Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1000) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4610474 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) ... (6196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:56am On Sep 24, 2015
barackohandso:

Now this is honesty. People seem to get carried away by Bartra's good performances against teams with weak attacks

Me I no dey oh... shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 1:11am On Sep 24, 2015
coded01:

Me I no dey oh... shocked shocked grin grin
Lol
Guy. No tire to dey talk true
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:58am On Sep 24, 2015
barackohandso:

Lol

Guy. No tire to dey talk true

Thanks... wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 24, 2015
airmark:

But busquets is raumdeuter's world best dm . That's bad.
Ah! Busquets is world best dm. Just that he had an indifferent performance do not remove from his established status.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 5:42am On Sep 24, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Ah! Busquets is world best dm. Just that he had an indifferent performance do not remove from his established status.
For someone who's never been in FIFPro, he's not even close to the world best dm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 24, 2015
ElDeeVee:

For someone who's never been in FIFPro, he's not even close to the world best dm
He doesn't have to be in the FIFPro because he's not a flamboyant player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 6:15am On Sep 24, 2015
Johnpaul88:
He doesn't have to be in the FIFPro because he's not a flamboyant player.
Who cares about been flamboyant or not?
Your performance determines your inclusion grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 7:17am On Sep 24, 2015
This guy when last did any Chelsea player make FifPro? grin
ElDeeVee:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 7:53am On Sep 24, 2015
i dunno about you guys but the spanish league is making sense day by day...in as much as we still see a 6-0 scoreline,the difficulty of most matches is great. look at madrid,it was hard for them to beat Granada that they thrashed 9-1 last season,then bilbao made them work for the win yesterday. i know i want us to win all our matches,but i rather sometimes it gets like this and we get something to talk about.

on yesterday's match; Both teams played well in the first half,and i always knew the team that scored the first goal will go on to win it,unfortunately Celta did and they never looked back. dis Sergi Roberto of a guy should stick to RB. Mathieu sucks as a LB. Pique and Mascherano needs to wake up. i blame the whole team,but blips like this should happen and i think it's better at this time of the season than later.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:56am On Sep 24, 2015
That we lost against Celta is something I honestly envisaged might happen..But,the manner and magnitude in which we lost was totally humiliating and heartbreaking.
Celta Vigo raped us, schooled us,bossed us and made a joke of every aspect of our game last night..
I wish they will sustain this tempo though!
Why Enrique thought it fit to bench Rakitic and start Alves still guts me...
But,but,but,its just one loss..........and the league is just starting!
We will win some, lose some and draw some......Who doesn't know this?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 8:00am On Sep 24, 2015
While watching the match, one man just exclaimed in grief"ha! Afi bimpe won jimileran lo" this match pain me like say them steal my salah ram.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RAKITIC: 8:02am On Sep 24, 2015
darkenedrebel:

instead of you culés to tell yourselves the truth, you would be shifting the blame to Enrique

we need to sell dani alves, Mathieu & pique
& get solid replacements for busquets & Masherano, before our defense can improve or we would continue to suffer embarrassing defeats like this..

I'm sure if that busquets sits on the bench for 4 matches,his brain would settle because he feels he has the liberty to play however he wants since he has nobody contending that defensive midfield with him.

masherano is also getting senile & sloppy.

dani alves - complete waste of the s£men & shouldn't have anything to do with football again. i think it's high-time he hung his boots

Mathiueu- doesn't even look like a footballer, too stiff, too dumb, too slow, not creative.. ..a blind idiotic albino lucky enough to play for a club as big as Barcelona.

Pique - this one has been useless since Mohammed united Arabia into a single muslim religious polity.
since shakira started giving him nyansh to fÜck, what was left of his brain cells got liquidated...

i wonder what these clowns are still doing in a club as big as Barcelona...proves how political football is

this set of players that won the treble last season has suddenly turn trash, maybe we should sack luis enrique too?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:02am On Sep 24, 2015
Chanchit:
While watching the match, one man just exclaimed in grief"ha! Afi bimpe won jimileran lo" this match pain me like say them steal my salah ram.
hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
lolz!
E pain am!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 24, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Does it?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 8:07am On Sep 24, 2015
philfearon:

hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
lolz!
E pain am!

Its a normal thing for a team to lose sometimes, but e spoil most muslims mood, as per say d following day na salah, and many madrid fans go use the lose disturb them today. It won't be sweet if barca just sits on top the table from beginning till end na.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:11am On Sep 24, 2015
Chanchit:

Its a normal thing for a team to lose sometimes, but e spoil most muslims mood, as per say d following day na salah, and many madrid fans go use the lose disturb them today. It won't be sweet if barca just sits on top the table from beginning till end na.
True!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Keky(m): 8:13am On Sep 24, 2015
raumdeuter:
SImply mention who is a better DM than Busquets in the whole of Europe right now
Francis Coquelinski.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 24, 2015
Johnpaul88:

world best dm my ass! the only reason he saw copped a shirt in the first place was because of his affiliation with pep guardiola....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 24, 2015
darkenedrebel:

world best dm my ass! the only reason he saw copped a shirt in the first place was because of his affiliation with pep guardiola....
Whatever rocks your boat, man! I have no interest in in joining issues with anyone on this. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 9:19am On Sep 24, 2015
What a way to celebrate our 1000th page
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 9:21am On Sep 24, 2015
Aspas that can't do jack at Liverpool. Na wa o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 24, 2015
onuwaje:
What a way to celebrate our 1000th page
yeah, what a wonderful way!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2015
hensben:
Aspas that can't do jack at Liverpool. Na wa o
He couldn't do jack at Sevilla last season too. He belongs with Celta. That's where he calls a home. cheesy grin It's easy to see.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mourinholic(m): 9:35am On Sep 24, 2015
Keky:
Francis Coquelinski.
Lol....good sense of humour
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 9:41am On Sep 24, 2015
1000th page loading.......... I've not really been a regular contributor on this thread but I've always been a follower, I'm pleased to be part of this grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 9:53am On Sep 24, 2015
Top of the table, Suckers!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 24, 2015
Krasid:
Top of the table, Suckers!
We know when to take our rightful place from the also-ran like Real Madrid.

I league title in 7yrs!! Smh!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barrycute: 10:14am On Sep 24, 2015
TODAY IN HISTORY.
24/9/1957.
CAMP NOU,EUROPE'S LARGEST STADIUM WAS OPENED. OUR BELOVED STADIUM IS 58.!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barrycute: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2015
TODAY IN HISTORY.
24/9/1957.
CAMP NOU,EUROPE'S LARGEST STADIUM WAS OPENED. OUR BELOVED STADIUM IS 58.!!!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 10:19am On Sep 24, 2015
Last season, Ter Stegen conceded 16 goals in 21 Barcelona games. This season so far, 15 goals in 6 games.#fcblive16/21 15/6 [via@edupolo]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barrycute: 10:22am On Sep 24, 2015
I HEREBY DECLARE OUR 1000TH PAGE OFFICIALLY OPEN!!!.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 24, 2015
marqueetim:
Last season, Ter Stegen conceded 16 goals in 21 Barcelona games. This season so far, 15 goals in 6 games.#fcblive16/21 15/6 [via@edupolo]
It's normal for these young keepers to usually drop form every now and then. That's why you have experienced head like Bravo to cover for them. angry grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (997) (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) ... (6196) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.