Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (842) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4631995 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isiterere(m): 12:04am On Jun 07, 2015
dmcdad:

3 down and not 4.
4 down already by winning Liga and Copa dey rey(remain just formality of handling over spanish super cup)

Barcanista's 2 predictions finally came to pass; GMB was sworn in as the President of Nigeria and Barcelona won the champions league.

cc:Barcanista

ALL IZZ WELL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 12:05am On Jun 07, 2015
dr3am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:05am On Jun 07, 2015
↑↑↑
Debroslink:

What should be the new thread name?
CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE..
DOUBLE TREBLE WINNERS
Double treble winners sounds so sweeet!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 12:16am On Jun 07, 2015
Debroslink:

What should be the new thread name?

CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE..

DOUBLE TREBLE WINNERS

Honestly, I don't think we need any of those names. We are FC Barcelona and that's our name; we are more than a club.

Let's leave the changing of name to the smaller teams like Chelsea, Man Utd and Real Madrid. A team that is on course for a double sextuplet in six years has nothing to brag about anymore. In my opinion, we should remain as we have always been.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 12:27am On Jun 07, 2015
Congrats guys! While I still think Guardiola is an informant and no one can tell me otherwise it also can't be said that you guys didn't deserve this title. You spent the money and fixed your weaknesses and this is the result.

Welcome to the club of V

Respect to Xavi a true gentleman and legend of the game

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 12:35am On Jun 07, 2015
Congrats to all Cules mehn, FCB rocks like cray! cheesy

Come see as anti-barca fans dey taunt pesin wen Juve equalised....buh dia plan no work cheesygrin

Visca el Barça!

Mes Que Un Club!!!

wink smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:33am On Jun 07, 2015
dmcdad:

Na wa you ooooooo. Even Lord Douglas eat treble him belle full.

But this nigga just played 1 game... shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

1=treble... grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:14am On Jun 07, 2015
fredoooooo:
Coded01 double treble

100% Jesus... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Olorun Lo Le Shey Oh"... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:17am On Jun 07, 2015
yourangel:

Honestly, I don't think we need any of those names. We are FC Barcelona and that's our name; we are more than a club.

Let's leave the changing of name to the smaller teams like Chelsea, Man Utd and Real Madrid.
A team that is on course for a double sextuplet in six years has nothing to brag about anymore. In my opinion, we should remain as we have always been.

grin grin grin

I strongly support you... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 5:50am On Jun 07, 2015
Vermalen!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:25am On Jun 07, 2015
And they said Neymar is a fluke!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:27am On Jun 07, 2015
And they said Rakitic was up to no good!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:32am On Jun 07, 2015
And they said Barcelona was finished!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:40am On Jun 07, 2015
And the nigga that said Suarez will feel his presence ran away when his team irked Barcelona's fiery fury!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:46am On Jun 07, 2015
And Neymar created History with Messi himself by scoring 10goals apiece!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:51am On Jun 07, 2015
I saw this stat somewhere:

Alvaro Morata is only the second player in Champions League history to score in both legs of the semi-final, as well as in the final. Arjen Robben, in 2012-13 for Bayern Munich, is the other..
http://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/uefa-champions-league-final-key-stats

And if I can still remember correctly,Neymar did exactly the same thing..
Is it that fourfourtwo is now dubious or simply hate Neymar?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 07, 2015
Identifying and sticking to what makes one happy ( especially when that thing is harmless to others and one's self) is the surest way to lead and live a long and meaningful life.

For me, that's watching FCB play at their magisterial and imperial best. This club not only gives me joy; it also gives me a huge sense of meaning as an individual!

It's being 13 years of unalloyed loyalty and commitment. And once again, my loyalty paid off! Loyalty always pays.

I'm dedicating our treble to our resilient supporters here on NL. You know yourselves. You've all done well. You sticked when it appears the club was on a downward spiral! Kudos to you all!

I'm happy to belong in this family.

Mes Que Un Club!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 07, 2015
yourangel:

Let's leave the changing of name to the smaller teams like Chelsea, Man Utd and Real Madrid. A team that is on course for a double sextuplet in six years has nothing to brag about anymore. In my opinion, we should remain as we have always been.
I support your opinion! grin Change of thread and name is ridiculous. We're fine the way we are!

Special congrats to my personal hero, Luis Enrique, for confounding his numerous doubters and proving most of us that supported him in his darkest time after the now infamous Real Sociedad game, right. I still believe if he remains in the club, his trophy haul would outweigh those of GGuardiola's

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 7:23am On Jun 07, 2015
taiocol:

Are you a learner. Guy am full time Warri Wolves supporter o. My team just crashed out of the continental.

They are not even different from Madrid! tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 7:31am On Jun 07, 2015
philfearon:
And they said Barcelona was finished!

Ben Hayward! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 7:32am On Jun 07, 2015
philfearon:
I saw this stat somewhere:

Alvaro Morata is only the second player in Champions League history to score in both legs of the semi-final, as well as in the final. Arjen Robben, in 2012-13 for Bayern Munich, is the other..
http://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/uefa-champions-league-final-key-stats

And if I can still remember correctly,Neymar did exactly the same thing..
Is it that fourfourtwo is now dubious or simply hate Neymar?

Honestly, when I saw this report on goal yesternight, I just shook My head for their ignorance.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 7:35am On Jun 07, 2015
DR3AM

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 7:36am On Jun 07, 2015
So UEFA has given european clubs 10naira in the last 10yrs, Barca has taken 4naira leaving the rest of the european clubs altogether to share 6naira that's wicked.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 7:56am On Jun 07, 2015
I must say that I'm thankful to one of the world's greatest players, Cristiano Ronaldo, for posing a challenge to Leo Messi, before the whole world. That Ronaldo's statement of, "I want to match Messi's number of Ballon d'Or awards," paraphrased, woke up the sleeping giant in Messi, whose game and hunger completely changed thereafter.

That statement has come back to haunt Ronaldo by rendering him trophyless, whilst Messi is on the verge of a sextuplet, and has already bagged the following three major awards in the coming months:

1. La Liga Player of the Year 2015

2. UEFA Player of the Year 2015

3. FIFA Ballon d'Or 2015 (fifth time)

A lesson for us all: don't be too excited to utter words that would motivate your direct competition. It would put you at a competitive disadvantage.

A very big congratulations to our amiable coach, Luis Enrique, Players, Club President and Staff, and all Cules around the world. We are back at the top, once again. A big hug to all Cules here on Nairaland! Una too much!!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 8:04am On Jun 07, 2015
Congrats to all Cules.
A great day indeed. Back at the top of Spanish and European (and surely World) footie. wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp5vLVBF77Y
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:24am On Jun 07, 2015
yourangel:
I must say that I'm thankful to one of the world's greatest players, Cristiano Ronaldo, for posing a challenge to Leo Messi, before the whole world. That Ronaldo's statement of, "I want to match Messi's number of Ballon d'Or awards," paraphrased, woke up the sleeping giant in Messi, whose game and hunger completely changed thereafter.

That statement has come back to haunt Ronaldo by rendering him trophyless, whilst Messi is on the verge of a sextuplet, and has already bagged the following three major awards in the coming months:

1. La Liga Player of the Year 2015

2. UEFA Player of the Year 2015

3. FIFA Ballon d'Or 2015 (fifth time)

A lesson for us all: don't be too excited to utter words that would motivate your direct competition. It would put you at a competitive disadvantage.

A very big congratulations to our amiable coach, Luis Enrique, Players, Club President and Staff, and all Cules around the world. We are back at the top, once again. A big hug to all Cules here on Nairaland! Una too much!!
Thanks for this.
Now I can wish with no sentiments;
Messi
Buffon and
Neymar for that Balon d'or

Since Suarez's golden boot last season was not enough to earn him a place in the eufa XI, why should it or any pichichi earn CR7 in the top three?.

Now I expect Krasid to come from his hideout since he has failed to show up since.(CR7 fan boy)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by taiocol: 9:09am On Jun 07, 2015
AbuMikey:

They are not even different from Madrid! tongue
there won na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:46am On Jun 07, 2015
When we got the transfer ban, when neymar had the transfer issues, when Messi had the tax issues, they all thought we were doomed. There was a lot of infighting as well; some thought pique was crap and should be sold, some thought Messi was finished and must be SOLD(saddest one). Some yabbed enrique day and night (am guilty of this one). But today we are having a celebration. Barca the greatest, Messi or neymar for ballon d'or (the Copa America will be a factor). Let's now enjoy Copa America. Congratulations!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 10:00am On Jun 07, 2015
taiocol:
there won na
did they qualify for the group stage?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 11:39am On Jun 07, 2015
Great game indeed. To me, it was a walk-over as presumed. Congrats to Xavi, bowing out with such a great archievement, Congrats also to Suarez and Neymar winning their first UCL trophy, Congrats to Vermaleen winning his first Treble with just a single game played, and congtats also to the young lads on the bench. Congratulations to FC Barca and Congrats to all the faithful Cules here, we love us all. cheesy wink

@sebod, I like your spirit, no pitying nonsense.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 11:46am On Jun 07, 2015
cc: All ye Cules, regarding the change of Thread title, I figured two Cules voted regarding a change, and two Cules opposed, I for one think
its truly meant for low lives as such were mentioned above, but I dont have any Administrative right to make decisions for everyone of us here. So I think if necessary, Cules should vote, then we can make a decision from there.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:55am On Jun 07, 2015
coded01:

But this nigga just played 1 game... shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

1=treble... grin grin
True.

(1) (2) (3) ... (839) (840) (841) (842) (843) (844) (845) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.