Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,972 members, 7,863,467 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:20 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4674812 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6217) (6218) (6219) (6220) (6221) (6222) (6223) ... (6233) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:04am On May 27
Goodbye Xavi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 4:10am On May 27
Kilishihunter:
I no wan know anything anybody wan talk, Fermin Lopez must go that euros, e gats shele

Isco is injured there is no way he won’t go to the euros

I hope Fermin Lopez and Alex baena makes the squad ,I think Lopez is the highest Spanish scoring midfielder this season even with limited games .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 4:16am On May 27
Ijustwantto:
Victor roque will definitely throw a party cool grin

As e Dey throw party he better work hard to impress the new coach
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 6:57am On May 27
Dis confidence wey we barca fans get for dis flick ehn, he neva see am for my life grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:11am On May 27
Ijustwantto:
Dis confidence wey we barca fans get for dis flick ehn, he neva see am for my life grin
I don't share this confidence unfortunately.

I don't have enough information on Hansi Flick to tell me he's the coach we need to bring the instant success the fans crave.

Yes he won a treble in a lockdown year when most people were struggling but what else has he done after that? Failed as a Germany coach and was sacked.

He doesn't speak Spanish. How does he want to communicate with majority of the squad? Yes he'll learn the language but how many info will be lost in translation and for how long?

Will Barcelona finally support the coach with much needed resources in key areas?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 7:33am On May 27
That is to say you want Xavi to continue as our coach with outdated tikitaka or tiktok or which playing style sef. You want us to keep ghosting in big games and our rivals keep humiliating us. Is it the same Xavi that is already competing with Ramos in red cards or which one. The same Xavi that plays boring football? This is Barcelona. Once upon a time, we used to be feared when we are drawn with other teams across all competition but not under chavi. Bro, let's support flick. Signing only a coach is not enough, but with good players. But a good coach na number one priority. Aside covid trophies that you claimed he won, do you know how many young stars dat he developed?? Or you no see their players physique while under him? Ordinary girona beat us like a thief. We couldn't win one classico. And u want us to continue like dis. Xavi dat will loose and will still find something to blame. He doesn't have a winning mentality which is a virus dat can affect our young players. cheesy
jpmoriarti:
I don't share this confidence unfortunately.

I don't have enough information on Hansi Flick to tell me he's the coach we need to bring the instant success the fans crave.

Yes he won a treble in a lockdown year when most people were struggling but what else has he done after that? Failed as a Germany coach and was sacked.

He doesn't speak Spanish. How does he want to communicate with majority of the squad? Yes he'll learn the language but how many info will be lost in translation and for how long?

Will Barcelona finally support the coach with much needed resources in key areas?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 9:38am On May 27
Don't worry yourself about @JP, he will.come back around to become a staunch supporter of Flick with time.

He just happens to be a supporter of the proverb "The Devil you know is better than the Angel you just met". He will come around.

Remember, he wasn't in support of the sack of Koeman and appointment of Xavi at the beginning, same is what he is doing with present changes concerning Xavi and Flick.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:58am On May 27
Awesome01:
Don't worry yourself about @JP, he will.come back around to become a staunch supporter of Flick with time.

He just happens to be a supporter of the proverb "The Devil you know is better than the Angel you just met". He will come around.

Remember, he wasn't in support of the sack of Koeman and appointment of Xavi at the beginning, same is what he is doing with present changes concerning Xavi and Flick.
Bro, I was in support of Koeman's sacking. We were in 9th position at the time and was playing awful football. The only thing I remember I supported with his issue with Ruiq Piug situation. Time has proven he was right about asking him to go away for a loan.

My issue with Xavi and his sacking, was because I thought he wasn't supported enough by the board. How can you let go of the best DM in history of football (Busquests) and then sign a mere 3 million Chelsea/Southampton flop to replace him and expect wonders?

I know everyone like to think that our squad is made up of excellent footballers and it was Xavi's poor coaching that has inhibited there progress, but I beg to differ on this. Players like Ferran Torres, Raphinha, Joao Felix, Joao Cancelo, Sergi Roberto, Inigo Martinez, Oriol Romeu are average players. They're squad players at best. We need more.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 10:26am On May 27
jpmoriarti:
Bro, I was in support of Koeman's sacking. We were in 9th position at the time and was playing awful football. The only thing I remember I supported with his issue with Ruiq Piug situation. Time has proven he was right about asking him to go away for a loan.

My issue with Xavi and his sacking, was because I thought he wasn't supported enough by the board. How can you let go of the best DM in history of football (Busquests) and then sign a mere 3 million Chelsea/Southampton flop to replace him and expect wonders?

I know everyone like to think that our squad is made up of excellent footballers and it was Xavi's poor coaching that has inhibited there progress, but I beg to differ on this. Players like Ferran Torres, Raphinha, Joao Felix, Joao Cancelo, Sergi Roberto, Inigo Martinez, Oriol Romeu are average players. They're squad players at best. We need more.

Like it or not, Xavi was treated badly. Agreed. However, Xavi is gone to his well deserved rest.

Bros, Raphinha tried o. Though he is average in reality but his stats says otherwise.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 11:52am On May 27
Fermine Lopez is part of euro squad. I wish all our players a injury free tournament cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Colson(m): 1:07pm On May 27
Ijustwantto:
Fermine Lopez is part of euro squad. I wish all our players a injury free tournament cool
provisional squad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 1:17pm On May 27
Colson:
provisional squad

They will cut 3 players from that provisional squad and I don’t see them cutting him off
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Colson(m): 1:32pm On May 27
andrewbaba44:

They will cut 3 players from that provisional squad and I don’t see them cutting him off
OK De La Fuente's P.A

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 2:14pm On May 27
Colson:
OK De La Fuente's P.A
🤣🤣
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:25pm On May 27
andrewbaba44:

Fermin has 11 goals this season as a midfielder. No other midfielder in that squad has double figures in terms of goals scored. An invaluable profile in the squad for Spain.

You always need someone from midfield to arrive late in the box and pop up with a goal or two in tight international competitions such as Euro or World Cup. This is what Fermin Lopez can bring.

No way he is getting cut from the provisional squad.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdisaOwala: 7:28pm On May 27
Colson:
OK De La Fuente's P.A

Hian

Your mouth is bad o

Haba
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 9:20pm On May 27
Hansi flick will be in Barcelona tomorrow and sign his contract as new barca manager on Wednesday. Just a reminder cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 9:43pm On May 27
If you are having a bad day ,go under the comment of this post and see how the whole footballing world trolled gbadrid grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 9:54pm On May 27
Let's leave cele boys alone ooooo grin
andrewbaba44:
If you are having a bad day ,go under the comment of this post and see how the whole footballing world trolled gbadrid grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BlaqFaze: 8:06am On May 28
Goodbye Xavi smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 3:19pm On May 28
Why everybody dey talk say dem wan retire at Madrid. Kroos don confirm him own. Now rumor na modric and ancelotti. Anyways, none of my business grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:36pm On May 28
Ijustwantto:
Why everybody dey talk say dem wan retire at Madrid. Kroos don confirm him own. Now rumor na modric and ancelotti. Anyways, none of my business grin grin
If they are able to win another UCL on Saturday, what a better way to sign off ? Perfect way to retire. Winning the biggest club football price yet again.

But I don't suppose Ancelotti will be retiring. He's still pretty young enough to coach at the highest level for another 5 to 10 years if he wants.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 4:23pm On May 28
Just in: Xavi has waived off the salary he was supposed to earn in the coming year for barca. He just want his staff to be paid. Just a reminder cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ijustwantto: 4:25pm On May 28
Hector fort till 2026 cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Vischy: 4:58pm On May 28
Ijustwantto:
Just in: Xavi has waived off the salary he was supposed to earn in the coming year for barca. He just want his staff to be paid. Just a reminder cool

A barca legend at heart ❤️
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:42pm On May 28
Well deserved for our boy

The funny thing is that in the next 6 years this kid will still be eligible for this award ,Lmao

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:51am On May 29
andrewbaba44:

The funny thing is that in the next 6 years this kid will still be eligible for this award ,Lmao

Congratulations. Yamal is a testament that Barcelona academy is light years ahead of other European competitors

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:11pm On May 29
Agba ballers with their banny

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Geld(m): 1:28pm On May 29
Common Hansi.. Muscle up these boys ASAP cool

1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:53pm On May 29
Geld:
Common Hansi.. Muscle up these boys ASAP cool
Omo this one wey Flick go dey laugh for the announcement video I don dey fear oh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 1:58pm On May 29
andrewbaba44:

Bro we never fit know cause looking at that Spain midfield e too set, Apart from rodri and Zubimendi for the pivot and maybe Pedri every other person can be dropped and I won't be surprised to see Fermin dropped for the Olympics though he offers the biggest goals threat imo in that midfield but I think ferran might be part of those cut off since it's one defender, one midfielder and one forward that'll likely stay back
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 2:00pm On May 29
andrewbaba44:

He just needs to have a decent euro outing and he'll have a good chance of winning this year's golden boy this one Wirtz and palmer are going to be non eligible for it

(1) (2) (3) ... (6217) (6218) (6219) (6220) (6221) (6222) (6223) ... (6233) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Colson(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.