Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,561 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (851) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613204 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:14am On Jun 18, 2015
bykebyke:

Wetin deh do this one?

So because he was annouced MOTM against Uruguay body deh bite you? undecided
The organisers of these tournaments need to stop sucking leo's balls all the time.I was a bit surprised when i heared he was given the MOTM against Paraguay and rejected it, but remembered what happened at last years WC.As for Neymar, his immaturity will stop him from reaching his full potentials.It's no coincidence that a lot of teams have complained of his attitude.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 18, 2015
Krasid:
The organisers of these tournaments need to stop sucking leo's balls all the time.I was a bit surprised when i heared he was given the MOTM against Paraguay and rejected it, but remembered what happened at last years WC.As for Neymar, his immaturity will stop him from reaching his full potentials.It's no coincidence that a lot of teams have complained of his attitude.
Who should have been given the MOTM against Uruguay and why?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 18, 2015
Krasid:
Messi announced as Man of the match for Brazil vs Colombia game.Congrats Leo.G.O.A.T
The moment when you desperately tried to seek attention by posting a boring old joke and nobody replies you

Chai e pain am ooo. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:21am On Jun 18, 2015
bykebyke:

Who should have been given the MOTM against Uruguay and why?
Did I say anything about the Uruaguay match? I made reference to the Paraguay match and how he was reportedly given the MOTM and rejected it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 18, 2015
Krasid:
Your lame reply just proved that you are a real ronaldo fan who think winning man of the match is by scoring a goal

Iniesta won man of the match at the ucl final did he score a goal?

It was because he was the most hardworking player that night he made some good passes and some runs

Creating chances for players that's how messi won it

We all know the only way ronaldo can claim any award is by scoring goals

Because I know you know ronaldo knows everyone knows
That w/o scoring a goal on a match ronaldo is as useless as the letter k in "know"

Infact w/o scoring ronaldo is nutin but an empty space

If you think am lying watch the real madrid vs atletico at the calderon in laliga (4-0)

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:49am On Jun 18, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Your lame reply just proved that you are a real ronaldo fan who think winning man of the match is by scoring a goal

It was because he was the most hardworking player that night he made some good passes and some runs

That w/o scoring a goal on a match ronaldo is as useless as the letter k in "know"

If you think am lying watch the real madrid vs atletico at the calderon in laliga (4-0)
Did I mention anything about Messi not deserving the MOTM vs Uruaguay? I don't need to show you that Ronaldo has won MOTM b4 without scoring because it doesn't matter as you won't change your perception about him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:53am On Jun 18, 2015
dmcdad:

He sure has alot of growing up to do, especially when with the National side as opposed to being at Barcelona.
He needs to grow up in Barcelona too.Certain teams have complained about his childishness and it won't help his career.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 11:56am On Jun 18, 2015
mr krasid very funny dude.
Krasid:
He needs to grow up in Barcelona too.Certain teams have complained about his childishness and it won't help his career.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2015
Krasid:
Shut up! The last time I checked, skills are a part of the game. Because you have internet, you think you can post whatever you like, right? When Di Maria gave Puyol the famous "go-down-low", was any insult directed at him, or was he termed "disrespectful"? Nonsense!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2015
ddippset:
he's not like Ronaldo who without scoring is useless.
Of course.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Ouch! You mean he is as useless as the "P" in Psychology? Wow!cheesycheesycheesy

And please, why bring up the 4-0 match up? You wanna make someone remember the Fantastic Four? Or you wanna make someone remember coke zero?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2015
dmcdad:

Shut up! The last time I checked, skills are a part of the game. Because you have internet, you think you can post whatever you like, right? When Di Maria gave Puyol the famous "go-down-low", was any insult directed at him, or was he termed "disrespectful"? Nonsense!
You need to ask yourself why he is always singled out for criticism by opposition teams.Even Enrique criticised him after the CDR final.His unnecessary showboating is sometimes disrespectful.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 12:41pm On Jun 18, 2015
marqueetim:
mr krasid very funny dude.
Nothing funny about what I said.It's the truth.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
philfearon:

yea...its the kid!

Being brought into dis world as slaves must hv bin hard for ur entire family members so i can appreciate wen a dumbfcvk like u w@nks off on e-steewpidity. Now run to ur bisexual dad and ask him to give u ten lashes for bin an imbecilic dumbfcvk m0r0n tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
dmcdad:

Many cules here have time replying him after he has recovered from the shock of the past season. It's no more Messi, now it's Neymar simply because he's now on same level as his god (CR7). His posts are just so funny most times really.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2015
Krasid:
You need to ask yourself why he is always singled out for criticism by opposition teams.Even Enrique criticised him after the CDR final.His unnecessary showboating is sometimes disrespectful.
Bro... I respect people so much, and I really do respect your opinion. But c'mon, this is sounding stupid (not saying you are). Why is it that all of a sudden, it becomes a crime to show a skill or two during a game?

For the records, if someone should be cautioned for disrespecting its opponents, then I think it's Messi. Because he keeps nut-megging people's fathers every now and then, and you and I know it's a disgrace. But have you heard anyone complain? Of course no! That's because it's Messi. Frankly, tell yourself the truth, if Neymar were the one doing the Messi-esque nutmeg, then he would have been heavily criticised for showboating.

I respect your opinion, but for once let's leave sentiments aside and be truthful and mature with our views. It's no coincidence that fans tend to like skillful players more than the rest. Think about it.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:04pm On Jun 18, 2015
sebod:

Many cules here have time replying him after he has recovered from the shock of the past season. It's no more Messi, now it's Neymar simply because he's now on same level as his god (CR7). His posts are just so funny most times really.
You are right. Neymar is the second best player in the world right now. But then, Penaldo ass-lickers would not admit it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
dmcdad:

Bro... I respect people so much, and I really do respect your opinion. But c'mon, this is sounding stupid (not saying you are). Why is it that all of a sudden, it becomes a crime to show a skill or two during a game?

Dor the records, if someone should be cautioned for disrespecting its opponents, then I think it's Messi. Because he keeps nut-megging people's fathers every now and then, and you and I know it's a disgrace. But have you heard anyone complain? Of course no! That's because it's Messi. Frankly, tell yourself the truth, if Neymar were the one doing the Messi-esque nutmeg, then he would have been heavily criticised for showboating.

I respect your opinion, but for once let's leave sentiments aside and be truthful and mature with our views. It's no coincidence that fans tend to like skillful players more than the rest. Think about it.
I think you need to understand the term "showboating" to get my point.Messi does not showboat in any way, Neymar does.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by taiocol: 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2015
Some people can argue without insulting others. And there want someone else to grow up
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
Krasid:
Did I say anything about the Uruaguay match? I made reference to the Paraguay match and how he was reportedly given the MOTM and rejected it.
Okay then..what did you mean by this?
Krasid:
The organisers of these tournaments need to stop sucking leo's balls all the time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2015
bykebyke:

Okay then..what did you mean by this?
I meant that he is always awarded the MOTM both undeservedly(vs Paraguay) and deservedly(vs Uruaguay).I respect what Messi did by rejecting the first one though.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2015
Krasid:
I think you need to understand the term "showboating" to get my point.Messi does not showboat in any way, Neymar does.
And it's part of the beautiful game. Else, there would be a law against it. Case closed.

Pardon my curiosity; was Ronnie ever criticised for showboating? Of course he was/is the kind of showboating.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
Krasid:
I meant that he is always awarded the MOTM both undeservedly(vs Paraguay) and deservedly(vs Uruaguay).I respect what Messi did by rejecting the first one though.
Something your hero would NEVER do. Agreed?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2015
Krasid:
LMAO grin

Joker. grin

Certified Joker.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2015
dmcdad:

Something your hero would NEVER do. Agreed?
Agreed, but that's not the point i was trying to make.Afterall they are both different players.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hey guys, Krasid is right. Showboating is doing something to mock your opponent, Messi does those things with the goal of helping his team, while Neymar does them when the match is already won, when it hurts.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2015
dmcdad:

And it's part of the beautiful game. Else, there would be a law against it. Case closed.

Pardon my curiosity; was Ronnie ever criticised for showboating? Of course he was/is the kind of showboating.
No problem, but he will be targeted by opposing teams if he keeps this up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2015
marqueetim:
Hey guys, Krasid is right. Showboating is doing something to mock your opponent, Messi does those things with the goal of helping his team, while Neymar does them when the match is already won, when it hurts.

Oga titus leave my neymar alone. I can show you a video of the great ronaldinho disgracing ramos (infact this one pass showboating) at a classico when barcelona were already winning

No one killed ronaldinho

People always attack neymar for everything he does wether right or wrong

I love showboating I use to enjoy the ronaldo of man u when he was doing more than showboating

But now that a 23 year old boy who raped spain at the confederation's cup is doing it the spanish players are crying

Remember when atletico madrid juanfran made a 7-1 sign to neymar did the media report it no

But if na neymar do am we no go hear word

Showboating is all ways in the blood of brazillians like it or not
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2015
Krasid:
Did I mention anything about Messi not deserving the MOTM vs Uruaguay? I don't need to show you that Ronaldo has won MOTM b4 without scoring because it doesn't matter as you won't change your perception about him.

I have an idea

Why not go and get a life and leave the so called la midget for us

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 1:58pm On Jun 18, 2015
some people enjoy it normally. Its not a big deal but the Game is to be fairly played-Respect. Am a Barca fan but Xavi and Enrique too criticized it especially against Bilbao. Na when they do am to us una go know na.
nonsoroyalty:

Oga titus leave my neymar alone. I can show you a video of the great ronaldinho disgracing ramos (infact this one pass showboating) at a classico when barcelona were already winning

No one killed ronaldinho

People always attack neymar for everything he does wether right or wrong

I love showboating I use to enjoy the ronaldo of man u when he was doing more than showboating

But now that a 23 year old boy who raped spain at the confederation's cup is doing it the spanish players are crying

Remember when atletico madrid juanfran made a 7-1 sign to neymar did the media report it no

But if na neymar do am we no go hear word

Showboating is all ways in the blood of brazillians like it or not
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2015
marqueetim:
I wish other barca fans can be unbiased like you.His showboating can be tolerated in Brazil but not in Spain.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2015
marqueetim:
some people enjoy it normally. Its not a big deal but the Game is to be fairly played-Respect. Am a Barca fan but Xavi and Enrique too criticized it especially against Bilbao. Na when they do am to us una go know na.
Haha even if na ronaldo do am I swear I won't even insult him stuffs like that are what makes it entertaining as for enrique and xavi they are spanish offcourse they would say that show me another outsider that hated what neymar did

(1) (2) (3) ... (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.