Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (984) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4609797 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) ... (6195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by landinfo: 4:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
Krasid:
I told you earlier this season that Navas was already better than Stergen and would easily surpass Bravo once he starts to feature regularly.It is now 4 games, 4 clean sheets so far and he is already the best la liga GK on current form.If he keeps this up, he would cement his position as number 1 in spain and top 3 in the world.

Wetyn happen to ur Degea abi una no buy again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
The game yesterday was ok and result fair. We're not in a tough group as we all know we'd top the group come what may. The players were also done by the injury to Rafinha A., shame it happened to him. Same injury nearly ruined his elder brother. We can only wish him a speedy recovery. 6 months!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:40pm On Sep 17, 2015
dmcdad:

One of the worst if not the worst sef. This season go long for us ooooo.

As in ehh! We were complaining of depth and the situation is getting worse!

Ehen this Samper guy, is he not a DM?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:04pm On Sep 17, 2015
homesteady:

Of course! A Busi replica but with some xavi-like attributes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2015
homesteady:

Who be Pampers again?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tunbosun9: 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2015

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2015
tunbosun9:

I still don't get how that idiotic player wasn't shown a straight red for that malicious tackle. Rafinha A., had bitten him already so he went at him from him behind albeit not getting to the ball.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 8:57am On Sep 18, 2015
Roberto Carlos said "The Neymar we see at Barcelona is his best version. It is too much responsibility for him to be Brazil's leader already," Do you agree with this?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:16am On Sep 18, 2015
marqueetim:
Roberto Carlos said "The Neymar we see at Barcelona is his best version. It is too much responsibility for him to be Brazil's leader already," Do you agree with this?

Yes. Brazil's load is too heavy for only him to carry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 9:28am On Sep 18, 2015
For me he performs better in a Brazilian shirt, just that other players let him down there, the opposite is the case in Barca.
barackohandso:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:31am On Sep 18, 2015
barackohandso:

The weight of such a legendary footballing nation shouldn't be resting sorely on the shoulders of a 23 year old guy. Its just too much, and it is evident when he is not there.

If only Dunga would be wise enough to make Coutinho a cog in the wheel to work alongside Neymar, things would be more rosy than they are. Coutinho is high quality, and if you integrate a player of his calibre to the team, with Ney the engine, not to mention the likes of Douglas Costa and Hulk, they would be something else. Hulk is a very good player too, but I find it surprising that they are yet to make him an integral part of the team.

I believe Brazil have the raw materials. They just need a coach that would turn those into finished goods.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:34am On Sep 18, 2015
marqueetim:
For me he performs better in a Brazilian shirt, just that other players let him down there, the opposite is the case in Barca.
As much as I admire the Brazilian Neymar, I must confess Barca's Neymar is growing slowly and surely to be a better and a more matured version than the other.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:38am On Sep 18, 2015
marqueetim:

Brazil have good, albeit overhyped players though. Oscar, Willian, Douglas, Hulk et al are gifted footballers who can win a game on their own. If Neymar had played in the 2000-2006 Brazil team, he would probably have had less pressure on himself and won a laurel
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:44am On Sep 18, 2015
dmcdad:

The weight of such a legendary footballing nation shouldn't be resting sorely on the shoulders of a 23 year old guy. Its just too much, and it is evident when he is not there.

If only Dunga would be wise enough to make Coutinho a cog in the wheel to work alongside Neymar, things would be more rosy than they are. Coutinho is high quality, and if you integrate a player of his calibre to the team, with Ney the engine, not to mention the likes of Douglas Costa and Hulk, they would be something else. Hulk is a very good player too, but I find it surprising that they are yet to make him an integral part of the team.

I believe Brazil have the raw materials. They need just a coach that would turn those into finished goods.

If they can get the "5-time world champions" and " the only country to have played every world cup" out of their head, Brazil would be a team to beat. They have even more skillful players who play in the Brazilian and south American leagues. The ones who move to Europe too early lose most of their skills (especially in the EPL) maybe because of the training methods. Neymar's case would've been similar if he had moved to the EPL too
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
marqueetim:

I was against the decision to make Neymar Jnr the national team captain at the age of 22, where you have seasoned players like T. Silva (who was stripped a la Neymar Jnr), D. Luis et al. It was an amateur decision by the new coach then; possibly to stare up a god-Messi vs Neymar Jnr comparison within the two South American nations. The lad is a phenomenon and I must applaud his leadership abilities since then; he commands the respect of everyone and is a fan favourite..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
Mcleo007:

I was against the decision to make Neymar Jnr the national team captain at the age of 22, where you have seasoned players like T. Silva (who was stripped a la Neymar Jnr), D. Luis et al. It was an amateur decision by the new coach then; possibly to stare up a god-Messi vs Neymar Jnr comparison within the two South American nations. The lad is a phenomenon and I must applaud his leadership abilities since then; he commands the respect of everyone and is a fan favourite..

I remembered going against that decision too sometimes back, some people thought I was just hating on Neymar, I was surprised Tiago Silva, Hulk, Marcelo and some other big boiz in the NT were being mature about the decision, I think they all understood they have to support the boy in the bid to make him an icon.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
Bravo eager to get back to
action

Claudio Bravo, who has been out injured since the
game with Málaga, appeared at a promotional event
in Barcelona on Thursday. The Chilean used the
occasion to speak to the press, explaining that “I’m
feeling comfortable. I’m fine and looking forward to
training normally again.”
“My career has not been affected by any serious
injuries and that’s a good thing” he continued. “But I
need to stay calm because it’s important to make
sure that you make a proper recovery, especially
when you play in a position like mine.”
Following the game with Roma on Wednesday,
Rafinha’s name is now on the injury list along with
that of the Barça goalkeeper. “I’ve been injured for a
few days so I know how tough it can feel” said Bravo.
“Injuries are very dark periods for any footballer.”

Here are some of the other comments that Claudio
Bravo made on Thursday:

On the Champions League debut
“What we are left with is the result and not the idea
of how we played. But we were very solid in every
sense, especially when we had the ball”.

On Florenzi’s goal
“It was a great goal. Barça goalkeepers play a
different way to other keepers. We come further off
our line, but that does mean there’s a greater risk.
Málaga very nearly scored a very similar kind of goal
against me”.
“We goalies know that we’re always going to have to
deal with criticism. It is something we have been
used to since we were kids. We’re pretty tough
skinned in that respect. Especially at a club like this.
These things happen and we just have to get used to
them”.

On the possible penalty on Luis Suárez
“It is much easier to see things from outside, but the
panorama is very different out there on the pitch. It
was a clear penalty but you have to think about the
tension the referee was facing. That was the kind of
thing that can get given in any game, but you have to
put yourself in the referee’s skin”.

On objectives
“Winning the Champions League two times in a row is
quite a challenge. But there are the other
competitions to think about too. We have to take
things step by step”.
“It won’t be easy to win the treble again but it can be
done. Last year, the squad was united and we
managed to achieve things that are by no means
easy”.

On his role at Barça
“It is very hard to forget Valdés. When I was playing
for Real Sociedad it was never easy to play against
Barça. And now here I am in a very special goal and
it’s a difficult challenge. We should remember Valdés.
He had a great career here and won everything. He is
a goalkeeper that should always be remembered”.

On Leo Messi
“It’s fantastic to have Messi as a team-mate. He is a
very special player on the pitch and it’s very
important for all of us to have him in the team”.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RAKITIC: 2:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
I think barca should get Gundogan during january transfer
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
Toni Freixa point to the fact that We can now sign players given that two transfer window has passed and there is a clause to cover long term injury for you to sign a replacement. However, he says some case are still hanging with FIFA and Barca wunt want to risk their wrath!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
marqueetim:
Toni Freixa point to the fact that We can now sign players given that two transfer window is passed and there is a clause to cover long term injury for you to sign a replacement. However, he says some case are still hanging with FIFA and wunt want to risk their wrath!

I read that they want to ask FIFA for permission, I don't expect FIFA to agree sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
homesteady:

I read that they want to ask FIFA for permission, I don't expect FIFA to agree sha.
They have also agreed for clubs in the past. But, trust them to disagree now because it's Barca. Yeye people.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
sebod:

They have also agreed for clubs in the past. But, trust them to disagree now because it's Barca. Yeye people.
Exactly!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:57am On Sep 19, 2015
With FIFA 16 to launch on Tuesday, EA Sports has compiled a list of the best dribblers in the game.

Not too surprisingly, only five clubs make up the top 10, and only two players (Chelsea's Eden Hazard and Manchester City's Sergio Aguero) ply their trade in the Premier League.

And it won't come as too much of a shock to see Barcelona and Argentina forward Lionel Messi at the top of the pile.

10. Luka Modric (Real Madrid)—89

9. Thiago (Bayern Munich)—89

8. Sergio Aguero (Manchester City)—89

7. Andres Iniesta (Barcelona)—90

6. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid)—90

5. Franck Ribery (Bayern Munich)—91

4. Neymar (Barcelona)—92

3. Eden Hazard (Chelsea)—92

2. Arjen Robben (Bayern Munich)—92

1. Lionel Messi (Barcelona)—95. cheesy

[EA Sports]

"Messi Is FIFA 16's King of the Dribble" ... cool

http://teamstre.am/1MuLv1J

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 2:43am On Sep 19, 2015
coded01:
With FIFA 16 to launch on Tuesday, EA Sports has compiled a list of the best dribblers in the game.

Not too surprisingly, only five clubs make up the top 10, and only two players (Chelsea's Eden Hazard and Manchester City's Sergio Aguero) ply their trade in the Premier League.

And it won't come as too much of a shock to see Barcelona and Argentina forward Lionel Messi at the top of the pile.

10. Luka Modric (Real Madrid)—89

9. Thiago (Bayern Munich)—89

8. Sergio Aguero (Manchester City)—89

5. Franck Ribery (Bayern Munich)—91

4. Neymar (Barcelona)—92

3. Eden Hazard (Chelsea)—92

2. Arjen Robben (Bayern Munich)—92

1. Lionel Messi (Barcelona)—95. cheesy

[EA Sports]

"Messi Is FIFA 16's King of the Dribble" via http://TeamStre.am by Bleacher Report

http://teamstre.am/1MuLv1J

and yet ion understand why he has 4 Star Skill move.......or does skill move have another meaning
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 19, 2015
Omg! We're finally down to our bare bones!! angry Xavi should have been persuaded to stay with us maybe until January, and come to think of it, all the players who left us in the summer. It now appears a reckless decision by the board to let all the lot to leave when we were aware no one could come in until January. shocked Rafinha's injury put the final nail to the coffin. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed It would be interesting to see how Barcelona would set about surviving this abject lack of depth and a glaring paucity of quality in the bench. cry cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 10:15am On Sep 19, 2015
coded01:

M0r0ns. Iniesta and C Ronaldo on the same rating? When last did C Ronaldo dribble past 2 players? Wait, let's check even just 1 player sef.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 11:22am On Sep 19, 2015
logica:
M0r0ns. Iniesta and C Ronaldo on the same rating? When last did C Ronaldo dribble past 2 players? Wait, let's check even just 1 player sef.
I was wondering the same thing myself.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 12:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
mcdreeezy:
I was wondering the same thing myself.

Marketing strategy and to appease his fans.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
Mcleo007:

Marketing strategy and to appease his fans.
Gbam!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
Barcelona can like to play victims to some plot from the evil football world..kai..pathetic undecided cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
With the recent lack of depth in the midfield now and inconsistencies and injuries.

Which would you prefer?

Sergi Roberto moving back to midfield while Lord Douglas or Adriano having another chance at right back?

or

Messi dropping to partner Iniesta in midfield while Sandro partners Suarez/Neymar upfront?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
Fifa will be unfair and wicked to us, if they reject our plea to replace Rafinha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (981) (982) (983) (984) (985) (986) (987) ... (6195) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.