Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,723 members, 7,824,053 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (758) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613811 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 12:50pm On May 03, 2015
So, how is Barcelona beating Bayern this Tuesday? I want a big win, bayern tend to be dangerous playing at alianz arena. A big win at Nou Camp gives Barca hope of qualifying.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:03pm On May 03, 2015
Chanchit:
. Come, krasid,usbcable and phifearon someone is trying to sleep abeg, let this nigga rest na, abi how un tke know say no be inside chelsea gin bottle I dey type from? grin
grin
Tval pls help confirm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 1:08pm On May 03, 2015
Tval:
So, how is Barcelona beating Bayern this Tuesday? I want a big win, bayern tend to be dangerous playing at alianz arena. A big win at Nou Camp gives Barca hope of qualifying.
Wednesday!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 1:13pm On May 03, 2015
usbcable:

grin
Tval pls help confirm
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 2:50pm On May 03, 2015
logica:
...so you've become a Genie?
. No na, no be inside lamp I dey na.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:58pm On May 03, 2015
Tval & Fredoooooo, congrats... cool

Chelsea finally wins EPL... tongue grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 3:07pm On May 03, 2015
coded01:

wink wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 3:46pm On May 03, 2015
coded01:

happy for Chelsea and The special one.
congrats Fredoooooo and Tval and FBS and Chelseabmw
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 3:54pm On May 03, 2015
usbcable:

wink wink cool cool cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chelseabmw(m): 4:22pm On May 03, 2015
usbcable:

God bless you bro
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 5:52pm On May 03, 2015
usbcable:

Nice one from you. I hope you will be here in few weeks time to say same to us, that's if you have not gone hiding again tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 5:57pm On May 03, 2015
sebod:

Nice one from you. I hope you will be here in few weeks time to say same to us, that's if you have not gone hiding again tongue
the only thing I will be coming here tp do is laugh at you after bayern sodomize Barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:24pm On May 03, 2015
usbcable:

the only thing I will be coming here tp do is laugh at you after bayern sodomize Barca
Hehehehe bro, wake up from that dream abeg. I am sure you are praying just to avoid us ni, no be say na so your love for them reach. The enemy of my enemy is my friend!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:27pm On May 03, 2015
sebod:

Hehehehe bro, wake up from that dream abeg. I am sure you are praying just to avoid us ni, no be say na so your love for them reach. The enemy of my enemy is my friend!
if given a choice the 2 of you should loose to each other. lol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:27pm On May 03, 2015
usbcable:

you don get mouth abi? Because una score sevilla 2 goals when somebody de receive treatment? Juve will shock you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:37pm On May 03, 2015
usbcable:

if given a choice the 2 of you should loose to each other. lol.
Fear factor confirmed!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:39pm On May 03, 2015
ddippset:
you don get mouth abi? Because una score sevilla 2 goals when somebody de receive treatment? Juve will shock you.
Leave am nau, the guy no know say Tevez dey vex for now, the guy is ready to tear net with goals come Tuesday.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:49pm On May 03, 2015
José Mourinho on title: "I could have been clever and chosen a country where it's easy. Nobody beats anybody 8-0 in the Premier League."

Meanwhile in 2012...

Mourinho (2012): "Chelsea goes there, will finish third in La Liga because two best teams in the world are in the same league.”
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:12pm On May 03, 2015
dmcdad:
José Mourinho on title: "I could have been clever and chosen a country where it's easy. Nobody beats anybody 8-0 in the Premier League."

Meanwhile in 2012...

Mourinho (2012): "Chelsea goes there, will finish third in La Liga because two best teams in the world are in the same league.”

You they mind that man ni.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:44pm On May 03, 2015
dmcdad:

Meanwhile in 2012...

This man reminds me of many plastic fans especially EPL's... tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:44pm On May 03, 2015
ddippset:
eh...
was wondering where you been with your abnormal way of seeing RMD
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:49pm On May 03, 2015
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:19pm On May 03, 2015
coded01:

This man reminds me of many plastic fans especially EPL's... tongue lipsrsealed
The so-called most competitive league is already over. While in Spain, we are almost tied neck-and-neck with Madrid.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:35pm On May 03, 2015
dmcdad:

The so-called most competitive league is already over. While in Spain, we are almost tied neck-and-neck with Madrid.

I dey tell you... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:19pm On May 03, 2015
cool

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 9:35pm On May 03, 2015
coded01:
cool
Wrong stat.MSN has 108 goals so far, but it won't matter as they will end up being the biggest fraud trio in the history of spanish football after winning just the copa del rey.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:38pm On May 03, 2015
Krasid:
Wrong stat.MSN has 108 goals so far, but it won't matter as they will end up being the biggest fraud trio in the history of spanish football after winning just the copa del rey.

Thank you for that observation but let me be straight with you... grin

It's your Madrid affiliated company "Marca" that fraudulently reduced it... tongue grin

Feeding people with fake news... grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:44pm On May 03, 2015
Messi takes leaf out of Xavi's book

Lionel Messi is the butterfly effect. The Argentine walks to his own beat. He picks out his space, soaks up the attention and scores. He decides how the game is won and who wins it.

Messi, without ceasing to be Messi, is now the new Xavi Hernández. He no longer just plays to score one goal after another; he also dictates the play. His average of a goal a game - and if they need another, that's no sweat for him either - is added to by half an assist every 90 minutes. If Messi is on your side, the match starts with the score already at 2-0. cool

The pint-sized wizard has become Barça's thermostat, their mainframe. At the Nuevo Arcángel he decided to put himself in the thick of it - where there were more opponents' legs and less spaces - and from there he set the tempo, provided an assist and scored. He is unstoppable.

His maturity is plain to see and his leadership unquestionable. These are the intangible aspects pointed to by a team of players who bow at the feet of a genius who has turned himself into a player-manager by convincing everyone that the easiest thing to do is just let him get on with it.

Messi has started to resemble Diego Maradona since the simplification of the Barça philosophy and implementation of a team of superstars (though that Napoli side barely had anyone who stood out) whose every move revolves around his genius. There is no longer any noise surrounding him. He controls it all. They need him and his response is to play for everyone else. Top-class.

http://www.marca.com/en/2015/05/03/en/football/barcelona/1430640515.html
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 9:49pm On May 03, 2015
coded01:

Thank you for that observation but let me be straight with you... grin

It's your Madrid affiliated company "Marca" that fraudulently reduced it... tongue grin

Feeding people with fake news... grin grin
It must have been gotten from an old article as even the stat for BBC is wrong.Marca is one of the most credible source for sports news not just in Madrid but also Spain.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:49pm On May 03, 2015
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:50pm On May 03, 2015
Krasid:
It must have been gotten from an old article as even the stat for BBC is wrong.Marca is one of the most credible source for sports news not just in Madrid but also Spain.

tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:51pm On May 03, 2015
Na wa oh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.