Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,307 members, 7,860,758 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4668552 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6124) (6125) (6126) (6127) (6128) (6129) (6130) ... (6231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:05pm On Feb 25
andrewbaba44:

I was surprised to see getafe of all people playing high line yesterday grin

They had to let him go ,he is their legend and mind you he is 35
I'll have to give kudos to xavi for yesterday's game despite what I think of him tactically, he made getafe uncomfortable when they first started with their low block before they came out and chopped more goals with their highline, those guys suppose chop reach seven yesterday, I just hope we can keep up this good performance to do great in San mames next week, that inaki dey vex me
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Colson(m): 2:20pm On Feb 25
mostob:
No be you go tell us wetin we go do. grin grin grin

Arsenal na my first club so Arsenal before Barca when it comes to choice.
The UCL quarterfinal draws haven't been drafted yet, but a side barca fan wants his main club to match up with Barca of all the other possible teams to eliminate them. 🤡 Logic
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Colson(m): 2:22pm On Feb 25
Kilishihunter:

He's firstly an arsenal fan so he'll surely side his team over others, I do the same too, seems you've not seen mostob trolling Barça before
Make he just dey him arsenal jeje.
He's got zero love for Barca.
Just a Rolànd17 wannabe
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 3:17pm On Feb 25
Colson:
The UCL quarterfinal draws haven't been drafted yet, but a side barca fan wants his main club to match up with Barca of all the other possible teams to eliminate them. Logic
I don't know why you're worrying yourself over a mere banter. Both Arsenal and Barca are not qualified yet for the QFs. There is no assurance that both teams will even meet in QF if they qualify. And me picking Arsenal ahead of Barcelona is something a normal fan like me will do unless you're saying that you have zero human emotions. I no sure say you follow Barcelona reach me sef.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 3:20pm On Feb 25
Kilishihunter:

I'll have to give kudos to xavi for yesterday's game despite what I think of him tactically, he made getafe uncomfortable when they first started with their low block before they came out and chopped more goals with their highline, those guys suppose chop reach seven yesterday, I just hope we can keep up this good performance to do great in San mames next week, that inaki dey vex me
Raphina really disappointed me yesterday. It seems he is not aware of his position in that team. Just wasting chances and misplacing passes. Christensen in DM is working but we need proper solution. Any update about Gavi abeg? I dey miss the guy.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:59pm On Feb 25
This Real Madrid playing with arrogance and impunity, as if every decision must go there way. They know they are the favoured Spanish team. See Kroos trying to bring the roof down simply because a foul was blown against them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:18pm On Feb 25
Rudiger was clearly offside in building up to the goal tonight but of course with Real Madrid, the rule is always different.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OhBritannia(m): 5:55am On Feb 26
The Messi and alba's link that led to messi's goal few minutes ago gave me chills and nostalgic feelings on their time in Barcelona.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Colson(m): 6:21am On Feb 26
Unpopular opinion:
Real Madrid didn't need or actually want Arda guler. They just didn't want Barca to get hold of such a talented player.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Colson(m): 6:25am On Feb 26
His situation will only get worse next as season mbappe and endrick joins them, Plus their already stacked midfield .
He will most likely go on loan and probably get sold just like odegaard.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:27pm On Feb 26
mostob:
Raphina really disappointed me yesterday. It seems he is not aware of his position in that team. Just wasting chances and misplacing passes. Christensen in DM is working but we need proper solution. Any update about Gavi abeg? I dey miss the guy.

Christensen Dey rey sha ,we can all see improvement

Everyone miss gavi

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:31pm On Feb 26
Colson:
Unpopular opinion:
Real Madrid didn't need or actually want Arda guler. They just didn't want Barca to get hold of such a talented player.

Of course they don’t need him ,they did they to spite Barca ,kid wanted Barca but money was involved and he had to follow the advice of his father who was paid a 15M commission ,where Barca want take see money pay player papa that kind commission grin

Secondly anceloti no send youth players ,it even took him time to trust brain diaz who is even matured

With mbappe arrival Madrid fans shouldn’t be surprise if anceloti don’t play endrick much sha because the front 3 is already occupied

Arda is talented but he should enjoy his bench ,we are fine with fermin Lopez here which guler arrival
Might have affect his little game time
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:33pm On Feb 26
Colson:
His situation will only get worse next as season mbappe and endrick joins them, Plus their already stacked midfield .

Dont be surprise to see endrick at the bench sha

Na ancelotti ne coach ooo ,take note
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:37pm On Feb 26
Colson:
Make he just dey him arsenal jeje.
He's got zero love for Barca.
Just a Rolànd17 wannabe

Forget all these talk

Mostob like Barca

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nonny1212: 9:42pm On Feb 26
andrewbaba44:

Of course they don’t need him ,they did they to spite Barca ,kid wanted Barca but money was involved and he had to follow the advice of his father who was paid a 15M commission ,where Barca want take see money pay player papa that kind commission grin

Secondly anceloti no send youth players ,it even took him time to trust brain diaz who is even matured

With mbappe arrival Madrid fans shouldn’t be surprise if anceloti don’t play endrick much sha because the front 3 is already occupied

Arda is talented but he should enjoy his bench ,we are fine with fermin Lopez here which guler arrival
You are obviously in pain. You cant have him and that is just it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:48pm On Feb 26
Colson:
Lol, wetin concern us with Guler, even if he agreed to join us he'll still have been on loan with fenerbache as at this moment as previously agreed, kid thought he will suddenly bamboozle his way into a packed squad with both the past and the future plus the cash that exchanged hands between vardrid and his father, It pained me then but as of today I don't care, that's old story,
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:51pm On Feb 26
mostob:
Gavi is coming back in September, immediately after the euros, Raphinha might ne annoying but he works hard and somehow chips in with a goal or assist hopefully the pressure from yamal will make him give us his best just like lewa now that roque has come, Yeah Christensen dey try sha but come summer we need an actual CDM, heard we're going for amadou Onana but Everton are quoting 60m for him, you probably watch him more than us cause of arsenal, how the guy dey abeg?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:57pm On Feb 26
Just read Barça has removed Dani Alves from their Legends list, if this is true then it's quite ungrateful
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:09pm On Feb 26
nonny1212:
You are obviously in pain. You cant have him and that is just it

Yes I am in pain and crying so hard ,this is the second time you are quoting me while you act blind to others ,Omo I like this pain ooo grin

Whatever makes you sleep well at night bro .

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 10:12pm On Feb 26
Kilishihunter:
Just read Barça has removed Dani Alves from their Legends list, if this is true then it's quite ungrateful

Alves was found guilty

These guys should learn abeg

You play about 18 good seasons at the top ,easily one of the greatest cb of all time ,you come Barca at 39 and go involve yourself for repe

Rapist deserves no pity

I hope Ronaldo faces the law at America soon

Alves remains my legend though ,but don’t blame the club for their decision
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:25pm On Feb 26
Kilishihunter:
He's been convicted by a court of competent jurisdiction. So he cannot be a club's legend. You lose all your awards and recognitions if you are convicted in any court in the world. Even in Nigeria. Same applies
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 11:38pm On Feb 26
andrewbaba44:

Alves was found guilty

These guys should learn abeg

You play about 18 good seasons at the top ,easily one of the greatest cb of all time ,you come Barca at 39 and go involve yourself for repe

Rapist deserves no pity

I hope Ronaldo faces the law at America soon

Alves remains my legend though ,but don’t blame the club for their decision

jpmoriarti:
He's been convicted by a court of competent jurisdiction. So he cannot be a club's legend. You lose all your awards and recognitions if you are convicted in any court in the world. Even in Nigeria. Same applies
He fúcked up I don't deny but which one is removing him from list of Legends, Nigga is the best RB of his generation, 2nd most trophy hauls after Messi, dfkm, Off field and on field issues are clearly different, you can just cut ties by association but removing him from what he earned through blood and sweat on the pitch? Well removing it or not won't erase his contributions from our hearts or the ones of future culers yet unborn, sometimes I don't understand this club, that's how we were promoting LGBTQ memorabillia on the club's buildings
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 12:34am On Feb 27
Kilishihunter:

Gavi is coming back in September, immediately after the euros, Raphinha might ne annoying but he works hard and somehow chips in with a goal or assist hopefully the pressure from yamal will make him give us his best just like lewa now that roque has come, Yeah Christensen dey try sha but come summer we need an actual CDM, heard we're going for amadou Onana but Everton are quoting 60m for him, you probably watch him more than us cause of arsenal, how the guy dey abeg?
Amadou has the physicality and athleticism but intelligence? Average. I don't think he would fit Barca if we truly want to add quality to the squad. How much is Kimmich sef? BTW, Partey and Jorginho are likely leaving in the summer. Make una bring 80M for both. We will even give you Nelson for free. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 12:38am On Feb 27
andrewbaba44:

At the end of the day, everything still boils down to the kid's decision. Do you want the money and the prestige of signing for a big club or you want to go where you will play and develop regularly?

Arder Guler is a baller sha make I no lie. It is sad how Madrid is treating him. He might just go Odegaard way and find himself at Arsenal in two seasons time. grin

Another similar transfer like this was Romeo Lavia to Chelsea. Man followed the money and he just disappeared. A very good player (DM). Liverpool who was without a DM wanted him but he chose Chelsea that already have Enzo and Caicedo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:17am On Feb 27
Kilishihunter:

He fúcked up I don't deny but which one is removing him from list of Legends, Nigga is the best RB of his generation, 2nd most trophy hauls after Messi, dfkm, Off field and on field issues are clearly different, you can just cut ties by association but removing him from what he earned through blood and sweat on the pitch? Well removing it or not won't erase his contributions from our hearts or the ones of future culers yet unborn, sometimes I don't understand this club, that's how we were promoting LGBTQ memorabillia on the club's buildings

The club is just trying to protect themselves and nothing much

This rape thing pain me sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:18am On Feb 27
mostob:
At the end of the day, everything still boils down to the kid's decision. Do you want the money and the prestige of signing for a big club or you want to go where you will play and develop regularly?

Arder Guler is a baller sha make I no lie. It is sad how Madrid is treating him. He might just go Odegaard way and find himself at Arsenal in two seasons time. grin

Another similar transfer like this was Romeo Lavia to Chelsea. Man followed the money and he just disappeared. A very good player (DM). Liverpool who was without a DM wanted him but he chose Chelsea that already have Enzo and Caicedo.

That romeu lavia na Mumu

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:46am On Feb 27
Kilishihunter:

So you will prefer the club keep on a convicted criminal as a club legend and not promote LGBTQ memorabillia?

I strongly disagree with you here.

Please remember FC Barcelona is an European club, not African/Nigerian club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdisaOwala: 10:18am On Feb 27
andrewbaba44:

The club is just trying to protect themselves and nothing much

This rape thing pain me sha

Them rape you? shocked shocked

When?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:04am On Feb 27
AdisaOwala:

Them rape you? shocked shocked

When?

Lmao

Not happy Alves got himself into such mess

You understand now ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Colson(m): 5:48pm On Feb 27
I've always felt that frenkie de Jong is a tad overrated, especially by Barca fans..
He can't create, he can't shoot.. Midfield brilliance is more than just turning 360 degrees at every chance.

Pedri's missed half less games as frenkie this season but he's up there among the most creative players and frenkie is nowhere to be found.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Colson(m): 9:06pm On Feb 27
Interesting...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6124) (6125) (6126) (6127) (6128) (6129) (6130) ... (6231) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.