Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Why I Can’t Stop Engaging In Homosexuality – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Can’t Stop Engaging In Homosexuality – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals (3648 Views)

Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) / “I Don’t Sleep With Men” – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals / Temmie Ovwasa Ybnl Princess' New Look - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Can’t Stop Engaging In Homosexuality – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals by Ronky001(f): 10:37am On Aug 11, 2021
https://gisthubnaija.com/
Temmie Ovwasa, popularly known as YBNL Princess, has revealed why she cannot stop engaging in homosexuality.

The singer explained that she cannot go from being homosexual to being in a heterosexual relationship because of all the benefits that comes from dating a woman.

Listing the benefits, she said she can’t go from “multiple orgasms, genuine concern and full autonomy” from a female partner because the woman knows she doesn’t own her, to sex with an “immature man child” who “can’t wash his ass or keep a straight woman interested.”

She added that after years of being with women, being with a straight man is a “downgrade”.

https://gisthubnaija.com/why-i-cant-stop-engaging-in-homosexuality-singer-temmie-ovwasa-reveals/

Re: Why I Can’t Stop Engaging In Homosexuality – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:39am On Aug 11, 2021
If u you like date your sister e no concern us, another failed Musician trying some theatrics to get her failed ass trending on twitter, but this is dead on arrival

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Stop Engaging In Homosexuality – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals by Mokason288(m): 10:46am On Aug 11, 2021
I don’t comment on rubbish posts

4 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Stop Engaging In Homosexuality – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals by lkillbrokehoes: 10:51am On Aug 11, 2021
Mokason288:
I don’t comment on rubbish posts
But you just did

5 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Stop Engaging In Homosexuality – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals by pocohantas(f): 10:58am On Aug 11, 2021
What is Etinosa’s picture doing there? Is she her lesbian partner? undecided

Edit: OP has taken down the picture.

Sterope:
She isn't attracted to men and that is fine. Acting like lesbians aren't human who are not capable of selfishness and abuse is the biggest lie ever. This babe is hurt (maybe justifiable) but her hurt is very toxic.

I hope impressionable women are not planning on seeking relationship with women because of these lies. This same lady has accused another lesbian of sexual assault/rape some one in the past. Women are human beings and they will hurt you, abuse you and use you just like men.

You like women because you are attracted to women is a different topic.

Isn’t that the standard? Vilify one set to venerate the other. #TeamForeignWomen would always act like Nigerian women are the only ones that love a man’s money. That is until they end up paying child support and alimony to a foreign woman. One would think these nonmaterialistic foreign women would say “No, I don’t want any of his money”, but they don’t. At this point it becomes “FEAR WOMEN”, they lump all of us together immediately.

Let us allow her enjoy her lesbian partner. cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Can’t Stop Engaging In Homosexuality – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals by Sterope(f): 11:14am On Aug 11, 2021
She isn't attracted to men and that is fine. Acting like lesbians aren't human who are not capable of selfishness and abuse is the biggest lie ever. This babe is hurt (maybe justifiable) but her hurt is very toxic.

I hope impressionable women are not planning on seeking relationship with women because of these lies. This same lady has accused another lesbian of sexual assault/rape some one in the past. Women are human beings and they will hurt you, abuse you and use you just like men.

You like women because you are attracted to women is a different topic.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Stop Engaging In Homosexuality – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals by Mokason288(m): 12:55pm On Aug 11, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
But you just did
How?

Did I say anything?
Re: Why I Can’t Stop Engaging In Homosexuality – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals by hybrid11(m): 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
pocohantas:
bro where did you see etinosa picture shocked

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Stop Engaging In Homosexuality – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals by hybrid11(m): 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2021
Just tell us no man is Attracted to you
Even for free I won't come close to you,you so toxic And sick
Go heal or go kpai if you want

3 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Stop Engaging In Homosexuality – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals by muller101(m): 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2021
See her cheeks like red cocoyam.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Stop Engaging In Homosexuality – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals by pocohantas(f): 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
hybrid11:
bro where did you see etinosa picture shocked

The OP has removed it. wink
Re: Why I Can’t Stop Engaging In Homosexuality – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals by Darreytinho10(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
Her choice though grin
Re: Why I Can’t Stop Engaging In Homosexuality – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals by Darreytinho10(m): 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
grin
muller101:
See her cheeks like red cocoyam.
Re: Why I Can’t Stop Engaging In Homosexuality – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals by TheWolfen(m): 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2021
Confused crackhead
Re: Why I Can’t Stop Engaging In Homosexuality – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals by Prolific2018: 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2021
sentiments aside, this girl is fire on Guitar. Her performance on stage is something else. I remembered that first night at Radissonblu VI.
She just sat there with a Guiter on stage. She was practically strumming the crowds pain with her finger and a sonorous voice. I din't even know her name at that time, i had to find out.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Can’t Stop Engaging In Homosexuality – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals by chidonweb(m): 3:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
This is madness
Re: Why I Can’t Stop Engaging In Homosexuality – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals by Sterope(f): 3:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
Lmao cheesy cheesy wink. There is no single lie in that.
pocohantas:

Edit: OP has taken down the picture.

Isn’t that the standard? Vilify one set to venerate the other. #TeamForeignWomen would always act like Nigerian women are the only ones that love a man’s money. That is until they end up paying child support and alimony to a foreign woman. One would think these nonmaterialistic foreign women would say “No, I don’t want any of his money”. At this point it becomes “FEAR WOMEN”, they lump all of us together immediately.

Let us allow her enjoy her lesbian partner. cheesy
Re: Why I Can’t Stop Engaging In Homosexuality – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals by MrHealth(m): 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2021
Abeg...is she the same person they call "Tems"? Becos there's a particular Tems that I love her Voice and Music.

And I think we should not use her sexuality to define her. Her sexuality is hers and not yours.

Enough of the toxicity.

Look at her Skills and Intelligence and what she brings to the table. She is not less of a human than any of you.

As Humans, we tend to hate what we don't understand. If you don't understand certain things and why they are so, Keep shut and stop hating on others or playing God

Some of you are worse behind close doors.

If God should decide to play your entire secret life as a movie in front of your friends and loved ones, some of you would drink sniper.

Sinners Hating Sinners For Sinning Differently.

There is so much hatred in the world.

Don't add to it.

Let Love lead.

I come in peace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Can’t Stop Engaging In Homosexuality – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals by BizzBizz: 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
E be like say this girl is depressed Oo
Re: Why I Can’t Stop Engaging In Homosexuality – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals by olaboy33(m): 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2021
This girl was a very gentle one while in Lautech.

How she turned out this way, I don't know.

First it was going public on being diabolical and now this..something must be really troubling her.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Stop Engaging In Homosexuality – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
As a matter of fact her sexual preferences are none of my concern. She sounds depressed tho but I hope her partner can help her out...

She gots talent especially on the guitar. Sweet voice that will pacify your anger.

Go girl ❤️

3 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Stop Engaging In Homosexuality – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
There was a time in my life when I couldnt date a girl who doesnt smoke weed.

There was also a time I couldnt date just any lady, she had to be bisexual with an active lesbian partner, because I enjoyed groupie from experienced bisexual entities.

It was a phase.

I realized that they are as smart and as able to kiss the freedom and revolution as men. I figured out something supremely necessary; the fact that man is a woman with a dicck and a woman is a man with a pusssy. The sex organ does not matter, what matters was and is the brain's capacitance of an entity.

Lesbians are women, who are too smart for an average man, and ready to demonstrate her sexuality by not being limited to 'holy' books and doctrines invented by men to enslave all other men and women.

My world was altered. I refused to be married, life had no meaning, we had no existence manual.

But I realized, that the Creator made a dickk and pusssy as knot and bolt and masturbation is allowed. So, to me Lesbians are masturbators. Gays are masturbators. They can get their multiple orgasms as they want.

So I had to search for the other things we need in a woman - great cook, great mothers, great lovers, wonderful dreamers, prayerful entities and wonderful life partners.

So, I got married to the best I could meet.

Then, I realized Lesbians and gays are motherrfcckers who couldnt get their acts together, so they live the lives of masturbators.

Therefore, this girl is hacking nature for orgasm, someday, she will realize that a husband or male partner is more than a sex object but an opposite necessary for complementations.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why I Can’t Stop Engaging In Homosexuality – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals by ThickSharon123(f): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ronky001:
https://gisthubnaija.com/
Temmie Ovwasa, popularly known as YBNL Princess, has revealed why she cannot stop engaging in homosexuality.

The singer explained that she cannot go from being homosexual to being in a heterosexual relationship because of all the benefits that comes from dating a woman.

Listing the benefits, she said she can’t go from “multiple orgasms, genuine concern and full autonomy” from a female partner because the woman knows she doesn’t own her, to sex with an “immature man child” who “can’t wash his ass or keep a straight woman interested.”

She added that after years of being with women, being with a straight man is a “downgrade”.

https://gisthubnaija.com/why-i-cant-stop-engaging-in-homosexuality-singer-temmie-ovwasa-reveals/

She's cute sha.

1 Like

Re: Why I Can’t Stop Engaging In Homosexuality – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals by hayoholla(m): 7:22pm On Aug 11, 2021
This lady is prolly bitter,she should move on from her bitterness. If she thinks there's something wrong with the family institution and she's not in for those stress, then its her choice, she shouldn't also think her choice of having to ditch being straight and pitch tent with her sexual orientation will solve any problem. As long as there's a relationship either with the opposite sex or same sex, there's bound to be a friction and clash of interest, she should know there's no escaping this reality. Its your choice to be in a homosexual relationship, but also expect any challenges that arises as a result of this types of relationships. Its a new terrain of human sexual explorations, and we are eagerly waiting to see what the new types of challenges will be, as we've already know what challenges a heterogeneous relationship is.
Re: Why I Can’t Stop Engaging In Homosexuality – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals by bestabigaelever(f): 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2021
Temmie is sad and broken
How could she choose p*ssy over d*ck
This is not ordinary eye
Re: Why I Can’t Stop Engaging In Homosexuality – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals by Iliveforever(m): 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
Ok, but you can be anything you want and still leave us out of it. You don’t have to inform us or are we your parents

Re: Why I Can’t Stop Engaging In Homosexuality – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals by Reuben700: 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2021
Mokason288:

How?

Did I say anything?
But you just did cheesy wink
Re: Why I Can’t Stop Engaging In Homosexuality – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
No sane lesbian will want you self
Re: Why I Can’t Stop Engaging In Homosexuality – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals by Gadafii: 3:44am On Aug 12, 2021
You are still at your hoeing stage, he go soon tire you cool

Life is more than just multiple orgasm
Re: Why I Can’t Stop Engaging In Homosexuality – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals by phemmyfour: 7:00am On Aug 12, 2021
What a waste
Re: Why I Can’t Stop Engaging In Homosexuality – Singer Temmie Ovwasa Reveals by Fxclever(m): 10:23am On Aug 12, 2021
Sell your gift to us we are reliable and trustworthy. Try us and see guys....

(1) (Reply)

Tolu Maintain’s Wife Funmi Is Dead ! / Fatgbems Oil Owner, Alhaji Fatai Gbemisola Dies Of Cancer!! / Read What Osita Iheme ‘pawpaw’ Has To Say About His Upcoming Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.