Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (904) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4609402 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:23am On Aug 06, 2015
ddippset:
Didn't see the game. Who come provoke Messi like that na?
The guy said something to him that provoked him,Messi has received brutal fouls and tackles game after game and has never reacted.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:29am On Aug 06, 2015
eyoniggar:

Waa last paddy mi dmcdad, Some peeps be taking the pre-season matches serious, E.g United and chelskians. Seeing off Roma was good.
No mind those people jare. Afterall, we played Mourinho's standard 11 with nearly half of our starters missing, yet we would have won save for Masip that did a blunder. Man U? Na so them dey do. 2 years ago they won us in pre-season also. Last year they won Madrid too 3-1. Does that mean if Madrid catch them, them no go chop am?

The team is now complete. Make I see who go come win us again.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:31am On Aug 06, 2015
bykebyke:

The guy said something to him that provoked him,Messi has received brutal fouls and tackles game after game and has never reacted.
Irrespective, our guy still f**k up. I no like werin him do at all. If na normal competitive match, na better straight red. I really dey pissed off with him reaction. If not for say na Baba him be, I for beef am.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Danhumprey: 7:35am On Aug 06, 2015
Truth is,it look really obvious that the criticism that Messi has been subjected to in the past few weeks in Argentina over his performance for the national team,must have really gotten into him,hence why he reacted that way,pouring the pent-up frustration that Roma defender. That's so unlike Messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 7:45am On Aug 06, 2015
Danhumprey:
Truth is,it look really obvious that the criticism that Messi has been subjected to in the past few weeks in Argentina over his performance for the national team,must have really gotten into him,hence why he reacted that way,pouring the pent-up frustration that Roma defender. That's so unlike Messi.

@Dan. I agree with you 100%

dmcdad:

Irrespective, our guy still f**k up. I no like werin him do at all. If na normal competitive match, na better straight red. I really dey pissed off with him reaction. If not for say na Baba him be, I for beef am.cheesycheesycheesy

To err is human ...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 06, 2015
dmcdad:

I no go blame you. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by djembadjemba: 8:28am On Aug 06, 2015
I wonder what Yanga Mbiwa said to my Messi. Chai, Ogun kill you Yanga Mbiwa! No respect at all for a football god! angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:34am On Aug 06, 2015
bykebyke:
I no go blame you. grin
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:11am On Aug 06, 2015
Awesome01:

@Dan. I agree with you 100%

To err is human ...

And to forgive is divine.cheesycheesy I don forgive am tey tey.cheesy Him don earn am jare. Na human being him be jare.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:13am On Aug 06, 2015
djembadjemba:
I wonder what Yanga Mbiwa said to my Messi. Chai, Ogun kill you Yanga Mbiwa! No respect at all for a football god! angry
At least this will teach some of us lessons about Neymar and what he faces every now and then. The only way he responds is to showboat, and yeye the person. It's not easy seriously.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 9:18am On Aug 06, 2015
bykebyke:

Typical Messi fanboy trying to justify Messi's actions.''Lord Leo'' never does wrong.SMH
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mencade4: 9:38am On Aug 06, 2015
Krasid:
Typical Messi fanboy trying to justify Messi's actions.''Lord Leo'' never does wrong.SMH
ok.....ballon dor for ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MCJIKEL22(m): 9:52am On Aug 06, 2015
if we had lost all this madridiots would have been happy not withstanding what messi did!,anyway WHERE IS SEVILA?
they are next to be destroyed!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 9:57am On Aug 06, 2015
They will. around august ending
ddippset:
I wonder why goal.com did not do their goal 50 awards this year.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:06am On Aug 06, 2015
marqueetim:
They will. around august ending
are you sure? Last 5 years it's been July ending.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:14am On Aug 06, 2015
ddippset:
are you sure? Last 5 years it's been July ending.
They are already on it. I could remember my bro said something like that recently.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 10:26am On Aug 06, 2015
dmcdad:

They are already on it. I could remember my bro said something like that recently.
okay o. Make them quick make Messi awards begin count.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2015
Krasid:
I heard gaynaldo is contesting for the most beautiful in the the world. He asks his fan- cocksuvkers to suggest what better hairstyle to don! cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UniqueGem(m): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2015
Johnpaul88:
I heard gaynaldo is contesting for the most beautiful in the the world. He asks his fan- cocksuvkers to suggest what better hairstyle to don! cheesy grin grin grin
You guys here are really funny, you mock CR7 for asking his fans to suggest Hair style that will fit him, but you hail Messi for Head booting and Choking an opponent. Na wa for una here ooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 06, 2015
Krasid:
Why is it that you like proving it to us at every chance you get that God molded your head without putting a brain in it? undecided

Yes..Messi out of the blue decided to head-butt him for nothing. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2015
UniqueGem:
You guys here are really funny, you mock CR7 for asking his fans to suggest Hair style that will fit him, but you hail Messi for Head booting and Choking an opponent. Na wa for una here ooo.
Show us where you saw a post of a Barcelona fan hailing him please.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UniqueGem(m): 11:40am On Aug 06, 2015
bykebyke:

Show us where you saw a post of a Barcelona fan hailing him please.
Okay sir. Below is what djemba had to say about the incident
djembadjemba:
The emboldened is totally wrong and uncalled for, Messi shouldn't in anyway be justified for choking and head booting an opponent in a 'friendly' match. He was even more interested in condenming the victim rather than cautioning Messi his boy.
Here is your take on his acton...
bykebyke:

The guy said something to him that provoked him,[/b]Messi has received brutal fouls and tackles game after game and has never reacted.
You were still trying to justify his reaction, it shouldn't be so since there was no evidence the guy insulted him, even if he did insult him, Messi as a professional should have let it slide.(or use mouth talk his own)
I'm glad your comrade corrected you with this..
dmcdad:

Irrespective, our guy still f**k up. I no like werin him do at all. If na normal competitive match, na better straight red. I really dey pissed off with him reaction. [b]If not for say na Baba him be, I for beef am.cheesycheesycheesy
But at the emboldened ^^ he was still protecting him.
[quote author=pelvicky post=36656850]Wetin happen to messi yday?
He just gave haterz wetin them go yab about.......anyway, na their problem[/b]Pelvicky thinks anyone who rebukes Messi's reaction is a hater. I don't hate Messi, but i don't like how the incidence was handled, It is obvious Messi Argentina frustration got to him, he should have been red carded so next time he'd be more careful and not let emotions becloud his thought. CR7 would have gotten more criticism from the press.

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2015
^^Dude you might as well have taken up the trash in your room and posted it there.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 06, 2015
I told you to show us where we hailed him for head-butting Mbiwa and you brought up a post of someone asking what Mbiwa said to him?? undecided

In Messi's ten years as a footballer has he done something of such before?

For fu^k sake we are talking about someone who gets like 1yellow card in 20matches.

No Barcelona fan here has said what he did was good,all we've been saying is that Mbiwa did something to tick him off and Messi shouldn't have retaliated the way he did...Period!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UniqueGem(m): 11:47am On Aug 06, 2015
bykebyke:
^^Dude you might as well have taken up the thrash in your room and posted it there.

If you're referring to the appearance of the post, yes i am not the best at multiple quoting, but i hope i gave you the reply you wanted.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by UniqueGem(m): 11:50am On Aug 06, 2015
bykebyke:
I told you to show us where we hailed him for head-butting Mbiwa and you brought up a post of someone asking what Mbiwa said to him?? undecided

In Messi's ten years as a footballer has he done something of such before?

For fu^k sake we are talking about someone who gets like 1yellow card in 20matches.

No Barcelona fan here has said what he did was good,all we've been saying is that Mbiwa did something to tick him off and Messi shouldn't have retaliated the way he did...Period!!
You might not openly admit its a good thing, but with the replies i quoted, it shows you guys are indifferent about his reaction.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Slyder(m): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2015
UniqueGem:
You might not openly admit its a good thing, but with the replies i quoted, it shows you guys are indifferent about his reaction.
Its a futile effort trying to make the lots dwelling here reason. They are so arrogant they think whatever they say/believe is the right thing. One mofo even brought Ronaldo's hairstyle matter here. When he should be talking about something more severe like a Headboot.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
UniqueGem:
Slyder:
Its a futile effort trying to make the lots dwelling here reason. They are so arrogant they think whatever they say/believe is the right thing. One mofo even brought Ronaldo's hairstyle matter here. When he should be talking about something more severe like a Headboot.
Until the both of you show me a post of a Barcelona fan that says..Yes Messi break his head off or Messi nice head-butt.there is nothing I can tell you again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2015
UniqueGem:
If you're referring to the appearance of the post, yes i am not the best at multiple quoting, but i hope i gave you the reply you wanted.
No I'm not referring to appearance of the post,I'm saying you typed trash.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2015
lol. I hope u also saw the way Guardiola reacted to De Jong. It tells you something and that is at a preseason game, you shouldn't be attempting malicious tackles. This fools saying we are praising Messi for what he did are the same that will mock us that our Messiah is out injured. I don't know what one was trying to infer that if it was Ronaldo cos I have seen the heafbutt news all site I visited. Goal, Marca, bleacher etc.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Slyder(m): 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
bykebyke:

Until the both of you show me a post of a Barcelona fan that says..Yes Messi break his head off or Messi nice head-butt.there is nothing I can tell you again.
Who dey follow airhead like you discuss before?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
I have been saying it... Barcelona supporters are hypocrites!! Instead of them to condemn what that guy did, they're hailing him. One slowpoke even went head to say he wished Messi had gunned down Yanga Mbiwa. Pathetic.

When humble Cristina Rinaldo tried her luck in kickboxing by kicking and punching a Cordoba defender last season, these mofos feasted on that topic for weeks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: CallTheCops(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.