Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

We're All IPOB, Buhari Calls Igbos IPOB With Investments Scattered All Over Nig. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We're All IPOB, Buhari Calls Igbos IPOB With Investments Scattered All Over Nig. (878 Views)

Asylum To IPOB: Buhari Govt Must Review Relationship With UK - Arewa youths / Leaked Tapes: Tinubu Calls Igbos 'Awon Okoros' / Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We're All IPOB, Buhari Calls Igbos IPOB With Investments Scattered All Over Nig. by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 11, 2021
Don't live in denial. Answer ipob and save Igbo land from Fulani jihadists and killers. Every Igbo should proudly answer IPOB if that's what will save Igbo land. Look at the north and the fate of the Christians and the indigenous tribes. They are helpless. So understand those who want to rubbish ipob and just laugh at their foolishness and desperation. You are doing the right thing by fighting to be free from annihilation. The journey to freedom is not easy but with determination we will get there. Mockery, insult and even killing are sad parts of it but with resolute mind we will get there. Do you think North, media or even politicians will support you? No they won't, they're scared, afraid of losing out when it happens. So Biafrans, IPOBIANS, DOTIANS, we support the struggle because we can't afford to start burying our children killed by Fulanis like Gowon and TY Danjuma are doing. They are helpless and even the north preaching unity can't help them. We will save our children from killers. Let the struggle continue! No violence! I assure you, the world is watching every step. Very soon, they will throw their weight behind us.

4 Likes

Re: We're All IPOB, Buhari Calls Igbos IPOB With Investments Scattered All Over Nig. by jom28gy(m): 6:43am On Aug 11, 2021
I don't understand the write-up

1 Like

Re: We're All IPOB, Buhari Calls Igbos IPOB With Investments Scattered All Over Nig. by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 11, 2021
Read again
Re: We're All IPOB, Buhari Calls Igbos IPOB With Investments Scattered All Over Nig. by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 11, 2021
Zikojukwu:
[s]Don't live in denial. Answer ipob and save Igbo land from Fulani jihadists and killers. Look at the north and the fate of Christians. Understand those who want to rubbish ipob and laugh at their foolishness. You are doing the right thing. The journey to freedom is not easy but with determination we will get there. Mockery, insult and even killing are sad parts of it but with resolute mind we will get there. Do you think North, media or even politicians will support you? No they won't, they're scared, afraid of losing out when it happens. So Biafrans, IPOBIANS, DOTIANS, we support the struggle because we can't afford to start burying our children killed by Fulanis like Gowon and TY Danjuma are doing. They are helpless and even the north preaching unity can't help them. We will save our children from killers. Let the struggle continue! No violence! I assure you, the world is watching every step. Very soon, they will throw their weight behind us. [/s]

Igbos are terrorists. That you and your families are members of Igbos doesn't mean others have time for such terrorist activities.

Ipob are killers and all unrest been recorded in SE are caused by them.

Buhari should formally deal with them in the language they understand.

2 Likes

Re: We're All IPOB, Buhari Calls Igbos IPOB With Investments Scattered All Over Nig. by vedaxcool(m): 6:55am On Aug 11, 2021
jom28gy:

Terrorists by their nature are hardly intelligent. Ipob terrorist's IQ is below sea level.
Re: We're All IPOB, Buhari Calls Igbos IPOB With Investments Scattered All Over Nig. by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 11, 2021
The common trait among IPOB critics is failing to understand the essence of human existence. Believing that this zoo will give you room to live normally is the worst IQ even animals avoid. I don't quote animals. I engage humans.
Re: We're All IPOB, Buhari Calls Igbos IPOB With Investments Scattered All Over Nig. by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:31am On Aug 11, 2021
jom28gy:
The write-up is not meant for you!
Re: We're All IPOB, Buhari Calls Igbos IPOB With Investments Scattered All Over Nig. by joe54: 7:35am On Aug 11, 2021
All ipob are TERRORIST

NOT

All Igbo are ipob
Re: We're All IPOB, Buhari Calls Igbos IPOB With Investments Scattered All Over Nig. by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:47am On Aug 11, 2021
Zikojukwu:

The journey to freedom is not easy but with determination we will get there. Mockery, insult and even killing are sad parts of it but with resolute mind we will get there. Do you think North, media or even politicians will support you? No they won't, they're scared, afraid of losing out when it happens. So Biafrans, IPOBIANS, DOTIANS, we support the struggle because we can't afford to start burying our children killed by Fulanis
A government that deny their involvement in Lekki can hire thugs to infiltrate Igbos and commit atrocities!

A replica of such happened in Kano when El-rufai hired a truck load of thugs to fight NLC protesters

Don't forget how they invaded Nnamdi Kanu and Igboho's homes to eliminate them

The way they battle freedom fighters vs the way they battle terrorists in the North says alot!

This regime is afraid that they have lost control of the people

There's nothing a government fear than a united people!

I can assure you that these violence witnessed are all mischief of this government!

Take it to the bank
Re: We're All IPOB, Buhari Calls Igbos IPOB With Investments Scattered All Over Nig. by Emergingnation(m): 7:48am On Aug 11, 2021
Juliusmalema:

[[s]b]Igbos are terrorists. That you and your families are members of Igbos doesn't mean others have time for such terrorist activities.

Buhari should formally deal with them in the language they understand[/s].[/b]
Your lifeless president recognized every Igbo as IPOB..

Indeed Igbo is IPOB , IPOB is Igbo.

Crying Unity begging stunts...

Re: We're All IPOB, Buhari Calls Igbos IPOB With Investments Scattered All Over Nig. by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 11, 2021
Oh! We are all Ipob
Re: We're All IPOB, Buhari Calls Igbos IPOB With Investments Scattered All Over Nig. by punisha: 8:58am On Aug 11, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Igbos are terrorists. That you and your families are members of Igbos doesn't mean others have time for such terrorist activities.

Shut up
Re: We're All IPOB, Buhari Calls Igbos IPOB With Investments Scattered All Over Nig. by Danjikanbauchi: 10:32am On Aug 11, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Yoruba Muslims self.
Re: We're All IPOB, Buhari Calls Igbos IPOB With Investments Scattered All Over Nig. by Danjikanbauchi: 10:35am On Aug 11, 2021
vedaxcool:

Terrorists by their nature are hardly intelligent. Ipob terrorist's IQ is below sea level.
all Terrorist groups across the world learnt it from Prophet Mohammed. He was the first Terrorist to inhabit this our beautiful Earth

1 Like

Re: We're All IPOB, Buhari Calls Igbos IPOB With Investments Scattered All Over Nig. by SweetiliciousD: 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Who are you speaking for?
Re: We're All IPOB, Buhari Calls Igbos IPOB With Investments Scattered All Over Nig. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Who are you speaking for?

I have no business with Abia state...neither do I speak or bother about anything happening there.

so next
Re: We're All IPOB, Buhari Calls Igbos IPOB With Investments Scattered All Over Nig. by SweetiliciousD: 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I have no business with Abia state...neither do I speak or bother about anything happening there.

so next..................

...... Signal testing, testing..... Testing... ..... Divide Igbo and oppress signal failure... failure........ Over.....

..... Come in...... Come in...... Good signal..... Green light.... Igbo is strongly united.... Attempt to break code failed .... Signal....strong..... Come in..... Strong signal, steady... Progressing and steady.....
Biafra is here ......
Re: We're All IPOB, Buhari Calls Igbos IPOB With Investments Scattered All Over Nig. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2021
Keep hope alive.
Re: We're All IPOB, Buhari Calls Igbos IPOB With Investments Scattered All Over Nig. by Fejoku: 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2021
[s]
Juliusmalema:

[/s]
You are a terrorist and deserve to be shot on sight.
Re: We're All IPOB, Buhari Calls Igbos IPOB With Investments Scattered All Over Nig. by NuclearWinter: 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
Zikojukwu:
Don't live in denial. Answer ipob and save Igbo land from Fulani jihadists and killers. Every Igbo should proudly answer IPOB if that's what will save Igbo land. Look at the north and the fate of the Christians and the indigenous tribes. They are helpless. So understand those who want to rubbish ipob and just laugh at their foolishness and desperation. You are doing the right thing by fighting to be free from annihilation. The journey to freedom is not easy but with determination we will get there. Mockery, insult and even killing are sad parts of it but with resolute mind we will get there. Do you think North, media or even politicians will support you? No they won't, they're scared, afraid of losing out when it happens. So Biafrans, IPOBIANS, DOTIANS, we support the struggle because we can't afford to start burying our children killed by Fulanis like Gowon and TY Danjuma are doing. They are helpless and even the north preaching unity can't help them. We will save our children from killers. Let the struggle continue! No violence! I assure you, the world is watching every step. Very soon, they will throw their weight behind us.

Obidient Nigerian

How far?
Re: We're All IPOB, Buhari Calls Igbos IPOB With Investments Scattered All Over Nig. by NuclearWinter: 9:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
Zikojukwu:
The common trait among IPOB critics is failing to understand the essence of human existence. Believing that this zoo will give you room to live normally is the worst IQ even animals avoid. I don't quote animals. I engage humans.

Peter Obi for president

Clap for yaself
Re: We're All IPOB, Buhari Calls Igbos IPOB With Investments Scattered All Over Nig. by NuclearWinter: 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
Emergingnation:
Your lifeless president recognized every Igbo as IPOB..

Indeed Igbo is IPOB , IPOB is Igbo.

Crying Unity begging stunts...

Mr Obidient how far?

When I say that the Obidient movement is occupying the exorcised demon of IPOB this is what I mean.

See the fools denying IPOB and their Biafra so as to get their long coveted Igbo presidency.

You ain't fooling any one.

(1) (Reply)

South East Record Lowest Out Of school children in Nigeria / Indorama Eleme Petrochemical Co-operative: Federal High Court Berates EFCC / Stop Supporting Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB, FG Warns Foreign Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.