Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

R - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / R (592 Views)

How CBN Deliberately Prevents Naira From Appreciating Against Dollar - Sahara R. / CBN To Begin Monthly Review Of Banks’ Loan-to-deposit Ratios… Retains Interest R / Pro R 50 Ariston Water Heater N25,000 Only - Brand New, Still In Carton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

R by Nicer5050: 12:08am On Aug 11, 2021
P
Re: R by Sirmuel1(m): 12:32am On Aug 11, 2021
Nicer5050:
Please I need a loan of 5 million naira for a business and I promise to pay back 10 million naira after 3 months. I will give you my NIN number to show that I am not a scammer.
This is my number, in case you can help :zero seven zero one seven seven four four two one three

How will you get x2 in three months? Are you planning to buy imported Guns for robbery?

You better don't start a business with someone's money (loan). It's not advisable.

You can boost a business with a loan and not to start it up from the scratch

6 Likes

Re: R by SavageResponse(m): 12:38am On Aug 11, 2021
Nicer5050:
Please I need a loan of 5 million naira for a business and I promise to pay back 10 million naira after 3 months. I will give you my NIN number to show that I am not a scammer.
This is my number, in case you can help :zero seven zero one seven seven four four two one three

If you had 5 million to lend out would you accept NIN number as collateral?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: R by Yusfunoble(m): 1:11am On Aug 11, 2021
SavageResponse:

I swear, I just dey laugh since grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: R by Nukilia: 1:39am On Aug 11, 2021
Op, try Kuda bank app and some of these loan apps. I believe they can give you up to 20 million. If you owe me, I cannot look for you but trust me, those loan app companies can dig you out even if you are in Mars... grin grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: R by Comedian2019: 2:15am On Aug 11, 2021
If you don't pay back, will NIN pay the creditor?
I don't understand this op.
Re: R by Nobody: 2:38am On Aug 11, 2021
Lol na Nin I go chop?

4 Likes

Re: R by Sirmuel1(m): 5:21am On Aug 11, 2021
SavageResponse:

grin grin grin grin grin
I swear that Guy na clown
Re: R by Goldbw122(m): 5:57am On Aug 11, 2021
Go to the bank
Re: R by Goldbw122(m): 5:59am On Aug 11, 2021
Nukilia:
Op, try Kuda bank app and some of these loan apps. I believe they can give you up to 20 million. If you owe me, I cannot look for you but trust me, those loan app companies can dig you out even if you are in Mars... grin grin cheesy
cheesy
Re: R by lionshare: 6:43am On Aug 11, 2021
Comical character!
Re: R by Cronus1: 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sirmuel1:

How will you get x2 in three months? Are you planning to buy imported Guns for robbery?

You better don't start a business with someone's money (loan). It's not advisable.

You can boost a business with a loan and not to start it up from the scratch
He is scammer! He has dozens of people's NIN and international passports and other means of identification that doesn't belong to him.

If you mistakenly give that boy loan, you will never hear from him again.

(1) (Reply)

Electric And Gas Scooter Available For Sale. / How To Be A Successful Paypal Expert / Nigeria Is The Number 1 TECH/ICT Country In Africa. Proof.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.