Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

IPOB Members Are Attacking My Instagram Page Because Of My Sit-at-home Opinion - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / IPOB Members Are Attacking My Instagram Page Because Of My Sit-at-home Opinion (194 Views)

Boko Haram Are Attacking In Maiduguri Now / A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African / Warning, Graphic Photos-decomposed Corpses Of 28 Ipob Members Killed Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Members Are Attacking My Instagram Page Because Of My Sit-at-home Opinion by Chukwute: 9:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
I made bare my opinion about my aggravating fear towards the Biafra agitation on my Instagram page (@akpomedawaro) and several IPOB members came under to attack me.

What I said have been my fear that some easterners that are indifferent towards the struggle may soon get fed up with the sit at home and how it is been implemented.

These Igbos will then begin to counter those implementing the order which may lead to clashes. I also said that many Igbos did not sit at home in adherence to the directive but they did not to become victims of circumstance like those that were killed and their buses set ablaze. Unless something is done fast, the sit at home might lead to more disasters.

Re: IPOB Members Are Attacking My Instagram Page Because Of My Sit-at-home Opinion by Gentlerespect76: 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
Carry your tears to Instagram. Even Nairaland is not safe. Here see how we do it: if you hit us we hit you. Better keep your opinions to yourself.

(1) (Reply)

How To Managing Instagram Timeline On The Web / 0MG! Another Popular Nollywood Actor Is Dead / Pro Itsekiri Armed Group Launched, Gives FG, Oil Companies 21-day Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.