Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination (40749 Views)

Breaking: WAEC Releases 2021 WASSCE Examination Result (see How To Check Result) / Sit-At-Home: South East Candidates Who Missed 2021 WASSCE To Re-Sit / WAEC Releases 2021 WASSCE Results for Private candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination by PipulTV: 9:12am On Aug 11, 2021
Pwhitelaw:
How is that possible.

Download the Pipul TV app, get there Data free SIM card from an agent outlet in your location, sign up with my agent code below and enjoy Data free streaming of there complete IPTV package.
Re: WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination by arantess: 9:14am On Aug 11, 2021
seunsiju:
I hate hearing anything WAEC.... I got f9 in nine subjects in my first sittings cos I no follow dem do expo forming staunch Depeer life member...... When I come dey use 3yrs for house omo na Miracle center I registered ooo.... One time b3 in five subjects.... Most passes in WAEC are from miracle center
Iti bori bo
Re: WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination by pseudonomer: 9:24am On Aug 11, 2021
seunsiju:
I hate hearing anything WAEC.... I got f9 in nine subjects in my first sittings cos I no follow dem do expo forming staunch Depeer life member...... When I come dey use 3yrs for house omo na Miracle center I registered ooo.... One time b3 in five subjects.... Most passes in WAEC are from miracle center

It’s not anyone’s fault that you were not serious with your studies. You don’t need expos or miracle centre to pass your WAEC.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination by Bluebolt: 9:25am On Aug 11, 2021
PipulTV:
Watch the super cup today live without paying for Data.

Check below
You mean say you go show us Aba Kiyari for free today?

1 Like

Re: WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination by Bamzyriches451: 9:26am On Aug 11, 2021
Rubbish
Re: WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination by PipulTV: 9:32am On Aug 11, 2021
Bluebolt:

You mean say you go show us Aba Kiyari for free today?
Lols, yeah

We also have News channels, Music, Sports, Documentary, Movies, TV shows etc.

You can watch without buying DATA.

Check my signature below
Re: WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination by Polynek(m): 9:33am On Aug 11, 2021
Normall ranting
Re: WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination by qanda: 9:33am On Aug 11, 2021
WAEC Past Questions and Marking Scheme are available for FREE at the O'Level section of Q and A App.

Install the App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

How to Access FREE WAEC Past Questions and Marking Scheme on Q and A App

1.Install Q and A App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

2. Visit the O’Level/A'Level section of the App

3. Locate and click WAEC exam category

4. Access your choice subject(s).

Note that FREE Video solutions to WAEC questions are at the video section of the App.

Remember that Prayer, Proper Planning and Preparation Prevents Poor Performance

Pls inform your loved ones preparing for the exams

1 Like

Re: WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination by kevotek1000(m): 9:35am On Aug 11, 2021
seunsiju:

Indeed miracle center are miraculous
Re: WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination by Fiscus105(m): 9:42am On Aug 11, 2021
Waec can't be monitored like jamb, come to remote area and see what waec has been reduced to

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination by itoski(m): 9:46am On Aug 11, 2021
seunsiju:

Olodoooo grin

1 Like

Re: WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination by PROPHETmichael: 9:48am On Aug 11, 2021
They won't be any miracle centre if the south enjoys the same privillege given to the North with regards to grading.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination by The5DME(m): 9:58am On Aug 11, 2021
How time flies. I can remember back then when I was studying for my WAEC exam back then. The level of malpractice in the waec exam is staggering. Even external invigilators are involved.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination by wink2015(m): 10:07am On Aug 11, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
Miracle centre is now normal in Nigeria. Nigeria is such a useless country

Na where this miracle centre dey?
Re: WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination by KNOWMORE56: 10:11am On Aug 11, 2021
seunsiju:

"...forming staunch Depeer life member..."

"News reaching us in our Evening home cell service today that our senior Pastor CAC, Glory of God FUTA Akure Dr. Amos Arijesuyo and his driver were shot on Saturday night by Suspected herdsmen..."

You left deeper life and joined CAC or you were just copying their style?
Re: WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination by AuroraB(f): 10:13am On Aug 11, 2021
dontro:
grin
As 'Miracle' center no go work this time, kindly create your own miracle by studying WAEC past questions and answers at EduPadi Classroom: https://edupadi.com/classroom
Are there WASSCE candidates on here
I'll be shocked shocked
Re: WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 11, 2021
seunsiju:
I don't agree to your submission.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination by Visocrate(m): 10:17am On Aug 11, 2021
We are team of professional teachers that carry out E-learning, preparing students for examinations such as WAEC, NECO, IGCSE, SAT , IELTS,TOEFL, etc on zoom platforms and team view, book an appointment with us and taste the effectiveness of our lessons. We offer lessons on Biology, Chemistry, Physics ,English, Maths, Geography, Tech/drawing Economics, data processing etc our zoom classes are by 5-6 pm daily with the exception of Saturday and Sunday
Mondays Biology 5-6 pm
Tuesdays Chemistry 5-6pm
Wednesdays physics 5-6pm
Thursdays English language 5-6pm
Fridays Maths 5-6 pm
Saturdays Economics and government 12-1,and 3-4 pm respectively
Sundays computers ,data processing and tech/drawing 12-1, 3-4, 5-6pm respectively
Mr Godwin coordinator 09053025343 to book your lesson
The lessons are based on the curriculum of WAEC NECO, IGCSE TOEFL, IELTS, ,SAT etc
Re: WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination by Psoul(m): 10:41am On Aug 11, 2021
seunsiju:

Your F9 was not just because you did not join in the cheating.
You had Flat F9 cos you have empty skull.
You be olodo.
The 1st result was the true representation of your brain.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination by IamDavid(m): 10:47am On Aug 11, 2021
seunsiju:
Funny, but wrong. So many people pass well without any assistance. I'm not faulting you tho, I'm[code][/code] just correcting that ideology.
Re: WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination by khalids: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2021
From the comments I'm seeing, it's like we don't understand the dangers of exam malpractice. Just imagine that the Doctor treating you never learnt the fundamentals and just passed by cheating or the engineer building your house passed by cheating...

We are just putting ourselves in danger if we don't start doing things the right way.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination by Iyasaburi: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2021
Normal annual shakara. How will the government know say they are working.
Until the real change comes, what we will have is just mere rhetorics

Re: WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination by MrBONE2(m): 11:38am On Aug 11, 2021
busterr:
They should stop stressing people.
Even the disaster buhari doesn't have waec certificate
cheesy

Re: WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination by Kuriosmynd: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2021
wink2015:

Na where this miracle centre dey?

All 36 states have it in certain local govt area
Re: WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination by Desire18: 11:55am On Aug 11, 2021
seunsiju:
And you are proud to say this? No wonder we have half baked graduates everywhere.
I'm sorry for the future of this country that rated certificate so high above competency.
Re: WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination by ultimateprof: 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2021
If Buhari no get WAEC, of what use is all this ranting?
Re: WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination by Adeesther56(f): 12:38pm On Aug 11, 2021
I passed my maths in my waec through expo but english crs govt yor civic textile are done by me,but i failed lit and econmics in my waec,so i combined lit to my waec from my neco...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination by Sheriman(m): 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
Increasing of private schools and failure to regulate them are causing nothing but more hindrance to the development and progress of education in Nigeria. Imagine Nigerians have turn private schools to business centres building mushrooms schools all over the place like birds. Just gigantic names with nothing. How can one teacher teach 5 subjects 7 classes and you expect good results. Our new set of parents too encourage cheating these days. They all want miracle centre for their kids. Education has lost its Glory in Nigeria.
Re: WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination by Citnix: 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
Am not sure if there are any better country still writing such exam.
Re: WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination by Shimran(m): 1:51pm On Aug 11, 2021
busterr:
They should stop stressing people.
Even the disaster buhari doesn't have waec certificate

Live your life for yourself and not any other one else.
Tunde is a thief does not warrant Alhaji to be thief also.
Re: WAEC Announces Date For 2021 WASSCE Examination by Redman44(m): 1:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sheriman:
Increasing of private schools and failure to regulate them are the causing nothing than more calamity to the development and progress of education in Nigeria. Imagine Nigerians have turn private schools to business centres building mushrooms schools all over the place like birds. Just gigantic names with nothing. How can one teacher teach 5 subjects 7 classes and you expect good results. Our new set of parents too encourage cheating these days. They all want miracle centre for their kids. Education has lost its Glory in Nigeria.

Some teachers in Private Nursery/Primary Schools teach 15 subjects for two classes like Basic 2 and 3. or JSS 1 and JSS 2. What can we say about that? Teachers are paid low salaries too in many Private Schools. The kids are also very playful nowadays unlike when I was in Primary School in the late 80's. Hmn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

University Of Calabar Strongest Man, Mr Supreme Set To Defend His Crown (Photo) / EFCC Storms LAUTECH, 30 Students Arrested So Far (Photo) / NUC: Universities To Re-open On 18 January 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.