield. Curbasi nor go fit handle Osimhen

Kounde should play rb jare ,make araujo and Martinez handle CB while cancelo LB

That kid should sit at the bench abeg

Just watch how a poor Napoli will turn up today with their new coach grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:38pm On Feb 21
[quote author=Franktom247 post=128571193][/quote]

He should sit at the bench for that kid in a ucl night ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:39pm On Feb 21
andrewbaba44:

So city tried to sign him ? Na wa o
Yup, he and cubarsi, pep was even cited to have called yamal personally, that's probably the reason why they're rushing cubarsi into the first team faster than expected since he's not old enough for a lengthy contract
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:41pm On Feb 21
Ibukzy:
My problem is not even kvara and osimhen, my problem is we can bury them with as much goals as possible, cause their defence and keeper are shit
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 7:57pm On Feb 21
Yamal starts again

(1) (2) (3) ... (6119) (6120) (6121) (6122) (6123) (6124) (6125) ... (6191) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.