Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,953 members, 7,866,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (880) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4679335 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (6234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Johnpaul88:
He represents a very fantastic signing for us and a big plus for Bartomeu. See how the signing successfully doused Laporta's boast that he would sign us Pogba. No one will take him seriously again if he says that . Bartomeu is now seen as doing the bid of our coach, who's now unsurprisingly, every Barca fan's favourite. In time, he would have killed two birds with one stone. All his 'sins' with Rossell will already be forgiven. grin cheesy
cheesycheesycheesy Well said bruv...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
For those saying Bartomeu does not have the upper hand,read this:
http://www.espnfc.co.uk/barcelona/story/2516396/barca-elections-to-have-four-official-candidates
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 12:00am On Jul 09, 2015
With this signing of Arda Turan , I don't think Pedro is going to have the little playing time he gets anymore o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 12:03am On Jul 09, 2015
marqueetim:
Saw a crazy poll on goal.com asking whether ARG should drop Messi. That must go down as the most foolish post ever, because it should be the other way round.
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1675/goalcom-polls/2015/07/08/13411312/poll-should-under-fire-messi-be-dropped-from-the-argentina?ICID=HP_BN_8

What Those ungrateful people. Messi is the victim here not the culprit.

The poll should actually be "Should Messi dump Argentina and concentrate on club football"?

or " Should Martino drop Higuain and invite Vietto or use Messi as 9"? Jeez! Dem dey fall the guy hands jare.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:00am On Jul 09, 2015
Awesome01:

The poll should actually be "Should Messi dump Argentina and concentrate on club football"?

or " Should Martino drop Higuain and invite Vietto or use Messi as 9"? Jeez! Dem dey fall the guy hands jare.
I just wish they could drop him for once. Even Nigeria would beat them 9-0. Bunch of ungrateful people. Na Messi go pass ball to Higuian and still carry Higuain leg kick ball abi?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 9:02am On Jul 09, 2015
Awesome01:
With this signing of Arda Turan , I don't think Pedro is going to have the little playing time he gets anymore o
How? Pedro is a striker and Turan is an attacking midfielder if I'm not wrong.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:07am On Jul 09, 2015
mcdreeezy:
How? Pedro is a striker and Turan is an attacking midfielder if I'm not wrong.
You are not wrong. But then, Turan is versatile and can play anywhere from midfield to attack. Yet, his preferred position is midfield. AM.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MCJIKEL22(m): 11:45am On Jul 09, 2015
HELLO I'M NEW HERE,HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS FORUM FOR YEARS.....JUST DECIDED 2 JOIN,HOPE I ENJOY MY STAY HERE
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2015
MCJIKEL22:
HELLO I'M NEW HERE,HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS FORUM FOR YEARS.....JUST DECIDED 2 JOIN,HOPE I ENJOY MY STAY HERE

Welcome.on board
Welcome to the land where the best club is talked about
Welcome to the land where the best players and coach is talked about
Barman give this new cule 2 crates of orijin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2015
MCJIKEL22:

Guy, welcome to the home of Treble champions.
Of course you will enjoy your stay here if you are a cule at heart true and true.

Barman join another two to that Origin and add isi - ewu to it for our newest guy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
dmcdad:

You are not wrong. But then, Turan is versatile and can play anywhere from midfield to attack. Yet, his preferred position is midfield. AM.

@macdreeezy need I say more?. good answer, thanks boss.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by martineverest(m): 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
never knew ollah was a cule.......mes que un club
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
dmcdad:

Okay. I guess Pedro would have to up his game. It's good for the team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 2:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
Awesome01:

Nah...I get it now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2015
I miss this thread, how una de ma cules? Offshorework no de allow person show face here again o! Gud buy on Arda T. Hopes lapota wins o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 09, 2015
scantee:
I miss this thread, how una de ma cules? Offshorework no de allow person show face here again o! Gud buy on Arda T. Hopes lapota wins o
amin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
mcdreeezy:
Okay. I guess Pedro would have to up his game. It's good for the team.
Exactly!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
Awesome01:

cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
amin
yez bro. @usbcable how far na, i see ur having free day on our thread jst bkz G.O.A.T loss C.A, na ur then boi they bring bad luck for messi in every tournament, wtf: y is Di maria injury prone on any important match huh? Congrat to Bravo 4/4 so far in a single season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2015
martineverest:
never knew ollah was a cule.......mes que un club

My blood is mixed with two colours blue and red. Day 1 cule till last day hommie
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
This bench makes u sh1t ur p@nts

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
Piques children has celebrated the same number of laliga as cristiano ronaldo

grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2015
This is the highest number of replies you will ever see on facebook
I posted this because I saw it on lionel messi's official page

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2015
Evolution of pepe

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2015
Awesome01:

God-Messi sacrifised his natural playing position and started to play as a attacking midfielder for Argentina which they lacked since J.R Riquelme retired. Final loss wasn't his mistake. It was wrong tactics. None of the Argentine players are good in aerial balls. Still they decided to play long balls. That's why god-Messi was unable to find the ball in the midfield. Still he created a golden oppurtunity in the dyind minutes of the normal time. But his teammates were unable to convert it. Why should he take the blame for that? Also in the shootout he was the only Argentine who found the back of the net. Football is a team game. Whoever be you, without the support of the team you can't do anything for the team. If it wasn't for god-Messi, argentina wouldn't have passed group stages of the world cup, they wouldn't have played two finals in one year. Still if you are replacing god-Messi, u need to replace him with a better player. Can any of these critics find a better player than him? If argentina wants to win any titles in the future, god-Messi is the only hope. ‪#‎YoBancoAMessi‬
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MCJIKEL22(m): 12:41am On Jul 10, 2015
grin angrydmcdad cant u welcome a new member
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MCJIKEL22(m): 12:42am On Jul 10, 2015
Awesome01:

Of course you will enjoy your stay here if you are a cule at heart true and true.

Barman join another two to that Origin and add isi - ewu to it for our newest guy.
tanx i did prefer malt wink
Awesome01:

tanx i did prefer malt
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:54am On Jul 10, 2015
Mcleo007:

God-Messi sacrifised his natural playing position and started to play as a attacking midfielder for Argentina which they lacked since J.R Riquelme retired. Final loss wasn't his mistake. It was wrong tactics. None of the Argentine players are good in aerial balls. Still they decided to play long balls. That's why god-Messi was unable to find the ball in the midfield. Still he created a golden oppurtunity in the dyind minutes of the normal time. But his teammates were unable to convert it. Why should he take the blame for that? Also in the shootout he was the only Argentine who found the back of the net. Football is a team game. Whoever be you, without the support of the team you can't do anything for the team. If it wasn't for god-Messi, argentina wouldn't have passed group stages of the world cup, they wouldn't have played two finals in one year. Still if you are replacing god-Messi, u need to replace him with a better player. Can any of these critics find a better player than him? If argentina wants to win any titles in the future, god-Messi is the only hope. ‪#‎YoBancoAMessi‬
You made a very good point here.
But one of the major problems with the Argentina team and what really differentiates Messi of Barca and Messi of Arg is this:
All the players in Barca see Messi as the best, they keep possession and always try to involve him in the play. Xavi, Iniesta and co would decide to turn and turn to allow Messi enough space so that they can pass him the ball to do damage. They all see him as the best. But reverse is the case with the NT. Every player(Di maria, Aguero, Lavezzi, Pastor) want to show they are the best, they hold on to the ball more than necessary and would only pass the ball to Messi when they are in danger. Each of them believe they are better and would always want to show it.
Untill they play together as a unit and acknowledge Messi as the best on the field(even if Messi plays from defence, he would still wreck havoc provided he's allowed to play his game), they may never win anything.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:46am On Jul 10, 2015
MCJIKEL22:
grin angrydmcdad cant u welcome a new member
Nna ehn...

**In Church mode** You are welcome in the name of the Lord...**

Welcome bruv. We hope and are super-sure that your stay here would be worthwhile and like no other. This has been my home away from home. If I log on NL anyday, anytime, it's for this thread and no other. This thread takes over 90% of time spent on NL. You think it's a coincidence? Think again.

I love the Club. I love the fans. I love Culés here on NL. I don't visit other Club's threads, but then, I am very sure none can be as interesting as this with peeps who have great heads on their necks.

If I hear say you no enjoy this thread ehn... Them dey do you for village be that. cheesycheesycheesy

Welcome bruv.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:57am On Jul 10, 2015
Oshee!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:05am On Jul 10, 2015
Arda Turan: "I'm happy to come to the best Club in the world. I'll try to give the best I've got."

"Those who know me know that I've dreamt of playing for Barça since I was a kid," says Arda Turan

Arda Turan: "I received lots of offers, but when I heard from Barça I pushed all the others aside."

Arda: "Luis Enrique called me. It made me feel happy. I liked it that he got in touch to tell me he wanted me at his team."

Arda: "Luis Enrique called me after the deal was done and Iniesta sent me a message to welcome me, liked that a lot."

Welcome Turan! Incase Barthomeu doesn't win, and the new presido tries to send him back to Atletico Madrid, the thunder that will fire the new president is already acquiring more charges angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 10, 2015
Welcome Turan! Incase Barthomeu doesn't win, and the new presido tries to send him back to Atletico Madrid,the thunder that will fire the new president is already acquiring more charges angry
That would be a foolish thing to do..Enrique asked for him right?...why not let the coach have what he wants.

Benedito has already said that if he wins,Turan is going.

I hope he doesn't win though..#TeamLaporta

(1) (2) (3) ... (877) (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) ... (6234) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.