Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. (1579 Views)

Dele Alake: Obasanjo’s Mischief And Hypocrisy On Display Again / Massive Deportation Of Igbos From Across The Globe / The Delusion Of Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. by theInterpreter: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2021
We all know that a large chunk of Igbos in Nigeria live outside the SE and they trade and make a whole lot of money from outside. Especially Lagos and Kano. But why is it that the stay at home order is only enforced in the SE?
is this not hypocrisy?
Why can't they stay at home in Lagos?
or Kano?
and see what will happen? cheesy
most of the nairaland IPOB live outside the SE yet they support the madness IPOB is doing to innocent poor traders in Igboland
is this not wickedness? undecided
I live in Ogun State, Ota precisely they are many here
they come out and sell
I can't really say about Kano but I'm sure they didn't comply
why can't they stay at home in Lagos but support the madness in the SE?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. by theInterpreter: 11:13am On Aug 11, 2021
gidgiddy igbowoman
igboson1 fahdiga freeigbos endnigerianoow
igboson
igboid zenithh
sufferingboy
Re: Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. by theInterpreter: 11:19am On Aug 11, 2021
llikyekoba mesonet juliusmalema
Re: Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. by Sufferingboy(f): 11:21am On Aug 11, 2021
Tell them to enforce it in agbor.

Na time e go take,I am already creating awareness to Ika people both the rich and poor about this land grabbers and criminal from across the niger river.

If they do anything in Ikaland,their heads will be sacrifices to our various ancestral dieties.

Mad dogs.

4 Likes

Re: Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. by theInterpreter: 11:25am On Aug 11, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Na time e go take,I am already creating awareness to Ika people both the rich and poor about this land grabbers and criminal from across the niger river.

If they do anything in Ikaland,their heads will be sacrifices to our various ancestral dieties.

Mad dogs.
Igbos need to get out of IPOB shackles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. by BKayy: 11:26am On Aug 11, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Mad dogs.
Don't use your mouth to drag doom on the Ika people.
If you Ika people were enslaved by Bini, then what hope do you have against Biafra that defeated Bini in 6 hours

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. by BKayy: 11:27am On Aug 11, 2021
theInterpreter:

Igbos need to get out of IPOB shackles
Its like you've lost fear.
Chai Nairaland have given voice to the voiceless. Imagine someone from an irrelevant group advising great Ndigbo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. by theInterpreter: 11:29am On Aug 11, 2021
BKayy:

Its like you've lost fear.
Chai Nairaland have given voice to the voiceless. Imagine someone from an irrelevant group advising great Ndigbo
my post is for wise people
Sorry if you can't think

2 Likes

Re: Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. by Sufferingboy(f): 11:44am On Aug 11, 2021
BKayy:

Don't use your mouth to drag doom on the Ika people.
If you Ika people were enslaved by Bini, then what hope do you have against Biafra that defeated Bini in 6 hours

Ika were never enslaved,reno never said so.

It is IPOB are saying because we rejected them.

1 Like

Re: Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. by BKayy: 11:49am On Aug 11, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Ika were never enslaved,reno never said so.

It is IPOB are saying because we rejected them.
Ask anybody that studied in Uniben.
It is part of Bini history.
"At a point Ika people from the place known as Agbor today became rebellious and refused to pay their tribute and the court of Bini sent Prince OGUNGUNAGBON to restore normalcy and crush the rebellion. He subdued the people there and the town was named after him "AGBON" which was later corrupted to "Agbor""
Our GST 124 lecturer then use to say it with pride.

BTW, you need to understand that IPOB is doing such to save Ndigbo the shame of being associated with Ika's shameful history.
When Reno Omokri made that statement did he say Ika? No he said Igbo because he knows who they really are and a bid to shame the larger Igbo nation.
He even buttressed his point with the name of the Obi of Agbor "Ikenchukwu" as proof

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. by meccuno: 11:50am On Aug 11, 2021
[s]
theInterpreter:
We all know that a large chunk of Igbos in Nigeria live outside the SE and they trade and make a whole lot of money from outside. Especially Lagos and Kano. But why is it that the stay at home order is only enforced in the SE?
is this not hypocrisy?
or Kano?
most of the nairaland IPOB live outside the SE yet they support the madness IPOB is doing to innocent poor traders in Igboland
they come out and sell
[/s]

Re: Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. by attackgat: 11:54am On Aug 11, 2021
theInterpreter:
is this not hypocrisy?
or Kano?
they come out and sell

Is Kanu or Lagos part of Biafra? Sit at home is only for the area designated as Biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. by Sufferingboy(f): 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
BKayy:

Ask anybody that studied in Uniben.
It is part of Bini history.
"At a point Ika people from the place known as Agbor today became rebellious and refused to pay their tribute and the court of Bini sent Prince OGUNGUNAGBON to restore normalcy and crush the rebellion. He subdued the people there and the town was named after him" AGBON" which was later corrupted to "Agbor""
Our GST 124 lecturer then use to say it with pride.

BTW, you need to understand that IPOB is doing such to save Ndigbo the shame of being associated with Ika's shameful history.
When Reno Omokri made that statement did he say Ika? No he said Igbo because he knows who they really are and a bid to shame the larger Igbo nation.
He even buttressed his point with the name of the Obi of Agbor "Ikenchukwu" as proof

Shut your mouth,anybody go just come nairaland dey talk rubbish.

Hope you know It is only Ika people(agbor)specifically,that have ever won the benins in a war?
Re: Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. by BKayy: 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sufferingboy:

Shut your mouth,anybody go just come nairaland dey talk rubbish.

Hope you know It is only Ika people(agbor)specifically,that have ever won the benins in a war?

LOL.
Don't make stories up my friend make Bini people no discipline you.
Agbor is already bearing the name of the Bini Prince that subdued them.
If such thing ever happened, the Ika people in the LT would have said something that day because when he got to Asaba and Onitsha, one Asaba indigene challenged and set records straight which he admitted after the argument. He set records straight for both Asaba and Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. by Sufferingboy(f): 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2021
BKayy:

LOL.
Don't make stories up my friend make Bini people no discipline you.
Agbor is already bearing the name of the Bini Prince that subdued them.
If such thing ever happened, the Ika people in the LT would have said something that day because when he got to Asaba and Onitsha, one Asaba indigene challenged and set records straight which he admitted after the argument. He set records straight for both Asaba and Onitsha.

We did not reply,because he did not mention Ika,when he is specific and mention us,that is when we will school him.
Re: Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. by BKayy: 12:21pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sufferingboy:

We did not reply,because he did not mention Ika,when he is specific and mention us,that is when we will school him.

He listed most of una including Oza Nagodo. How they conquered those places and made them pay tributes every Igue festival

1 Like

Re: Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. by Sufferingboy(f): 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
Reno said the tribe is *******(7 words)

Let me spill the beans out.

In the olden days some ukwuani people were enslaves even some Ijaws,but that was not the case of Ika because we and benin were both brothers and enemies.Rat and cat relationship.

In the olden days,Agbor dey always fight Ndokwa people all the time,and was always vigilante,because Ndokwa people were good at invading others.

The little amount of Ijaws enslave by benins got their independence after the british conquered benin.

Some Igbo slave from present day south east were sold at present day ABOH

This days,Ndokwa represent two interelated ethnic group,which now classify theirself as one.

Ndoshimili and Ukwuani.

Some Igbo slaves latter settled in present day Aboh and mixed with the original settlers from benin.
Re: Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. by Sufferingboy(f): 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2021
BKayy:

He listed most of una including Oza Nagodo. How they conquered those places and made them pay tributes every Igue festival

You no see as you dey lie now?

Oza-nogogo people settled there around 300years ago.They are benins who came not long ago.Uptil today they still speak benin and Ika.

Because we are good people we accepted them to be among us.

Many of them can still trace their ancestral families in benin.

Fabomo Edoleye;a legendary benin musician is from Oza-nogogo but today I think he has resettled back to benin where his ancestors left not long ago.
Re: Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. by BKayy: 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2021
Sufferingboy:

You no see as you dey lie now?

Oza-nogogo people settled there around 300years ago.They are benins who came not long ago.Uptil today they still speak benin and Ika.

Because we are good people we accepted them to be among us.

Many of them can still trace their ancestral families in benin.

Fabomo Edoleye;a legendary benin musician is from Oza-nogogo but today I think he has resettled back to benin where his ancestors left not long ago.
You just proved the point I omitted. He said most Bini families kept a lot of Ika people as slaves there.
Especially those offered during tribute

1 Like

Re: Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. by theInterpreter: 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2021
attackgat:

Is Kanu or Lagos part of Biafra? Sit at home is only for the area designated as Biafra
nah..
the people make a nation
ipob should stay at home in Lagos
Re: Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. by Muna4real(f): 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
I can't understand why non igbos will keep on jumping on igbo threads everyday. What concerns you with a sit at home in the south east?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. by theInterpreter: 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
Re: Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. by Sufferingboy(f): 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
BKayy:

You just proved the point I omitted. He said most Bini families kept a lot of Ika people as slaves there.

You nor get sense,we were there already,Oza-nogogo are recent migrant to that area there are now.They under the authority of Dein.They are about three communities in Agbor who are recent migrant,Oza-nogogo is one of them.

In agbor we take this three communities as our newest babies just like Ebonyi is the baby of south-east region.

No wan kept anyslaves.As far back as the Ogiso dynasty,we were already doing thing with the benins.

We had our Obi Ewuare of Owa Kingdom even before Ewuare the first of benin.
Re: Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. by theInterpreter: 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2021
Muna4real:
I can't understand why non igbos will keep on jumping on igbo threads everyday. What concerns you with a sit at home in the south east?
south east is in Nigeria
okay? cheesy
Re: Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. by Sufferingboy(f): 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2021
BKayy:

Point of correction,Many Ikas are royal bloodline in ancient Igodomigodo,Some are from lineage of famous warriors,hunters,farmers and also some who had problem with the authority in benin,so we can never be used for sacrifice by any benin,go and ask the benins they will tell you.

Itsekhiri and Ijaws were always used for sacrifice and there dare not challenge the benins unlike Ikas that was always fighting the benins day and Night.

The oracle that suggested to the wife of Oba Ewakpe that some one need to be buried alive in benin for ewakpe to reclaime his throne after the benin chase him away and his mother people(present day village of Ikoka) rejected ewakpe was consulted in agbor.The priest is an Ika man.

And she suggested that the troubled oba dig the grave and after digging he asked ewakpe to bury her alive.

Ewakpe laid a curse on Ikoka 300 years ago.
Re: Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. by meccuno: 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2021
[s]
theInterpreter:

as usual
nothing to say
ipob guys are jokes
[/s] when you say something senseless what were you expecting? i cannot come down to your level. jokes on you

Re: Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. by theInterpreter: 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2021
meccuno:
[s][/s] when you say something senseless what were you expecting? i cannot come down to your level. jokes on you
next.
Re: Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. by mesonet: 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2021
theInterpreter:
is this not hypocrisy?
or Kano?
they come out and sell
They don't think.
Re: Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. by theInterpreter: 8:28pm On Aug 11, 2021
mesonet:
They don't think.
at all
Re: Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. by theInterpreter: 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2021
Re: Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2021
theInterpreter:
is this not hypocrisy?
or Kano?
they come out and sell

Someone have concluded and said, South East is a big cemetery where igbo return to bury their dead ones or to be buried.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. by theInterpreter: 8:35pm On Aug 11, 2021
SlyDev:

Someone have concluded and said, South East is a big cemetery where igbo return to bury their dead ones or to be buried.
and yet they shout "Biafra"

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top IPOB Member Calling For The Killing Of People Who Don't Sit At Home - VIDEO / Peter Obi Left #75 Billion To Obiano, But Obiano Left Soludo Billions Of Debt In / Nigerians like ‘Tweeting on WhatsApp’: Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.