Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4610458 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) ... (6196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 1:35am On Mar 15, 2015
philfearon:

Let me not engage you further before it turns to some cheap childish rants..
Good luck with handling Messi!
Btw,don't forget that all of the strikers we bought since 12yrs ago always score against Madrid in their debut season!!
I don't fear Suarez.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:45am On Mar 15, 2015
cool

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:48am On Mar 15, 2015
Real coach Carlo Ancelotti has already confirmed captain Iker Casillas - at fault for three of Schalke's goals - will start against Barca, but will hope his skipper performs much better than he did on Tuesday. He will have to.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/88/spain/2015/03/14/9829282/if-schalke-can-score-four-what-will-messi-do-to-misfiring?ICID=HP_HN_HP_RI_0_3

Usbcable you are right though...Imagine the guy knows yet he isn't backing off on Casillas wey be say Navas dey bench... lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:50am On Mar 15, 2015
coded01:
^^^ Good observation...Dmcdad, how far with em form na? grin

Play Iniesta in his position or Pedro? tongue
Pedro na person? Iniesta never play him own finish, na Neymar own he wan play?

He had some great runs that paced way and caused havoc. The first goal (PK) was as a result of one of Neymar's trademark runs. Prior to that run, we barely had any penetration.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:17am On Mar 15, 2015
Good morning everyone!
Uou are all welcome to our toughest week of the season! If we should come put with 2 wins, then it's confirmed that we are heading for the treble cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:19am On Mar 15, 2015
coded01:
Real coach Carlo Ancelotti has already confirmed captain Iker Casillas - at fault for three of Schalke's goals - will start against Barca, but will hope his skipper performs much better than he did on Tuesday. He will have to.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/88/spain/2015/03/14/9829282/if-schalke-can-score-four-what-will-messi-do-to-misfiring?ICID=HP_HN_HP_RI_0_3

Usbcable you are right though...Imagine the guy knows yet he isn't backing off on Casillas wey be say Navas dey bench... lipsrsealed

It alls ends come May.
He will have to take Casillas along with him to wherever.
Casillas will go to MLS
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:22am On Mar 15, 2015
Krasid:
I don't fear Suarez.
Suit Yourself!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:33am On Mar 15, 2015
In other news,a certain team that should have thrown in all they got in challenging for their league title(Loosing to a lowly side by the way),are busy decieving themselves of a European miracle!!
One thing with fools is that they never learn..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 15, 2015
Krasid:
Seems Neymar's form has started to drop.Good news ahead of the clasico.
Thats why i like Neymar,he knows when to unleash the beast in him...

Ask Athletico Madrid or Psg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:39am On Mar 15, 2015
usbcable:

It alls ends come May.
Casillas will go to MLS
shocked You mean Carlo is going come may?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:46am On Mar 15, 2015
philfearon:
In other news,a certain team that should have thrown in all they got in challenging for their league title(Loosing to a lowly side by the way),are busy decieving themselves of a European miracle!!
One thing with fools is that they never learn..
I guess that's why they are fools. Dang!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:51am On Mar 15, 2015
bykebyke:

Thats why i like Neymar,he knows when to unleash the beast in him...

Ask Athletico Madrid or Psg.

Even if Neymar decides to switch off, then we have Suarez and Messi. Men who are firing on all cylinders at the moment. At least still better than Madrid that has BBC without transmission.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 10:08am On Mar 15, 2015
dmcdad:

I guess that's why they are fools. Dang!
The thing tire me bro.. If Chelsea should win today,EPL is gone for the season!!
Meanwhile,Valencia is really rekindling my love for them....They have now leapfrogged Athletico to the Third Position!! Good News!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:51am On Mar 15, 2015
usbcable:

It alls ends come May.
Casillas will go to MLS
I don't see that happening.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:38am On Mar 15, 2015
philfearon:

The thing tire me bro.. If Chelsea should win today,EPL is gone for the season!!
Meanwhile,Valencia is really rekindling my love for them....They have now leapfrogged Athletico to the Third Position!! Good News!!
You dey wait make them win to crown them? Me don crown them already oooo. Remember say them no get any other competition to disturb them again. Like this now, them don carry EPL.

Man City - Rest in Peace.

We go beat City for Camp Nuo like say them come thief.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2015
dmcdad:

You dey wait make them win to crown them? Me don crown them already oooo. Remember say them no get any other competition to disturb them again. Like this now, them don carry EPL.

Man City - Rest in Peace.

We go beat City for Camp Nuo like say them come thief.cheesy
I just hope they get white-washed once and for all... I want them to always be on their heels whenever they hear the word "barca"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
cuenta atrás para el clásico if u knw wat I mean
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
philfearon:

I just hope they get white-washed once and for all... I want them to always be on their heels whenever they hear the word "barca"
cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2015
usbcable:

It alls ends come May.
Casillas will go to MLS

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
Barcelona B have been horrible this season. Relegation beckoning! Make we lend dem Pedro and Alves abeg sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2015
funkyjms:
Barcelona B have been horrible this season. Relegation beckoning! Make we lend dem Pedro and Alves abeg sad

those boys surely are not doing justice to the history of our youth system..

We should be worried about the crop of players being groomed in the youth department.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:44am On Mar 16, 2015
"Ronaldo shows unacceptable childish side" Goal.com. While a player is out there helping his team mates score goals, another is there geting angry at his his team mate scoring.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2015
sebod:
"Ronaldo shows unacceptable childish side" Goal.com. While a player is out there helping his team mates score goals, another is there geting angry at his his team mate scoring.
That one na person?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
Krasid:
I don't see that happening.
Honestly, I see it happening even if he miraculously wins the UCL again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2015
dmcdad:

shocked You mean Carlo is going come may?
Yessa
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
Anybody see Madrid 2nd goal... grin

That goal way dem give Bale pain my guy... shocked grin

Even that 1st goal sef, I see am dey try do wetin Suarez do with ease, but yet my guy still put e hand up like say na e score am... grin

Usbcable... You notice something very common about Ronaldo...He doesn't celebrate player's goals like they do with him...At times, he doesn't even near the players or scorers...Smh... tongue

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2015
coded01:
Anybody see Madrid 2nd goal... grin

That goal way dem give Bale pain my guy... shocked grin

Even that 1st goal sef, I see am dey try do wetin Suarez do with ease, but yet my guy still put e hand up like say na e score am... grin

Usbcable... You notice something very common about Ronaldo...He doesn't celebrate player's goals like they do with him...At times, he doesn't even near the players or scorers...Smh... tongue

CR7's shot was even off target. Bale's deflection made it a goal. You can watch the replay again. He's so pained 'cos Messi is ahead of him on the goal's chart!

Ronaldo always wants to be the limelight and often wanna take the whole credit with no regards for his team's effort.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2015
funkyjms:

CR7's shot was even off target. Bale's deflection made it a goal. You can watch the replay again. He's so pained 'cos Messi is ahead of him on the goal's chart!

You right though, just checked again, honestly, 2 or more things could have happened... tongue

1. The ball hit the bar...

2. The ball deflected by either of the 2 defenders behind Bale

3. The ball swerves off the bar... grin The goal keeper has no chance though... shocked grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2015
coded01:

You right though, just checked again, honestly, 2 or more things could have happened... tongue

1. The ball hit the bar...

2. The ball deflected by either of the 2 defenders behind Bale

3. The ball swerves off the bar... grin The goal keeper has no chance though... shocked grin

After the final whistle, he left the pitch immediately, didn't even even applaud the fans (so I heard.) Against Schalke04, this is the same issue Casillas caution him for-you applaud your fans irrespective of the results. I pray he won't commit suicide come Sunday 'cos they are going down!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:06pm On Mar 16, 2015
funkyjms:

After the final whistle, he left the pitch immediately, didn't even even applaud the fans (so I heard.) Against Schalke04, this is the same issue Casillas caution him for-you applaud your fans irrespective of the results. I pray he won't commit suicide come Sunday 'cos they are going down!

Honestly, I don't understand why any celebrity will put ego always b4 anything (Forgetting that he got to this level because GOD wants)... lipsrsealed

I don't think there is any difference between him n Mourinho (Both Portuguese) lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2015
LMAO grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 5:08pm On Mar 16, 2015
Some EPL fans are giving Man city false hope that they will beat Barca @ home on Wednesday night.

(1) (2) (3) ... (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) ... (6196) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.