Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,521 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Please Who Knows Isara Remo!? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Who Knows Isara Remo!? (609 Views)

Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing) / Who Knows These Victims Involved In Accident In Kogi? (Disturbing Photos) / Who Knows This Man Who Died In Accident In Ogun State? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows Isara Remo!? by arthurwillia(m): 9:45am On Aug 11, 2021
Hello guys I’m here again, who knows where Isara Remo is and how I can get there from Berger Lagos? Thank you Nairaland, you never fail

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows Isara Remo!? by MYBUSINESSARENA: 10:17am On Aug 11, 2021
From Berger get a bus going to Abeokuta, drop at shiun, from shiun tell them you are going to isara remo.
From Berger get a bus/taxi to sagamu, from sagamu ask how you can get to isara remo.
Safe trip
Re: Please Who Knows Isara Remo!? by arthurwillia(m): 10:31am On Aug 11, 2021
MYBUSINESSARENA:
From Berger get a bus going to Abeokuta, drop at shiun, from shiun tell them you are going to isara remo.
From Berger get a bus/taxi to sagamu, from sagamu ask how you can get to isara remo.
Safe trip

Thank you very much, I think that abeokuta is far right? Sagamu route should be faster right?
Re: Please Who Knows Isara Remo!? by MYBUSINESSARENA: 3:02pm On Aug 11, 2021
Yes
arthurwillia:

Thank you very much, I think that abeokuta is far right? Sagamu route should be faster right?

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows Isara Remo!? by Plut01: 7:17am On Aug 12, 2021

Don't know where you coming from but if it is a place where you can get a car/bus using Lagos-Ibadan route, then take a Car and tell the driver to drop you at SAPADE junction.

That's where the Poly is and the main town is just 3 minutes ride from there...

Re: Please Who Knows Isara Remo!? by arthurwillia(m): 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2021
Plut01:

Don't know where you coming from but if it is a place where you can get a car/bus using Lagos-Ibadan route, then take a Car and tell the driver to drop you at SAPADE junction.

That's where the Poly is and the main town is just 3 minutes ride from there...

Ok are you saying I don’t have to use that sagamu route? Like I can go straight from Lagos Ibadan express rode?

Thanks

Re: Please Who Knows Isara Remo!? by Plut01: 9:03pm On Aug 13, 2021
[quote author=arthurwillia post=104758949][/quote]

If you can get a bus plying Lagos-Ibadan road, then your journey will be fast and straight forward than Buhari's Righteousness Dick.

Just tell the driver you will drop at SAPADE junction. You will see the Poly right there if that's your destination and you only need to take a bike to the town, like 50 or 100 naira for 2 minutes ride.

Re: Please Who Knows Isara Remo!? by arthurwillia(m): 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2021
Plut01:

If you can get a bus plying Lagos-Ibadan road, then your journey will be fast and straight forward than Buhari's Righteousness Dick.

Just tell the driver you will drop at SAPADE junction. You will see the Poly right there if that's your destination and you only need to take a bike to the town, like 50 or 100 naira for 2 minutes ride.

Wow thank you, I was given the sagamu direction and that’s the direction I took, but next time I won’t
Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

Have A Skill Before Coming To Brazil / Please Help Me Out / Dangote The Richest Black Person In The World, Attended University In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.