Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Sound Sultan's Widow Farida Breaks Silent A Month After His Death - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sound Sultan's Widow Farida Breaks Silent A Month After His Death (141 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Breaks Silent Over Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest / Gov Akeredolu Meets Tinubu, Breaks Silent On 2023 Presidency / Meet Vera Biayeibo, Widow Who Produces & Sells Soaps To Cater For Her Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sound Sultan's Widow Farida Breaks Silent A Month After His Death by anythingcelebri: 10:58am On Aug 11, 2021
It has been the most difficult thing in her life to be separated from her husband, according to Farida Fasasi For the first time since Sound Sultan's death, Sound Sultan's wife Farida Fasasi has spoken out. As of Wednesday, August 11, 2021, the mother of three took to her Instagram profile to write a heartfelt letter to her late spouse.

"My world became pitch black on July 11, 2021. It's been a month and I still can't see color. As if I'm still in a dreadful dream, what is my fate? Having to live without you is the hardest punishment that life has dealt me "she penned a letter. A month after Sound Sultan's death, his widow, Farida, breaks her quiet and speaks up. Continue reading

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: FG Speaks On Increasing Petrol Price To N300/litre / Financial Assistance / Signing Up For Yahoomail.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.