Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Types Of Jews And Their Heirachy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Types Of Jews And Their Heirachy (1443 Views)

Arrest Of Jews In Abuja - Israel Anger Reaches Boiling Point - Military Prepares / Igbo Jews And The Star Of David On Flag Of Nigeria (1914–1960) / Jews And Igbos Are Of The Same Stock- Olauda Equiano (1798) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Types Of Jews And Their Heirachy by KwaraRat: 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

I just want to join you to entertain every one,while we awaits for the next joke from thievenybu to make us laugh today because he must say rubbish as usual.
Moreover do you also know that when fulaniis raised afonja women gown after slaughteringg most of their men,they were suprised that all of them were wet,afonja women told them that they were not properly bleeped since there men were cowords and half men.
Fulaniss took drugs and fukd the women mercilessly untill they squirtedd and they all told the fulaniss to killl the rest afonja cowords and marry them grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy.
That was how afonja men were erazed from kwara while their women are still been fuked by real men untill now I'm typing these. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Ohh really ?

And here I am thinking it's only Igbo men with their toothpick dik that can't satisfy their women who now have to relocate to brothels to escape sexual frustration.

Who fulani FCK pass if not Igbo

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB : Go Hard Or Go Home / Pa Ayo Adebanjo , Afenifere Leaders Visited Asiwaju In Lagos-photo / PETER OBI - The Only Man That May Save Nigeria From Collapsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.